How essential is a post-vore burp to you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How essential is a post-vore burp to you?

Postby JettCabino » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:22 pm

As much as I can somehow go without it, if I could always have a loud, steamy belch, casual side burp, or any other type after being devoured by a male pred I would take the belch 110% of the time. And not limited to just one belch, and not limited to belches in general. Farts, too. Love gas to just permeate the whole process from start to end. End my life in a gassy pred's gut and I'm sold.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenousLizard » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:06 am

For regular vore I guess it depends. Burping up the prey's belongings can work sometimes.

Been getting into navel vore very recently (since last year.)
Seeing someone's hot midriff devour someone and then belch is absolutely fantastic.
"I swallow humans and Pokemon alike. Prey never escapes the pursuit of yours truly, the undisputed king of the forests - Sylvian the Grovyle."

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/voraciouslizard/ My vore art.
RavenousLizard
Somewhat familiar

Postby rakkadakka » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:32 pm

Usually I don't like burping at all and it can ruin things for me but there have been some instances where it's ok.
rakkadakka
New to the forum

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:17 pm

Meh, I generally don't care for belches except as a way to underscore how big the meal was. A good, wet, raunchy post-vore fart, on the other hand...
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Avereth » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:48 pm

It's not essential by any means, but if the predator really had to work for it and struggle to keep them down it can certainly be a satisfying conclusion to the conflict. A sound that says they're food now and the predator got what they wanted even if they're fighting what that stomach's doing to them in a futile urge to escape. There's definitely a visual element to it too, being able to see their jaws wide and throat gaping open to release the humid air from inside their gut as it visibly clenches tightly squeezing the prey. In a scenario where the predator is swallowing air on purpose - either to prolong the belly squirms or because it's safe or willing vore it can add a lot because they keep belching regularly, but it can also be rather appealing in the case where the prey will not last long without the air and they're struggling to keep the stomach from constricting and pushing the air up the throat while the predator gradually compresses their stomach to push more of that precious air out over the course of many minutes until the prey is doomed inside of an airless churning stomach knowing it's over and they're about to just be meat in a groaning full belly of a predator.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby GameOfPickles » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:22 pm

Vitally essential for me. I hate myself for it, but I am typically beyond disappointed when I watch a new vore animation or read a new vore comic I have been waiting for only to find out it does not include a burp.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby DSUHO » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:28 pm

rly rly rly important
nya nya nya
DSUHO
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion