Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:01 am

A story about a girl who is a massive prey slut and loves seeing other girls getting gobbled up by guys finding a guy that has the potential to be a great pred, but doesn't want to be/isn't interested in/doesn't know anything about being a pred. Then slowing corrupting him into becoming one. Absolutely relishing every single time she gets him to send another girl to her gurgling doom. willing or not, and not at all caring, or maybe even hoping, that she may end up being on the menu one day as well.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Randomdude5 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:02 pm

A bratty tsundere girl who is feeling the urge to get herself eaten, but doesn't want to admit it. She wants to be eaten be her crush which she denies that she likes, but doesn't want people to know that she is a secret "gutslut". The guy she has a prey crush on is noticing that she looks tasty, and is developing a pred crush on her. Neither want to admit their vorish feelings for each other. The girl gets herself alone with him in hopes that he will he her. The guy starts struggling to control his desire to eat her.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby TSaPA » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:40 pm

rotta287 wrote:Another one came to mind.

An overwhelmingly powerful prey (some sort of goddess or superwoman comes to mind) meets a really hungry and vastly weaker pred. The much weaker pred tries to assault and consume our super powerful prey, it doesn't really work. However, our prey is a kind soul and feels sympathy to the incredibly hungry pred, ultimately deciding to let the pred consume them.

Much to their surprise, the prey finds that they actually really like the fleshy insides of the pred and would want to do more of this in the future. Some time is spent inside the pred, who gains massive amounts of nourishment from the prey. The prey doesn't die, or even really suffer damage due to the powerscaling difference. The pred is gaining energy and strength from just the presence, aura, or miniscule skin cells being absorbed, since even those carry tremendous power.

After the prey exits maybe it becomes the start of a relationship. Or maybe part of an episodic thing where the prey tries out various preds in the future when they want the soft embrace of flesh once more.

I know you never specified the prey was bigger than the pred in this scenario but I like to picture it that way just to make the pred's attack seem more humorously ineffectual, and so he can suffer for his hubris a little when the size difference proves more than he can handle before the gradual power-up he gets after she finally decides to indulge him.

Also, idea to consider: as the goddess's relationship with her pred grows a bit more and/or after she's built up a circle of "regulars" whose various predatory body parts she's claimed as resting places builds, she becomes tempted to try becoming a pred of sorts to her own followers, offering them the same comfort inside her body that she experiences inside those of her preds.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:02 am

TSaPA wrote:I know you never specified the prey was bigger than the pred in this scenario but I like to picture it that way just to make the pred's attack seem more humorously ineffectual, and so he can suffer for his hubris a little when the size difference proves more than he can handle before the gradual power-up he gets after she finally decides to indulge him.

Also, idea to consider: as the goddess's relationship with her pred grows a bit more and/or after she's built up a circle of "regulars" whose various predatory body parts she's claimed as resting places builds, she becomes tempted to try becoming a pred of sorts to her own followers, offering them the same comfort inside her body that she experiences inside those of her preds.

I like the way you're thinking with this.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby rotta287 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:58 am

A story about a couple in a world where people eating each other (non-fatally) is the equivalent of sex.

Only, one of the members of the couple is a person who isn't into vore in a world where it's normally considered the defining aspect of peoples sexuality. This causes the character to doubt themselves and not know "what is wrong with them". It might also cause significant relationship strain with their SO and create juicy drama.

Probably end with the protagonist figuring themselves out, them managing to get their relationship in order, and other uplifting stuff like that. I like happy endings.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomed » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:02 am

keep in mind i like raceplay , and im a black man

a black man hittting on a girl with a fat ass only to discover that she is a femboy . then getting shoved up his ass willingly.
or shoved into his cock

shorterf pred swallowing larger prey.

pred who is skinny but never gains weight from her meals

a tiny pred swallowing a large prey
doomed
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:08 am

A hungry fair folk-like monster allows a mortal to escape it just once because it is in love but it gives the mortal a bell saying:

"I know it's unfair, to ask that you damn yourself for a form of love that would destroy you. But should you ever find yourself already damned and craving a more caring hunter, then ring this bell three times and I shall come to devour you."
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:47 pm

I've been toying with the idea of "vore alchemy", like a pred having enough control over their body's natural processes that they could eat a given substance, transmute it within their bodies, and then excrete/lactate/ejaculate the new material on command. This could still apply to living beings, too, whether it just be consuming an entire person to extract some raw material, or even perform alterations on the subject themselves in some way by eating or unbirthing the subject, consuming a number of different reagents, and then releasing the newly-transformed prey still otherwise alive and well.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:03 am

Figured I'd post this here since it wasn't really worth its own thread.

Tale as old as time. Anime girl gets envious of another girl having bigger breasts than her. Gets the idea to vore and absorb her hoping to steal her bust size. Goes to sleep while digesting her prey, hoping to wake up with boobs the combined size of hers and her prey's. Wakes up shocked to discover she now instead sports two pairs of breasts, her victim's larger pair on top, and her original slightly less large pair underneath. This brings her considerable distress because now not only does she think she's a freak, she's convinced everyone who sees her like this will know what she did that got her like this.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby bongobongo » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:05 pm

TSaPA wrote:Figured I'd post this here since it wasn't really worth its own thread.

Tale as old as time. Anime girl gets envious of another girl having bigger breasts than her. Gets the idea to vore and absorb her hoping to steal her bust size. Goes to sleep while digesting her prey, hoping to wake up with boobs the combined size of hers and her prey's. Wakes up shocked to discover she now instead sports two pairs of breasts, her victim's larger pair on top, and her original slightly less large pair underneath. This brings her considerable distress because now not only does she think she's a freak, she's convinced everyone who sees her like this will know what she did that got her like this.

Semi related, but there’s a vore story where a flat chested girl with a big ass decides to eat a pred with massive boobs so she can grow her own, and after digestion she’s distraught to find her meal went straight to her ass. I like scenarios where the pred gets gains, but not in the places they wanted. Especially if it’s a sort of genetic thing, like their prey always becomes fat on a certain part and she just doesn’t know that’s how it works.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:15 pm

An immortal pred that digests prey into sapient fat on their bodies. At this point they have a small collective inside them.

Ends up befriending a mortal and they live life together for a while. However their mortal friend is growing old, and is terrified of death. Mortal feeds themselves to the Immortal in order to continue existing.

So we have like internal chatter and fat that jiggles itself around, the only form of locomotion digested people have.

There is just one complicating factor. The Immortal doesn't have a truly absurd number of people in them because they need to have enough fat to house their minds. When times get lean however they also have to burn fat to stay alive as starvation is their only kryptonite. So eventually sentient fat will still get burned. The people currently part of their flab are the ones they really wanna keep interacting with as they can choose which fat-person they burn when times get lean.

Given enough time, anyone in there will still go poof. But that could still extend their consciousness for a long time.

Definite drama potential.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallexi » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:44 pm

This is a long one, so bear with me. There was a cancelled sci-fi show called Dark Matter, and one of the more unique elements in it were these things called transfer pods. Basically, you climb in one, and then a short lived duplicate of you is created somewhere else. In the show, they were used to go on dangerous missions without worrying about being actually in danger.

I had the idea for something similar, but where a micro version of yourself is created that can then be swallowed and digested, without the original person being harmed. That way you could experience it as often as you want.
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby JustaHappySnack » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:21 pm

I really love cuckold type vore scenarios but they are pretty hard to find. It can be Male or Female vore but I usually prefer it when you have been shrunken down by some man who was hungry in front of your gf and instead of your gf saving you she becomes really submissive and is turned on by the scenario. She then watches as the other man swalllows you for a snack and steals your girl. I especially love it when they then proceed to have sex while you’re still inside his stomach and they keep teasing and commenting about how you’re going to be slowly digested during sex.

I also love scenarios where the man cock codes you as a tiny and your gf starts giving him a blow job in order to release you but by the time you come out you’ve been digested into cum. But she doesn’t mind and swallows all of anyway while he orgasms.
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby HedoroMonogatari » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:12 pm

JustaHappySnack wrote:I really love cuckold type vore scenarios but they are pretty hard to find. It can be Male or Female vore but I usually prefer it when you have been shrunken down by some man who was hungry in front of your gf and instead of your gf saving you she becomes really submissive and is turned on by the scenario. She then watches as the other man swalllows you for a snack and steals your girl. I especially love it when they then proceed to have sex while you’re still inside his stomach and they keep teasing and commenting about how you’re going to be slowly digested during sex.

I also love scenarios where the man cock codes you as a tiny and your gf starts giving him a blow job in order to release you but by the time you come out you’ve been digested into cum. But she doesn’t mind and swallows all of anyway while he orgasms.

Have you read any stories by Vuin? They have done some really great cuckolding vore stories! They were some of the earliest vore stories I read, mainly the cocky experiment stories. I'm not personally a fan of macro/micro related stuff, it just never appealed to me. I do like size difference, though. I still think it's a very hot idea, teasing prey during sex is one of my favorite things, be them inside the belly or before getting gobbled down. Definitely giving me ideas right now at least.
HedoroMonogatari
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:39 pm

Tallexi wrote:This is a long one, so bear with me. There was a cancelled sci-fi show called Dark Matter, and one of the more unique elements in it were these things called transfer pods. Basically, you climb in one, and then a short lived duplicate of you is created somewhere else. In the show, they were used to go on dangerous missions without worrying about being actually in danger.

I had the idea for something similar, but where a micro version of yourself is created that can then be swallowed and digested, without the original person being harmed. That way you could experience it as often as you want.

I vaguely remember reading a comic on ehentai where a scientist creates a tiny clone of herself (non-sentient), and being too eager to test it out, secretly does so while at home. I'm hazy on the details but she uses some sort of headset i think to transfer her consciousness into the clone. Unbeknownst to her, her friend/lab assistant (can't remember which) is at the lab and decides to mess with the clone a bit. What follows is a situation pretty much like what you've described, where the scientist is subjected to the whims of her friend/assistant while having her consciousness trapped in a tiny clone of herself. Can't remember if it ends with vore or digestion, but there is quite a lot of unbirth there
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:58 pm

Some kind of legendary warrior who is also an undigestible willing prey - so he literally sits in the stomach of his preferred pred for aeons, emerging only when the world needs him, and always with intent to return to the belly he belongs in.

A female anthro Lunge Fish from Yoshi's Island. She somehow escapes the bonds of her home game, but due to being programmed to swallow and digest 'the protagonist', she wanders through all the works of fiction that exist, able to sense whoever the protagonist of that world is, and utterly driven to devour them - heavily derailing the plot of whatever she's in when she does so. And maybe she'll step up to save the world or whatever in their place; she's not malicious, she just has utterly unresistible programming (not that she ever feels bad about getting a good meal either).

A pred lady who feels guilty about digesting people meets a man who reappears elsewhere in the world when he dies; the obvious happens. Eventually, she moves to an all-him diet.

Two supernatural factions who are normally enemies (could be whatever - vampires vs werewolves, tanukis vs kitsunes, etc.) decide to settle their differences with a human-eating competition. Both sides agree that open war is barbaric and there's already been far too much bloodshed on both sides - but lol fuck humans they don't count.

Everybody wants to eat the one human in [magical setting with no humans goes here], but they're nice enough to not do it against his will or force the issue - but man, they really want to. Then a magical means of cloning him comes along, and he ends up at the center of a mass food production operation, where the food is him.

Ixtili wrote:So I recently made a Tumblr account and have discovered it's very fun to just throw vore scenarios out into the aether.

Mind sharing the link? It's cool if you don't want to.

Tallexi wrote:This is a long one, so bear with me. There was a cancelled sci-fi show called Dark Matter, and one of the more unique elements in it were these things called transfer pods. Basically, you climb in one, and then a short lived duplicate of you is created somewhere else. In the show, they were used to go on dangerous missions without worrying about being actually in danger.

That's a plot device in the Futurama episode 'Parasites Lost'. Though the duplicates are tiny robots who seem to be immune to digestion.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Assimilation » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:38 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Two supernatural factions who are normally enemies (could be whatever - vampires vs werewolves, tanukis vs kitsunes, etc.) decide to settle their differences with a human-eating competition. Both sides agree that open war is barbaric and there's already been far too much bloodshed on both sides - but lol fuck humans they don't count.

This one hits so good. I'm a huge sucker for scenarios where predators act high-minded about something socially or ethically, and there's the glaring oversight that a whole category of people gets treated like expendable meat. It of course has the potential for being a real-world allegory, and that's possibly why I find it titillating, but I'd usually keep it some level of cartoonish obliviousness for the sake of fun.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tallexi » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:12 pm

Another idea that came to me a while back is something that is formatted almost like a sitcom clip show. Several people father in a bar in the afterlife to commiserate about the ways they ended up getting eaten. Cue flashbacks to those events, some sexy, some embarassing.
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:12 am

HedoroMonogatari wrote:
JustaHappySnack wrote:I really love cuckold type vore scenarios but they are pretty hard to find. It can be Male or Female vore but I usually prefer it when you have been shrunken down by some man who was hungry in front of your gf and instead of your gf saving you she becomes really submissive and is turned on by the scenario. She then watches as the other man swalllows you for a snack and steals your girl. I especially love it when they then proceed to have sex while you’re still inside his stomach and they keep teasing and commenting about how you’re going to be slowly digested during sex.

Have you read any stories by Vuin? They have done some really great cuckolding vore stories! They were some of the earliest vore stories I read, mainly the cocky experiment stories. I'm not personally a fan of macro/micro related stuff, it just never appealed to me. I do like size difference, though. I still think it's a very hot idea, teasing prey during sex is one of my favorite things, be them inside the belly or before getting gobbled down. Definitely giving me ideas right now at least.

Thanks for the recommendation! It’s so hard to find this specific type of Vore scenario. Because usually the authors don’t put a tag that’s specific enough to search for lol
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby WingedDevourer » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:50 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Some kind of legendary warrior who is also an undigestible willing prey - so he literally sits in the stomach of his preferred pred for aeons, emerging only when the world needs him, and always with intent to return to the belly he belongs in.

This sounds like the plot to the concept albums by Unleash the Archers, Apex & Abyss. Follows the story of an immortal warrior who slumbers in a mountain only awakened to do the bidding of what ever master knows the mystic words to awaken him....just replace that mountain with a belly and you're in luck. Also, those are 2 of my favorite albums ever, highly suggest giving them a listen to anybody.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion