Vore crush for someone's character

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore crush for someone's character

Postby TimberWolf25 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:08 pm

Ever had an itch for someone's character in a vore fashion, but the character in question doesn't always share the same interests. Basically a character/sona/avatar belonging to any youtuber, VTuber, "popufur" (popular furry), artist, etc.

Only counting characters belonging specific people. Not TV media, games, books, or web series.
Have any?

Unsure if I should share, or this is the right place.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore crush for someone's character

Postby GREGOLE » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:44 pm

Frequently. One of my friends semi-recently invited me to a server with his various other friends from the bondage community, and everyone began showing off their awesome OCs. Sadly, most of the server is just a wee bit put off by vore.
Attachments
unsavored.png
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TimberWolf25 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:59 pm

Fair. Though there's sometimes inter mingling with things like inflation and bellies.
However vore is seen more so a "harder core" kink.

I only have like 1 from a youtuber, and 2 from artists.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:18 pm

Well, discounting vore OCs that are meant to be vore-crushed on, there's a few more indie folks I'm down bad for.
Saa is up there for being so ludicrously thicc while also teasing about morsels a lot. The fatter her ass gets, the more I wanna gobble her up.~

I would let Centurii-chan's Praetorian do unspeakable things to me. After the first 24 hours, I should be an entirely different person. Probably her. Or maybe part of her. I've even been tempted to write a vorefic of her, though considering she is technically an indie artist and I don't know if she has given some "blanket permission", I've held back on it

I'm horny for Hamidemachi's Sera enough that I actually got a commission with him being lewd with one of my OCs. It's not vore, since I don't think the artist is into that, but god it'd be hot to see him start stuffing people into his dick to get off, since it just seems his dick gets bigger every appearance, and his cum is just so delectably thick.

Also, Neromashin's Shaua is peak. She has a cute face, but a real puppet master kind of villainess with an absolute killer body. Can't get enough of it, she'd make a great pred or a great prey.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby TimberWolf25 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:51 pm

Those are some interesting choices, and I can see why, hehe.
Though yeah, sometimes it's hard to not give into temptation, as not all of them are into certain spicy stuff.

Hey that ome way to cure an itch, a comm or pic.
Sometimes drawing the pic helps.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion