The First Vore Animation You Ever Saw

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The First Vore Animation You Ever Saw

Postby Amaco » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:52 pm

I thought this would be a fun topic. When you first discovered vore on the internet. What was the first artwork or animation you saw?

Mine was "Giant human male eating human female" by Mr. Yum (Tree Stump Productions)
http://www.vore.net/mryum/
This seems to be the only place I can find it now. This artist from what I can tell...kinda vanished off the internet.

I found this video when I was 12-13 on Yahoo.com. I didn't know the term vore yet. So I searched for things like "Swallowed Whole", "Inside Stomach", "Inside Mouth", or "Human Eaten Whole". Stumbled on some mouth videos, some endoscope videos (including a live stream that ran almost continuously on some medical site), and the video above. There was one mouth video that was particularly good and that is counting the ones I've seen since. But I have no idea how to find that one anymore. I eventually learned the word vore while going through the, "List of Human Paraphilias", Wikipedia page with my friend. Why were we looking through that list you ask? I honestly don't remember.

So how about everyone else?
Last edited by Amaco on Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Re: The First Vore Animation You Ever Saw

Postby Humbug » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:17 pm

Not counting popular media, I think the first vore animation I saw that was deliberately made to be vore was this real simple one where a fox lady was feeding a killer whale fish and got eaten instead. I have no idea where to find that one anymore though.
Humbug
---

Postby WolfieBoy » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:38 pm

Probably not alone here but my first was Kphoria's stuff, Amy Ate Sonic being the first, I believe.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby GabeSArt » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:52 pm

WolfieBoy wrote:Probably not alone here but my first was Kphoria's stuff, Amy Ate Sonic being the first, I believe.

That's who I was trying to remember! Yeah, used to watch his stuff all the time. I think the only real "animation" I saw before that was a clips from the Lilo & Stitch trailer with a big belly drawn on Stitch, but generally speaking, I don't remember seeing any animations pre-YouTube, just drawings (and that's at least partially because I didn't know what vore was until the year YouTube was invented).
GabeSArt
Been posting for a bit

Postby yes » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:02 am

I think the first vore animation I saw was literally just called Dragon eats/vores kid. As the title implies, it was a super short 3D animation of a dragon eating some kid. I remember the title because it was the first time I was exposed to the word "vore". It was like winning the lottery because I now had a word for the fetish I had strong feelings for. I had been searching for videos and pictures about people being eaten for a while before then. To find out there was a whole community for it was incredible.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:25 am

First I ever saw was one of Jackurai’s (I think that’s their name) on YouTube. It was a small interactive where the brother was either eaten by he mother or the sister.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calldahotline » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:23 am

I'm not sure I could find it again, but it was a colored pencil artwork of some legend of zelda vore. Four pictures of a zora either AVing or UBing link.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyNekos » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:00 am

If you count it, my first vore "animations" that I saw were Skyrim vore videos. If you don't count that, it was either Kphoria or Jackurai's work. Those were very prevalent on YT back in the day when I first found out about vore.
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Loverofhalo » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:10 am

Danger at Beach Snake lake by Qs_Vore_guy
Loverofhalo
New to the forum

Postby Base54 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:08 am

My first Vore animation was the first video in MercilessNature's series of T-Rex Vore. The one where the girl is running from the T-Rex to be exact.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby voreftw » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:14 pm

voreftw
Participator

Postby Tanookicatoon » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:04 pm

I started vore on the net through text, so I was reading a bunch of stories before I ever actually found artwork.
I think the first bit of artwork that was actually "Vore" I saw was in the story "One Night in Fur-Mart" which had illustrations done by Mamabliss.
The images themselves aren't vore, but they are *associated* with vore. lol XD
http://mamabliss.com/stories/story_fur_mart.html

I'm more than positive I was definitely seeing deliberate vore art before than, but like,
looking back, I think that HAS to be the first?
I DEFINITELY remember waiting for updates on Voretex's galleries every month afterwards. XD
http://download.lavadomefive.com/member ... smenu.html
Tanookicatoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby PhoebeStarke2004 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:03 pm

it was a video by Christopher Braunstein where a tree spirit is protecting a tree from a hapless man who doesn't understand the damage he's doing simply doing mundane things generally about "love".

in the end the spirit possesses the tree and swallows him then spits out a clam with his face on it to live in the water.
PhoebeStarke2004
New to the forum

Postby BloodRainbow » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:56 am

Loverofhalo wrote:Danger at Beach Snake lake by Qs_Vore_guy

Pretty sure it was this one also for me. My vore perusal has mostly been written stories though, so those came long before seeing animations or even illustrations.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:05 pm

I honestly can't recall or even find the first one I saw but it was a hentai like animation with 2 girls and 1 small tiny girl and she gets swallowed i think and safely passes through her body out the other end. I gave up searching for that ages ago though. This was nothing recent mind you, quite awhile back I saw this one.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cheesecake97 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:15 pm

well i didn't get into vore via viewing content of it, i started making my own vore stories where i was a pred to spite the people who wanted to eat my oc because they are humanoid food.
so technically the first vore animation i watched was fan-made sprite animations of my own oc eating other people.
my profile image isn't quite the same design from those early animations but it's kinda similar.
the originals are kinda jank, so maybe i should get more updated versions with my current sprite character.
Cheesecake97
New to the forum

Postby Amaco » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:00 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:I honestly can't recall or even find the first one I saw but it was a hentai like animation with 2 girls and 1 small tiny girl and she gets swallowed i think and safely passes through her body out the other end. I gave up searching for that ages ago though. This was nothing recent mind you, quite awhile back I saw this one.

Are you talking about this? "SnaxTime" by Nitrotitan
https://www.xvideos.com/video32541337/l ... nitrotitan
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:29 am

Amaco wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:I honestly can't recall or even find the first one I saw but it was a hentai like animation with 2 girls and 1 small tiny girl and she gets swallowed i think and safely passes through her body out the other end. I gave up searching for that ages ago though. This was nothing recent mind you, quite awhile back I saw this one.

Are you talking about this? "SnaxTime" by Nitrotitan

Haha yes holy shit! That's the one! Thank you for finding that 1 for me. I thought it had audio before but after checking a few sites none of them seen to have any audio. Might just be my memory adding in the audio I figured would have gone with it.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amaco » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:14 am

You're welcome! I thought your description sounded like it.

To answer your question. It's never had audio with it. It's actually an old flash game that you could play (though it was pretty simplistic in terms of gameplay). The videos are just play-through recordings.

I used to have the actual game links once upon a time. But I doubt the game would still work today. Since flash was discontinued.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby AeriaGloris » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:10 pm

Amaco wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:Are you talking about this? "SnaxTime" by Nitrotitan

Holy shit. The memories! This was my first experience as well. It was great to discover that I wasn't alone in loving vore (having dreamed up scenarios for years prior).
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion