Hoof&Feather(Ome&Rami)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Hoof&Feather(Ome&Rami)

Postby Ome » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:57 pm

(Rp between myself and Rami, please no touchy, gracias^^)

Firia floats lazily above the forest, her large flaming wings easily keeping her voluptuous body aloft. The sunlight reflects off her golden skin, and her emerald eyes scan the landscape below her, as she brushes a strand of her long red hair from her face. The phoenix woman sighs and continues on, hoping to find something interesting.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Re: Hoof&Feather(Ome&Rami)

Postby RamitheCentaur » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:24 pm

Rami was walking through the forest, not far from a nearby city. He was a 200 foot tall centaur, and he was enjoying not being around anyone at the time. Being as big as he was, sometimes he just prefered to be alone. So, that's what he was doing when he glanced to the sky and sees a pheonix flying above her. "Wow..." Rami said, amazed by the sight.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:09 pm

Firia looks down at the centaur below her. At 200ft, he was far larger than her 120ft frame. She floats down some, stopping just above him. "Well, well. Hello there, never seen you around these parts before."
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:32 pm

Rami was taken aback by her beauty and couldn't find the words for a second. "Uh...Yeah, I'm not usually around here..." He says shyly.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:09 pm

Firia laughs, landing gently beside him and looking up at him "I figured so. It'd be somewhat hard to miss anyone your size. My names Firia, and who might you be?"
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:20 am

"I'm Rami." Rami says glad that she seems to be friendly. "I was just wandering through the woods...I like it out here." He says, not knowing what else to say.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:40 pm

She grins and nods, looking around at the woods that she called home for the moment. "Yes, it is nice. Quiet, no little people to mess around with things, just peace and quiet. Though, that can get a bit dull after awhile."
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:50 am

"Yeah, Iagree." Rami said. "Especially because they can lack food." He says before stopping himself, feeling that what he said was clearly wrong.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:06 pm

Firia nods, laughing abit. "Aye. Finding enough food to fill us up can be a problem. The one downside of being big I suppose. Course, being big DOES mean we're on the top of the food chain."
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:27 pm

Rami laughed. "Yeah, I wouldn't have it anyother way."
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:21 pm

Firia smiles at him, already enjoying his company "So, Mr.Rami. Would you mind if I accompanied you this fine day? It's much to nice to spend wandering alone."
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:15 pm

"Yeah, that would benice." Rami said, stumbling over his words a bit, as he can't take his eyes off her.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:31 pm

Firia grins, seeing how he can't seem to take his eyes off of her, deciding to tease him abit "What's the matter silly?"
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:08 am

Rami wished she wouldn't ask that. "N-Nothing." He said, forcing himself to look away.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:46 pm

Firia giggles, he really was silly, not a good thing for him, considering how big a tease she could be. She gets closer to him, running her hand along his flank "Awwww, comeon, you can tell me."
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:29 am

"N-nothing's wrong." Rami said, not sure what to say, though he had to admit, he liked the attention.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:32 pm

"Awww, something has to be wrong, your stuttering. Your not cold are you? Cause I can fix that!" Firia wraps her arms around him, a pleasant warmth flowing through him.
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:24 pm

"That must;ve been it." Rami said, hugging back, loving her embrace. He was happy to be able to talk normally again as well.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:26 pm

Firia grins "Well, I'm glad I could help." she replies, snuggling deeper against him. It had been awhile since she had met another macro to talk to, and she was glad for the company.
Ome
Artist

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:21 pm

Rami held her close, holding someone was something he hadn't done in so long. "Me too..."
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay