Lost Vore Media

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Lost Vore Media

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:04 pm

There is quite a lot of vore with loli prey that has seemed to have disappeared from the site. One particular story I remembered was about a small demi mouse girl (or at least a remember visualizing her as a demi mouse) that snuck into a guy's home looking for food. The guy caught her and decided to use her as pet food. Putting her in a vivarium that houses his pet, a demi mink boy (once again, there's a chance that the demi part was probably something my mind added). The mink boy raped her than ate her. With her believing that it was the end of her life. A while later, she finds herself regurgitated by the mink boy who merely wanted a snack at the time. He then gave the ultimatum to ether be obedient to him and let him eat her whenever he wants, or the next time he ate her, he'd digest her for real just. All while also warning her that their human master is a lot more cruel than he let on.

Another story was about a bunch of girls trying to be adult and get drunk off of some sort of alcohol one of them managed to get a hold of. Cut to a while later, the girls are all passed out drunk and a pair of collage boys stumbled upon them and decided to eat them while they were asleep. While they ate, another girl in their friend group arrives, being late for their gathering. She secretly watches the boys eat her friends being turned on by the scene the whole time. I think it was part of a series but I'm not sure.

And although it doesn't fit with the others as it doesn't have any loli prey, another series of stories was from a guy that was doing nazlock of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire and was essentially chronicling the events in the form of a vore story where the male protagonist eats both many of the pokemon he defeats as well as his own pokemon when they die. Most of it didn't appeal to me except for two scenes where he eats female trainers. One where he eats a aroma lady and another while in the hot springs with the female rival where they eat who were implied to be Misty and Erika.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby AnimeGeek39 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:58 pm

There's one particular writer from DeviantArt, known as Imperator-Merak, who just disappeared along with their work recently. They've written a bunch of incredibly wholesome endo vore stories that I've enjoyed reading. Sometime last month, however, I found that their account's been deactivated, and I have no idea why.

Several of their stories are POV, but a few others are written in third-person. They all share a kind of cute, wholesome vibe, which I really loved. I know the names of two stories I absolutely adored: A Stroke of Love, and Her Protector and Meal. (Featuring Adeleine and Ribbon, respectively, from Kirby)

I think their latest story on DA (don't remember the name) was posted about nearly a year ago, and they've supposedly been on a hiatus ever since. Whether that temporary leave became permanent leave, I can't tell. What I do know is that their stories are no longer on DA, which a real shame. If there's any way to find and read these stories again, I'd love to hear it.
AnimeGeek39
New to the forum

Postby dippersanchez » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:34 pm

So, here's something from unreleased media that I've been eager to see.

In August 2013, footage from the original version of Pixar's The Good Dinosaur was shown at Disney's D23 Expo. According to one source, here's one of the things that was shown in the test footage:

[Arlo]'s out alone one day and one particularly weird one catches his attention. It has a brown shell with some weird colorization. He flips the shell and it's revealed to be a shield of some sort... for a little human kid. He's a bit feral, has three spots of paint on his forehead and carries a spear, which he promptly chucks at Arlo, stabbing Arlo right in the nose.

The kid jumps on this dino's head and bites his eyelid, starting a comical tussle as this little guy with a strong Napoleon complex keeps attacking this dinosaur which is a few hundred times bigger than he is. Arlo gets the kid in his mouth, closes him in and mumbles that he'll let him out when he calms down... Naturally, this kid sees the dino's uvula and attacks it, causing the dino to spit him out.

Source: http://legacy.aintitcool.com/node/63644

A few months later, it was announced that Bob Peterson (the original director) left the film and the whole movie had to be remade from the ground up. Unfortunately, no scene like this happens in the finished film, and all of the footage shown at D23 remains lost.
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby FalklandsAfflunence » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:39 pm

I remember there being an artist who illustrated all of the entries from the "Unbirth Encyclopedia." It also seems like lost media at this point in time.
FalklandsAfflunence
New to the forum

Most of the old media links are dead

Postby T145 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:31 am

A lot of the media links that were used were often taken from YouTube videos, which are now dead, either due to the video being taken down/made private, or the account itself being gone.

There's also been a fair few vore-centred games that have vanished off the map, whether it be ones uploaded here, and the uploader has abandoned it, or they were made elsewhere, and similarly abandoned. Like the Starbound mod that someone was working on, or the Dragon Explorer RPG maker project.

Recently tried to find an interesting looking game (https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/sunday ... xtract-237), only to find out that it was never released past the trailer stage, and the project page had its domain sat and bought out several years ago. It's highly unlikely that development is continuing, and more likely that said game is now lost.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Postby Avereth » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:13 pm

Something everyone here should be aware of is that there are websites that crawl Furaffinity and archive every gallery that posts there. Further, I'm not sure anything on FA can ever fully be deleted as I've managed to get it to dredge up dead galleries that had never been scanned in before. There is a strong chance you can recover anything that has ever existed on the site as long as you know an artist name. There's also sites like the Wayback Machine. Your chances there are really bad, especially for ancient internet content, but there's a chance.

As an example from page 1 where people were remembering Blondevelvet before they wiped things:
https://furarchiver.net/Artist/Gallery? ... develvet18
https://furarchiver.net/Artist/Gallery? ... ondevelvet

While in some cases I think it's okay for things to be removed, I think it's beyond tragic when creative pieces are intentionally wiped from existence.

One vore artist I absolutely adore went nuclear recently, but here's his stuff despite his efforts to destroy it:
https://furarchiver.net/Artist/Gallery? ... iousnumbat
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby KR75 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:14 pm

Before Devil Clown's old YouTube channel got shut down he had uploaded a free video for us that was a failed experiment. Two models Kiki and Luna fed themselves to his prop. Luna was wearing tight latex pants and Kiki was wearing a skirt. Does anybody have the video?
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Guzzlord1an » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:28 pm

EchidnasRevenge's stories were absolutely amazing and I wish they were still around. Just reposting what was on my profile but I really wish someone had a backup of these.

She often wrote primarily female but sometimes male human prey being devoured by monsters. She and I had extensive conversations prior to her disappearance; I asked her if she would ever come to Eka's; she said she'd look into it, but based on everything, looks like she never did. Our last conversation together involved her requesting a story from me of a marine biology student being devoured by a blob, in exchange for her doing an idea of mine.

Some of her missing stories include:
* A story about a research volunteer girl being addled up on pheromones and fed to an engineered snake creature by her professor
* A story about two different space flight attendants getting devoured by aliens; one was a South Asian girl and the other was partially inspired by an image by VoraciousMoga's
* A story about a creepy boss siccing an engineered creature on an employee he sexually harassed in order to prevent her from blowing the whistle (dark I know)
* A first-person story of willing vore on a date
* A head scientist masturbates to one of her researchers getting brutally devoured and digested by an engineered creature
* An SCP-style report of a huge creature interrupting a college soccer game and devouring attractive women on both the field and in the audience
* A story taking place at a Hogwarts-esque wizarding academy where both a male and female student are fed to a creature as a warning against students who fail the assignment
Guzzlord1an
New to the forum

Postby Xsa1 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:35 pm

A few years ago I played on Furaffinity a game where you played as Roger Rabbit and you need to fill up Jessica until she bloats. I can't find it anyway, it was some plataformer-like game. Also, there were scenes where she burps and farts, very grosslike. Anyone know where it could be?

Also, there's this SFM animation whose creator I can't find. This is the link of that.
https://thisvid.com/videos/vore-belly-expansion/
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 pm

Xsa1 wrote:A few years ago I played on Furaffinity a game where you played as Roger Rabbit and you need to fill up Jessica until she bloats. I can't find it anyway, it was some plataformer-like game. Also, there were scenes where she burps and farts, very grosslike. Anyone know where it could be?

Also, there's this SFM animation whose creator I can't find. This is the link of that.
https://thisvid.com/videos/vore-belly-expansion/

It's private. Can't watch it.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby MisterMagoo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:02 am

This one is silly but Final Fantasy XIV's Cerberus boss fight used to have a bug attached to it on release where, if the party killed the boss while you were in its stomach, you weren't properly let out and could take good video of the insides without HUD, other party members, combat effects, or the enemies inside it spawning.

The Vore in Video Games thread had a video with this bug but it's since been privated.
MisterMagoo
New to the forum

Tangent: Spectator mode

Postby T145 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:18 am

MisterMagoo wrote:This one is silly but Final Fantasy XIV's Cerberus boss fight used to have a bug attached to it on release where, if the party killed the boss while you were in its stomach, you weren't properly let out and could take good video of the insides without HUD, other party members, combat effects, or the enemies inside it spawning.

The Vore in Video Games thread had a video with this bug but it's since been privated.

Slight tangent, but it is a bit of a shame that said bug didn't end up becoming a cheat/feature.

It would be nice if games had a spectator/viewing mode for you to check out scenes/assets in-place. Especially if you wanted to take a break from gameplay for a while, and just soak in the environs.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Postby TinyCalico » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:42 pm

Back when I was younger, I used to browse DA for m/f vore art, and there is one artist that I have no idea where she went. For context, I never interacted with this artist, I was both too shy and too young, but I was obsessed with her OCs. There was a naga boy named Kale, I think. He was pale with dark hair and a black tail with a few streaks of color. He was in a relationship with a human girl named Natalee, who had short brown hair and wore brown clothes. I think she had a commission by JessicaRae but I could never find it after scrolling DA. One day she just vanished, deleted deviantart, and I never saw her again. This was probably 2013-2014, so it’s been at least 10 years since I’ve seen these characters, but I swear to god, I used to be obsessed with her art. I don’t consume a lot of male pred anymore, but her art was one of my first awakenings, and I can’t find her old stuff outside of a few pintrest boards with no links. I’m sure nobody else remembers this cause it was so niche, but I miss those characters!
TinyCalico
New to the forum

Postby DSUHO » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:26 pm

some vore flash animations i loved watching
nya nya nya
DSUHO
New to the forum

Postby Aqualite » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:02 am

There's one I remember vividly... that is honestly lost for really, really good reasons.

It was a dragon/F sequence of comics where a brainwashed dragon eats a maiden. It was removed because the artist wasn't a vore artist traditionally, and people decided to creep on them and ask for more vore.

That and as far as I remember, they didn't completely realize what it was they were asked to draw. It's been a long, LONG time.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterOfTheBaguette » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:52 pm

It was from a couple years ago, but one I keep thinking about. Its a story where a male lamia eats female lamia, because he is very hungry, so she feed herself to him. Its just been in my head for some long at this point. Idk how else to describe it lol.
MasterOfTheBaguette
New to the forum

Postby Anastasia » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:49 am

I know of a lost vore scene, of a crocodile movie (an awful Jaws knock-off, Thailand movie, early 80’s). The opening scene had been removed for Western audience for being too awful…but somehow I got to see it, and I still don’t know how. Two women alive and kicking being eaten by the monster crocodile in its savage jaws. Got to admit it was pretty hot….thought if I was one of them.
It is on youtube, but not easy to find.
Anastasia
New to the forum

Postby Rockyvorefan » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:52 am

Hey so found out that Shydude account was gone from Deviantart and means that a lot of his drawings and comics are gone
how some his stuff can be find on "e-hentai" the ones that not there are "The Case" a king-size canary parody and his Yugioh vore comics

https://e-hentai.org/?f_search=shydude
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:22 am

Rockyvorefan wrote:Hey so found out that Shydude account was gone from Deviantart and means that a lot of his drawings and comics are gone
how some his stuff can be find on "e-hentai" the ones that not there are "The Case" a king-size canary parody and his Yugioh vore comics

i have yugioh vacuum jutsu one if somebody wants add to ehentai gallery be my guest i think have king canary one to.
Attachments
vacuum_no_jutsu_1_by_shydude_d2uvssk-fullview.jpg
vacuum_no_jutsu_2_by_shydude_d2x8odx-fullview.jpg
vacuum_no_jutsu_3_by_shydude_d2yb481-fullview.jpg
brainstorm
???

Postby Rockyvorefan » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:24 pm

brainstorm wrote:
Rockyvorefan wrote:Hey so found out that Shydude account was gone from Deviantart and means that a lot of his drawings and comics are gone

i have yugioh vacuum jutsu one if somebody wants add to ehentai gallery be my guest i think have king canary one to.

So looked up as well I have The Chase saved up
https://sta.sh/25yx07j88r8?edit=1
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion