The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Jermayan » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:28 am

Standing from the table, Kellus swept up the handful of dirty dishes and set them into the kitchen before turning back to Aria. Sliding around behind Aria, Kellus’ hands began to work across her shoulders and back, and she smiled as her mate groaned and slumped forwards on the table.

“You sure you want to go out? You look like you need a day off. Just the two of us and a big blanket here at home, nothing that needs doing…”

“Mmmmnff. That’s partly the problem - I’d love nothing better than to just entirely take the day off, but then we would actually run out of food. Besides, I know what we would likely end up doing, and that would almost certainly preclude doing anything else for the day.”

Slowly extricating herself from Kellus’ embrace, Aria gave her a brief but heartfelt kiss on the nose before she slowly wound her way towards her bedroom. Emerging a few minutes later in a loose, breezy shawl, she saw that Kellus had already moved over to a wide seat by the window. Coiled around herself into a tight ring, Aria knew that she would be meditating for a while, so she gave her a light pat on the head before picking up a bag and heading towards the door.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:27 am

Jaku nods and smiles, leaning in to give Tamara a soft kiss on the cheek as he bunches up a little of his body beneath him and effortlessly shifts up and stands ontop of his long and thick trunk of a body. His tail shifts and stretches on the other side of his body. He smiles and reaches a hand down to Tamara to help her up as well. More of a gesture than an actual need with their bodies.

He takes a deep breath and starts to slither towards the dining area of their family home turned spa cafe. But just before he leaves the room, he reaches over to the side of the doorway, and reaches into an almost hidden basket, and pulls out a long tan robe with four sleeves that would just cover his arms up to his elbows. With a bit of a smile, before putting anything on, he reaches into the basket and pulls out another one for Tamara, and one more for Katy, if they want one.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:56 pm

Tamara and Katy both smiled at Jaku and accepted the long robes from him, before moving on to the main room.

"We all are starved," replied Tam to Arkain as she and Katy and Jaku takes place around the table.

Tamara takes a plate and starts filling it, to show Katy and reassure her, and it doesn't take long for the young naga to do the same and fill up a plate. Suri fetches a few big jars of various drinks and set them on the table before joining the family, sitting at the table, her tail coiled with Arkain's. Only the sounds of chewing and eating can be heard for a moment, as everyone eats the delicious food and fill up their stomachs.

"We're basically out of food now," mentions Suri once everyone had finished their first servings. "We' need to go the market in town to refill the cupboards. And maybe ask that lady for more towels, we might have underestimated how many we'll need," she adds with a chuckle.

"We'll make a list of everything we need. And that will include some beddings for Katy as well," adds Tamara with a smile, while Katy looks up upon hearing her name and smiles and blushes a little. "We can convert one of the small storage rooms to give you your own room, my dear. And we won't have too much stuff to move out anyway."
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:56 am

*Arkain greets the rest when they come down with a big smile and good morning being sure to give Katy an extra nuzzle. He helps Suri with placing the big drink jars on different parts of the table so they are easy to get to then fills his plate and sits next to Suri. He smiles and gives Suri a playful wink and wraps some of his tail around Suri as makes quick work of his meal.*

*He laughs as he looks at the empty plates.* "Yea, that sure sounds like a good reason to go into town. Yea I agree that fox is the one to see about more towels. I like to check up on her leg. Its doing great, still its nice to keep check." After everyone is finished he starts to clean off the table.* "Yea, we will need a list cause we also need a variety of things for the spa too." *He gives Katy a playful smirk.* "OOhh I guess we can find can find some small room somewhere for her. Kinda looks like she will be stuck with us for a while longer." *He gives a long sigh then a wink showing he was just kidding.*

"Though I still think its a bad idea to bring Katy in town with us. I still think its risky but neither can we just can't leave her locked up here. Those robs are a great idea Jaku. That way she will not stand out in the crowd. I still feel, especially after hearing about the Queen. I still wonder if there is some group that's quietly watching over things here. If thrre even one, they sure are descrete. Ha. I know. I know. I worry too much. I hppe we see Aria and Kellus. Wish I could figure out why I keep feeling there is something familar about Kellus. Oh well.. *Looks out the window and the sun shines brigjtly.* "Looks like a great day to go shopping." *He sighs and goes back to quickly doing the dishes so they can get going.*
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:38 pm

Sliding out onto the patio in front of their house, Aria pauses for a moment and stretches as she feels the sun start to warm her scales. She rarely exploited her position as a court advisor, but securing this property had been one of times she had. Located on one of the hills surrounding the city itself, the small cluster of buildings afforded their residents a bit more privacy, which was the main reason the pair had chosen to settle there. It was only a short trip down into the city proper, and most days Aria enjoyed having the time alone to think.

Today was certainly one of those days. Their visit to the spa, and the unexpected situation that had occurred there, was still on her mind, and she was conflicted in what to do. The young naga's situation was rather unique, and she wasn't sure what to do about it just yet, or even how much she could do at all. Then there was the concerning degree that Kellus' mental protections had weakened, which was a situation she had though she would have significantly more time before it started to occur.

All of that and more meant that she needed more information, and fast. While she still intended to visit the market - both of them needed more food, after all - she had another destination in mind first. Fortunately, her friend's letter was the perfect excuse to visit, so her first stop was at one of the taller buildings in town. Winding her way up the spiral climbing pillar that nagas like her tended to prefer, she ducked inside and smiled when she saw that her friend was already waiting, a teapot and pair of steaming cups already set out.

"You know, at some point someone might think that your little fortune-telling business is more than just a show, Aya."

"Not likely. Just because I can see the future doesn't mean that I have to tell you what happens, or that I even can in a way that will have consequence. Besides, everyone who matters already knows." Turning around, the slender lamia gave her a gentle hug before settling back down by the table. "Now then, can you help?"
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Jaku smiles and watches Tamara and Katy slip out to the dining room. He can't help but stare as their long bodies shift and slide around the corner without any effort at all. He notices Katy already getting the hang of gently pushing off of each other. However when Tamara's smiling tail slips just out of view, he shifts along right behind them and slithers in close as they all curl up around the table.

Setting down with a big smile, he dosent wait even a breath before digging right in! All that can be heard from Jaku is the clanking of forks and plate, with the occasional toss of a roasted potato into the air, only to be quickly snatched by his tail! He listens in happily to the chatterings of the family and nods to Arkain and Katy. "Only if you're up for a new room so soon Katy. You are welcome to sleep with us, or inside us for as long as you like." He can't help but smile a bit at the last suggestion, knowing far too well how lovely that constant pressure from being inside Tamara can be.

His stomach however rumbles underneath, and is clearly felt by everyone curled together."Delicious!!" He interrupts, then cant help but smirks, and shrugs. "I think I need something a bit bigger.." He smirks and shifts to a stand as Arkain starts to clean up. All while making his way to help polish up any leftovers.

He lifts up the empty serving platter and gives it a big lick with his tail's tongue and clamps it firmly between his tail's lips, lifting it up and placing it into the kitchen window. He tucks his robe closed and smiles. "Whenever you are all all set!"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:42 am

It doesn't take long for everyone to get ready to go out. Tamara and Suri dons some robe similar to what Jaku is wearing, and they find one that fits Katy, which should help make the brown naga fit with them and be less noticeable. Suri also gathers the long list of what they need to buy and some bags to transport some of it, the rest will be delivered, while Tamara puts on the sash with a pouch sewn in it that will hold their coins.

"Alright, looks like everyone is ready," says Tamara with a warm smile. "Katy, dear, stay close to me, ok ? If there's anything, just let me know, same if you want to go home at any point. I know how crowds can be daunting and stressful when you're not sued to them."

Katy just nodded and quietly slithered close to Tamara, her brown body contrasting with Tamara's tiger-patterned one. Tam put a gentle smooch on Katy's snout and smiled tenderly at her new daughter, making the brown naga blush some but smile happily.

"I know they'll have lots of things that look tasty or interesting or perhaps useful, but remember that we're a bit short on coins at the moment, and will be for a bit, until we get regular customers and our little shop becomes better known through the city," continued Tamara. "So, please, keep your impulses in check for the time being," she finished, casting a look towards Jaku.

"Alright, let's go. Jaku, my love, close the door behind us, please," she asked him as the family slithered out and gathered in front of their home and shop.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:56 am

*Arkain shakes his head as he goes back and starts to get the remaining plates and platters of food only to watch Jaku quickly polish any remaining leftovers.* "Really Jaku! Your suppose to be setting an example to show off to the customers the benefits of coming to a spa will do. You really need to show some restraint." *He groans watch his tail lick his plate* "I wish you would stop letting your tail lick the plates. Its next to impossible to get them clean afterwards." *Muttering to himself.*"Wish my tail could do that." *He works quickly getting the dishes washed and put away.*

*Arkain also dons a rob that looks like Jaku's and glides next to Katy and nuzzles her.* "And don't forget your big brother has got your back too. Feeling nervous or afraid or just need someone to talk to I am here for you. Always."

*He loves the look Tamara gives Jaku when she tells him to avoid impulse buying that they are low in coins. He chuckles and shrugs.* "Hey! You have been warned by the boss, Jaku."

"The sun is shining bright warming our scales and the street as we wait for Jaku to shut the gate. The street is its normal busy. Others go by us not paying much attention to us. Some give a friendly nod as they go buy. He stays towards the back as they get going mainly cause their isn't room on the street for them all to be side by side. Besides he feels its more relaxing back and he feels more important having their backside.* "So where to first? Have to pay our fox friend a visit."

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:09 am

“Of course I will; I wouldn’t be here otherwise. That said, your letter was fairly vague - what exactly are you having problems with?” Taking a sip of her tea, Aria smiled when she recognized the same blend as the one she had sampled the day before at the spa; evidently Aya was also a fan of theirs.

“Well, what I said earlier wasn’t entirely true and you already touched on it as well. A certain someone has gotten ideas about what they could do with the information they think I can give them. At first it was just ‘friendly’ suggestions and proposals, but lately they’ve started to become more insistent, and I have no desire to test whether or not they can follow through on those threats.”

“Mmm, that’s a situation that I’ve been in more than once, so I can sympathize. Fortunately, that kind of tissue is something that I can resolve, so just let me know who they are and I can handle that. That being said, on the subject of information, there is something that I was wondering if you could help with…”

“I suspected as much, and I also suspect that I know who you’re interested in. I’ll need a bit of time for my process to work, but I should be able to get at least some of what you’re looking for.” Passing a small slip of paper to Aria, she smiled before stretching and giving her a light kiss on the cheek. “Don’t let me keep you, though - I have it on good authority that some of the stalls in the market have been selling out quite early as of late.”

“Heh. Well, your sources have never been wrong in the past, so I’d best be going. Thanks for the tea, and I’ll send word once your admirer has been seen to.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:54 pm

Jaku giggles at Tamara’s note about the market and the amount of coins in their purse. He raises one of his upper arms and scritches his ear while smiling. “Aww! I was really hoping for a big meal from the ranchers.” He smiles at Katy, and gives her a gentle smooch on her head as they slither out onto the street. “You really took it out of me my dear. But I’m so happy you are here with us!” He smiles at her and holds the door as Tamara and Katy slide together. “To the markets!”

Jaku holds the door open for everyone’s long bodies to slide past, keeping most of his tucked out of the way until Arakin and Suri’s smiling tails slide past. He turns around and closes the top half of the door while pulling his long body though the bottom half of the door. As soon as his tail slips into the rest of his pile of coils, he reaches down, holding the upper door lock with his upper hands, and latches the doors together with his lower hands. Their shop door has been designed to be difficult to operate with only two hands from the outside when locked.

He turns around to see his family staring out onto the busy street. Their little corner of this small city, designed from the ground up for the serpentfolk. Smooth stucco buildings sit firmly against the lush jungle backdrop. Large logs protrude from the rooftops with poles cross between buildings, making this place a naga’s paradise to navigate. Looking up, there’s already a few serpents on the move across the rooftops of their building, curling around the large sturdy smooth logs and poles to get past all of the slow movement down below.

Jaku chuckles, as there are a few bipeds and even centaurfolk walking around the streets. While the city might not be the most accessible for them, he smiles as the thoughts of their coiling lovers and friends cross into his imagination.

He notices a passerby slither along and give a friendly wave to Ara, and can’t help but take a deep breath and smile in the warm afternoon sun. With a warm smile, he slots his body alongside Arakin and Tamara’s as they head out towards the market!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:09 pm

Slithering through the streets is quite a pleasant experience, the smooth ground made for serpent folk, the warm sun on their scales and fur, and being together, as a loving family. Even Katy seems to enjoy it and she looks around with curiosity on her eyes, while keeping close to Tamara.

It doesn't take long to reach the market. It's located on a large plaza, in the middle of the city, with a large fountain with a statue of a group of nagas in the middle. There's already quite a lot of people and a lot of stalls, selling everything one could imagine, from foodstuffs to tools and some specialized clothing. The sellers hawks their wares, each and every one of them doing their best to attract passer-bys and convince them to shed some coin in exchange of their goods.

"Let's head towards the food stalls, that's our priority," suggests Tamara while looking at the others.

"Bags are ready mom," replies Suri with a smile, showing the big bags she brought. They will fit nicely on their tails, allowing them to bring back quite a bit of food themselves.

The food stalls have everything : vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs, spices and more. Tamara brings out the long list of what they need, and the whole group gets to work.

Tamara, flanked by Katy, goes to the meat stall, while Suri is tasked with getting some eggs and other vegetables.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:21 am

*Arkain doesn't mind hanging back with Jaku. He carries himself with such confidence. He knows Jaku has things under control even down to being sure their home is loxked up before they leave. Too many things inside their home that they don't others to see, especially anything that's Katys. He especially enjoys watching how someone as big as him can so easily he navigates the roof tops. The warm sun fwels so good. He can feel his tail enjoys the sun. It always makes his tail smile. It feels good when his tail is happy. He can see the others tail maws smiling.
He smiles, nods and waves back to passerbyers who recognize him. When the opportunity is right, like standing in line or standing around. He do his best to talk about the spa. Sometimes hes ignored and sometimes he hits it off and brings in new business. He likes waving them. He truly enjoys it when hes inbetween Jaku and Tamara. It feels very comfortable. He so appreciates their friendship.Not half as much as he does treasure his time outside with Suri. It feels so good. So natural. What he dies not consider natural is that damn fountain with najas coiled in the middle. . Someting about it gives him the creeps like hes being watched. He will not even look up at it as they go by.*

The market place appears busier then usual. The streets are packed with all types of venders. A new supplies must have arrived. That always brings the people out. He continues to stsy just behind the group. Looking to the different venders while at the same time casually watch for anyone paying too much attention on Katy. When he notices Tamara starting to focus on buying supplies he moves over to them giving Suri a warm nuzzke when close.* "i know you got alot to get, Tamara. What groceries can I help you pick up?"

Arkain
???

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay