Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V2)

Postby Saaeder » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:12 am

Terrafox wrote:I can't get this game to play. Its saying that I don't have unity player dll in and yet its right there in the file with the main package. Does anyone know what might be the issue?

Maybe the anti virus, or delete the folder and then unzip the 7Z archive again.

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:Theres a weird bug where your character's hand just stretches into the distance and when you pick up a ball you basically can't do anything. Also will it possible down the line to add a feature to change character? Like be able to control Andrice, Eloimaya, succubus, female mage and female goblin?

Possible to have more information about the bug ( how to reproduce it, a capture ) Thanks.
And it is not planned to be able to take control of the other characters ( except Andrice when you ride her )

Ok, I created a new profile 'Very Low' and I used AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution for this profile. I am now at 48 Fps on my Surface Book ( instead of 30 )
And it's not bad, except that the hair is missing :)
Attachments
Capture LowLow.PNG
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V2)

Postby Saaeder » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:26 pm

A small update with:
- New animations
- New console commands
- Bug fixes ( The saving works at some times )

Download

ChangeLog
Spoiler: show
  • Add a Map

• M to display the map
    • Shift-M to hide / show minimap
  • Adding Tesselation, for human only ( option to active / de-active )
  • Adding ambient music
  • Two new enemies (goblin male and female) with a Village
  • New neutral animals
  • Now your Companions may be hungry and will be looking for food
  • Bug fixes
    • Putting away the sword while in a menu no longer breaks the animations.
    • It is now possible to store full bales in Andrice. But, if Eloimaya is hungry, she can take a ball and swallow it.
  • New options:
    • Fat factor
    • Hunger factor
    • Add confirmation after digested, after reformed, after dying
  • Enemies is now affected by the hunger system
  • Companions no longer attack if the MC is swallowed while in an outdoor dungeon
  • New actions:
    • F6: Orders your companions to wait for you at the entrance of the dungeon/area
    • F7: Orders your companions to return with you
    • Only if MC can talk (not dead, not in a belly)
  • First implementation of Vore leveling for enemies ( only 'swallow chance' increase every time an enemy swallow another enemy/MC/...)

• when an enemy gain swallow chance, all enemies in current dungeon / region are affected by this
  • TAB to display console
    • placeatme
    • placeinme
    • teleport
    • Be careful, using the console can break everything
  • New graphic quality setting ( Low Fsr 75 % ), it can improve the performance (But you need a dedicated graphics card, it probably doesn't work on an integrated card)
  • The save system is a little less broken. But there are still jobs
  • Todo
    • I reworked the animation/spell system in relation with the Vore Engine. It is possible that this has introduced some new bugs
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V3)

Postby Clono » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:51 am

First off, just want to say thank you for a great start to a game. I love it so far, and I believe this is the first time I've posted on this site :P

Don't know if this is intentional or not, however, it was quite the pleasant surprise. Under normal circumstances, being in Andrice's womb seems to prevent her from being mounted by other horses. However, if you get multiple horses near her, bring up the chat menu with her and wait for one or two of them to neigh at her like they are getting ready to mount her, and then choose for her to "heal you" it will allow her to be mounted when you are still in her womb. Doesn't work all the time, however it is pretty consistent when you have 3 or 4 horses ready to mount her.

Anyway you could make it a normal feature??? And just to spice it up, have it switch from healing you to trying to digest you after while she tries to keep you inside? Thought it was pretty amazing when I figured it out haha.

Thank you again for your wonderful game.
Clono
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:32 pm

The game has a lot of potential!
I would also like to see a system of shrinking potions, as in devourment, for example, a character can decrease by drinking a potion, as a result, the predator's stomach will also be smaller
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreomatic » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 am

Just wanted to report there's a typo when feeding Eloimaya a ball, it says "shove the ball in his throat" instead of "her throat"
Other than that minor typo I've found a little bug. If you've taken balls from the chest you should be able to use 11 balls total. Once you take one ball out of Eloimaya's inventory into your hand it reduces the amount of balls in inventory to 10, everything is fine so far. The problem occurs when you throw the ball from hand. Once you throw the ball you had in hand another ball from inventory disappears. It's as if game counts the ball in hand also as being in inventory still. This potentially cuts the amount of balls player can use in half every time he throws and then picks up a ball.

As a side note I noticed goblin woman that was residing in the house now roams the city aswell, her being stationary was likely not intended in previous versions but I gotta say I really enjoyed her just standing still after eating MC and letting me enjoy the show. Would be cool to have an option to freeze NPC's movement while digesting to remove the need of moving camera every few seconds to follow the pred and view them from the same angle :^)
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:01 pm

voreomatic wrote:As a side note I noticed goblin woman that was residing in the house now roams the city aswell, her being stationary was likely not intended in previous versions but I gotta say I really enjoyed her just standing still after eating MC and letting me enjoy the show. Would be cool to have an option to freeze NPC's movement while digesting to remove the need of moving camera every few seconds to follow the pred and view them from the same angle :^)

There was an update a bit ago that let you follow enemies that have eaten you. If you press Alt F4 Ctrl F2, you can lock the camera onto the pred.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voreomatic » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:11 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:There was an update a bit ago that let you follow enemies that have eaten you. If you press Alt F4 Ctrl F2, you can lock the camera onto the pred.

Once pred starts moving camera defaults to their front for me hence mention of staying in the same angle
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby hax » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:03 pm

is any kind of disposal planned? o.o
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby CristialSniper » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:17 am

voreomatic, When your camera is locked on the pred you can press WASD to switch the cam around to the sides or the behind and it will default to that position.
CristialSniper
New to the forum

Postby voreomatic » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:14 am

CristialSniper wrote:voreomatic, When your camera is locked on the pred you can press WASD to switch the cam around to the sides or the behind and it will default to that position.

I believe it wasn't explained anywhere, thank you so much <3
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:08 am

Hello there.

So last version I downloaded was May 2022 update, and now that I'm on the July update Andrice can't enter the underground dungeon to the South-East (2 on your map https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/the-world/), with Sorceresses and Succubi. Try riding them and find there is an invisible wall for her. Is this intentional?

Also the "Want to Defecate" icon is stuck on the screen for the player character, and pressing Ctrl doesn't remove it.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hiddenbun » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:51 am

Looks interesting might try it in the future since im currently so busy. Though i do wanna know if there will be other playable characters like furrys or stuff like that
Hiddenbun
New to the forum

Postby essayons12 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:45 am

@geiskhan I think he made it to where andrice doesnt enter the dungeon so you have a respawn point just outside of the dungeon
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:41 am

Clono wrote:Don't know if this is intentional or not

It's not intentional, it's a bug. When the mc is in a belly, the companions become invisible, for the enemies, horses, ... It's fixed

voreomatic wrote:

Thanks, I'll look into why Eloimaya is losing balls.

GeisKhan wrote:

Andrice is afraid to enter the dungeons. Fear of getting stuck if she gains too much weight.
And for "Want to Defecate", some objects do not have a "3d model". The icon remains permanently displayed.

Hiddenbun wrote:Looks interesting might try it in the future since im currently so busy. Though i do wanna know if there will be other playable characters like furrys or stuff like that

It's not planned, but why not a mind control spell, when the MC is swallowed

Ha, she finally woke up
Lalila Cat.jpg
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:48 am

Still can't play this, it freezes at the Activating Objects stage, and eventually crashes. the first time this update however, some small unity window popped up, and did stuff during the stage, but inevitably disappeared, and the game eventually crashed, even on the lowest graphical setting. I ordered a better graphics card, to upgrade my measly 1GB VRAM, to a FAR BETTER 4GB VRAM so that I can stream PC games(and so I can play big games with decent quality, and no memory related errors). Maybe it'll work then...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Saaeder » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:16 am

Turbotowns wrote:Still can't play this, it freezes at the Activating Objects stage, and eventually crashes. the first time this update however, some small unity window popped up, and did stuff during the stage, but inevitably disappeared, and the game eventually crashed, even on the lowest graphical setting. I ordered a better graphics card, to upgrade my measly 1GB VRAM, to a FAR BETTER 4GB VRAM so that I can stream PC games(and so I can play big games with decent quality, and no memory related errors). Maybe it'll work then...

You can try to disable Hair, Sky and Grass. Dynamic Hair requires a lot of power.
Debug.PNG
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeClare249 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:49 am

Keep up the great work. I honestly enjoy this game!
DeClare249
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:33 am

Saaeder wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Still can't play this, it freezes at the Activating Objects stage, and eventually crashes. the first time this update however, some small unity window popped up, and did stuff during the stage, but inevitably disappeared, and the game eventually crashed, even on the lowest graphical setting. I ordered a better graphics card, to upgrade my measly 1GB VRAM, to a FAR BETTER 4GB VRAM so that I can stream PC games(and so I can play big games with decent quality, and no memory related errors). Maybe it'll work then...

You can try to disable Hair, Sky and Grass. Dynamic Hair requires a lot of power.
Debug.PNG

Regarding the hair, could you maybe add an option for static hair? Currently hair causes many crashes and going without any hair is a bit extreme of a change. I would like to play the game with hair, but without the physics. Or at the very least not with these detailed physics
Dongers
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:06 am

Dongers wrote:Regarding the hair, could you maybe add an option for static hair? Currently hair causes many crashes and going without any hair is a bit extreme of a change. I would like to play the game with hair, but without the physics. Or at the very least not with these detailed physics

Like this:
Hair.PNG

It is approximately the same hairstyle, except for Andrice, who has shorter hair. And normally, it is included in the pre-release V3
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:21 pm

IT WORKED! THANK GOD! FINALLY! All I needed was a graphics card with at least 4 GB of VRAM!
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game