Sentient Fat Quest

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Sentient Fat Quest

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:18 pm

A single beam of warm sunlight falls on your face. You blink sleepily, once, twice. Ah, these blankets are so warm and this bed is too cozy. Why have you woken up so suddenly? You turn to your side, in the hopes of returning to the blissful lands of your dreams once more.

There's a knock on your window. Oh no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzfimTADNUg (Hello Charlotte: Delirium - Morning Walking)

"Hey, listen!" your best friend in the whole wide world calls out cheerfully, oblivious to your plight. You bury your head into the pillow even harder. But it's no use! "Come on!" Generic-tan's voice is as inescapable and relentless as the rising of the sun.

"Jububub fibguj more minmunm." Just five more minutes? Please?

Your friend knocks against your bedroom window once more, which poses a very definite "no." "Come oooooooooooooon," [Choose your name!]
>"Emma! We're gonna be late to classes!" (You are an ordinary, kind, and lovely person. Not much stands out about you, for better or for worse.)
>"Henrietta! That's what you get for studying all night, silly!" (You are a little snooty and hard up. After all, you are an ideal student with an unrivaled beauty, who always gets what she wants!)
>"PROTAGONIST-CHAN! WE GOTTA SAVE THE WORLD!!!" (You always knew you were destined for greatness, no matter what anyone else says! You leap out of bed, ready to take on the world!)
>"Harold! The professor needs our help!" (You are serious and rather weird. You collapse out of the bed and into your habitually gathered piles of papers, fighting off a massive hangover.)
>WRITE IN. (Your name and a personality trait/plot hook.)

READ THIS:
Spoiler: show
Rules:
1. I am the Quest Master. I control the plot by offering [prompts], then I write the plot after some time has passed. I may roll dice for extra !!FUN!!
2. You are the players. You control a single character and drive the plot by >voting. You may vote for a pregenerated >choice already outlined under the [prompt] or make your own >write in if the option is available.
3. Vote by denoting it like so >THIS IS WHAT I VOTE FOR. If it's not written out like >this, I will ignore it and bad things will happen.
4. If I am sufficiently amused by a creative write-in, plan, spontaneous fanfic, etc., good things will happen.

Information:
1. Set in a mostly generic anime fantasy setting, this quest will contain: BREAST VORE, ANAL VORE, ORAL VORE, SENTIENT FAT, CUTE GIRLS, MONSTER GIRLS, PLAYER PRED, PLAYER PREY, DOODLES LATER ON, and so on.
2. Cute girls doing cute things, as a general summary.
Attachments
placeholder.png
This is (You)!
placeholder.png (25.46 KiB) Viewed 8618 times
Last edited by Eka on Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No all caps topic please.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sentient Fat Quest

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:02 am

>"PROTAGONIST-CHAN! WE GOTTA SAVE THE WORLD!!!" (You always knew you were destined for greatness, no matter what anyone else says! You leap out of bed, ready to take on the world!)

The more important our character is, the more hilarious it'll be to get bodied and digested by a random NPC.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Blakyt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:14 am

>"Henrietta! That's what you get for studying all night, silly!" (You are a little snooty and hard up. After all, you are an ideal student with an unrivaled beauty, who always gets what she wants!)

Let's see where this leads
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:21 pm

>"Stevie! I'll explain on the way, but I think it's stage one of The Calamity and we've got to get to the bunker RIGHT NOW!" (Your eyes shoot open and you slide out from under the bedcovers, fully clothed, landing directly into your sneakers. The adults never took you two girls seriously, but all your secretive prepping and training is surely about to pay off.)

I'm curious to see from the perspective of a Batman-like protagonist so I would have went with Harold, but the hangover line undercuts it slightly and made me decide to throw this one out. No big if you want to keep the plot hook smaller though.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:39 am

Assimilation wrote:>"Stevie! I'll explain on the way, but I think it's stage one of The Calamity and we've got to get to the bunker RIGHT NOW!" (Your eyes shoot open and you slide out from under the bedcovers, fully clothed, landing directly into your sneakers. The adults never took you two girls seriously, but all your secretive prepping and training is surely about to pay off.)

I'm curious to see from the perspective of a Batman-like protagonist so I would have went with Harold, but the hangover line undercuts it slightly and made me decide to throw this one out. No big if you want to keep the plot hook smaller though.

There was another vote for Henrietta, from someone who doesn't have an account yet, and for Stevie, from a friend not on here.
Alright, I've made up my mind. It's Stevie time. Update tomorrow evening, unless there's another write-in that amuses me.

Here's some background info for your friend:
Generic-Tan is a Greatling, one of the many descendants of Giants who conquered and ruled the lands of the North. Basically, a miniature giant.
Class: Best Friend
Racial Perks: Goliath, Robust Metabolism ;)
Traits: BFF!, Strongwoman, Oblivious, Naive
Attachments
SFQ Generic-Tan and You.jpg
See filename.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:30 pm

"Stevie!" Your friend opens the latch on the window and sticks her smiling face inside. Being as tall and, well, giant as she is, Generic-tan only has to stand on her tippy-toes to peek into your bedroom from the street level. "We've got to go right now! I've just found a lead on the professor from what you told me to do! We might be able to find her ourselves!"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat!" You explode out of your bed and into wakefulness. You don't even change out of your nightgown as you start cramming your shoes on. "Let's go to the hideout straightaway!"

Even though the bright morning sun is shining and your friend's face is beaming, the ice cold dread sends a shudder down your spine. Professor Candleberry has been missing for a week now. Even with her frequent excursions beyond the university's halls, it just isn't like her to leave without warning. The town guard doesn't like to meddle with the affairs of Insmasu University, so the case has gone cold... until now!

"I'll explain everything on the way there! Okke?" You friend voice is getting really pumped in response to your own excitement. Then Generic-tan's hand reaches into your room.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Her grip is gentle but firm ("Let go!"), and your friend yanks you off your feet and pops you right into her open mouth. She says something, but it's muffled with you right in here. An ominous growl echoes from further within and you can't help but feel afraid. You scrabble against the slick walls of the orifice, trying to reach for the exit, but the mouth closes, trapping you in darkness. A sudden jolt makes you lose balance and you're swept further in as Generic-tan starts running. The jostling and rocking motions pushes you deeper and deeper into a tighter and tighter tunnel until it goes all dark...

You must have fallen asleep again. It's that weird dream again, but, apart from a fading sense of golden light, you don't seem to remember what it was. Déjà vu! Maybe you should consider eating a bit healthier? Hmm.

You shuffle the blanket around so you can get some more rest. It feels... different. It's not quite the quilt you're used to wrapping yourself in, but more like soft layers of both light and heavy cloth. You wriggle a little bit more, but find that you can't quite shift out of your cramped position. Odd. This soft, squishy sensation all around you is quite familiar.

Wait a minute. It doesn't take you long to deduce where you are. You gather up all your energy and push real hard.

boing boing!

"Hey, you! You're finally awake!" Your friend says, her voice right above you.

"Generic-tan?" You say. But not a word is spoken, as you're speaking right into the mental space of Generic-tan's mind. Even though it's your friend who's eaten you, you can't hold back as a wave of agitation and indignation washes over you. You struggle as hard as you can, but it's no use escaping her breast fat! "Generic-tan, why did you absorb me!"

"Sorry, sorry! I skipped breakfast to come to your place as fast as I could!" Her stomach growls audibly from underneath. Your anger abates, just a little. You rage around with a little more half-hardheartedness than before, eliciting nothing more but a few jiggles and bounces. It's hot and tight and cramped and you're tired and hungry and soft all over.

"Guh." You give up the hopeless battle at last. The entire situation is really quite embarrassing, but you know that Generic-tan is really good at keeping her food down, so the outcome was never really in doubt.

"Sorry..." Generic-tan fondles her breasts (you!) out of long-standing bad habit. She's trying to be nice about this and it's not too uncomfortable in here. Maybe you can snag a few more minutes of sleep if you try hard enough.

But...

"Alright, Generic-tan. Let me see what you got."

"Sure thing!" Your vision expands to what Generic-tan sees. A familiar dusty classroom and the Evidence Board filled with all sorts of notes stand out to you. Under the desk, you know there's a supply cache from what the two of you have gathered from previous investigations. Most other students stay out of this so-called haunted wing of the school even during the daylight hours, but the two of you (mostly you) were brave enough to stake out a space for yourselves here. Your own little bastion of safety and analysis in the whole wide world.

"Well, just as you said, Stevie. You were right. Right to the dark end of things, as always." [Choose a location and its mystery to investigate.]
>"I was in, the Fish— Ah, sorry, that's a rude name. Well, I overheard someone at the ramen restaurant at the edge of it talking about someone who could only be the professor!" "The Oriental district..." [Far-Out Feature of Feasting Fish]
>"The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime! That substitute teacher with a weird name like yours, starts with an H? She went missing just after the professor did, but I saw her like really recently!" "Huh. Let's hurry to the campus then!" [Harrowing Hunt for Hungering Harold]
>"The occult club has been gathering all sorts of weird things lately. Gears and tools and full ink wells from the library. Just today, I saw one of them holding one of the teacher's shoes!" "I always had a gut feeling it was them. But isn't their club room right around the corner..?" [Curious Case of Club Craving]
>Write in. [Amusing name optional.]

"Should I let you out now, Stevie?" It is rather comfy, but you have a job to do... [This choice will affect how you will conduct the investigation. You can always choose to be let out later, circumstances permitting.]
>Yes! (You're not gonna let Generic-tan run around all by herself! Besides, two heads are better than one! And you are a little hungry yourself...)
>No! (Plainly speaking, you're the brains to your best friend's brawn. Now you're filling in as her breasts as well. Well, it certainly won't stop you from guiding her on where to go.)

>Write-in. [Miscellaneous actions go here. You can write multiple misc actions, within reason.]
Attachments
SFQ2 You on Generic-Tan.jpg
I don't have the years of experience most other vore artists with good styles do, but these doodles should handily illustrate what's going on.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:05 am

>Write in. [Amusing name optional.]
>"I was reading mystery novels - I mean, studying investigation techniques in the university library, and when I looked up, I couldn't see the far wall! I swear, it suddenly had a new wing or something! I took a quick look and all the books there had pictures of bellies and naked ladies on their covers, and titles in some kind of language I've never seen before!" [Lurking in the Lascivious Library]

>No! (Plainly speaking, you're the brains to your best friend's brawn. Now you're filling in as her breasts as well. Well, it certainly won't stop you from guiding her on where to go.)
In fact, let's tell Generic-Tan we don't mind being perma-boobs if she wants.

>Write-in. [Miscellaneous actions go here. You can write multiple misc actions, within reason.]
Seriously, make the offer. If she wants friend-tits for life, she's got em.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Blakyt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:18 pm

>"I was in, the Fish— Ah, sorry, that's a rude name. Well, I overheard someone at the ramen restaurant at the edge of it talking about someone who could only be the professor!" "The Oriental district..." [Far-Out Feature of Feasting Fish]

>Yes! (You're not gonna let Generic-tan run around all by herself! Besides, two heads are better than one! And you are a little hungry yourself...)
No fun if you can't get yourself a meal
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:00 am

Let's establish the scenario that Generic-tan woke Stevie up for, before we let the duo get too distracted with shenanigans.

I'm thinking Stevie will ask to be slurped back up when she needs protection, stealth, or some shut-eye.

>Write-in: Check our character sheet for our own class, racial perks, and traits.
Or if we're not gamified within the narrative, perhaps Stevie "takes stock" of herself, especially with an outside-in look as she is but a mental presence.

(Also, nice artwork!)
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:20 pm

(Home - World of Horror OST) https://youtu.be/0RD4Qh1Rinc
[FAR-OUT FEATURE OF FEASTING FISH]
The sea is calling. The ocean is ever-rising. The dark waters are hungry.

"I was really hungry and my father had sent a lot of money at the beginning of the vacation, so I wanted to try out somewhere new and tasty today. While I was waiting for my breakfast double order, I ivies— easy— eaves— overheard some men with rough faces at the end of the restaurant. They were talking about the mysterious disappearance of a woman in maroon robes and swirly glasses like yours by the docks. I didn't stick around after that, they kept staring at me without blinking, but I knew that woman they were talking about could only be the professor!"

"And then I came to your house straightaway, ma'am. Yeppers." Generic-tan adjusts another string on the Evidence Board. There's a pattern beginning to form... The Fishmen— Shoot, there you go again. The Ningyo people are poorly understood and keep mostly to themselves in their district by the docks, profiting from nautical trade, the sale of time itself, and crime. Rumors have it that the Ningyo have connections to a distant eastern kingdom, beyond the sea...

You're not sure how the Ningyo fit into all this. But in the end, you're certain that there's one thing connecting all these mysteries together, a force even bigger than this portside city you call home. You giggle at the sheer, terrible implication. If you manage to figure that out by the end of this freshman year, that'll be worth a lot of extra credit, right?

"Stevie?" Generic-tan must have heard you muttering mentally to yourself.

"So you skipped breakfast at that noodle place?" You quickly change the subject.

"Yeeeep." Her stomach growls beneath you. "Do you think they keep my order hot? I'm still kinda hungry..."

"You know, Generic-tan..." You're not sure where you're going with this, but you have to ask anyway. The words just seem to be bursting out of you. "I think you look pretty with me on your breasts. What if, what if you kept me in here permanently?"

Your friend goes quiet for a moment, clearly chewing deeply on the sudden offer.

"Ah, ah." Generic-tan does a little twirl, crossing her arms and sweeping them up to her chest. She's supporting you from undernearth. You feel a deep warm feeling from your friend, beyond just her body heat. "You're too nice to me, Stevie, but you haven't done anything wrong! Only a criminal deserves to be digested like that and you're not a bad guy, you're a detective! The greatest girl detective to ever walk the earth! Eternity is a long time and I could never keep you in here for that long. I want to see you succeed in life, and I'm gonna help you do that, and you can't do any of that as my boob fat!"

[BFF! — You and Generic-tan are sisters, if not by blood, then through the years of friendship and unconditional love. While there have been jealousy, arguments, misunderstandings, your friend is too loyal to even think of hurting you intentionally. This girl would hurl herself in Death's way to save you.]

The earnest words of your friend resonate with you. You start to calm down and your thoughts become more reserved, once more. You'd take a deep breath, but all you can do is listen to your friend's own.

"Alright," you say after a few minutes. "You can let me out now, Generic-tan."

"Get ready, Stevie!" Generic-tan starts to rub her belly and the gurgling stomach below is like a steam engine roaring to life. Very quickly, your very being is stretching out and down. The feeling of your limbs return and you're back to your old self again, if a bit cramp, wet, and in the dark. It feels nice, being kneaded by your friend while reforming. Warm and safe.

"All done! Up we go now!" Your friend announces with a slap to her jiggling belly. The abdominal muscles around you contract and you are violently expelled from your friend's stomach in a spray of spittle! She rushes over to you. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You rub your face with a (somehow) dry hem of your nightgown. A deep breath is taken and a pair of glasses are adjusted. You stand and dramatically point to a corner of the classroom! "Let's begin the investigation!"

"OKKE!!!"

(World of Horror Soundtrack: Item Storage) https://youtu.be/VKjceDv2yns

You and Generic-tan crack open the supply cache. She takes out a towel from within and starts patting you down. You take two potions out and a change of clothes.

+ Syrup of Blue Emesis. When ingested, causes a predator to regurgitate ALL prey, reforming them if necessary. New and improved formula causes less harm to gastrointestinal lining when used. ("Hmm. If I'm caught in someone else, I can use this to escape easily. Only one dose of this stuff though," you mutter to yourself.)
+ Tincture of Digestion. Increases absorbed prey capacity and assists with digestion. Delicious brandy taste. ("I don't really need that potion. My stomach does all the hard work already," Generic-tan remarks.)

In addition to those, you take out... [Choose two of the following boons.]
>Pages of BELLYPORT and MASTERY OVER INSECTS. Strange spells you've come across during prior adventures, one for restraining evildoers and the other for... communicating with bugs? Hmm, that sounds quite niche.
>Salt and holy candles. Necessary for warding and purification rituals, creating sanctuaries, and other magical, spiritual, esoteric uses. You took these from the now disbanded Occult Club and will put them to their righteous and proper use.
>MONEY! It's DOSH! Or funding if you want to be boring. "'Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts,'" Generic-tan says. You both giggle.
>Way too much cured meats. Various cuts of various beasts and monsters, cured with salt and other spices. Alleviates a variety of statuses, increases combat stats robustly, and they taste real good.
>Sleuthing kit. Comes with bobby pins, a notepad, a light sphere, rope, and a hammer. All sorts of tools to assist the proactive detective's breaking and entering.
>Write-in.

You decide to meet up with another girl on campus... [Choose an ally.]
>Henrietta, the athlete. Strict, focused, and utterly determined to protect the school and everyone in it. She's agreed to join forces with you two to save the Professor.
>Harold, the temp teacher. Moderately competent when she wants to be. Whether they like her or not, girls will listen to the teacher. Joined the investigation out of concern for her missing colleague.
>Hasumi, the fishgirl. A violent delinquent who is somehow never expelled from the campus despite her behavior. Super fucking violent and super willing to do illegal shit, a complete loose cannon. Willing to join your investigation just for the thrill of it. ("Huh?" "I didn't write that about her.")
>???, the Occult Club member. She's always silent and following you two around at a distance. You'll have to find a way to draw it out of her, but perhaps she has some insider knowledge on what's really going on..?
>Write-in. (Name starting with H optional.)

>Actually, she's currently fat resting on your [belly/butt/breasts.] [A modifier of the above choices to be sentient fat on Stevie. All allies grant stats when absorbed, but certain allies are more useful to your investigation when intact.]

Girls are preparing.
If you're lurking, a simple "+1" or "support" post is sufficient to be counted as a vote. They're pretty customary with most Quests.
Gonna draw up Stevie later.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:21 pm

(You). Stevie is a Human. Of all the races, mankind is the first among equals. Men can be found in any place that can support life.
Class: College Student/Detective
Racial Perks: Multi-talented (more traits), Fast Learner (more stat growth), ??? ("Gods Will Be Watching")
Traits: [To be Determined Later]
Stats: [To be Determined Later]

Image: [To be Attached Sooner]

Reserving this post.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:17 pm

>Way too much cured meats. Various cuts of various beasts and monsters, cured with salt and other spices. Alleviates a variety of statuses, increases combat stats robustly, and they taste real good.
Because losing fights is lame. Also, makes for a great distraction and can be traded.

>Sleuthing kit. Comes with bobby pins, a notepad, a light sphere, rope, and a hammer. All sorts of tools to assist the proactive detective's breaking and entering.
Nothing halts an adventure like not having anywhere you can go. Keeping this stuff handy keeps that at bay. And being able to get places NPCs don't want you to go is often critical to investigating things.

Ally
>Write-In.
>Hortense, the cheerful and melodramatic star of the drama club and most popular vampire at university. Theatre major. Her favorite activities include making friends, comically over-reacting, and draining the life juices out of anyone who seems tasty or interesting (with friends, she always asks pretty please first). Her charisma will open doors anywhere you go, and being a vampire means she can be all kinds of sneaky when you need that - and if we get caught doing sneaky stuff, her charisma will come right back into play as we try to worm our way out of trouble.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Blakyt » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:53 am

>MONEY! It's DOSH! Or funding if you want to be boring.
Always useful.

>Sleuthing kit.
I guess some instuments can be helpful not only for breaking somewhere.

>Harold, the temp teacher.
Adult companion and brains for the team. I think we can get rid of her if she's causing problems by trying to command.
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:02 pm

>Salt and holy candles. Necessary for warding and purification rituals, creating sanctuaries, and other magical, spiritual, esoteric uses. You took these from the now disbanded Occult Club and will put them to their righteous and proper use.
Who needs a silvered circle to trap an eldritch horror when we can stuff them into a Greatling's santificed gut? What better way to purify a heart of evil than melting that villain down in a blessed belly and truly reforming them good and proper? Let's perform some occult rituals on Generic-tan's middle.

I'm Batman.

>Hasumi, the fishgirl. A violent delinquent who is somehow never expelled from the campus despite her behavior. Super fucking violent and super willing to do illegal shit, a complete loose cannon. Willing to join your investigation just for the thrill of it.
Not as a real ally, but for the sake of appearance that might get us into the Ningyo spaces with fewer questions. If she pulls on the leash too much, we can try to kennel her permanently.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:42 am

Sleuthing is set, still need a tiebreaker vote for deciding the other boon item and the ally. Otherwise, I'll make the decision when I start writing tonight or tomorrow morning.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:50 pm

You take out your trusty hammer from the sleuthing kit, feeling the familiar heft and handle, and give it a practice swing. swoosh Still got it!

As for the second item for the investigation, you decide on the set of sanctified salt and the holy candles. Salt's power is inherent in these blessed objects, and can be used to invoke her protection and purification with the proper rites and rituals. In this way you show respect to the sleeping god.

Now, your bag may be full, but you can take one more thing with you.

"MEAT!" You shout.

"Meat!" Generic-tan exclaims. "The REAL fruit of the earth!" ommnomonomonomomonomomon You and your friend nosh on a few cured cuts, enough to not keel over from hunger and not so much as to stuff you up to your eyeballs. A spicy and salty snack for now. You, certainly, are hungry for something more solid.

You and Generic-tan feel more vigorous.

As for your ally... Mmmmmm. Your ally.

First is your "friend" Hortense, whom you and Generic-tan met at the climax of a past investigation. To your equal parts relief and disappointment, she wasn't a vampire after all, just a very dramatic eccentric. It was quite the twist when the two of you stormed that secret room in the West Hall only for her to welcome you with hugs, food, and "just plain good hospitality~" When Hortense had learned of the trouble she unwittingly caused through her "Lifeweb" electrical project, the strange southerner had offered herself to you for an entire month as atonement. When she was absorbed, however, wowza! A complete 180 turn! She was as rude and snarky as could be, talking behind everyone's back as your own backside. Overall, Hortense excels in social endeavors, digging up juicy gossip, edifying tidbits, and outright blackmail, but she doesn't seem suitable for this type of investigation.

Second, there's Harold as an adult chaperone, but neither you nor Generic-tan have seen her throughout the entire Silver Week. Who knows where that woman is when you need her? Feh.

So seeking out your third choice finds the two of you creeping towards the back of the campus gymnasium. Hasumi's "hideout" is not very creative, but she's only there to pick fights with the boys and get easy meals out of anyone else she can get the jump on. Make easy meals out of anyone who crosses her, too. What does she even study..?

"Show me what you got, loser!" Your soon-to-be "ally"'s voice comes from just beyond the locker room door. You and Generic-tan share a frown. Who pissed Hasumi off this time?

You breach on through and prepare for the worst.

(Unsettling Battle by GreenTea) https://youtu.be/RPm2jZVKtJA

Hasumi is completely immobilized by her catch of the day, leaning forward on her squirming guts like a gigantic waterbed. She hasn't even noticed the two of you coming in from behind, both enraptured and distressed by the avid digestion of the prey within. Her pained burps and groans indicate a terrible bout of indigestion.

"Just digest already, you bitch!" She aims a punch to her gut, but a sudden kick from within throws her balance off and threatens to capsize her onto the floor. "@!"

Generic-tan gives you a look that says, "Are you really sure about working with her?" Her frown only deepens at the overwhelming dismay painted all over your face. You let out a long-suffering sigh. Here goes nothing.

"Hasumi-san." You step forward and make yourself known. The delinquent hisses out something rude under her breath as she turns to face you two.

"Oh heuuuUUUUURRRPPP how's it goin'?" She waves to you with a webbed hand. Hasumi is trying to keep her cool, but she's visibly struggling not to lose to her lunch. Judging from the vigorous struggles and the fact that most of the boys have gone off-campus for the vacation, the only person who can be inside that engorged stomach is...

"I-I think that's Henrietta in there," Generic-tan whispers. The Ningyo girl's side bulges out with a powerful blow and Henrietta's wet red ribbon is spat out onto the ground. Hasumi looks even more ill as the Tiger Lily of Insmasu redoubles her efforts to escape. Salt preserve you, this just looks worse and worse with every second.

"Hasumi-san, we need to—" You're interrupted as a weird noise comes out of the gills on the side of her neck.

"S-sss-ssssh." A frustrated look crosses Hasumi's face as she regains her nerve. "Go *hic* away and leave me alone, you damn small fry! I'm kinda busy here, Okkē?"

"Blast it all!" You swallow the pretense of calm and get right to business. "Open up, Hasumi. We need your help."

"H-Huh?"

You march over to the overstuffed fishgirl ("Careful Stevie." Your friend follows to back you up.) and at an arm's distance, take out the glass bottle and unstopper it in front of Hasumi's face. When she keeps staring with that fish-gape look of total incomprehension, you sway it around to waft out the distinct scent of the digestion tincture.

"Oh, what? What?" She blinks, then smirks with overwhelming smugness as she makes the connection. "You're a curious one, you know that Steve? But hey, I'm not complaining." Her mouth opens wide. She makes a confused noise as you kneel down next to her belly first.

"Henrietta, I'm really, really sorry for this," you whisper to where her head seems to be. Even though you've already made up your mind and you know you can just take her out later, you can't help but feel guilt for being an accomplice in this scenario. "But you're going to have to take this one. For the sake of the investigation..."

The muffled shout of absolute outrage lets you know she heard you loud and clear. You hurriedly stand up and pour in a few drops of the tincture into that waiting maw. Hasumi licks her lips as she swallows. Almost immediately there's an ominous groaning noise from Hasumi's stomach as the potion takes effect. The delinquent grunts and hacks as her middle visibly shrinks into a much more manageable size. You feel terrible. Generic-tan places her hand on your shoulder for reassurance.

"A'ight. Yer offer better be good else you're joining the two of 'em." The absolute nerve! Hasumi gives a menacing slap to the side of her bloated gut, but her bravado falls flat as she sees the unfazed look on your face. You absolutely refuse to let her get to you. Generic-tan takes a step forward. Hasumi takes a step back. "Ehehehe, so that's how it's gonna be then, eh? Uh. We're all friends here right? Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuure. I can join the two of you for whatever this is all about."

"Salt preserve us," you mutter darkly as you rub your eyes. This better work out in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Dp2SW7NYc
Hasumi Yusakana has been shanghai'd into the party.

"Back to this dump, again?" Hasumi sniffs. "Smells like it always does. Green paste, fish paste, dead fish."

"Well, I'm sure it would smell a lot better around the restaurant areas," Generic-tan says.

"Quiet down, the guards are looking this way." You don't like how on edge they look.

The three of you stand before southern gate of the Sunken Quarter or the Lishui Prefecture, as the Ningyo call it. To the right and left is the great stone wall which circumscribes the entire Quarter, all the way down to its piers, harbors, and docks. Just beyond the iron gate, you catch glimpses of schooling dockworkers, ridged roofs, and even the rare sight of a few automobiles driving down the boulevard. An interesting fact you found during your studies was that the construction of the wall was funded by both the city and the Ningyo governor of the Prefecture himself. Now the question is: was this wall built to segregate the Ningyo within or was this wall built to keep the City out?

"That muttering ticks me off. That normal with her?"

"Yes ma'am. I always learn something new when I'm with my friend."

"Huh. Does she offer tutoring or..?"

"No visitors allowed without a city pass, little misses," the police guard states. His police badge is silver and its star shape marks him as a devotee of the Cult of Order. His eyes are sunken into his head from sheer exhaustion.

"Bad time for visitors, the families are getting restless in here," his partner grunts. You see gills on the side of his neck and a long single-edged Oriental sword at his side. He seems tense but in control.

How do you explain your way in?
>"Step aside, gentlemen. We're on a task force sent from the university. It is absolutely our business to be in there right now."
>"Hey look over there!" Get Generic-tan to toss you and Hasumi over—

Before you get a chance to speak, Hasumi marches past you without hesitation.

The delinquent looks directly at the Ningyo guard and you swear by all the salt in the sea that her teeth have gone sharp and predatory like a shark's smile. A rasping, warbling noise echoes up from her guts and writhes in the air. The regular guard's eyes narrow in suspicion, but he stands down as his partner gives a hand signal before reciprocates with his own gurgling noises.

"!@ s!"

"@! 2!"

For all her aggression and difficult behavior, it's good you brought Hasumi along, given that she is able to speak her countryman's tongue with fluency. Whatever she's saying is making the guard nod and smile quite a few times. The strange symphony in Sytrus continues for several minutes.

"Let them in," the Ningyo says to his comrade. The guard blinks once, then nods with a firm expression. While he does not understand, he has trust in his brother-in-arms. He presses a button and the gate opens with a groan of metal.

"@!" Hasumi bows (actually bows!) to the guard and skips past.

"See? I just learned that Hasumi-chan can be nice when she wants to," Generic-tan idly remarks. "Well, everything is 'when she wants to' with her."

"Why?" You ask the Ningyo guard before you enter.

"The little one can come and go and stay whenever she pleases. As far as I'm concerned we're family. Family can't trespass against family, lest we forget the old ways. Okkē?" It takes you a moment to realize the wet noises coming from within his throat is laughter.

(VtM Bloodlines OST - Chinatown theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y
or
[WARNING: EAR RAPE] (Lisa : The Pointless - Scholar Of The Wilbur Sin - Hurdy Gurdy (Salt Song Version)) https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PomjMeyrnME

There's a cold ocean breeze coming down the boulevard. The surging footfalls of crowds around you seem muted somehow. You can't help but feel watched and exposed under the suddenly pallid sunlight. Standing under the ridged eaves of tiered towers like the canopies of trees in a forbidden orchard makes you feel small and insignificant. Weird strains of a hurdy gurdy echo harshly up and down the streets, from the mouths of alleyways. Even Hasumi, among her countrymen and bolstered by her recent meal(s?), seems to lose her nerve.

"Hnnngh. This is pretty creepy, Stevie," Generic-tan says. She looks like she's about to pick you up and run far away from here. "I don't remember coming this way. C'mon, I'll try to get us some food on the way too."

"Don't waste time. We want to find that dock, we go my way," Hasumi huffs. She looks somewhat irritated, but deep down, she hesitating. Something's not right here and she knows it. Does she know something..?

"Alright." Keep it together Stevie. It's up to you to lead the investigation. "Here's what we'll do..."

How do you want to begin? [What kind of detective are you? This choice will determine your primary Investigation Trait AKA how you best solve mysteries.]
>Keep up pace with Hasumi. Proceed correctly and with vigor! (PHYSICAL. Extremely physical. Takes the blows, doesn't let the world kill her. Good for athletes, predators, pulling all-nighters.)
>Ask Generic-tan about the landmarks she passed by. Retrace her steps methodically to determine the bigger picture. (THINKER. Extremely intelligent. Puts the pieces together, analyze EVERYTHING. Good for junior detectives, librarians, creative types.)
>Take charge and pierce on through. You've gathered your allies and done your research; now it's time to put it all together. (SENSITIVE. Very psychological. Knows how people tick, how to keep her cool. Good for explorers, leaders, priestesses and occultists.)
>Write in.

Assimilation wrote:(Also, nice artwork!)

Yeah, thanks man. I try my best.
Work kicked my ass these last few days. Back to it.
Note: need to change city guard to police going forward. Setting should be the equivalent of the early 1900s, modern era of history.
For personal traits, just as a little "gamification," Stevie has one for Investigation, one for Combat, and one for V O R E. These may change with player choices, such as this one.
Attachments
SFQ3 Hasumi moment.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:12 pm

>Ask Generic-tan about the landmarks she passed by. Retrace her steps methodically to determine the bigger picture. (THINKER. Extremely intelligent. Puts the pieces together, analyze EVERYTHING. Good for junior detectives, librarians, creative types.)

If we need physicality, we can call Henrietta and Hasumi. Generic and Hortense can be our social engineers. We're the only brain in the whole party so far, and there's no reason to not lean into that.

And thanks for including Hortense.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Assimilation » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:13 pm

I see Generic-tan as our brute and, if she doesn't stay missing, maybe Harold can be brought in to command and calm people. We the audience get to work on the mystery and we see through Stevie's eyes, so let's be the brains we wish to be.

Also, maybe I'm misinterpreting, but I thought Generic-tan was at a ramen shop in this quarter the day before. Is there something as to why she would be welcome alone then, but not this day, or is this not the same district that the ramen shop was in?

"Salt preserve us,"
:lol:
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blakyt » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:30 pm

>THINKER

Doesn't seem like my vote decides anything in this particular case (xd), but I just see Stevie as kinda Sherlock, so... Yeah, gotta be smart.
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:06 pm

You take out your thinking pipe and start nibbling on the tip, already bitten to the quick. The chewing motions are calming, the lingering taste of smoke pleasant. This little habit of yours keeps your mind on track and you from muttering aloud.

"Eugh." Hasumi sticks out her tongue. "Leather lungs. Keep that cigar garbage away from me, leather lungs."

"Pipes are very civilized, you brute. Not like one of those foul and filthy savukkeita." You huff as you puff yourself up. Your pipe is your friend! It helps you relax. How could you tolerate such an insult to your friend?

"Whatever, smoothskin." Your temporary ally sticks her tongue out again then pulls down on her eyelid. Ach, she was just trying to get a rise out of you. "Heh ehe. Now are we going or what?"

"Stevie, what did you want to ask me?" Your friend's voice pipes out of nowhere.

"Erm. How did you get to the restaurant?"

"Well, there was a long boardwalk I was walking down when I first entered the District this morning. Now this restaurant was over the waters like a lot of the other buildings, but when I saw the little painted banners I knew I just had to— ("Can you tell me about the boardwalk, Generic-tan?") Wellllll, the docks were arranged in little squares over the water with little lakes of sea water. It looked just like a big chessboard, but with water and fishing boats instead. Then I just followed my nose and there I was!"

"Was it the only one in the area? What did it look like?" You narrow down the questions for more details.

Your best friend hums a familiar showtune as she thinks. Hasumi gives you an impatient look, but you wait for your friend.

"There was a lot of hanging lanterns and braziers on the outside of that restaurant building. It had to be a restaurant because there was a few peddlers bringing in fish and other food stuffs on a wagon. Oh right. Some of those hanging things looked like the swinging things the priestesses use in the Temple, the word with a 'c' ("A censer?") Yes! Like those, but with a really meaty, fishy smelling liquid in each. It was a good smell, just very very strong!"

"Hasumi," you turn and ask. "Can you tell us the best way to get there?"

"Just walk down the main street and we arrive at the ocean." Hasumi points. "All main streets lead down to the bay. Simplest as that."

You clap. "That settles that. Hip ho and away we go!" "On the march, ma'am!" "Cool, cool —— cool."

(Mezzanine Stairs - Slum (VRC6)) https://youtu.be/clX4YQwnpL0

You and your party walk along the slick stone streets of the Sunken Quarter...

The air sticks to your skin, making it cold and clammy, but the Ningyo here don't seem bothered. Many of the men go barechested or wear blue jackets, along with black cotton pants and straw hats. There aren't many women or girls like Hasumi. Everyone walks very quickly and furtively. Any conversation seems terse and mowed down in midair. The airs of the Quarter are filled with muted unrest.

"Ah, ah. I wanted to ask, Hasumi-san." Generic-tan asks Hasumi as the three of you cross into a more remote alleyway. Many side passages run every which way through the centers of blocks, connecting buildings in the center to the larger streets. "Is there a Ningyo festival happening this Silver Week?"

"Silver... Ah. Ueah. It's happening now."

"Oh! But shouldn't there be a lot of nice fireworks, pretty clothes, and 101 other interesting things going on? It's a festival after all, one must be happy during a festival!" Generic-tan leans over to ask a passerby, but he hisses at her and runs away. Hasumi looks annoyed and amused for some reason. "Well then!"

"One, it's noon, asshole. Not best time for fireworks." You bristle at that. Generic-tan keeps smiling politely, but you know she feels shaken up inside when talked down to. Hasumi continues. "Two, yes. It's this time of the year. Where you Imperial types have the Salt and the Jolly Green Giant and all the little gods in-between, we make our own offerings to the gods of the deep blue sea. 1. @. 1! @!"

"@? !i !a !i !a" comes the response around you. Hasumi startles. You whirl around to catch a glimpse of someone standing and staring right at you, but he steps back and disappears around the corner. What? You rush back, but all you can see is the thick press of the flowing crowd. No one's there in the alley.

"Anyway. Today is not a happy one." Hasumi looks extremely worried. Understandably so. "Not many celebrants out in the streets. Everything feels sober today. 'S like a burial at sea."

"Maybe there's something in the water?" You muse. Hasumi lets out a mirthless laugh but she nods. You push a mental pin into this.

You pass by a fish market. It looks as if a storm had just came through. Ragged canvases and wood tables are strewn all over. The smell of rotting fish is unbearable.

A surly-looking Ningyo swaggers onto the street from the depths of the standing tents, with a long machete hanging loose in his hand. His bare chest and back are covered entirely in tattoos depicting ferocious sea monsters, seeming to swimming along his muscles as he strides along. You shrink back as he glares at you with contempt and...

"... great big bulging eyes." Sometimes, you can't help but say things under your breath. His blade comes into his hand and you're just about to shout to the others to run, before he turns back to the market and shouts something in Styrus. All the merchants wince and cower as he storms back in. A few people are watching, but everyone else just hurries by.

("Look away. Not our business." Your best friend whimpers.)

You pass by a fish flake stand with a flag with a fancy embroidered spiral.

BREAK TIME.

You stop to let your friend buy a bag of hot fish flakes. Generic-tan points and the smiling stand owner nods. He raises four webbed fingers, then enthusiastically points to the fries in the next fryer basket. She shakes her head. He nods in response, his photophore bobbing up and down, before shoveling scoopfuls of snacks into simple paper cones. Four Rens seems a little steep for food fried in deep black oil, but wow! Smells like delicious hot peppers and fried things. The cone she hands you is very warm. Fish skin?

("Gimme that." "Sure thing, Hasumi-san!" "Hey, don't be so greedy with that! Save some for my friend!" "I wasn't going to eat it all. Eheh. ow ow spicy")

"Here. To the ports." Hasumi points to an indistinguishable turn in the alleyway junction. Actually, on the second look, there's several colored signs pointing down the way your ally is going. You and Generic-tan pause to study them. @! @! s! 2! They read. You swear that the squishy Styrus script looks exactly how it sounds.

"Ah, ah. Ah! That's the smell of the the restaurant coming over there!" You rush past your friend. Finally! You've must have been walking for at least an hour or two! Wafting from the alleyway's mouth, you can smell delicious soup, savory and warm. Your stomach growls and you follow the trail of delicious fish soup—

crash A bottle shatters in your path.

You feel wind brushing past your head. Glass shards fall down along the wall, just missing by inches. Standing on the dock, a girl with a baseball bat is steadying herself after a poorly-aimed throw. Two more girls in similar dark uniforms sidle up beside her and glare at you. A jolt of alarm runs down your spine.

Whoever these girls are, they're certainly not here to play ball.

Footsteps come down the alley behind you. Generic-tan arrives. "Hey hey, what's the hold uuuuuh?" Hasumi peeks out from behind your friend, looking confused for a second before tensing up. "Guh. These groupies again."

The three girl gang looks more nervous, with their target having become a lot less vulnerable with much more dangerous backup...

Without a word, Generic-tan steps in front of you with her arms raised, ready to cover her friends.

"@!" Hasumi calls out to the leading girl in the Styrus. There's no response from her. Instead, the girl with a rough wooden paddle sticks up her middle finger. Not to be outdone, Hasumi fires off both middle fingers at her! Paddle counters by turning around and slapping her rump! A devastating power play!!! Hasumi looks completely defeated in the mind games scene.

"Damn, she has me beat." Hasumi blinks. A vicious smile spreads across her face. "It's been decided. We're gonna kill her now. Let's go! Let's go!"

The sukeban girls approach...

Enemy: LEADER, PADDLER, BATTER
Theme: (Star Fetchers: Pilot OST - What if we (Constrobuz)) https://youtu.be/CP34yy9lOBw

You prepare for the upcoming fight... [This choice will determine Stevie's Combat class and skills.]
>Leap into the fray, with a hunger in your stomach and a fire in your eyes! (PREDATOR)
>Threaten them into standing down. The enemy is already beaten if they don't want to fight. (DIPLOMAT)
>Smoke! Breathing out the smoke from burning sanctified salt provides an invigorating effect to your allies. (SMOKER)
>Write in.

>Command Hasumi to..?
>Command Generic-tan to..?
>Write-in. (Other actions.)

Note: Since is a mostly narrative based Quest, I won't bore you by forcing the dice rolling upon you. I'll determine the victor by narrative, common sense, and player choices. (Unless you enjoy the thrill and despair of GAMBLING; then roll a d6 for either Stevie, Generic-tan, or Hasumi. 4, 5 and 6 are successes, and 1 and 6 are crits lolololol).

There will be vore.
Attachments
SFQ4 sukeban girls.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Interactive story