What is your reason for drawing/writing vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is your reason for drawing/writing vore?

Postby PumpkinSugarSpice » Sun May 14, 2023 4:34 pm

I started off because I wanted to see more M/M projects and wanted to try making more M-Rated artwork, I wonder if others had similar experiences or started for a different reason, if this question has already been asked before, this can be removed
PumpkinSugarSpice
New to the forum

Re: What is your reason for drawing/writing vore?

Postby ALAMOS123 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:39 pm

barely anyone else was doing clothing entrapment and hair vore, so i had to take matters into my own hands
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaughtyServant » Sun May 14, 2023 5:18 pm

Ignoring all the reasons I started to consume vore. I started to draw in general few months before I enter the university. Normal doodles as usual from animes and videogames. But them I started to use Tumblr and there I discovered several M/M vore artist, mainly human and that's really strange even nowadays! I already consumed NSFW art, but with that boost from M/M human vore content I wanted to draw some fanarts for those artists. And from there, I've been drawing for 4 years as much as I can. This is my job after all, but I do like to try my own ideas every now and then.
NaughtyServant
New to the forum

Postby Casdan1492 » Sun May 14, 2023 5:41 pm

Dopamine!
Casdan1492
Been posting for a bit

Postby Summerleaves » Sun May 14, 2023 8:05 pm

I guess I just wanted to tell a story about a chubby girl getting in over her head.
Summerleaves
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZauniteFlashlight » Sun May 14, 2023 8:07 pm

I have very specific tastes that don't line up with most other people, so I mostly just started working on my own stuff.
ZauniteFlashlight
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun May 14, 2023 10:15 pm

Duamutef died.

I loved their content. It was some of the best stuff in my opinion.

I felt like someone had to carry the torch after them.

So I picked it up and tried to do them justice.

I hope I've achieved a fraction of their talent. They were one of the first pioneers of manip and game content.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Manwad » Sun May 14, 2023 11:14 pm

I like making girls larger.
Manwad
New to the forum

Postby twistedSirens » Sun May 14, 2023 11:21 pm

Because it's one of my interests and something that makes me happy, and I want to make others happy too. My art and stories are for everyone to enjoy, I'm a very welcoming person :)
twistedSirens
New to the forum

Postby Quicksilvrr » Mon May 15, 2023 12:27 am

i haven't started yet but plan to, purely because i've rped with one person and they enjoyed it so it makes me think i can make a full story.
Some things are best left unanswered, like why we are here on this website and why we enjoy what is on it so much.
Quicksilvrr
New to the forum

Postby Taumos » Mon May 15, 2023 1:49 am

I was originally just gonna try to make mods for a game and got a drawing tablet because of that... Turns out when you got the power to draw what you want to, you tend to do that. So I ended up just trying it out and had a warm reception!

But honestly, by now its become a hobby. Id also love to make money with it at some point obviously, but for now, just having fun with it sounds good to me.
Taumos
New to the forum

Postby nomnomvore » Mon May 15, 2023 2:08 am

Because it is one of the only things guaranteed to turn me on for some unknown reason... It also lends itself to my darker style of writing pretty well, so it works out pretty well!
nomnomvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon May 15, 2023 3:32 am

A mix of horniness and boredeom. Plus it feeds my ego when people tell how much they like my art.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Mon May 15, 2023 7:15 am

Male preds and the lack of them. Also the lack of robotic preds. And because it's fun :) Also thought it would be fun to share my characters with more people then just myself and maybe +1 more peeps IRL.

I started of as a regular artist and have been drawing for maaaaany years. However, coming up with regular scenarios/pics are way harder for me. So one way to continue practicing is to do vore. Before that, I just got like 2-3 drawings spree every year, making my art development very slow. Now, I have learn so much when it comes to especially anatomy.
Mecho
---

Postby PyrZero72 » Mon May 15, 2023 7:32 am

It would seem most people here started because they wanted to create the content they wanted to see.
PyrZero72
Been posting for a bit

Postby gonzodingo » Mon May 15, 2023 2:01 pm

I wanted more hard vore and I wanted to see if I could write a story that was worth a damn.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Somewhat familiar

Postby X » Mon May 15, 2023 3:11 pm

I'm a writer. I write. So, I go where people want written work done. I'm a bit of a crochety old cynic, so my goals are neither noble nor ignoble. It's strictly to use a skill I have and offer pen for coin should they interest someone. I don't really have any boundaries, so it opens up a lot of opportunities to challenge myself and improve. Fringe benefit more than motivation there, though.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Postby Deloomi » Mon May 15, 2023 3:28 pm

The desire to create content of characters I like but that also have close to 0 content here. And to find like-minded people.
Deloomi
New to the forum

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Mon May 15, 2023 6:01 pm

ZauniteFlashlight wrote:I have very specific tastes that don't line up with most other people, so I mostly just started working on my own stuff.

Same reason. I also have very specific tastes. It's hard to find vore Stories I can enjoy
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby YoukaiChan » Mon May 15, 2023 7:14 pm

When it comes to personal art, it's mostly out of desire to create the content I wish to see, to PROVIDE said content to those who wish to see the same content I do, and honestly because it's fun to draw!
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion