3 fat piggies alone in their weak home...

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

3 fat piggies alone in their weak home...

Postby testwo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:34 am

and I'm prey most of the time. When I look at the story of the three little pigs, I am disappointed to see that these big, fat prey are not eaten by the wolf and this idea really interests me ^^.
I would like to find a wolf anthro pred or some piggy prey (multiple prey)enjoyer, who would like to rp with me, I will detail some pig here but it s just an exeample of what i have in mind(come talk for the others^^), but first my kinks and limits:

kinks:
- oral vore
- (cook vore)
- fat prey
- anthro
- unwilling prey
- willing pred
- gain weight
-arrogant prey
- any gender (no pref)
- fatal vore
-(hard vore)

limits:
-scat
-disposal
-sex

ok that's the first pig pre plot, i also have ref that i can show you (come talk ^^):

My character preplot: Grassa, 18yo, 1m65, 135kg (298 pounds) Grassa is a naughty little pig girl who has always lived with her parents and sisters in the family brick house. She and her sisters have always been spoiled, never doing any activity or only going out anywhere other than the garden at home. They then became particularly arrogant and condescending towards others. Grassa has always loved feeling big and plump, she's the type to spend her days lying on her stomach with her butt in the air, nibbling cookies and wiggling her big butt while smiling contentedly. She doesn't care about predators because she has never once been in danger from them and has convinced herself that he is weak and stupid. On her 18th birthday, Grassa's father, tired of supporting her in her laziness, fired her with food and money and sent her to live in the forest. Despite the latter's tantrum, she went into the forest and while she was walking she came across a rather mean-spirited human peasant who scammed her by offering to build a sturdy house for her money. The latter accepted and he built a straw house which will go into the air with the next wind storms. Now she is eating like a lazy fat piggie she is.

Larda, 20 years old, 1m68, 145 kg Larda is Grassa's big sister, she left her parents 2 years ago because she was fed up with her parents' reprimands. She is a food influencer, she posts videos of herself stuffing herself and playing with her rind...
Larda is of the same caliber as Grassa, she loves to make fun of people and particularly of their sister Gina, more slender than them. she is arrogant and bad and spends her days slumped on her couch. She litterally gain her life being a well plumped lard with large and delicious curve and her public is nothing but preds salivating about her meat.
She is a bit more intelligent than Grassa, before building her house, she looked on the greatest source of information she knows: Instagram. And she decided to build her wooden house on the advice of a viewer.

Gina, 22 years old, 1m70, 75 kg Gina is the first of the three sisters to have left her parents, not because she didn't get along with her parents, but because she couldn't stand her sisters anymore! She was made fun of and harassed almost every day. As soon as she could, she took her things and left to live by herself. She was always very educated and was very aware of the dangers posed by predators. She used half of the money her parents had given her to build a very sturdy brick house. And has since worked remotely as an engineer. Gina is very humble and fearful. She is also very resentful, towards her sisters to whom she promised never to help them.

for the wolf, feel free to build your own one according to grassa's plot and find a ref ^^ i wait you. (no one liner please be creative)
testwo
New to the forum

Re: 3 fat piggies alone in their weak home...

Postby Duskthewolfcub » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 pm

I love this fairytale too
Duskthewolfcub
---

Re: 3 fat piggies alone in their weak home...

Postby GoldenMeow » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:54 pm

Interesting perspective...!
I have an OC that is a Wolf girl- maybe it can works with the idea? Idk
Also- want the rol to be "here" in Ekas or in other platform like discord? (Cause there we can use bots and that stuff)
GoldenMeow
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay