Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are we?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What kind of voraphiles are we?

Mostly predator that wants to eat you, and digest you.
24%
The predator that loves swallowing you alive, to keep you safe inside me. (Non-fatal)
7%
Neutral. I like to be both the predator, and the prey based on mood and/or situation.
16%
The prey who loves to be swallowed alive, held as storage inside the predator. (Non-fatal)
14%
Mostly prey who wants to be eaten, and digested.
30%
Neither - I just like watching predators eating, and the prey being eaten alive.
9%

Total votes : 304

Re: Are you the predator, or the prey? What voraphiles are w

Postby DACITEDOME » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:51 am

I am a hetero cis dude who is prey only and strictly into oral vore, esp concluding with full tour or disposal involving a human female. My vore scenario can be either as a tiny (say 5-8 cm or 2-3 inches) with a normal sized woman or as my life size with a giantess large enough to physically swallow me whole and alive. The perfect size contrast would be such that would allow her to swallow me whole with some difficulty. After she swallows me, either I or my indigestible remains must then fit through the narrower parts of her digestive tract and ultimately be defecated by her without causing her undo discomfort. At this size, hopefully I can be felt by the tactile nerves in her anal canal...either as a whole me or as a lump in her bowel movement.

A favourite scenario (but not the only one) is to be hunted down or captured by a woman with seductive, femme fatale vibes and then swallowed whole and alive. For me it is hottest for her to swallow me as an ultimate act of domination rather than just physiological hunger. For an extra layer of kinky nastiness, she might swallow me because she finds the idea of me being sucked down through the coils of her guts to be defecated and squeezed through her anus arousing and sensual. Other scenarios could be an accident or a stunt gone wrong.

I am kind of stuck between fatal and non fatal. In the fatal digestion case the finality can be kind of hot but I prefer the story not to end in her stomach, but to continue on through the rest of her digestive tract and end with disposal. Non fatal is also interesting but should have some trappings of finality. That finality could be furnished by surviving my journey through her system but being flushed down her toilet plumbing still alive after she defecates me. That kind of leaves my ultimate fate unknown....to her at least. With non-fatal full tour there is at least something permanent compared to say being thrown back up or retrieved from her stomach using an endoscope. If you come back up the way you went in it is like you have been "unswallowed". If you go down her throat and do not come back up, instead going all the way through her system, there is something a bit irreversible about that......even if you survive you cannot then be un-swallowed.
Last edited by DACITEDOME on Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DACITEDOME
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:15 am

DACITEDOME wrote:I am a hetero cis dude who is prey and strictly into oral vore, esp concluding with full tour or disposal, by seductive female predators with femme fatale vibes. My vore scenario can be either as a tiny (say 5-8 cm or 2-3 inches) with a normal sized woman or as my life size with a giantess large enough to physically swallow me whole and alive. Either I or my indigestible remains must then be passed through the narrower parts of her digestive tract and ultimately defecated by her without causing her undo discomfort. If I am large enough to be a difficult but possible swallow, and detectable by the tactile nerves in her anal canal...either as a whole me or as a lump in her bowel movement that is best.

I am kind of stuck between fatal and non fatal. In the fatal digestion case I like the finality but would hate to perish in a stomach with so much of the digestive tract to follow. In the non fatal case with full tour the finality could be furnished by being flushed down her toilet plumbing still alive never to be heard from again. That kind of leaves the ultimate fate unknown....to the predator at least. Another possibility for finality in a non fatal full tour scenario Is looking at the predators seductive red lips and knowing that you were sucked into them and never came back out......she did swallow you and even if you survived you can never be un-swallowed or come back out the way you went in.

You forgetting Regurgitation? Of course, if that's not your thing, understandable.

Personally, I prefer that there's a reason for fatal, beyond just "I'm hungry, so you're on the menu" as that's just boring. I mean, someone with terminal cancer wanting a way out, execution, serial killer, or something.

To be honest, I'm more of a fan of non-fatal vore where's it's two folks having fun, as it were, with no danger to worry on.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whizbang18 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:07 pm

For me, it depends on my state of mind and whom I'm placed with/against. For me, it's mostly women who are slightly older than me and who give an aura of being smug, arrogant, and powerful that I would be turned from a strong superhero to a completely helpless prey.

There are others whom I would be a smug arrogant, evil predator (vore-fantasy, NEVER real-life) to. They mostly were/are attractive classmates or certain faculty at school or work. This doesn't translate to actual ill-will or wish to inflict harm but I see it as a byproduct of being who I am.

The following would be my predators and I'd have no chance against, even if I were a fighter who didn't fall for charms: Mariska Hargitay, Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara, Vanessa Williams, even Constance Marie. These ladies I mentioned would have the same absorption abilities as Cell from Dragonball Z would. There are other women who I envision as predators but often non-vore.

SOFIA VERGARA: I've drawn many artworks of Sofia Vergara, and Salma Hayek often stalking superheroes such as The Flash, or even Spider-Man, and when Vergara gets close enough to Spider-Man, who feels his spidey sense but it's too late as Sofia Vergara snatches him by his neck, and her absorption tail gets Spider-Man, and she giggles as his muffled pleas only result in her drawing him further inwards until he's completely absorbed into Vergara and she incorporates his life force into her own! I could easily envision her eyes close up, narrowing as she delights in absorbing her superhero victim!

SALMA HAYEK: This 2020 Golden Globes bitch I've envisioned her having Cell's absorption capabilities and she comes see a counselor, pretending she's troubled only she senses a strong energy source in her target prey, and looking troubled at first, she finally reveals her evil pervy nature as she coils him with the absorption sucker-cup gaping just before his face, she pretending nothing's wrong only to plunge the absorption tail on him, and gradually draw him into her, she almost orgasming as he's drawn inside of her, his life force being merged into her own. The prey would have no chance against her even if he was aware. I especially base her DBZ-Cell abilities on the 2020 Golden Globes look she had before the pandemic started.

MARISKA HARGITAY: Despite playing one of the most beloved, and benevolent characters in the last 25 years on TV, Mariska sometimes gives off a very powerful, and strong vibe which can manifest in a 'predator' role. She could easily absorb me as her absorption tail would be very elastic and stretch great distances to catch prey by surprise!

VANESSA WILLIAMS: I've had many fantasies involving Vanessa Williams as a DBZ-Cell like predator who especially hunts strong-willed men who don't feel a sense of entitlement but also opposing heroes. I've often fantasized about Wilhelmina Slater hunting male prey especially those who stand up to her, or even those who never had any problem with her but just Slater/Williams predator instincts being triggered. There were many pictures where Vanessa actually sported some particularly muscular arms in some photo shoots and I could imagine she incorporating the strenghth of an absorbed prey into her own! I would be no match for Vanessa Williams as she would especially find opponents to absorb! I can easily envision Wilhelmina Slater absorbing Spider-Man or any hot strong male detective!

CONSTANCE MARIE: Less evil, and less predatory but possessing absorption capabilities but generally more of preferring to catch a target by surprise and catching a target by surprise.

Other preds include Julianne Moore, and even Marcia Cross (She would've played a fantastic Poison Ivy on a Batman movie even at an older age)

Others though I envision as prey and I would absorb them via anal vore, similar to Mr. Slave's ability from South Park. The following would be absorbed by me: Emma Watson, Natalie Martinez, Daniela Ruah, Gina Rodriguez, Jane Levy, certain Japanese models and actresses, and certain attractive classmates from school or work in years past. Most of those I fantasize as my prey are generally younger than me, a lot of it stemming from difficulties with peers in my childhood but also a general dislike of youth-obsessed cultural norms. I either prefer absorbing the ones mentioned either via anal vore (Mr. Slave from South Park is a prime example) or transforming into clay or some other opaque gelatinous mass very much like Clayface (from Batman), my arm extending to over 30 feet, made of gooey clay, snatching Jane Levy's Suburgatory character and absorbing her into me Clayface-Style and me becoming stronger! :gulp: :gulp: :twisted: :twisted: :gulp: :gulp:

Now as for survival or dying, I leave open ended and up to one's imagination........In real life, I view all of the women mentioned as equals if not better halves of humanity and wish them all the best and hope they live to 100 plus......My weird fantasies are completely separate from my true attitudes about them in real life.
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:58 pm

Preyyy for sure, who sometimes gets in predatory moods. Though as pred i only eat ppl i really like.
-~- also can be frustrating when ppl assume i’m pred leaning just cuz i’m big and part snake.
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby DACITEDOME » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:27 am

alockwood1 wrote:
DACITEDOME wrote:I am a hetero cis dude who is prey and strictly into oral vore, esp concluding with full tour or disposal, by seductive female predators with femme fatale vibes. My vore scenario can be either as a tiny (say 5-8 cm or 2-3 inches) with a normal sized woman or as my life size with a giantess large enough to physically swallow me whole and alive. Either I or my indigestible remains must then be passed through the narrower parts of her digestive tract and ultimately defecated by her without causing her undo discomfort. If I am large enough to be a difficult but possible swallow, and detectable by the tactile nerves in her anal canal...either as a whole me or as a lump in her bowel movement that is best.

I am kind of stuck between fatal and non fatal. In the fatal digestion case I like the finality but would hate to perish in a stomach with so much of the digestive tract to follow. In the non fatal case with full tour the finality could be furnished by being flushed down her toilet plumbing still alive never to be heard from again. That kind of leaves the ultimate fate unknown....to the predator at least. Another possibility for finality in a non fatal full tour scenario Is looking at the predators seductive red lips and knowing that you were sucked into them and never came back out......she did swallow you and even if you survived you can never be un-swallowed or come back out the way you went in.

You forgetting Regurgitation? Of course, if that's not your thing, understandable.

Personally, I prefer that there's a reason for fatal, beyond just "I'm hungry, so you're on the menu" as that's just boring. I mean, someone with terminal cancer wanting a way out, execution, serial killer, or something.

To be honest, I'm more of a fan of non-fatal vore where's it's two folks having fun, as it were, with no danger to worry on.

I am not generally crazy about regurgitation because that undoes the reversibility of the vore process. What could be kind of hot would be a situation were a swallowed victim planned to escape the predators digestive tract by inducing vomiting or if an endoscope was used to try to rescue someone from a stomach, but before the victim succeed in escape they got sucked or pumped through the pyloric sphincter and vanished down into the intestines, out of reach of rescue or escape.

Non fatal vore for carefree fun is good too....it would be wild to experience the deepest depths of your lover's insides in such a way. I get what you are saying about the fatal tropes such as I'm hungry, so you're on the menu etc. I am sure we could, living in 2022, find plenty of reasons to go for fatal that would be more inventive than the old tropes lol.
Last edited by DACITEDOME on Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DACITEDOME
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:05 am

alockwood1 wrote:

DACITEDOME wrote: I am not generally crazy about regurgitation because that undoes the reversibility of the vore process. What could be kind of hot would be a situation were a swallowed victim planned to escape the predators digestive tract by inducing vomiting or if an endoscope was used to try to rescue someone from a stomach, but before the victim succeed in escape they got sucked or pumped through the pyloric sphincter and vanished down into the intestines, out of reach of rescue or escape.

Non fatal vore for carefree fun is good too....it would be wild to experience the deepest depths of your lover's insides in such a way. I get what you are saying about the fatal tropes such as I'm hungry, so you're on the menu etc. I am sure we could, living in 2022, find plenty of reasons to go for fatal that would be more inventive than the old tropes lol.

Yeah, I'm just not a big fan of pointless/plotless vore (or deaths in general for that matter) that serves no purpose to the story. Likewise, I'm not a big fan of Willing Prey that's Healthy in a Fatal Scenario - reminds me too much of the sinful form of suicide - ill/mortally injured prey I can get, reluctant I can get, heroic sacrifice I can get, to say nothing about unwilling because most don't want to die - I just don't like the idea of healthy folks actually wanting to die. Then there's the Farming Scenarios where nothing happens to the Farmer - as the son of a dairy farmer, and my own experience working on the family farm, and a horseback riding facility, livestock will injure the farmer, in one way or another - shoved into a wall, feet/hands get stepped on, headbutted, kicked - and that's when the critter isn't doing it on purpose.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:36 pm

Pred. I absolutely enjoy fantasizing about gobbling up cute girls.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Winny » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:16 am

Pred, I can't help myself to cute creatures. If I see something I know and see as cute I want to eat it. I want to digest it, and I want to turn it into something... Less then cute, but still adorable.

And flushable~ <3 :d
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:05 am

In stories (in which I would write): I really like to dance around death in stories involving vore (yeah shame on me), even when the prey technically doesn't have a body of their own when all is done I like to hint that they could still come back (yeah call me a puss I don't care).

That being said, in a story starring myself or a character insert representative of myself, I tend to avoid the digestion part with the one exception of giving their regenerating/respawning body to a pred at the risk of starvation.

But otherwise, the scenarios that I include myself as prey are usually where a pred takes pity on me in my weakness/sickness and uses their body (specifically their stomach) as a safe place for me to keep warm, OR their just preds who catch me in an inconvenient circumstance and keep me as their little "belly pet" essentially. At least I'm taken good care of. ^^;

In RPs:
I like to play the pred because I'm very cautious of how I would like the pred to be played, and as such I make sure to play the pred myself. That's not to say I'm stingy with pred roles, I'm just really fickle in that regard. I'm not going to take away control of someone else's character, that's not fair.
But yeah, this is why I make sure to discus how the RP would work out before we jump in, so we agree on our terms and both parties are comfortable.

Irl (if it were to happen):
If it were to happen irl, I'd prefer to be an observer if involved, though I'd to not involved most of the time as you can never truly know what's going on in the preds head.
I would reserve my involvement in vore to preds I'm good friends with and therefore trust to tease me but never break my trust and permanently digest/absorb me.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Hoboman » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:14 pm

I used to lean prey, but right now I'm 100% pred. I always picture myself as pred when I'm fantasizing, and prey are pretty numerous here anyway.

I do like digestion, but I often, in my stories, allow for reformation so as to justify the casual attitude to vore present there, and normalizing it in that setting. I do like fatal too, though with that I like to have a reason for it other than just being hungry, and the prey being a terrible person who's getting their comeuppance is a personal favorite of mine. Fatal or reforming, that part depends on my mood, really. When it comes to RP, I always play pred because I have a certain idea of how the pred should be, and it just feels right for me. I prefer weight gain and disposal too. Not personally big on endo, as it just feels incomplete.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Hoboman wrote:I used to lean prey, but right now I'm 100% pred. I always picture myself as pred when I'm fantasizing, and prey are pretty numerous here anyway.

I do like digestion, but I often, in my stories, allow for reformation so as to justify the casual attitude to vore present there, and normalizing it in that setting. I do like fatal too, though with that I like to have a reason for it other than just being hungry, and the prey being a terrible person who's getting their comeuppance is a personal favorite of mine. Fatal or reforming, that part depends on my mood, really. When it comes to RP, I always play pred because I have a certain idea of how the pred should be, and it just feels right for me. I prefer weight gain and disposal too. Not personally big on endo, as it just feels incomplete.

I like Non-Fatal/ Reformation myself, for the most part, unless there's a reason for it to be fatal.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NisseHult » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:08 pm

110 % prey here. I want nothing more than ending up in the stomach of a beautiful woman, slowly digesting and eventually having her shit out my sorry remains.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby MagicMuffin » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:00 am

I'm neutral in RP. For worldbuilding the idea that there are just people who are essentially prey and essentially pred rubs me the wrong way. But if I were playing myself, in-universe I'd probably have a preference toward being the pred for obvious reasons.
Please check out my Tabletop Gaming and Vore Seeking Players thread if you like dice and tummies. ^^
MagicMuffin
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:17 pm

Prey-leaning switch gal here~
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion