Made a new Casual Vore interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Made a new Casual Vore interactive

Postby MentholBreakdown » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:27 pm

So, I finally figured out how to make interactives! I am definitely not above shamelessly promoting my own stuff, so here's my first one:
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1253&page=1

It's pretty broad in concept, but generally, almost all of it will be pretty casual and semi-willing, so if you're into that stuff, maybe check it out?

I'm working on it right now, so expect relatively frequent updates! If I am writing stuff for a specific dialogue path right now, that propably means I have a fairly specific plan for it, but feel free to add other stuff!
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Re: Made a new Casual Vore interactive

Postby umakeisee » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:37 pm

Glad you worked it out. Never feel ashamed about self-promotion, unless it's explicitly against some rules. It's the best way to get eyes on your projects.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarvingArtist4073 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:33 pm

Omg I love casual Vore! I may add some instant digestion related stuff if that’s ok :)
StarvingArtist4073
New to the forum

Postby MentholBreakdown » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:05 pm

StarvingArtist4073 wrote:Omg I love casual Vore! I may add some instant digestion related stuff if that’s ok :)

Not really a fan of instant digestion tbh. I personally don't think it should be a part of the setting. But that's just personal opinion, so keep writing that stuff if you want. It just won't really be "canon", per se.
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby MentholBreakdown » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:36 pm

Also, by the way, please tell me any of the dialogue paths you'd like to see me flesh out! It'd be greatly appreciated!
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby hunnter » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:36 pm

Casual semi-willing??? OMG yes! This is my absolute favourite theme, and I love how prey is generally expected to just 'let it happen' if asked directly <3
The only thing that would make it better for me is if you got to pick your gender at the start, but that's just a minor thing really
hunnter
New to the forum

Postby MentholBreakdown » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:01 pm

hunnter wrote:Casual semi-willing??? OMG yes! This is my absolute favourite theme, and I love how prey is generally expected to just 'let it happen' if asked directly <3
The only thing that would make it better for me is if you got to pick your gender at the start, but that's just a minor thing really

I am trying to make it so that the character's gender isn't specified at any point, so it's entirely up to you
MentholBreakdown
New to the forum

Postby Cathrin » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:35 pm

Interesting story, great to see it expanding. :)
Cathrin
New to the forum

Postby StopherTanuki » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Put a couple just for kicks. Hope it is to your liking.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story