Vore, Misogyny, and Guilty Pleasures

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore, Misogyny, and Guilty Pleasures

Postby LightDragon » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:17 pm

Personally, I fail to see the appeal of worlds where gender-based disparities are pushed too far. It just doesn't feel... "realistic". And yeah I know this is unrealistic anyway, but I mean that if vore existed it probably wouldn't play like that.

Also, while discrimination was always a thing, ostracizing such a huge part of the population just seems unpractical. Wars, in particular, require women to perform supporting tasks (like producing ammunition) on their own, therefore a society with an extremely low morale among female would surely fail in favor of one where women are better treated, even if not to the point of equality.

Ultimately I don't think I can bring much to this topic, since I am A) a man and B) more interested in settings without a tremendous power gap. But I believe the simple fact of knowing your fantasy is undesirable to put in practice, and not doing it in practice, are by far the most important things. Much more than what the fantasy is.
LightDragon
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:59 pm

I'm a straight cis male who is leftist-leaning or at least sympathizes with feminism to at least a degree and thinks misogyny and rape is fucking wrong and gross (as complicated and disputable as some acts or thoughts may be interpreted as such at times and the ramifications of identity politics, but that's crossing into legit social and political territory so I ain't heading to that direction).

But I think as long as all your fantasies are confined strictly within the bubble and boundaries of fiction and precisely just that... a "fantasy" and as long as you aren't actually straight-up harming or hurting anyone and preventing anyone else from living their lives comfortably in peace, you should be fine and have absolutely nothing to worry about dude.

It's all in context and imagination rather than reality bro. Like the KawaiiCommie said, it's all "Equal Opportunity". And like someone else said: "It's a lot easier when you find people who you can indulge alongside, who likewise know where the fantasy ends and the real world begins."

It's all based on individual taste and preference in a vacuum.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomdude5 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:40 pm

Even though it doesn't make sense, I like settings where guys are preds, and girls are prey. I like it when the boys can overpower and eat the girls, and often do so. I don't like dehumanization, or women being treated as livestock, but I like it when a guy could grab and swallow a random woman on the street and no one would stop him. I know this is messed up, but some part of me says it is kinky. However my favorite part of a setting like that is when the vore is intimate and romantic, even tho the guy could eat her without her permission. I like it when in a setting where women are routinely eaten against their will, but a specific predator eats willing prey and tells them how beautiful, and delicious she is. I want the prey to be complimented, savored, and enjoyed rather than insulted.

Kinks are weird.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby PyrZero72 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:51 pm

I have a similar interest but in the opposite direction. The thought of being eaten by a misandrist, radfem, femcel is incredibly arousing to me even though I greatly dislike people like that in real life.
PyrZero72
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anastasia » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:40 am

Take away civilization and back to primal. Women…females of the mammals are smaller and thus natural prey :)
I’ve given up on justifying/rationalizing it and just enjoy in doses I can handle…It’s not right nor wrong, it just is.
Anastasia
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:34 pm

I agree op doenst need to worry about their misogyny kink but you don’t need to say females are natural prey irl you can just have a kink you don’t need to jump through hoops and make stuff up to justify it
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby IddlerItaler » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:37 pm

Female lionesses hunting meat for their mates and cubs would disagree with anyone who tells them "female = prey" and "smaller = prey". Not even something large and mighty like an elephant is completely safe from them.

I’ve given up on justifying/rationalizing it and just enjoy in doses I can handle…It’s not right nor wrong, it just is.

Amen to that.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:05 pm

Take away civilization and back to primal. Women…females of the mammals are smaller and thus natural prey :)
I’ve given up on justifying/rationalizing it

You demonstrably have not given up on that.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion