The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

looking for smth

Postby usersp » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:39 am

so basically i have been wandering in the cursed place we call internet and wondering why the hell we dont have a place for navel vore, i know, is a niche thing, but man, if there was, lets say, a discord server focused on it.. i'd be down, i would love to create such thing but my modding abilities are nearly null, thought im more than willing to put effort into helping it come to reality! so im in! or innie lmao.. my puns suck
usersp
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:49 pm

I had a dream this morning about a naked woman swallowing a fly whole and alive. I think she used some water to wash down the fly.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby DonnyQuixotic » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:36 am

Not a dream, but maybe a minor hallucination or illusion?

Could have sworn I heard a tiny voice screaming from my cereal this morning. Twice, at least.

Was probably gas escaping from the milk jug I had sitting next to my bowl.
DonnyQuixotic
New to the forum

Postby Cynofade » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:43 am

Hiya I'm new here, guess the dream thread could be a bit of an initiation! I've been keeping a dream journal for a very long time, and honestly have had surprisingly few vore-related dreams. There were a couple, though.

The first is set in a desert, and I find myself partially paralysed by a giant mechanical/insectoid crawler. It moves slowly, and the pedipalps/legs roll me towards the back of the massive creature as it crawls; I am aware that at the back, it consumes anything it has immobilised.

The second is a bit more questionable as to whether it has vore content, but the feeling is very much similar and I am aware that it is a possible end-state. I am swimming underwater, within a massive metal cylinder - as if in a submerged spaceship. There is a giant squid in here with me, which I eventually have to confront, and we are locked into a death-grip where I try to hug/squish its main body and it wraps its tentacles around me and drags me deeper underwater.
Warning: parental controls severed. User working as an autonomous agent.
Gallery (content warning for gory digestion)
Cynofade
New to the forum

Postby Tallexi » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:15 am

Surprisingly considering I have very strange dreams, last night was the first vore dream I can remember having. It was where a girl was lost on the surface of a pie, and then her father unknowingly ate the pie and her along with it for Thanksgiving dinner.
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby bongobongo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:31 pm

Had a dream last night I was cuddled up with a pred who had just unbirthed two other girls. It’s times like that I wish I was still capable of lucid dreaming
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby thirdaltaccount » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:14 am

I would like to share the single most frustrating dream I have ever experienced.

Let me paint a picture: Nondescript sci-fi setting, something something lots of aliens. What matters is this - I'm staring at the most beautiful, colorful and amazing naga I've ever seen. She's huge, and sitting alone at a table. One of my friends manages to instill enough encouragement for me to walk up to her and to begin flirting. We're having fun, hitting it off - and then my rational mind interjects and says "Wait, this can't happen. You know you can't have this. This has to be a dream."

And then it loops. I'm back where I started. I try again. The same thing happens, with my mind realizing that I've long accepted none of it can happen in reality and imparting the same logic into my dreams. I don't know how many times I try before I give up. I just stare at her, knowing that she represents the one thing every part of me unanimously agrees it wants. She's always out of my grasp, so close and so far away. I'm forced to watch it all slip away, being plunged back into the waking world after one last longing look. I have to live knowing that I can never have her.

The worst part? I've had vore dreams before. I've had decent ones, but I've never had a perfect predator. Never one that met all my criteria. And the one dream where the stars align is the one dream where I start to live out groundhog day every time I try to get close. I will wait a million goddamn years if it takes that long to get another pred like that in a dream I can remember. Damn. Screw rationale, sometimes I wish I could just hallucinate them into existence.
Always either cold or tired. Unsure whether to blame the phenomenon on vorarephilia or not. Probably looking into it too much.
thirdaltaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby CooraIthirid » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:28 am

I had a vore dream just last night. A cute twink with a juicy bubble butt sat on a bed wanting me to fuck him, so I did of course. As I was grinding him into the bed I asked him if I could have him. He was hesitant but some nibbling to his earlobe and making my penis grow longer and thicker inside him he changed his tune. Some more humping and he began to ask me to claim him, but I told him to beg. He did, so I began to absorb him swallowing him into my body as I continued to fuck him making him squeal and squeak. I sat up as his upper body sank into mine, he was going nuts. The last of him to sink into me was his face which called out one last time before he sank all the way in. I laid on my back as the twink's body settled into my belly which swelled up round to contain him. Judging by the motions and sounds he made was having the time of his life. After a little while my belly began to slowly shrink as the twink's volume and movements increased. Once my twink filled belly shrank almost to normal he let out a loud squeak before GLORP he was gone. Mine, all mine.
My dog then woke me up :(
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby BlueAugur » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:34 pm

The first time I realized that people being eaten made me horny was after having a dream about a kaiju picking up buildings and shaking people out of it into it's mouth. Though that was well over a decade ago, and I have no memory of any other vore-related dreams since. I did have a nightmare as a kid where I was eaten by a snake, but I was a wee little child at the time.
BlueAugur
Been posting for a bit

dreams of cv

Postby Elite » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:13 am

Hey, it's been awhile since anyone's posted in this forum.
I'll be real, I've been wanting to learn lucid dreaming so I could experience cv way more intensely. That being said, dreams in general fascinate me, so I wanna see what dreams anyone might've had with cock vore in it.
Most of my related dreams have been kinda boring, usually finding a new cv game or animation or whatever on the internet, but that's it. I wanna see if anyone else has had some more interesting dreams?
Elite
New to the forum

Re: dreams of cv

Postby Kotton » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:45 am

I had a dream once where I was pred, and I was stretching my foreskin out, and a tiny was reclining in it like a hammock lol. Then I pinched it shut, sealing them inside and began slipping them into my cock. They started struggling and squirming, but went down my dick and into my balls, where I distinctly remember feeling their outline with my hands from the outside, it was so weird.

I am a trans woman btw.
Kotton
New to the forum

Postby jellosaurss » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:31 pm

I had my first vore dream 2 months ago where for some reason my mother was an alligator and she told me to hop into her mouth and stay in her very spacious belly while she swamp across the river to our home, protecting me from other animals like gators, snakes etc. (actually this dream is what caused me to go down the rabbit hole of soft vore to begin with)
jellosaurss
New to the forum

Postby stankoman223 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:03 pm

Recently had one that I don't remember too clearly, but it did have some vore strokes. A lot of it took place in some sort of mansion, the owner of which was this lady dimitresque-type person, big mommy pred vibes, except dressed in purple, and with more typical goth clothing. They threatened me to obey the rules at the start, though said rules were never elaborated upon. Didn't end up breaking any, I suppose, cause I didn't see her often after that. Again, I don't remember a lot after that, but there were several other characters, several of which had some vorny flirty, and one was even licking me, and requested that I meet them "later", presumably to eat me. Things shifted away after that, though, and I don't remember anything vore-ish since then.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:39 am

Not a dream per-say but a thought that will likely become a dream tonight. Brought on by temperature in my room and sleep deprived brain.

If a snake or other cold blooded creature swallowed you whole... would it be cold inside their stomach? Or would it still be warm on account of being inside of something, even if it's a cold blooded creature.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:51 am

Last night my old dream lizard pet came back to visit. When I was little I dreamt up this lizard monster thing. Had four arms, two up near it's head and two where they'd normally be on a person in a costume. The head was massive though. A lot larger than I remember it being when I was little. We were out for a walk, with my lizard on its leash. Came across a person walking a small pack of rowdy dogs. Dogs run up and start barking at me and one by one my lizard pet stuffs them in its pelican like mouth and swallows them down, barking the whole way into its stomach where I guess they all digest instantly because the barking stops. Gets to the last dog and the walker doesn't want to let go of the leash so she gets swallowed too. The dream then apparently shifted because suddenly she has no pants on and her legs are kicking out of the lizard's mouth. I do the only rational thing a dreamer would do and try to touch the naked legs. Woke up instantly because my alarm went off before I could make contact or see her completely swallowed.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Zeepher150 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:06 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Not a dream per-say but a thought that will likely become a dream tonight. Brought on by temperature in my room and sleep deprived brain.

If a snake or other cold blooded creature swallowed you whole... would it be cold inside their stomach? Or would it still be warm on account of being inside of something, even if it's a cold blooded creature.

I've wondered about that too, coldblooded means no internal heat is made. So being inside would be cool like below room temperature I guess. Lol
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby FunnelVortex » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:00 pm

jellosaurss wrote:I had my first vore dream 2 months ago where for some reason my mother was an alligator and she told me to hop into her mouth and stay in her very spacious belly while she swamp across the river to our home, protecting me from other animals like gators, snakes etc. (actually this dream is what caused me to go down the rabbit hole of soft vore to begin with)

Interesting fact is that crocodillians actually do protect their young by carrying them in their mouths.
FunnelVortex
Been posting for a bit

Postby SecretBaboon » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:43 pm

I have no idea if this would fully count as vore, but it does end up with a person inside another person's body, so...

To set up the scene, two people in some sort of apocalypse together found a piece of alien technology, one that looked a lot like the hovering seat thing that Frieza rode around in in the Namek Saga of Dragon Ball Z, except this one was painted completely black with a typical jack-o-lantern face. One of the two people was riding around in it, the other was leading it around, finding supplies and dropping it into the alien contraption. I don't know why this person was inside the contraption and not helping the other collect supplies, but I chalk it up to dream logic.

After a time, when a lot of supplies were gathered, the hovering piece of technology came to life in a more literal sense. Some sort of criteria was met, and thus a new protocol was initiated. A glass dome that none of them saw slammed shut over all the supplies and the person inside, and slowly began to fill with liquid. The person inside didn't drown, because a mechanical umbilical cord came down and attached to them. They fell into a coma shortly after.

Of course the other person was well into their panic by now, but they couldn't break the machine open no matter how hard they tried. The face on the machine started talking, saying that the person inside is fine, but they won't be fine for much longer; they need a host to attach to, and since they're the only "compatible species" nearby, they'll do. The machine slammed into the belly of the other person, and started to meld with their body, despite them doing everything in their power to stop it.

What had just happened was the machine becoming a part of their anatomy, it becoming a mechanical womb. Since the other person was a large and heavyset man, I guess it counts as mpreg. Cyborg mpreg. It was sort of implied through the rest of the dream that the supplies in the machine would help feed the host for a time, and in turn the host would keep the one inside safe and well taken care of. It said nothing about increased strength, durability, or speed of the host, so I guess "safe" is subjective.

It was certainly an interesting dream, to say the least. Might even be an idea worth turning into a story.
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Postby casuallurker » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:04 am

it involves Ludella Hahn, right? and Reiinapop. simple premise is that one eats the others (always Ludella eating Reiina, and then Reina starts to expand inside her in effort to burst her way out. with each expansion, Ludella lets out burps, completely embarrassed by such a gassy meal. her belly gets too big to point where she can no longer stand up and falls on her butt. her belly continues to expand. the explosion isn't gory, but Ludella indeed pops and Reina is freed.

and it's always fat reina as the prey, not skinny version.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:26 pm

Hurray for latest in a string of vore dreams that actually stuck around for once.

Recently got an Oculus for Christmas and have been playing plenty of the VR chat thing, though not actually chatting yet. Kinda want to get my own custom Avi first but those be expensive. Anyway, found a "vore world" in VR chat. You spawn in and are surrounded by maws. I forget what two of them are but at least one of them is a whale. You can go in and dive into the belly. Cue dream sequence from last night. I was playing VR chat and had gone to the VR vore world. There were other people there and they were roleplaying it. Egging people to jump down the throats and what not. I climb up onto the whale maw and the people standing at the back of the tongue are urging people to jump. You can't actually push people in the VR world, I don't think. I haven't actually tried. Anyway, in the dream, I wanted one of the people urging them to jump to stop. He was being your typical "squeaker who gets away with anything" jerk but no one was actually telling him to stop. He was calling people a pussy for not wanting to jump and it seemed to be his fallback insult. Anyway, I got tired of him calling a couple of people a pussy for not jumping, and he was standing at the edge of the tongue, so I walked up behind him and pushed. He tumbled forward and down into the maw, which flexed around him and he disappeared into the belly below. Out of curiosity, or just a morbid sense of loyalty to one of their fellow bullies, a bunch of them jumped in after him. Paid it no mind, climbed out of the whale mouth and went to walk to the dragon when I heard a swallow behind me. Turned my avi around and the whale maw was opening again but there was no one inside. Curious, I climbed into the dragon, stepped on the tongue a couple times, and was swallowed.

Woke up before it could get to the belly.
ArcaneSigil
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion