Finished interactive story I'd like to post.

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Finished interactive story I'd like to post.

Postby Saiai » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:30 pm

It runs about fifty pages in Word, and it has a definite outline and ending, fairly detailed - I'd like the be able to post it here, it's titled "Feral."

I'm not entirely sure how to start it, but some of the options actually lead backwards, or several options from different pages lead to the same outcome and thus the same page later on, in some cases. I'm hoping this sort of thing is doable, rather than constantly branching out pages, instead allowing them to converge into the same result on occassion.

Well, the story's here, it's fleshed out, and if I can figure out how to add it separately, I would appreciate anyone's help with that. Thanks, all.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Finished interactive story I'd like to post.

Postby Leshana » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:30 pm

Wow! This sounds very cool. I mean, just the prospect of something having a fleshed out interactive story with some endings is great, but having things be that interwoven? I'm suddenly quite interested. The current story system can't do that but I'm interested in working with you to make it happen. Please send me a PM.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:38 pm

It kinda sounds like Shadow the Hedgehog, the way the storyline interconnects like that. Very neat idea ^^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Baz » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:09 pm

HTML it. Give each "page" a unique name, and hyperlink the branches. Might take some time, but it'll work, and provide easy click-to-go links.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Saiai » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:15 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing, Baz, it's a nice idea... but I'd need to have the story set up under the interactive stories section, and I'm not sure if HTML tags will work on there.
Thanks for bringing that up, though. :)
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

RIGHT ON!

Postby Saiai » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:47 pm

I got my first interactive up - Feral - it's (obviously) in the interactives section. The creation of an obsessive Half-Life fan... each page was longer in word, but, oh well. Hope some people enjoy it. I stopped halfway through a sequal, which was turning out to be much longer, but if this is well recieved enough, I just might polish it and post it sometime!

Have fun. ;)
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: RIGHT ON!

Postby Eka » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:57 am

It seem to work quite well. Thanks for the hard work! ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Adamant_Borb » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:04 am

I played it out. Verrah cool. Nice job!
Adamant_Borb

Re:

Postby SuperSecretAlias » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:16 am

Ahah, I thought I caught a barnacle reference in there. :o
SuperSecretAlias
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Shadow_Fox » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:14 pm

Awesome interactive, and if I'm not mistaken I believe I caught a Boondock Saints reference in there. Very nice work
Just imagine that I said something clever
Shadow_Fox
Participator

Re:

Postby MrHoppy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:43 am

This is well put together, fast moving, and really absorbing. I have a lot of work to do, but I keep coming back to this Interactive. Nicely done, Saiai!
MrHoppy
Participator

Return to Interactive story