Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby VillagerLv1 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:39 pm

ClarAya wrote:
VillagerLv1 wrote:Has anyone created a C.ai character from this manga?

Plus if you have the time to look for an ai image you can just as easily draw the characters yourself, that's why REAL artists exist

sorry for my mistake i mean Chat AI not AI gen Pic
VillagerLv1
New to the forum

Postby VillagerLv1 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:21 am

If i cause big mistake for you i'm really sorry.
I understand how did you feel to AI generate picture because i feel same as you that pic is lifeless and weird that why in my real life i usually hire artist to drawing art for me.
But from my point i just ask for chat bot from this manga just for fun for chat with bot but if it's not right i will stop and i glad to learning from you point to make me understand anything better and didn't mistake once again.
VillagerLv1
New to the forum

Postby dominik4812 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:37 am

It would sounds interesting but I don´t think there is enought material about the characters to have a proper Chat Ai of them.
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:44 pm

there is none, afaik, or it might be but chat ai its kinda weird with some of them (some times they appear on search results, some times they just dissapear altogueter and never show up again, despite still being able to chat with them if you have the direct link)

I've searched the characters by name and straight up writing the manga title on the search bar, but no, they havent create anything with it yet.

dominik4812 wrote:

It would sounds interesting but I don´t think there is enought material about the characters to have a proper Chat Ai of them.

You don't need much material to create an AI, you just fill their info with what you know about the character. Then chat with it, the chat will follow the prompts you made on the character description and attempt to give you convincing answers back. Then to train it you just give poor rating to the answers that don't fit with the character and high rating to the answers that do and that way the AI starts to adapt more according to your evaluation, becoming more convincing each time.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am

Comic Valkyrie Vol 129 will be releasing on the 8th of this month or the 7th for most of us and this will be the final chapter for Seidon No Ryuu and according to the author a rather long chapter. here's hoping we get to see some nice scenes for its closing chapter and also the author mentioned that the Volume 4 book will be release in the middle of the year so likely a summer release
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:15 am

The final chapter is out, begins on page 407. https://bookwalker.jp/dea25321d7-dd41-4 ... df55dee6e/

Spoiler: show
Not a lot of vore in this one, first being a follower of the church being eaten, second being the biggest highlight is a female army commander attacking the giant dragon until her aircraft suddenly disappears by the dragons magic you then see her and her crew fall into the dragons mouth with the next shot of a close up of her and her crew sliding down the dragons throat
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:19 am

Yeah, a little disappointing, but not really unexpected since the chapter is meant to be wrapping everything up. Still, at least we have a bonus chapter to look forward to with the volume release, presumably.

Well, it's been a heck of a ride and I am certainly grateful for the vore content we did get from this. Here's hoping this author continues to make more vore-related material in the future (or any material, really, they deserve it) and that some day, maybe, we'll get another vore-focused manga/anime.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:25 am

Nobodyman wrote:Yeah, a little disappointing, but not really unexpected since the chapter is meant to be wrapping everything up. Still, at least we have a bonus chapter to look forward to with the volume release, presumably.

Well, it's been a heck of a ride and I am certainly grateful for the vore content we did get from this. Here's hoping this author continues to make more vore-related material in the future (or any material, really, they deserve it) and that some day, maybe, we'll get another vore-focused manga/anime.

Agreed, this is probably the first official manga to have vore as a focused topic and its funny how despite the many genres of manga there are, vore seems to be the "crossing the line" genre. I'm looking forward to the bonus content in volume 4 as well and also the Author is currently working on a small comic involving a very busty mage and a giant worm.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby dominik4812 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:27 am

ClarAya wrote:The final chapter is out, begins on page 407. https://bookwalker.jp/dea25321d7-dd41-4 ... df55dee6e/

Not a lot of vore in this one, first being a follower of the church being eaten, second being the biggest highlight is a female army commander attacking the giant dragon until her aircraft suddenly disappears by the dragons magic you then see her and her crew fall into the dragons mouth with the next shot of a close up of her and her crew sliding down the dragons throat

So, if I understand it correctly, the dragon was a man-made super-weapon that has gone rouge and destroyed the world, and the "Dragonheart" are the remnants of a modyfied Dragon-supersoldier made by the same people to fight the original dragon but lost (as seen by the soldiers and female commander being eaten) and got sealed for several centuries until he met a woman and had twins with her (Manato and Cliff maybe ?)and when his wife died he was stricken with despair and turned into the "Dragonheart". (I could be wrong but thats how I see it)
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:56 am

dominik4812 wrote:
ClarAya wrote:The final chapter is out, begins on page 407. https://bookwalker.jp/dea25321d7-dd41-4 ... df55dee6e/

So, if I understand it correctly, the dragon was a man-made super-weapon that has gone rouge and destroyed the world, and the "Dragonheart" are the remnants of a modyfied Dragon-supersoldier made by the same people to fight the original dragon but lost (as seen by the soldiers and female commander being eaten) and got sealed for several centuries until he met a woman and had twins with her (Manato and Cliff maybe ?)and when his wife died he was stricken with despair and turned into the "Dragonheart". (I could be wrong but thats how I see it)

Basically so long story short mankind is the cause of the dragons existing
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Aaron1248 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:09 pm

Well the modified ones. Humanity in this story was divided into two groups from what I translated
Aaron1248
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:33 pm

ClarAya wrote:Agreed, this is probably the first official manga to have vore as a focused topic and its funny how despite the many genres of manga there are, vore seems to be the "crossing the line" genre. I'm looking forward to the bonus content in volume 4 as well and also the Author is currently working on a small comic involving a very busty mage and a giant worm.

I'm not sure it's a case of "crossing the line". I think it's more likely that there just isn't a ton of interest for it. As unfortunate as it is for us, vore is still very niche and tends to be pretty off-putting for most people (not necessarily offensive, just kind of weird).
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:54 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
ClarAya wrote:Agreed, this is probably the first official manga to have vore as a focused topic and its funny how despite the many genres of manga there are, vore seems to be the "crossing the line" genre. I'm looking forward to the bonus content in volume 4 as well and also the Author is currently working on a small comic involving a very busty mage and a giant worm.

I'm not sure it's a case of "crossing the line". I think it's more likely that there just isn't a ton of interest for it. As unfortunate as it is for us, vore is still very niche and tends to be pretty off-putting for most people (not necessarily offensive, just kind of weird).

Yeah that's true and you're right, "Weird" sounds like the better description and that's understandable, I still find it funny though I've read manga where the MC gets with 4 mothers one of them being his actual sister, There's plenty of tentacle manga and yet vore is the weird one lol
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Knell » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:51 pm

Whoever doesn't like vore simply has a skill issue.
Knell
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:53 pm

Knell wrote:Whoever doesn't like vore simply has a skill issue.

Skill issue isn't the "issue" like Nobodyman said its a weird genre so it rare to see manga on anime revolved around it
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Aaron1248 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:36 pm

Guess the fact is that people forgot that anime, no matter the genre, is supposed to be weird
Aaron1248
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:15 pm

we technically had a vore focused anime in the form of Dragon Pilot a few years ago. Can't remember people's reaction to it tho.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nauran » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:34 am

Well, that was a series that had some amazing vore scenes.

I look forward to the artist Wasu's future work!
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:38 am

I really wish Bookwalker was in english so I could figure out how to navigate it. I don't know how to read Chinese or Japanese or Taiwanese or whichever language it's in. I apologize if that's offensive to anyone but I never took another language in school.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion