Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:17 pm

I gotta get in this thread more often as a fellow male pred lover but yeah, a character I've been thinking of with a lot of pred potential is the Toymaker from the latest Doctor Who specials. I watched the specials recently and got pred vibes from him as soon as I saw him, and without going deep into spoiler territory, let's just say he's an incredibly powerful interdimensional eldritch being with the power to do pretty much anything, including inflicting cruelty in some pretty creative ways~

Since his power is so limitless, shrinking is definitely in the realm of possibility, and he engages in transformation often so food tf such as turning unfortunate victims into sweets like cupcakes and devouring them is also a pretty appealing idea~

Also helps that his oufits are very impressive 8O
Attachments
Neil-Patrick-Harris-Toymaker-Doctor-Who-The-Giggle.jpg
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:45 am

JediPadawanJess wrote:Question: Who are your favorite Digimon preds?

Devimon, Ogremon, any Greymon period. And gawd Bulkmon and Shroudmon are absolute graves, with every branched evolution state of Pulsemon except the sloth and sports ball ones are hot as heck to be food for.

Apollomon, Devidramon, Golmon, the Veemon line from Champion and above all versions, Garurumon, WereGarurumon, Phantomon, Knightmon, Alphamon, Clockmon, the Seadramon line, The Kabuterimon line, the Birdramon line (a male version instead of what was in Digimon adventure 01 and 02), Shogungeckomon, the Gaogamon line, the Leomon line, the Growlmon line, Kokaturimon, Stingmon, Aquilamon, Veggiemon and Vinemon, Tortomon, Whamon, Ghoulmon, Ikkakumon line, and basically any champion or higher dinosaur, dragon, fish, dragon, bird, bug, plant, amphibian, humanoid, or machine or beast digimon I have left out that has masculine/male (often bara) features.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomdude5 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:51 pm

I like pairings of characters better than specific predators.

I like the idea of Natsu eating Lucy, or Wakana Gojo eating Marin Kitagawa, or Naoto Hachiouji(Senpai) eating Nagatoro.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:57 pm

Coming back in here but bruh we need more male preds with body hair, not just facial hair in general but chest fuzz and especially important, a nice soft layer of belly fuzz~
I know it's not everyone's thing but it really appeals to me personally, I love the softness of being shoved into a guy's fuzzy belly, and it gives me this extra masculine feel that really appeals to me
The visual of a small gal rounding out a pred's fuzz-covered gut as she slides inside is just super good~
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:18 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:I like pairings of characters better than specific predators.

I like the idea of Natsu eating Lucy, or Wakana Gojo eating Marin Kitagawa, or Naoto Hachiouji(Senpai) eating Nagatoro.

>Natsu eating Lucy

One of my all time favorite ships in fiction as well as for vorny purposes. :D
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Randomdude5 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:40 pm

YoukaiChan wrote:
Randomdude5 wrote:I like pairings of characters better than specific predators.

>Natsu eating Lucy

One of my all time favorite ships in fiction as well as for vorny purposes. :D

I was thinking of some of your art when I wrote this. I like the idea of turning "ships" into vore. There are probably many other pairing that are ships, that I would love, if they were M/F vore, but I can't think of them off of the top of my head.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:33 am

Random thot I've been thinking about lately but one reason I love femboy preds is because their skirts mean they can easily CV me and have plenty of room to...accomodate me down there~
Also the visual of a squirmy bulge beneath a cute boy's skirt is super arousing to me, even better if their cock is still erect and pushing up the fabric, would be a shame to have my head getting shoved under a skirt...and then getting sucked in~
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:51 pm

Oh yeah turning ships into vore can be fun…I wish someone would draw/write some vore of that Wally/julie ship I’ve been seeing floating around, preferably with Wally as the pred, although Julie as the pred wouldn’t necessarily be off topic because she’s canonically genderfluid so she could be a man and eat him as a guy
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Abyssal » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:48 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:Random thot I've been thinking about lately but one reason I love femboy preds is because their skirts mean they can easily CV me and have plenty of room to...accomodate me down there~
Also the visual of a squirmy bulge beneath a cute boy's skirt is super arousing to me, even better if their cock is still erect and pushing up the fabric, would be a shame to have my head getting shoved under a skirt...and then getting sucked in~

Femboys have an automatic excuse for crossdressing, and skirts and like, big bell-having dresses hide prey super well. I love the idea of a hotboi™ in one of those southern belle dresses with the metal mesh so it can have an extra big belly, with a prey in each nut churning away while he mingles and socializes, everyone else none the wiser to the prey being ground down into ball batter not four feet away from them thanks to the music and conversations drowning out the sounds of ongoing processing.
Abyssal
Been posting for a bit

Postby nephilim » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:17 pm

Get excited Male Pred Lovers...

Here is a peek at my illustrative novel story board.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/974260
Attachments
CL3_LittlePIll_DrawingBoard1.png
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby tastylittletiny » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:30 pm

So I assume most people here have heard of Baldur's Gate 3 in some way, shape, or form. And I have just one name:

Astarion.

Good god. That man was WRITTEN for me to go feral over him. My fiance (Predator) and I are always in awe at how insanely perfect this handsome boy is. Like holy shit.

He's literally a canonically hungry vampire spawn. One of the very first long rest cutscenes in the game is of him trying to bite you - and you have the option to let him feed on you. God, it even lets you DIE if you want if you don't push him back - obviously your character can come back to life but JESUS the fact that you can just completely willingly give yourself to him??? And that's not even beginning to touch the wonderful angst of his existence, too - he was literally starved for 200 years, forced to have nothing but rats and even lower vermin by his vampiric master, and the player character is his first time tasting the blood of a "thinking creature" and he describes it as "delectable." Fuckin - the buff that he gets after he bites a humanoid is literally called "Happy," and when you play as origin Astarion, it literally says that he goes to bed with a "full belly and a singing heart," and that, for the first time in centuries, he feels happy. He can describe the feeling that he got when he was feeding on Tav as "getting lost in their neck," calling the moment that he bit them the "delicious moment they shared the other night." And GOD don't even get me STARTED on all the times that he casually mentions drinking blood, being hungry, and even his banter with the other companions. In the Dark Urge playthrough, as well, you can ask him if he can take a smell of something that you think has your blood on it, and he sounds so goddamn pleased when he says "oh that's yours all right. I'd recognize that bouquet anywhere, mmmh..." like how am i supposed to be normal about this???? how am i supposed to just be normal about the fact that he just so actively actually enjoys drinking people's blood and that he's literally always hungry and they make so many mentions of being so, and CONSTANTLY is calling the player character delicious, and just... AUGH god

I could write a whole damn essay on this fucking guy I am literally so normal about him actually g o d I'm sorry i just need to scream about him because he is literally such perfect pred material it is absolutely fucking ridiculous and insane. Like I am So Personally Attacked by so many of the things he does in the game, I just mentioned a couple of moments that I remembered off the top of my head, but god there's so much MORE. GOD LIKE even the other characters mention it too??? Shadowheart can straight up ask him who he'd feed on if he was given free reign (and it ultimately ends with him teasing that he would bite her if she asked), Lae'zel can threaten to kill him if he tries to drink from her (to which this fucking guy responds in a soft moan, "Oh, I do so like spicy food..."), and much later I think Gale can even offer his blood to Astarion (but because Gale's blood is icky he declines, but then if the player character is romancing him, he will say "Besides, I have someone else to nibble on... and they. are. delicious." And i am so normal about that!!

and even the details in the gaming mechanics too - the fact that the Vampire Bite ability has a 100% chance to hit??? if he's decided he's gonna sink his fangs into something it's going to fucking happen no matter what. fuckin his "happy" buff being a picture of his little fangy smile and the description is literally "Astarion's vampiric hunger has been temporarily sated" and literally gives him a boost to EVERYTHING and

There's just. I'm sorry i'm fucking weak for a canonically hungry vampire that eagerly enjoys drinking humanoid blood and who does it literally every chance he gets and the only thing that makes him truly happy is having a full stomach and im just like -gnawing at the bars of my enclosure- i'm so fucking normal about him i swear
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:38 pm

Mentioned Astarion a few pages back, I'm fucking obsessed with him and the brainrot is real. I was not expecting him to be such a canonically hungry (thirsty?) guy. The fact that he does a little "Mmm" after drinking your blood for the first time... just, goddamn. He's so perfect.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby tastylittletiny » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:53 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Mentioned Astarion a few pages back, I'm fucking obsessed with him and the brainrot is real. I was not expecting him to be such a canonically hungry (thirsty?) guy. The fact that he does a little "Mmm" after drinking your blood for the first time... just, goddamn. He's so perfect.

oh my god i just saw the video you posted about him - when i tell you i SCREAMED when he said that to me. i was a goddamn blushing mess i was hiding in my shirt i was kicking my feet and twirling my hair thinking to myself "god he should just have all of me again tbh that's fine" like UGHHHHH

and YES that soft little "mmmh?" when you persuade him to stop, he's like, he sounds fucking breathless from how much he enjoyed it aaaaaarghhg. and also the fact that he can proudly say that he is a man of "tremendous appetites" like what?? excuse me?? sir??? and god how hungry he sounded before he bites Tav too - i was using a little camera mod to see his face during some of the scenes and that poor guy is visibly wincing with hunger, compared to afterwards when he can't get that stupidly adorable giddy smile off of his face after he drinks Tav's blood i'm. he literally reduces me to a keysmashing mess. i have too many playthroughs and i have not once succeeded in not romancing him because i am a weakling. god and the fact that the game literally. lets you canonically let him feed off you every night if you want??? like how in the fuck am i supposed to be normal about this UGH he's just literally so FUCKING PERFECT
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

They're underrated, and surprisingly rare

Postby T145 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:59 am

Chameleonette wrote:Before we get started, I am aware that there's a topic FOR male preds to talk to other male preds, which is pretty much dead. I'm leaning this more toward anyone who wants to participate in discussion of them. And now, let me quickly walk you through what came to the creation of this topic:

Since I have joined Eka's, I have noticed lots of passive-aggressive behavior and comments toward male preds in general, as well as people who enjoy M/F or M/M vore. I have felt alienated by many people, received some ridiculous PMs on the subject, and quickly realized that tolerance was not universal for different/more widely disliked preferences here. And I have also been told stories of things that have happened here to male preds who were open about their preferences, and discovered that some of them were even harassed and shamed over it.

The real kicker was when more than one person that I have RPed with on this site, said they never post in the forums or talk about their preferences because they are afraid of backlash, afraid of being looked down upon, and afraid of scorn from their own gender and the other, afraid of being labeled as sexist, etc. This being primarily those who favor male predator role with female prey.

NEVER should ANYONE in this fetish be made to feel that they are weird, alienated, or wrong for what they like. Remember that we are a community of people who are already looked down upon by many in the fetish world---there's no need to extend that dislike right into preferences of this fetish itself.

Okay, with that out of the way... on to the wonderful topic!

This thread is to hopefully be able to encourage male predator types to speak out a bit more, or at least give them a place to lurk where they will be appreciated. Anyone who likes or appreciates male preds regardless is welcome to post here and discuss. But this is a positive thread and I ask that if you dislike male preds, please do not use this thread to speak of your dislike for them. Discussion is fine, but if you're just looking for an outlet for your hate, please take it elsewhere.

With that... let's talk about male preds! : D

What do you like about them? Do you have a specific favorite, be it an original character or an existing character? Who do you think would make a good male pred? What type of male preds do you favor?

Minor complaints first is that there aren't enough of them (especially m/m, and the softer/endo side, although I've not checked hard or some of the vore variants), and quite a few of the ones you do see seem to be centred around CV, which is a bit of a travesty (although I might be biased, as someone who's not into that).

Complaints aside, I like them because of the usual strength/tough element that seems to come into play a bit with male preds. Especially with the dichotomy where they're strong and tough, but also vulnerable enough to trust someone with their softer, vulnerable sides, and you can't get that much softer or more vulnerable than in-sides (sometimes there's no trust involved, but the dichotomy is still there). Especially in an endo scenario, where they might be more directly accessible than in vore.

I don't mind humanoid preds, but I have a bit of a soft spot for dragons, and a bit for non-humans. Don't get me wrong, human preds are nice, but variety is also fun. I'd definitely be curious about something involving a Kaiju like Godzilla, Draco from Dragonheart, or something completely out to the blue, like a demon/Titan, or Krogan.

Bowser too. There's a game that's basically half Bowser vore, and a meatier/more anatomically accurate variant might be cool.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeepher150 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:05 pm

The contrast of toughness on the outside but warm and tender inside just really works for a male host, I think so.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby LiquidSara » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:09 pm

I just LOVE male preds. That's all I wanted to add.
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:14 pm

Watched hazbin recently and uh…Alastor is really hot, husk ain’t half bad either I gotta say….I’d take either of them as a pred
Also disappointed I can’t find any vore of Lucifer…..
But hey! There’s plenty of stuff for alastor and I’ve seen stuff for husk
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:32 pm

FishnorFowl wrote:Also disappointed I can’t find any vore of Lucifer…..

I've seen Lucifer vore once. There was an old comic where the artist drew him non-fatally swallowing a willing Lilith, but they seem to have deleted their accounts from both DeviantArt and Twitter, unfortunately. Give it time though, season one only just finished a couple weeks ago, Luci could very well get more content in the future.

On that note, I'm gonna toss out two more Hazbin guys - Sir Pentious and Adam. I always found it odd that there's so little Pentious vore given he's literally a snake. As for Adam, him being an arrogant and condescending womanizer is what does it for me, plus he's implied to be a big eater. You just know this asshole would be absolutely ruthless when it came to taunting his prey.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Kamelagram » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:53 am

MidnightRose wrote:On that note, I'm gonna toss out two more Hazbin guys - Sir Pentious and Adam.

"Cherri, I'm gonna do you a vore. B-because I'm gonna vore everybody! Hooray!" Slam cut to a very round snake
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby FishnorFowl » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:13 pm

Sir pentious mass vore confirmed
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion