Sentient Fat Quest

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Sentient Fat Quest

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:32 pm

I don't know how to draw from angles.
Attachments
SFQ4.5 fishgirl puffing fat dart.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:03 am

>Write in.
>Lift your shirt and show the girls your girls! There's nothing like a good distraction to swing a fight in your favor! (STRIPPER)
These characters are all adults, right? I know a university was mentioned, but it's good to be sure.

>Command Hasumi to..?
Wallop whichever enemy is closest. Her strengths are obvious, and there's no reason to complicate things.
>Command Generic-tan to..?
Yank Hasumi out of harm's way after she does said walloping. Dealing damage and not taking damage back is kind of an ideal way for things to go, and Generic's got the long arms and protective nature to make this work.

And I am in favor of Gambling, since I would thoroughly enjoy losing. Not that I'm not trying to win.
If we do gamble - do you roll, or do we?
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Assimilation » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 am

>Dolphin-dive into Generic-tan's gut! Once melded with her body, your perception and coaching effectively become her Spidey Sense and critical hit location spotter. (GREATLING'S BRAINBOOST)

>"Hasumi, I'll have Genny follow your lead! Just leave one uneaten!"
>"Gen, open wide!"

I am happy to gamble. Not pushing for you to change your system, but I recently ran into a d6 narrative board game where at full health, success is 3—6, but as we take hits/losses, our success range shrinks to 4–6, 5–6, and eventually a 6-or-die; I thought it was very effective in encouraging the player at the start but leading them into juicy overconfidence for satisfying struggle towards the end. Again, no need to change away from a system that you might have more confidence in, just bringing it up if you're curious to try it.

>3, 4, 1.
My rolls for Stevie, Generic-tan, and Hasumi, if you decide to implement GAMBLING.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:33 am

empatheticapathy wrote:And I am in favor of Gambling, since I would thoroughly enjoy losing. Not that I'm not trying to win.
If we do gamble - do you roll, or do we?

You guys would be the ones rolling along with choosing the actions in a combat scenario. I'm actually still figuring out the multiparty system, but you should roll d6 for all three girls right now (please say which results correspond to which character like Assimilation has).

For the NEXT CONFLICT, I'm gonna steal and adapt this system from offquest (Read that here: https://boards.4channel.org/qst/thread/5806810)
d6 system.
You write out the vote, you roll, you declare the dice results below your vote. I then write.
4, 5, and 6 are successes for offense actions; 1, 2, and 3 are successes for defense and support actions.
If a character does not succeed within three rolls/for any of her suggested actions, then prepare for pain and epic fail.
If there are multiple successes, then I write the most amusing one.

(The Synapse - Ambient EXTENDED - Deus Ex Soundtrack) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0G-pTCyHBs
Attachments
SF Chinatown vendor.jpg
Vendor standing next to vegetables, eggs and spices for sale at provision market in an alley in Chinatown. From Time Life Pictures/The LIFE Picture Collection/Gett.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:32 pm

flowerflowerflower3 wrote:you should roll d6 for all three girls right now (please say which results correspond to which character like Assimilation has).

Okay. I got a 6 for Stevie, a 5 for Hasumi, and a 2 for Generic.
Did you notice my question about their ages?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Blakyt » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:45 pm

>Leap into the fray, with a hunger in your stomach and a fire in your eyes! (PREDATOR)
Well, maybe that's not the most logical decision after not picking physical, but definitely the most fun.

>Command Generic-tan to...
Aim for the potential damage dealer (the batter, I guess) and try to don't let her hit the other girls.

>Command Hasumi to...
Try to distract the leader for Stevie to take her out first.

Well, if everyone wants to gamble then I'm in.
Rolls:
Stevie - 6
Generic-tan - 4
Hasumi - 3
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Okay. I got a 6 for Stevie, a 5 for Hasumi, and a 2 for Generic.
Did you notice my question about their ages?

Young adult age, they're first year university students. They're not 12 year old hyper geniuses (in fact, Hasumi is probably below average intelligence) or something weird like that.

Tallying up the rolls so far:
Stevie - 3, 6, 6
Genny - 2, 4, 4
Hasumi - 1, 3, 5

Now that's just funky town. For this conflict, I'm using CRITS LOL so those two 6s and that one 1 are gonna be amusing. Writing.
Attachments
SF Chinatown telephone operator.jpg
A telephone operator in Chinatown. From Keystone-France/Gamma-Keystone via Getty Images.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:01 pm

"Genny! Get ready to intercept!" Your best friend nods, assuming a traditional Paini grappling stance!

"Hasumi, just do whatever you do best!" From out of nowhere, Hasumi takes out a wicked knife and nods. You can't help but feel afraid as she turns to the opponent with a murderous look.

"@!" The Leader girl starts barking orders as well!

Then, to no one's surprise, Hasumi and Paddler break off from both sides to fight one-on-one to the side. There's no time to chastise the fishgirl vendetta as the Batter and Leader advance even closer!

Straight away, you begin undoing the buttons of your blouse. How embarrassing! How vulgar! But this sudden exhibition will certainly make quite the distraction. F-For the sake of the investigation! As you undo the final button, you exhibit your brassiere and breasts for all the world to see!

The Batter looks terribly confused and flustered. She stops dead in her tracks and just stares. The Leader stares for a moment, looks down, then marches towards you with envy in her eyes. It WORKED!

"Genny, get ready, but don't interrupt!" You hiss to your giantess bodyguard. She moves to the side and feints towards the Batter, prepared to double back and help if your ploy goes foul.

You step back, affecting a worried expression, seemingly completely exposed as your friend "abandons" you. The Leader steps closer and closer, about to wring your neck out of sheer jealousy. You gasp as she lunges...

[AMBUSH PREDATOR] And swiftly dodge before countering with a lunge of your own!

Her entire head fits right in your mouth! The Ningyo lets out a horrified shout as you work more and more of her body down your throat. As it turns out, her blouse and skirt hide a very robust figure! (She would have been quite the opponent in a fair fight...) Your jaw spreads apart to better accommodate her shoulders, then her hips, then down she goes! You let out an undignified belch as her struggles begin in earnest.

"AMY!" The Batter shrieks at the sight of her friend disappearing into your stomach. She snaps out of her trance and comes in swinging with a violent outburst! You stumble back, mercifully aided by the struggling of your captive, as the assault becomes more and more ferocious. Generic-tan steps in! She grabs the bat before Batter can recover from a swing and yanks it out of her hands! The delinquent stumbles and falls back. Your friend hurls the bat as far as she can out into the water, then grabs the Batter's joints to apprehend her movements!

As the sukeban girl batters at your friend's legs with ineffectual kicks, Genny raises her upwards to shoulder level, twists her around, then slams the Batter back-first onto the hard planks of the pier, knocking the wind out of her! A DEVASTATING POWER BOMB IS PERFORMED! The Batter can't recover from her stun, and your friend proceeds to repeatedly pick her up and slam her back down again and again! POWER BOMB! POWER BOMB!

As your friend is demolishing the opposition, you see where your other ally has gotten off to. Further up the dock, Hasumi is throwing knives at the Paddler girl. Every flashing dagger is swiftly batted out of the air with that paddle! Your ally's movements get more and more desperate... you realize she's running out of knives to throw. You don't dare to get close, busy with your own stomach struggles, so you call out to your friend for help! "Coming!"

Hasumi snarls something at the Paddler and goes in a for desperate lunge. "Eep!" The paddle whacks against her backside with a shattering blow and Hasumi goes sprawling! She tries to get up... But the Paddler girl throws her entire body onto Hasumi, sitting heavily down on her back! The Paddler shifts to her side, pulls down her panties, and begins to eagerly shove Hasumi headfirst into her butt!

"Hasumi!" You shout, before the Leader rams against the sides of your stomach with her entire body! You hack up and Generic-tan rushes over, but she gets the wrong idea and starts rooting through your bag instead! "I'm! I'm getting the tincture for you, Detect—" "GENNY, GET OVER THERE AND HELP HASUMI, PLEASE!" "Ah! Ah!" Completely overwhelmed, Generic-tan lifts you bodily to the fight!

Overcome by the sensation of live prey, Paddler pants, pressing on her thrashing gut. Her abdomen distends as her captive tries to escape. She is completely vulnerable as you and Generic-tan rush up right behind her...

Generic-tan whispers to you, "Stevie, I know we can still both eat a lot more, but please get Hasumi out first!" She drops you to the floor and shoves the bag at you. While you could get an easy two meals out of this, you listen to your friend, your heart.

[AMBUSH PREDATOR] So instead of devouring the Paddler girl, you sneak up behind her (despite your nosily writhing guts) and hit her over the head with the hammer. She instantly crumples into a heap.

ENCOUNTER SUCCESS!
(Mezzanine Stairs - Questionable Victory) https://youtu.be/ojD4qbdQZZs

Hasumi wriggles free, dropping to the dock and flopping about for several seconds. "Awwwwwwkkkkkkkk." Generic-tan helps Hasumi to her feet and helps her brush off. Thankfully, there's nothing filthy on her clothes from her escape; it's relatively easy to have University uniforms enchanted in this way.

"Are you okay, Hasumi-san?" Your friend asks, leaning down. You notice the middle of Genny's blouse is slightly poking out. Ah, that's where the Batter girl must have gone. The Ningyo stares her dead in the eyes for several seconds. Without a word, Hasumi walks over to the Paddler girl and starts kicking her in the ribs, cursing all the while.

"@! @! @!" Generic-tan tries to put her into a headlock, but Hasumi wriggles free!

"Don't kill her!" "Hasumi-san! Please don't!" Paddle girl grunts as she curls into a fetal position.

"DON'T GET IN MY WAY! SHE IS GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES!" Despite her vengeful words, Hasumi stops and glowers at all of you.

"Please, Hasumi," you say, struggling for the right words. You don't want her to stay upset at the two of you for this. "We don't need to fight right now. We just—"

Gah! The Leader girl kicks from within. You swear you'll never get used to this feeling of someone crammed inside of you. With your heart racing and your vision blurring from the frenzy of the fight, the feeling of live prey is somewhat intoxicating. From the outside, you hear muffled curses and shouts.

Hasumi laughs at the sudden interruption. Her posture relaxes as she indulges in schadenfreude. She gives off another kick, but with much less strength put behind it.

"Spare me the sparing morality talk. I've heard too much from my family about not making waves." Hasumi squats down, suddenly looking more tired than ever. "I hate this time of the year..."

"So Stevie, what are we going to do with these three?" "This paddle bitch is mine." "Wait up! Let the Detective make the final decision." [How do you want to play with your food?]
>Digest them, of course! (A hard won victory means a well earned meal. Choose how many of the girls to eat and which of Stevie's "assets" to improve as well.)
>Interrogate them! (Grants you more knowledge of the situation. It's hellfire hard to ask your belly prisoners questions, especially after turning them into fat. What do you want to ask?)
>Turn them over to the police! (This will grant you enough DOSH for the next Investigation's Preparation (in addition to the boon selection) as well as build RAPPORT with the Quarter's locals.)
>Write in.

What weirdness happens? [Choose Stevie's vore trait.]
>Your stomach closes upon your prey like a vice, making escape almost impossible... (IRON GUT. It is incredibly difficult for prey to escape, even when working in unison or overnight! You heard of one lady-in-waiting keeping a foreign princess inside her for years!)
>The feeling of frantic struggling subsides as your prey can't help but feel incredibly comfortable... (5 STAR STOMACH. Somehow, your belly is very pleasant to relax in. You can heal even major wounds! Your school nurse and physician can be seen with quite the gut on a bad day.)
>You are filled with dire empowerment from having live prey in your stomach. (APPETITE FOR KNOWLEDGE. You receive a major boost to casting spells and performing invocations when holding live, non-absorbed prey in your stomach. Acquire minor, but potent spells when doing so such as GROW TEETH.)
>Well, you may not be particularly good at being a predator. But you can certainly help your friends as prey! (BRAIN FOOD. Provides vastly improved attributes when absorbed by an ally.)
>Write in.
Attachments
SFQ5.jpg
If I spend any longer drawing (and because I have low skill, this takes a lot of time), I won't be able to finish the update. Here's Stevie!
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blakyt » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:01 pm

Nice. I'd sure prefer Hasumi being fat on Stevie along with paddler and leader, but that's okay too.

>Digest them, of course!
Well, interrogation is nice option, but there's a risk our food will run away, so better to just deal with them now. I'd like to give one more meal to Stevie's guts, but guess it's only fair to pay at least some respect to Hasumi and leave one for her.
That's our chest who earned our stomach a food, so probably we'll have to make it bigger now. And we still have Hortense on our backside, right?

>Your stomach closes upon your prey like a vice, making escape almost impossible... (IRON GUT. It is incredibly difficult for prey to escape, even when working in unison or overnight! You heard of one lady-in-waiting keeping a foreign princess inside her for years!)
If we are not limited with just one person capacity, then, probably, we don't want our prey(s) to get out easily.
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:13 pm

Blakyt wrote:That's our chest who earned our stomach a food, so probably we'll have to make it bigger now. And we still have Hortense on our backside, right?

No. She's currently out and about on campus doing who knows what, either tinkering with her gadgets or teasing and twisting boy's heads around.
(I'm getting a good idea for the WHITE ROSE OF THE SOUTH and how to draw her.)
Hasumi has absorbed Henrietta, for certain.
You have Leader in your stomach, Genny has Batter, Paddler is groaning on the floor in pain.

Also, I combined STRIPPER write-in + PREDATOR -> AMBUSH PREDATOR final trait. Damsel in distress act really catches them hook line and sinker.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blakyt » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:36 pm

I see, great move. Still, leader should be fat on Stevie's breasts, and we just give paddler to Hasumi, so she remain loyal until we finish business in Ningyo lands, then we can get Henrietta out and get rid of the fishgirl and her cocky behavior :)
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:58 pm

Cards face-up on the table, I'm your basic bitch apex-pred sociopath vorarephile. My ideal protag is one that eats constantly, perma-digests fasts, inspires fear, yet charms with her assets. Since this thread is titled Sentient Fat Quest and started with us as safe prey to Bumbling Bimbo Sidekick, I wanted to be open to creating space for others' prefs when making my choices, aiming to choose what I felt would simply be more colorful story... but if you're offering the opportunity, I'll indulge a little.

>Digest them, of course! (A hard won victory means a well earned meal. Choose how many of the girls to eat and which of Stevie's "assets" to improve as well.)
I'd absolutely choose Interrogate in this situation ordinarily, but we are right next to the restaurant and there's nothing established that these alleyway thug lasses are somehow our only ticket to finding the rough-faced guys who had discussed our swirly-spectacled professor. So Stevie definitely melts Leader into her breasts, tells Generic-tan to dissolve Batter for the added arm muscles, and offers Paddler to Hasumi—"if you don't want to absorb her, toss her back to me or Generic-tan, we've got plenty of room".

>You then belch out a sickly sweet magical scent in Hasumi's fishface, immediately squelching her aggression with (guilty) pleasure. (SOCIAL CHYMESTRY. A digesting soul activates your gut's fluids, giving you MINOR CHARM as a temporary breath weapon.)
The Occultists have asked to experiment with your belly bile before; you greedily let them do so but in ways that they didn't mean, and which you still haven't told your BFF about yet—it's better that she doesn't know that side of you.

Love the boobalicious Stevie update. She hides them well, but she also displays them well. :D
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:57 am

Digest the one we have in there, and put her right on Stevie's boobs. They're clearly a valuable asset, and we should try to make them stronger.
The other two, I say we let our allies do with as they please, since Genny has one and Hasumi has one. Being a team player like that is good for group morale.
Though I suppose if either of them are unsure what they want to do with their loser, I'd vote for throwing them to the cops. A little spending cash never hurt.

I want to run a mixed pred/prey character, but this is too valuable a trait to pass up, considering its obvious synergy with our Ambush Predator class. You can bet I'll be voting for prey traits the next time we can though.

Also, my compliments for coming up with that Ambush Predator thing.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:21 pm

Assimilation wrote:Cards face-up on the table, I'm your basic bitch apex-pred sociopath vorarephile. My ideal protag is one that eats constantly, perma-digests fasts, inspires fear, yet charms with her assets. Since this thread is titled Sentient Fat Quest and started with us as safe prey to Bumbling Bimbo Sidekick

"Hey, just as long as it's the other girl becoming the sentient fat." - Sentient Fat Quest protagonist

Need some help, so I need you lot to post anime brunettes with short hair. I find it hard to remain consistent with character design, so I need references for Stevie's hair.
Update will be written tomorrow evening with extra L O R E. I already drew the image for it, so Stevie's new haircut will come later.
Attachments
SFQ3.5 ASS.jpg
Basic butt drawing. Not to scale(?).
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assimilation » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:45 pm

flowerflowerflower3 wrote:Need some help, so I need you lot to post anime brunettes with short hair. I find it hard to remain consistent with character design, so I need references for Stevie's hair.

There's always Haruhi Suzumiya hair. If you're looking for reference, default is this, though I do agree with Kyon that the ponytail is criminally good. Just not as many references from other angles than straight on when googling, so default is my suggesto.

Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blakyt » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:17 pm

Not exactly what you need (exactly what you don't need) but that's the first somewhat similar character that came to my mind (Hana Midorikawa)

Or this (Keiko Hoshino)
Spoiler: show
Preview doesn't display it for me, so in case I'm too dumb to understand how this site works I'll leave a url to the pic https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gup/i ... 0217230922

I'll just leave it here and pretend I did something useful

UPD: tried to see the picture with the url on other device, it still didn't work, so I'm leaving url to the fandom https://gup.fandom.com/wiki/Keiko_Hoshino/Gallery
Last edited by Blakyt on Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blakyt
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:27 pm

Bumping just so you know we haven't forgotten (and are awaiting patiently :D).
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:36 pm

Assimilation wrote:Bumping just so you know we haven't forgotten (and are awaiting patiently :D).

Seconding. I'm really enjoying this and hope it comes back soon.
empatheticapathy
---

Previous

Return to Interactive story