The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby thirdaltaccount » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:33 am

I have quite the dream to share.

So, beach walk. I'm going to the store next to a new laboratory, an establishment dedicated to studying a fragment of some ancient behemoth that once beset the world. I'm walking on the sidewalk and enjoying the summer air. I'm almost at the store when the sky goes blood-red, the sun eclipsed by darkness. Fear and terror break out, my mind going a million miles an hour as I realize that it's the same prophetic omens that act as a harbinger for that monster. I try to run. Everyone does. But from the ocean, there comes a titan. It's massive. Bipedal, the size of three skyscrapers. Like a kaiju, a dragon, and a pokemon all in one. She's black and purple, a reptilian monster with two heads. She's incomprehensibly powerful. She simply wills everyone together on the shore, an entire city's worth of people bundled up before her, most in the water and some along the sand. She says that no-one is exempt from her embrace, and that everyone will join her. I try to get to the water, to swim away. She locks eyes with me, aware of everyone and everything they do. She says running away is futile and that I have to join the others, nudging me back with one massive claw. We all realize we can't escape. I take a moment, trying to cope with the fact that I'm going to die. I'm terrified. I don't have time to think about it before she picks everyone up and opens one of her mouths. She puts us all in.

And then I woke up. God, I never get the nice and cozy endo dreams. Always some terror. I've had like two good vore dreams, and only one has had vore. One day, fellas. One day.
Always either cold or tired. Unsure whether to blame the phenomenon on vorarephilia or not. Probably looking into it too much.
thirdaltaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby stankoman223 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:13 am

Had a good one just last night, though vore wasn't thr focus of the whole dream.

If you're familiar with the game "Slay the Princess", you probably know that there's some vore in it, so that probably served as part of my brains inspiration for this. I was playing some version of that game, I think, and entering the basement I was faced with a new version of The Princess, some weird monster with extremely long limbs and a body with no hands or feet, only stumps. There were bulges all along her body, and after some dialogue between us (mostly negative, she started to attempt to swallow me, and I "picked" just aboit every submissive and willing option. The swallowing was fairly detailed, but once I was fully in, it cut to the outside of her. First it showed the remains of some previous prey being disposed of (it was monochrome, but most definetly was scat +bones), presumably to make room for me. It then showed the bulge I was making in her, and cut to a different part of the dream I.

Later on there was a sort of act 2 of that, her mouth being even wider, her having multiple, hypnosis-swirly eyes, and just overall being larger. I ended up swallowed again, this time the view going directly to the bulge I made in her gut, this time less pronounced due to her increased size. Sadly it then went on to do some other stuff before I woke up.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:04 am

I should really go back and look at my other posts. They'd make good stories. Anyway...

The other night's dream: I don't recall where exactly I was, so we'll just go with "black void". I wasn't alone, however. The other person wasn't just a person though. She, very clearly a she, was also a snake, a dinosaur, a dragon, a wolf, a cat, a bird, a shark, an alligator, a crocodile, a pony (mlp style), and a whale. Like... her body fluctuated between all of these things, never staying as a single thing for more than a few moments. She was clearly a she because no matter the form she took, there was always the ever present "drooling with feminine juices and winking" vagina. And whatever she was she was massive. No matter her form, she was easily ten to twenty times my size. Big enough I could have stood inside her vagina and not been able to touch the walls if I stretched out my arms. This amalgamation woman had five arms, four breasts (sometimes), two legs or no legs depending on her shape, and a singular head that was always just a different animal depending on the rest of her body. One of those arms reached for me and I watched myself, as if she'd picked up a VR avatar version of me, as she lifted "me" to her chest, stuffed "my" head into one of her nipples, and pushed "me" in. I could still see through the eyes of that other me so I saw myself get shoved into a nipple. She did this multiple times until her breasts, all of them, were bulging with hundreds of me. Then she started the same process, just stuffing me into any version of her vagina, which gushed with more juices every single time until her womb was bloated with thousands of me. The whole replicating thing stopped after each of her heads had eaten hundreds of me and then she picked me up one last time, no copy this time, tossed me into the air... and I woke up.

I think I woke up because of some latent "fear of falling without a parachute". Or some other thing. Needless to say I didn't want to, I wanted to see where that went. But I'm sure a lot of you can see why this one could make for an interesting story. Either keeping with the millions of clones thing, or a "constant resurrection" thing. Every time she eats me, I just resurrect in the same spot I was when she first grabbed me.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion