[1/02 Content Update] Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What is your companion?

Female
89%
Male
11%

Total votes : 618

Re: Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker) Initial Release

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:39 am

I think if the idea is to develop whether the protag is cruel or kind, the first scene already kinda fumbles that by defaulting to cruel.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alicy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:07 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:I think if the idea is to develop whether the protag is cruel or kind, the first scene already kinda fumbles that by defaulting to cruel.

From what i have played, all scenario's are more on the cruel side, the difference is that sometimes the mc might say some words of comfort or saying cruel things in a more polite way instead of laughing with cruelty. The first choice of restraint or gluttony also seems meaningless in restraining any desire to eat at certain moments. Also, even if restraint, gentle, and devious, the prey will always be fully unwilling and sharing a very similar dialogue. Maybe later on more could be added to differentiate the path, but for now, no scenes are change outside of some dialogue said by the mc.
Alicy
Been posting for a bit

Postby 4864278 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 pm

does it end only with fatal, or you choose to not ?
Been posting for a bit

Postby memeology » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:40 pm

This is amazing. It ticks off many of my buttons.
memeology
New to the forum

Postby WhiteWoods » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:21 am

Alicy wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:I think if the idea is to develop whether the protag is cruel or kind, the first scene already kinda fumbles that by defaulting to cruel.

From what i have played, all scenario's are more on the cruel side, the difference is that sometimes the mc might say some words of comfort or saying cruel things in a more polite way instead of laughing with cruelty. The first choice of restraint or gluttony also seems meaningless in restraining any desire to eat at certain moments. Also, even if restraint, gentle, and devious, the prey will always be fully unwilling and sharing a very similar dialogue. Maybe later on more could be added to differentiate the path, but for now, no scenes are change outside of some dialogue said by the mc.

Is that right? I changed each option on a replay, and there were some pretty big differences with how things played out. It might not have been completely diverging paths, as all prey are still unwilling and the mc eats everyone regardless of choices made, but I ran into a couple scenes that played out very differently and had different artwork to reflect that.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby Ranacha » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:12 pm

A Player-Pred Multi/Mass same-size vore focused game? Yes please. This first bit was great, looking forward to the next chapter!.

I like the art. The bellies in particular are well done. Good bulges, not too detailed, not too basic, and good size scaling so far.

One criticism I have is that in images where she's holding someone above her and swallowing them her far arm blends in with her head. It might be worth trying to make her arm and jawline more distinct from one another.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndeavourGame » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:45 am

Thank you everyone for giving it a shot and posting your opinions!

I'll address a few things here, sorry if I miss something.

In regard to the "normal girl to full on pred" acceleration, I admit I got carried away with the scenes because personally I enjoy the ruthless type.
I've planned to add another trait in the second chapter which will reel this in and reduce the MC willingness to devour anyone and everyone if you so desire.
The MCs personality should hopefully be more settled from this point forward now that we have defining traits.

Along the same train of thought, divergent paths.
The first chapter was very light on divergence as I wanted it to always end with everyone in the town gone.
From chapter 2 onwards things will be "slightly" more open. A much more open game is beyond my abilities.

Thank you for the kind words and critiques of the art and I'll try to take it all on board.
And I promise, just because I made them reusable doesn't mean the same art will be used the entire time.
One of my major objectives is to improve so hopefully the art will look better as we move from chapter to chapter.

I'll make sure to add opportunities to save in between long scenes as well.
Would a save screen before each scene be a good solution or would it be too disruptive?

Also! First poll!
Chapter 2 will introduce a 'Companion' character who will be your partner in crime.
They aren't a predator but can be prey in some scenes.
How you interact with your companion will be dictated by your traits as well as your choices.
This poll is to help decide whether the companion will be male or female. If the vote is close enough to tied, I will try to accommodate both.
If you have any ideas for the companion please post them here.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Postby EndeavourGame » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:04 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Was wondering if maybe a combination of "kindness" and "devious" could lead to seducing someone into being willing prey from start to finish. I Have a bit of a soft spot for willing prey

I love this idea and now I want to have "Unique" scenes that require a specific combination of traits to initiate.

So, if anyone has any ideas for scenes that could be Unique, please post them. I'd love to have lots of them.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Re: [Poll]Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker) Initial Rel

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:23 pm

I've enjoyed this short demo ... though I'd prefer bit slower transition ... maybe some side activities ... unless it is supposed to be that she literally become one girl army in no time.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:33 pm

EndeavourGame wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Was wondering if maybe a combination of "kindness" and "devious" could lead to seducing someone into being willing prey from start to finish. I Have a bit of a soft spot for willing prey

So, if anyone has any ideas for scenes that could be Unique, please post them. I'd love to have lots of them.

If by unique you mean scenes that can only be achieved with certain traits and nothing else, then there are plenty of possibilities. I can think a few already:
1) Someone challenge people on arm wrestling. You need brutal to be strong enough to win, cruelty to make your opponent feel humiliated and glutton to convince the main character to eat the defeated one too down to fight back.

2) a bandit is threatening a lady. You need kindness and deviousness to surprise the bandit without making them make wrong moves which would hurt the lady and restriction to make the player only eat the bandit without involving the lady rescued.

3)Not sure if it's your cup of tea, but a combo of glutton+cruel+deviousness to make the MC evil enough to trick kids in becoming a meal for them.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sothe78 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:10 pm

Loved the game can't wait to see more.
sothe78
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:16 am

Considering the word "Extinction" in the title, I'm looking forward to how voracious our Hero is going to get!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby LegSemonDemon » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:54 pm

I loved the game! Just one thing - I assume that there will be no endosoma with the companion'?
LegSemonDemon
New to the forum

Postby Codedz » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:19 pm

I really enjoyed this! Looking Forward to more
Codedz
New to the forum

Postby Ohgra » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:48 pm

this is absolutely killer, there really is not enough ruthless pred protag stuff out there. you hit on a lot of my personal vore buttons on this and i am absolutely stoked to see where you take it from here!
Ohgra
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ranacha » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:56 am

I do love how this game uses art to actually show you what's happening in scenes instead of just telling you via text like many other games. Using re-usable art featuring coloured silhouettes instead of bespoke images for each scene is a good move as I imagine it will save a lot of time. I'd much rather have many scenes with this style than fewer scenes with bespoke art.

Looking forward to seeing more!
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Small Update] Endeavore: Extinction Event (RPGMaker)

Postby EndeavourGame » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:27 pm

Small Update
Minor update with the first few scenes for Chapter 2, with three locations to see.
Unfortunately, I haven't finished the art yet, but I wanted to upload something.
Once the art is finished, I'll make another post.
EndeavourGame
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:50 pm

EndeavourGame wrote:Small Update
Minor update with the first few scenes for Chapter 2, with three locations to see.
Unfortunately, I haven't finished the art yet, but I wanted to upload something.
Once the art is finished, I'll make another post.

Cool, glad to see update is going smoothly. Good luck on it!
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:36 pm

Gave it a try. Found a couple of bugs:
1) if you choose to NOT eat the tied up couple, they'll just stand there after the cutscene is over.
2)Entering in the farmers' house without eating them will make you unable to exit the house.
Also probably just unfinished but for now I can go meet either of the farmers just talking to them, go to the other and eat them and going back to the first one/s will act as if I hadn't talked to them before.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby daeway » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:01 pm

This game is seriously cool.
I’ve been hoping for a pred-centered game as a girl for the mc
daeway
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game