Looking for rp

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Looking for rp

Postby ReiMoeru » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:04 am

Hello I am looking to do a new rp with some mostly limitless partners, though don’t be afraid to tell me what you don’t like. The things that I won’t do is underage, cock filth, vomit, willing prey and safe vore. When it comes to vore I am a switch depending on my mood, and I enjoy predators that are cruel or uncaring to their prey. Or for them to be gluttons that don’t care how many unfortunate people have to die just for them to get full. I am mostly interested in female characters or characters that have a feminine appearance like femboys, I also like some feral preds. As for the type of characters that I use they are generally demi-human or human characters, and occasionally ferals. Scenarios that I do in rps are usually in modern settings, though I am open to something fantasy or science fiction based. As for how much I type its usually 1 or 2 paragraphs.

So the idea that I had involves my lamia Olivia waking up from her hibernation after the first day of spring. Being part snake means that she is quite ravenous. And to make things worse its also mating season due to her sleeping a few weeks longer than planned. Fortunate for her she chose to slumber near to a campsite so there is plenty of people to breed and eat.
ReiMoeru
New to the forum

Re: Looking for rp

Postby nightowl20010 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 am

I would like to roleplay with you as one of the campers. It sounds like a fascinating scenario.
nightowl20010
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay