[Open] LF DnD singleplayer campaign. DM/PC Switch. Evil/Good

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

[Open] LF DnD singleplayer campaign. DM/PC Switch. Evil/Good

Postby DnDAccount11031 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:27 am

Play slot is currently: Open

I'm looking for another person to RP with in a DnD-like campaign, both of us switching between player and DM.

Basically, the premise is to loosely follow DnD rules(with me being a DM) while RPing a vore centric story over text on discord.
---If you want to do it in a call, we can try, but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be comfortable doing it, especially with two guys.
I'm looking to play bi-weekly, on Sunday afternoon during CEST/CET friendly hours (this is EUROPEAN time, and play by post isn't really for me), for a long commitment campaign.

I would also prefer if we would switch between being a player and a DM each session, meaning each of us would play as a player once per month, and as a DM once per month as well.
You'd have your own world, setting, etc. as a DM, so full creative freedom. This is mainly so that it's fair for both of us, so that we both get to enjoy being a player and a DM.

Looking for someone who's into all of:
Spoiler: show
Same size vore
soft vore
hard vore
fatal vore
both willing and unwilling preys
prep and cooking
mainly female preys
weight gain
fat
inflation and popping
monster girls (infrequent)
sex / sexual content

Things I'm not into:
I'll try to keep this updated whenever someone suggests something not listed if I find out I'm not into it
Giantess
cock vore
disposal
gas
feet
animal pred/prey
futa
child pred/prey (just like animal, these are threading a dangerous line I'd rather not even risk crossing)
furry (I'm okay with a furry player character, although I can't exactly RP something I'm not into, so even if you'd make one, they'd basically be humans with some animal traits in my eyes ^^)

Campaign details:
If what I've said so far sound interesting, here's a few details about how I expect to run the campaign as well as the world it's going to be in:
The world is set in the traditional DnD time (kings, knights, magic, etc.)
The story starts off in a mostly human populated kingdom, with some monster hybrids scattered around as well (nagas, harpies, slimes, and perhaps some less common races as well :P).
I think it might be better to figure out the rest of the worldbuilding in-character.

I don't plan on adding a main storyline that would railroad you into some grand adventure. Rather, the plan is to have some simple starting quest, and then leaving it mostly up to you with what people to listen to (or what people to eat). There are definitely more grandiose quest lines, but there are also many small scale problems of the common folk.

I expect the story kink ratio to be around ~70% story and ~30% kink, since I enjoy writing stories with a bit of spice in them. But really, that depends on the kind of character you make ^^.
After running the campaign a few times, I recommend playing at least a slightly evil character, but it's up to you. I'm also very much open to doing any homebrew rules we decide on, as long as they make your character more fun to play, while still not completely breaking the power balance.

As for the DnD rules, they are mostly just there to set the expectations correctly, and to prevent any power disputes. But I'd expect that 90% of the interactions won't need to rely on dice rolls and such. Even combat will probably be on the rarer side.

And finally, when it comes to the tone, expect it to jump all over the place. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes gruesome, bordering on gory. The world is large, and there are all kinds of people with all kinds of life philosophies and lifestyles. So it all depends on how their personalities clash with your character.

Aaaand, that's it!
If this sounds like something interesting to you, please send me a PM with a short introduction and your discord username, and I'll add you.
Also, since DnD is all about discussion and communication, don't be afraid to hit me up with a question and such if you're on the fence about joining.
DnDAccount11031
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay