Any other vegan/vegetarian preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Any other vegan/vegetarian preds?

Postby Thedoggy6 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:24 pm

Tried searching for old forum posts on this, I feel like it's pretty hypocritical, maybe, exclusively endo and safe-vore is fine for ya'll? My ex and I would roleplay and I didn't really feel anything was wrong, even though he really pushed me to do reformation and stuff. I don't know, I'm exclusively pred and only do positive, willing, without fatal and non-sexual, but you won't catch me ever eating a cow or chicken. Does anyone else have anything similar?
(Also eating people doesn't destroy the planet... usually. ;3)
Thedoggy6
New to the forum

Re: Any other vegan/vegetarian preds?

Postby IddlerItaler » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:33 pm

You might like the Safe Vore subforum for non-violent, non-sexual vore. Personally I enjoy endo about as much as fatal, and other things inbetween like a prey who survives by escaping digestion or is spared by the pred, though I strongly prefer for most of my vore to at least hint at some sexual themes (like arousal, nudity and orgasms).

Referring to a pred as "vegetarian" if they only eat willing preys might make some amount of sense (it's not unprecedented, as there's "vegetarian vampire") but I'd use the term with air quotes if at all. I have seen voraphiles who are vegans or vegetarians IRL though and that makes sense - one's IRL ethics are not dependent on their fantasies.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugaeton » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:43 pm

hehe im not but i really really like the idea
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Postby vakrata » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:37 pm

I'm not vegetarian or vegan; I don't do well with most meat alternatives personally. But I have occasionally had fantasies about a vegan-except-for-prey pred. Mostly as a giantess, because that's kinda my primary thing. And of course there's lots of other vore-adjacent or non-vore things that can be done in such a scenario.
vakrata
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sauvegarde » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:59 pm

I have no interest in dead meat :p
Sauvegarde
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyoreos » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:58 pm

*pokes head from bush* I'm vegan for multiple reasons, including ethical. I don't consider myself a pred or a prey though, I don't roll play.

But I don't think it would be hypocritical for a pred to be vegan in real life, even if they do fatal, unwilling, or perma-vore. Vore is fictional. Sure if it was real then fatal vore would be horrifying, but it's not X3

I've never felt bad about making cruel stuff because of my veganism. I would almost suggest the opposite, making an effort not to harm animals in real life should if anything make you feel less bad about killing them in fiction because you know that the fiction is entirely fiction for you. Veganism isn't about being disgusted by the idea of meat or the taste of meat. It's not an emotion, it's a practical action to decide (as much as is pawsible) to try to avoid harming/exploiting animals. You're not less vegan if your mouth waters when you walk past a grilled steak.

Practically everypony enjoys some kind of media that would horrify them in real life, even if it's something "normal" like action movies :3 And I would guess that most meat eating fluffers don't feel like they're doing vore every time they eat a hamburger? But maybe they do, I don't know X3 But remember that no animals actually get killed during an RP even when non-veg fluffers do an RP, I mean unless something is going very seriously wrong X3 X3

But of course if your partner in an RP ever feels uncomfortable about something, pay attention to that regardless of whether or not they're vegan <3 Even some meat-eaters are uncomfortable with fatal vore, and it's important to be able to set boundaries especially with a fetish that can have as large of a range of outcomes as vore.

*off to cruelly butcher a block of tofu*

(in-fiction vegetarian preds that really want to permanently eat their prey but can't because of ethical reasons are a fuckin banger trope though, I love that shit).
foxyoreos
New to the forum

Postby IncubusJester » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:55 am

Can’t stop thinking about vegan preds transforming potential prey into sentient fruit, vegetables, or mushrooms.

And now I’m wondering how many people the Eggplant Wizard awakened something within.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheVoidCreeper » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:27 am

Does prey count?
TheVoidCreeper
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:12 pm

I had a family eat a vegan once, but they found the taste somewhat bland and stringy. :D
BlackWidow
Females are the food of choice, for they ever so much sweeter
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:50 pm

To be fair, I tend to prefer non-fatal vore myself, unless I feel that a death is indeed necessary to the story. I mean, if both Predator and Prey are having fun, I want both to have Future Fun (as in, 2 weeks from Tuesday, as it were).
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion