Lex and Luca's Voreful Date Night - A New FxNB CYOA! (Twine)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Lex and Luca's Voreful Date Night - A New FxNB CYOA! (Twine)

Postby KitoKitoKito » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:40 pm

Play it here: https://kitokitokito.itch.io/lexandluca

Lex the lamia has always loved her sub, Luca the cat. It's a Friday evening at Misteria University - while most other students are out studying, Lex and Luca are enjoying a wonderful night in their shared dorm room.

However, Lex is feeling hungry... and very horny. Unfortunately for Luca, no matter how beloved they may be to Lex, the lamia is not one to turn down such a filling meal. Whether Luca manages to survive her stomach or not... and how exactly they get eaten... is all up to you~

Will Luca survive the lamia's stomach? Will they be safely deposited out of Lex's backside? Or will they be digested and disposed of as a pile of shit~? Will they go in whole, or as a micro? How will they be disposed of? Will they even survive a trip out of her asshole, even if they aren't digested~? It's all up to you~

Hello everyone~! I'm extremely excited to show this to you all: I've made my first choose your own adventure game! This game was commissioned by https://www.furaffinity.net/user/WavegapeLuca; it follows a very kinky date night shared between Luca and their dom, a lamia by the name of Lex~ It's all up to you how things end for them!

This is a text-based CYOA title made with Twine! The game has a number of different endings and branches to try~! I made it with the intention of possibly expanding it in the future, if the original commissioner decides they'd like to commission more of it, but for now, it's focused on oral vore! I'd love to add unbirthing, anal, and toilet vore routes in the future, but it's quite a lot of work and writing, so we'll see ^^ I will say though, I am 100% making more vore games in the future, and more kinky games in general! I'm so excited to do more!!

If you'd like to commission your own CYOA game, email me at [email protected] or message me on Discord at KitoKitoKito#7003 ! Commissions for CYOA games are more expensive than my normal writing due to the added complexity and time investment, but it's still well-worth the price! Though, that price is going to be decided on a case-by-case basis - it'll likely be in the range of $70-90 per 1k words! The more you choose to get, the lest costly it'll be, and the more creative freedom you give me, the less costly it'll be :P If you have any interest at all, please send me a message - I'm happy to tell you the details, even if you aren't sure of whether or not you're interested!

I really hope you guys enjoy this - I put a lot of effort and love into it~! Thank you all for your support! Make sure to read the info on the itch.io page before playing for kink info! <3

I'm also very open to hear what you all think - this is my first time making anything like this, so please let me know if you like it, don't like it, or how I could improve my future vore games!!
KitoKitoKito
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story