Is disabling tag editing a feature of the gallery?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Is disabling tag editing a feature of the gallery?

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:01 am

Because I noticed a recent artwork disallows tag editing (and last time I tried to submit anything in the past on another account/or otherwise, there wasn't an option to do so), and, in an attempt to be clever, I copied the textarea (and took the liberty of manually copying tags from the artwork I wanted to edit the tags with) and edit links from another artwork into the HTML of the one that had tag editing disabled to see if I couldn't edit it, and to my surprise it said this:

The art in question is using the POV tag, but has no actual POV art in it. I know a lot of people on DeviantART copy dozens of tags because the post art quickly, and tend to not bother taking out tags that don't fit their artwork, and I don't want this site to turn into that too.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Is disabling tag editing a feature of the gallery?

Postby Eka » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:40 am

Yes.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff