AI Generated Vore Story/Text

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

AI Generated Vore Story/Text

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:31 pm

Okay, I figured I'd give this a try since the world (and YouTubers) are getting more interested in AI generated material like artwork.

Started messing with a site called InferKit ([url]app.inferkit.com/demo[/url]) and after a few failed attempts, I got a pretty decent premise from the whole thing. Quite entertaining.

Observe:

Amber had swallowed another girl whole. Amber had eaten one of her friends whole. Her stomach was very full, with her friend inside her belly. It’s strange but she wanted to try another bite. She wanted to taste that new flavor.

“Mmm, tastes delicious!” Amber muttered. The other girl didn’t answer. She was gone again. She had not moved, just still. Just frozen, legs and arms stiff, still in the position they were in the moment before Amber had swallowed her.

Amber was panting, she had to catch her breath. She would have to try again. She needed a more solid girl to try her food on.

The first girl was dead, but the second girl still existed. Amber sat up, her teeth covered with the girl’s blood, her stomach still full. Amber laid down again and tried to move. Her hands wouldn’t work. Her legs wouldn’t move.

“Why won’t it move?” Amber cried, not realizing she was crying at first. Her tears were hot against her cheeks and the dried blood on her lips.

“I… I… I’m stuck…” Amber answered, unsure of why her mouth and tongue and her eyes were no longer working. “My head…”

She slumped forward and the girl’s body snapped into place. The girls eyes seemed to change, staring at her with a vacant look. She could hear the girls heart beat. A normal heartbeat. A beating in her ears. She couldn’t hear the air move or the blood rushing past her ears.

Her body still moved and was still alive. It was dead, but the heart still beat.

“Do you know where I am?”

Amber was in some cave, the dark ceiling covered with glowing crystals.

It started to go off the rails a bit in the end, but it was pretty decent overall.

If anyone here likes writing stories, but has issues starting it, this is a pretty nice tool to get you started. The demo only allows 6000 words to be generated a week, but as long as you're not trying to let the AI write the whole story out, you should be good to go.

Show me what you guys can generate on it!
Last edited by Assassinmaster62 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Re: AI Generated Vore Story/Text

Postby AlluringPredation » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:03 am

WHY?! Why do you use bright blue on a blue background?
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:43 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:WHY?! Why do you use bright blue on a blue background?

Apologies. I use a "Dark Mode" plugin on my browser, so I have no reference to what the original background color is. Should be fixed now.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nikkidafox » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:49 pm

I have gotten a couple of successful attempts out of AIDungeon, though it takes a lot of wrangling.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby AlluringPredation » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:02 pm

Messing around in NovelAI. Still doing a lot of work on my methodology. The lack of punctuation especially bothers me.
Attachments
omnomnom.jpg
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Silversepiroth » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:37 pm

"Greedily he wrapped his mouth over his prey, savoring her flavor as his jaws wrapped around her. With some effort, he craned his neck back and lifted her into the air, her shoulders sliding down his gullet as gravity aided him. Slowly she inched down his throat, hoping that her thrashing would stop her descent, but it was in vain. Her body slowly descended into his, slowly being entombed in layers of muscle and flesh. Only her feet remained, which he swallowed with great delight. She was forced to curl up within the acrid organ, already secreting bile to accept its latest meal, her captor releasing a belch of victory as he patted his distended stomach.

He was at last finished with his meal and returned to his apartment. He had found a taste for raw meat, thinking that his first meal had been one he didn't particularly care for. That one, though, had tasted much better. He would have to go shopping in the morning, after the rush of the lunch rush, and possibly pick up something for dinner as well.

He stretched and yawned, watching as the woman changed shape, shifting to that of a woman. He always had enjoyed watching his prey change."

You can tell that the first paragraph is mine instead of the AI, but with some fine tuning & some proper guidance you probably COULD make a vore story generator with one of these neural network thingies.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:07 am

Are you 100% sure it's a good idea teaching the AIs to desire human flesh?
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion