What is your turnoff that you LEAST understand?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your turnoff that you LEAST understand?

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:17 am

I find that some of the kinks I enjoy I have a pretty good idea why I like. And vice versa why there are kinks I actively dislike.

But then there are some I am kind baffled by.

For example, farting in a vore is an instant turnoff for me. And it isn't that I just don't the crass parts of vore. I very much enjoy graphic disposal and burping is fine, though it is basically just gas leaving the other way.
But farts? Basically a cold shower.

Does anyone else have turnoffs they don't really get themselves?
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Re: What is your turnoff that you LEAST understand?

Postby JackSpades » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:03 am

Red nail polish, especially on toe nails. I have no fucking idea why I hate this so much. I'm a sucker for black nail polish and a huge foot fetishist, but make it red and I'm immediately turned off. Orange and pink are border cases.

My only idea to why this might be is that female elderly often paint their toe nails red and my brain subconsciously thinks of that whenever I see red nail polish. But honestly, your guess migth be as good as mine on that matter^^
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby theCHOOSEr » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:28 am

EloquentOrc wrote:I find that some of the kinks I enjoy I have a pretty good idea why I like. And vice versa why there are kinks I actively dislike.

But then there are some I am kind baffled by.

For example, farting in a vore is an instant turnoff for me. And it isn't that I just don't the crass parts of vore. I very much enjoy graphic disposal and burping is fine, though it is basically just gas leaving the other way.
But farts? Basically a cold shower.

Does anyone else have turnoffs they don't really get themselves?

By 'least understood' do you mean you don't get why it is liked by others or why it is disliked by you?
Idiots move in mysterious ways.
theCHOOSEr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Base54 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 am

theCHOOSEr wrote:
By 'least understood' do you mean you don't get why it is liked by others or why it is disliked by you?

I think he means kinks that are turnoffs for you, and you don't understand why.

But to answer the question, it's incorrect powerscaling. I'm really big into the whole Powerscaling, "Can he beat Goku," thing, and so I have a pretty good grasp on where most characters sit in terms of power. So if I see a character being Unwilling Prey to a character I know is weaker without being nerfed beforehand, it takes me out of the story immediately since the entire time, I'll be thinking about how, logically, the stronger character should be able to blast through the weaker character's stomach with no problem whatsoever. The odd thing is that I can watch shows like One Minute Melee and DBX where there's no research, and the winner is the weaker character, and I'd still be hyped as all hell for it, and I really don't know why.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sitharc » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:26 am

Base54 wrote:
theCHOOSEr wrote:

I think he means kinks that are turnoffs for you, and you don't understand why.

But to answer the question, it's incorrect powerscaling. I'm really big into the whole Powerscaling, "Can he beat Goku," thing, and so I have a pretty good grasp on where most characters sit in terms of power. So if I see a character being Unwilling Prey to a character I know is weaker without being nerfed beforehand, it takes me out of the story immediately since the entire time, I'll be thinking about how, logically, the stronger character should be able to blast through the weaker character's stomach with no problem whatsoever. The odd thing is that I can watch shows like One Minute Melee and DBX where there's no research, and the winner is the weaker character, and I'd still be hyped as all hell for it, and I really don't know why.

I can be weird about how I feel about farting and such too in vore scenarios, now and then is fine, just not excessive or ideally not clearly being used as a kink thing and not something that just naturally would happen thing.

That said, getting to the quoted bit, I have this too, least to my own extent... Sometimes I might allow it in ways/at times that otherwise wouldn't. Especially with dragonball universe characters, but it might creep up now and then involving other series and their characters. But same goes for in general when I see people pick a pred, the pred could have actual in character reason(s) or whatever as to why they eat someone or at least be able/willing to attempt such a feat on someone or do whatever else it maybe... and the person doesn't take advantage of that.

It's not JUST the aspect of vore with this either, same goes with giantess content and other kinks in general with this. As less Android 18 or some other I know is super strong normally, I have a harder time believing a random giant woman is suddenly able to handle not just the lesser powered Z fighters, but the stronger ones too let alone the villains that are easily planet busters or more, hell, even city destroyers and such would easily be able to handle a random giant woman. Depends on the scene and planned context too, but yeah. Even if she still wins somehow, try to show least some effort towards that while also letting her get damaged/feel at risk during any combat/encounters because just no when a random giant woman can tank a huge dbz blast and suffer no damage cept to maybe her clothing or a mere fingernail if trying to be comical where that enrages her enough that she's able to win.

Or when a prey has stuff with them/can do things once inside but don't... or when pred should be smart enough to make sure prey doesn't have weapons, phone, or whatever else on them, but then casually and lazily gobble up a victim without checking for and removing items and such then risking capture if the prey is smart enough to call police and not wasting time trying to call the pred pleading for mercy.

There are some other ones too but have to think on them some and might come back to this to update it.
Sitharc
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:15 am

I'm pretty aware on why i dislike most things, but there is one that is a stumper... Femboys. I don't understand why i tend to be turned off by boys in skanky clothes and heavy make-up so much. Not all of them, but most of them. It's weird because i do like androgynous males, sometimes i even like traps or you know, actual females. But something about this particular type of hyper feminine boy just rubs me wrong. Maybe cause i have severe distaste for dolled up bimbos in general, i don't care what the gender is, if you look like a shallow, obnoxious idiot who screams for attention with glitter and copious amounts of lip stick... i probably hate you.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Augustin » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Saliva. I don't mind a prey being doused in it on the way down, but the slightest bit of outside dribble is icky. That internal / external distinction holds true for a lot of things, and I don't really understand why. Graphic digestion is fine, while breaking the skin before swallowing is not.
Augustin
New to the forum

Postby Randomdude5 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:06 pm

Hmmm. When thinking about it, I understand why most of my turnoffs are turnoffs. I like willing prey, but sometimes prey can be too willing, and feel off. Other times eager prey is kinky.
I could add turnoffs that I do understand, but IDK if other people want to know.
Last edited by Randomdude5 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:30 pm

I don’t understand the foot fetish in general. If someone is excited that an actress or character in a video game is wearing open toed sandals, I’m baffled by that. To me, that is like getting excited that you can see a woman’s ear or something, I just don’t see the appeal.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Assimilation » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:39 pm

JackSpades wrote:Red nail polish, especially on toe nails. I have no fucking idea why I hate this so much. I'm a sucker for black nail polish and a huge foot fetishist, but make it red and I'm immediately turned off. Orange and pink are border cases.

My only idea to why this might be is that female elderly often paint their toe nails red and my brain subconsciously thinks of that whenever I see red nail polish. But honestly, your guess migth be as good as mine on that matter^^

I'm with you on the red nail polish and I think the reasoning might be the same. I also get set to 0 whenever I see leopard/cheetah print on "sexy" stuff—I think it's a stereotyped association with the same demographic.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby skorm » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:41 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAssAssassin69 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:03 pm

smelly disposal. not really a turn off but i dont wanna think about the smell of shit when im having a wank... yet i still love disposal, sometimes more than the actual eating or digesting elements!
TheAssAssassin69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hobby » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:57 pm

Futas, especially when it's incorrectly labeled.
Hobby
New to the forum

Postby Lonnie » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:13 pm

Women eating men. It sends me into a blind upset/rage whenever I see it, even if the prey is willing, or if there’s female prey along with the dude, etc. As soon as a feminine person eats a masculine person, I see red. I’m not sure why I hate it THAT much, but I do. It’s only that gender pairing, everything else is A-OK for some reason.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:23 pm

I enjoy scat in written form, and not in visual form.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:40 pm

I cannot stand tattooification, it's an instant turn-off for me, but I have no clue why.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby FishnorFowl » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:43 pm

I’m usually not into the whole (fictional) sadomasochistic suffering death violence etc etc but for some reason with vore it’s appealing?
It’s like it awakens some kinda sadomasochist side in me idk
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:23 pm

Giant males, or men who are normal sized interacting with or swallowing shrunken people. If someone is into both guys and gals, it makes sense, but to be just into giant guys ruins the fantasy for me. I don’t understand the appeal. I’ve got nothing against people who are into this stuff, I just don’t understand it.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby AltValentine » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:30 am

I'm someone who's very in touch with what I find kinky, or not kinky. But if there's one thing that's a turnoff to me it's definitely absurd sweat/musk(or just 'pungent' smells altogether).

The weird thing is... I actually like musk and sweat, in a non-kinky sense.

I'm not disgusted by sweat and find light amounts attractive, and I do like those special scents IRL.

But... If I had to guess, part of seeing sweat everywhere (especially in art.) alerts my mind in a way that it just doesn't become appealing to me in a sexual way. Might just be a part of me deciding that it's just too 'unhygienic' perhaps?

And for musk or 'stomach smells'... if I had to guess It's probably a turn-off for me because a lot of stuff related to it is hyper-cock(something I'm also turned off too.), or the smell is just a green fart-cloud or some 'stink-line' since it's not easy to replicate smells in art, animation or writing for that matter.
AltValentine
New to the forum

Postby Custodian » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:42 am

Rat_Guy wrote:I enjoy scat in written form, and not in visual form.

Yeah I agree 100%.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion