Rodents Page

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Rodents Page

Postby sharky » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:35 pm

I am no longer able to access his page, He is a dear old friend and I am concerned. Can anyone else see it, or have any news

http://www.vore.net/rodent/
sharky
Participator

Re: Rodents Page

Postby RuffledFerret » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:03 pm

I cannot see it either and have no news. Really hope it's back up again soon!
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlackWidow552 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:54 pm

Clicking on one of the links that does show up I get this.

Your site has been suspended!

The reason for this could be for instance an unpaid invoice. Please check your emails from us and your invoices in your control panel - if you need more help dont hesitate to contact our support.

Best regards

Servage

Seems like either he didn't pay the bill or they shut down the site because of the content. I really do hope he gets it back up again.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby Rodent » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:47 am

sharky wrote:I am no longer able to access his page, He is a dear old friend and I am concerned. Can anyone else see it, or have any news

http://www.vore.net/rodent/

Sorry for the lack of reply. Been busy with work lately.

The issue with the website is not mine, despite the "account suspended" message.
The host provider I have been using for 18 1/2 years, has just partnered up with another company called websupport.se.

About 2 months ago, websites from my original host as well as several others, were migrated to this new host.
They have now encountered issues where every website they are hosting is currently down; many of these sites being actual businesses who are losing money.
https://se.trustpilot.com/review/websup ... rt=recency

The only response I have received to an email I sent 2 days ago was a generic "A support ticket has been created" reply.
A post they made on their Facebook page from Feb. 23rd states:

"Right now we have longer response times than normal in the support.
We are in the final stages of our move to the new platform and are currently in an extremely intense period with a high load on our support department. In order to handle cases as quickly as possible, the telephone exchange is temporarily closed. We ask you to contact us by email or chat, but we currently have longer response times than normal even in these channels.
Please note that the chat has a limited number of shopping places and can therefore be temporarily hidden when buying hours are too long. We then ask you to try again a little later."

I am currently looking for another provider.
Even if they get the site back up and running soon, the way they have handled this current situation does not fill me with confidence for their future.
Rodent
The Rat

Postby BlackWidow552 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:21 pm

Thanks for filling us in Rodent and I'm sorry you're having such issues with your host provider. I hope you are able to find a solution that is satisfactory. I hope they refund you for all the time lost. Good luck and look forward to seeing you up and running again.
BlackWidow
Females are the food of choice, for they ever so much sweeter
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby Voremugen » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:07 am

I am glad i found this! Thanks for answering! I hope rodent and thewolfsden are not lost to the world! The stories are masterpieces ! <3
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rodent » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:19 pm

Okay, both vore.net and gapingmaws.com have been moved to a new host.
If you are still getting an "account suspended", try clearing your browser cache by hitting CTRL-F5.

I waited as long as I could, but after nearly 2 weeks, I have not yet received a single reply from websupport.se.
My advice to anyone looking to host their own website, to avoid them at all costs.

I tend to be very patient and forgiving of problems, as long as their is some form of communication to let me know a real person is looking into the issue.
But to receive nothing but an automated "A ticket has been created" reply, followed by complete silence, despite my sending additional emails asking for some manner of update, has simply gone too far.

I've read similar complaints from other people on their facebook page.
It just bothers me that after 18 1/2 years of quality support and complete satisfaction with the original host, the new host has completely destroyed any good will I had in a mere 2 weeks.
Rodent
The Rat

Postby Anastasia » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:10 am

Had written an opening post like Sharky earlier, but deleted seeing this. As per usual we'll come to visit, like here. Hope to see you up soon Rodent
Anastasia
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion