Truth of Submission 0.4 (vore,macro visual novel)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Truth of Submission 0.4 (vore,macro visual novel)

Postby laptya » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 am

I decided to try making a game
The story in this game will be going around a school where students learn about how submission works and how to use it on others
More infortamtion about it is in the game.
Game is in early development.
More content will be added in the future. I'm planning on adding multiple endings, relationship system and other interactions between a tiny and biggo.
Also trying setting up something where your choices would lead to different routes. Which you already can see in game
Things that are in game right now:
Spoiler: show
1.Female prontagonist
2.Player prey
3.Observer scenes
4.Small endings after being digested
5.Shrinking
6.OV
7.Entrapment
8.Player pred

Many ambitions but not so much time. But i will be trying time on game whenever i have a chance.

1.png
1.png (3.73 KiB) Viewed 12689 times

You can support me on patreon so i could stay motivated to keep going. And also for some content behind the scenes(or even adding your character into a story)
Patreon link - https://www.patreon.com/Laptya

Screenshots:

22.png
Screenshot

33.png
Screenhost

44.png
Screenshot

Download Link(windows):https://mega.nz/file/AloT0ABY#5SdaigXhYsztkllwDJARJFSDC8BVqWEbKTRrX3dP4L4

Feel free to suggest me what content i could add or even type of characters.
I'm open to hear ideas and criticism. Main thing that game needs is other's thoughts.
Thank you for your attention.
Last edited by laptya on Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
laptya
New to the forum

Re: Truth of Submission 0.1 (vore,macro visual novel)

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:52 am

there stays player prey is it for the player only possible to by prey ?also i think its lame then when you can eat no one and is it even possible to see other vore scenes when my character is only prey ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby theprinceh » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:36 pm

Looks interesting and see the potential, hope you keep at it.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby NinaNina » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:40 pm

looking good so far~
NinaNina
New to the forum

Postby laptya » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:00 pm

DragonqueenShyvana wrote:there stays player prey is it for the player only possible to by prey ?also i think its lame then when you can eat no one and is it even possible to see other vore scenes when my character is only prey ?

That's only temporary tag about what game has for now. I sure do plan to add player pred scenes in the future and also observer vore scenes too.
laptya
New to the forum

Postby KryOLynX » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Interesting, can't wait for whats to come
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ermac » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:40 am

I like it, thanks for this game and I hope it can have a lot of content. : :D
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Re: Truth of Submission 0.2 (vore,macro visual novel)

Postby laptya » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:01 am

New update 0.2 is out for Truth of Submission.
This updates adds:
1. 2 new characters
2. 1 player prey scene
3. 1 player pred scene
4. New gui and new font
5. Music

Download link(windows): https://mega.nz/file/U0RlnZYQ#dL23qlLON ... 19jWngRrYQ

Some additional information:
I started to slowly set up things with flags, aka relationship system.
Thanks to everybody who liked the game and supported me.
I will keep up the work going.
Thank you for your attention.
laptya
New to the forum

Postby CaliTea » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:35 am

I think the game is so far delightful! I'm really looking forward to seeing it bloom into something substantive ^-^
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:29 pm

It's a good start. I always love to see people getting into making RenPy vore games. Good luck in the future.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:45 am

Good start, I wonder if some of the predators might end up keeping other characters as pets (Sexual or non) or just devour them.

The uniforms are cute, honestly I'd love to see a sexy teacher in an office look devouring the player or a few of the class. Though its your game and I will enjoy it as you produce it. Thanks for the demo :) Keep up the good work.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:19 am

So, I just played through what is there now and had some ideas.

1. Wouldn't it be interesting if whence someone submits to someone else and shrinks down to a tiny, the effect wears off a minute or so after entering a stomach? Either that or while in a stomach whoever ate you can will for you to grow back to normal, thereby letting a little weight gain into the mix during the endings.

2. I think having an avatar for this VN might be a good idea. If only so you can see "yourself" interacting with the other characters. Not sure how many you should be able to choose from, but I'd say five or six.

3. I think a little more explanation about the place your character decided to just up and pack their bags for might be a good idea. I mean, a mysterious magical place of learning you never heard of sends you a letter inviting you to take part in what it's doing would raise at least a couple of red flags for almost anyone.

That's about it for now. I actually wrote the script for another VN awhile back that had been abandoned and is now being worked on again. So if you need ideas of where things could go, you can always send a message at me begging for help. Might be able to give just the guidance you need to get back on track.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:50 pm

laptya wrote:
DragonqueenShyvana wrote:there stays player prey is it for the player only possible to by prey ?also i think its lame then when you can eat no one and is it even possible to see other vore scenes when my character is only prey ?

That's only temporary tag about what game has for now. I sure do plan to add player pred scenes in the future and also observer vore scenes too.

ok , nice awsome
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:08 pm

Thought I might as well bring up one other thing here which I didn't bring up before:

Air vents and places of that size are too small for normal people, but just the right size for a tiny. As a quick way to get around, maybe consider using it as a sort of fast travel system. New areas are only accessible by it whence you have gone there by "normal" means, so no sneaking in when you're not supposed to or unless made to by your submitted. Also, while in those small places, consider a possibility of danger every so often depending on location and time of day.

That's about it. Not too exciting, but it had been bothering me. Also, do try to think about what happens when two tinies meet. If a tiny submits to another, what happens? Does one of them grow back to normal size? Hopefully not while in a small space.

Alright, now that really is it. Hope things are going well with the "drastic changes" made due to my suggestions.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby laptya » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:29 am

wariodude128 wrote:Thought I might as well bring up one other thing here which I didn't bring up before:

Air vents and places of that size are too small for normal people, but just the right size for a tiny. As a quick way to get around, maybe consider using it as a sort of fast travel system. New areas are only accessible by it whence you have gone there by "normal" means, so no sneaking in when you're not supposed to or unless made to by your submitted. Also, while in those small places, consider a possibility of danger every so often depending on location and time of day.

That's about it. Not too exciting, but it had been bothering me. Also, do try to think about what happens when two tinies meet. If a tiny submits to another, what happens? Does one of them grow back to normal size? Hopefully not while in a small space.

Alright, now that really is it. Hope things are going well with the "drastic changes" made due to my suggestions.

I will have too see which things will be added in the future. Still got a lot of things that i gotta set up and think through them. But i will note this suggestion for the future, thank you.
laptya
New to the forum

Postby pzkpfwittmann » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:09 pm

I played and loved the game, has a lot of potential.

Also If we could keep all the girls who submitted to us as pets at the same time, and eat them whenever we want... Just a suggestion. Hope you consider adding something like this in the future updates.

The game is great all the way, can't wait to see future updates.
pzkpfwittmann
New to the forum

Postby pzkpfwittmann » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:32 pm

I played and loved the game, has a lot of potential.

Also If we could keep all the girls who submitted to us as pets at the same time, and eat them whenever we want... Just a suggestion. Hope you consider adding something like this in the future updates.

pzkpfwittmann
New to the forum

Postby laptya » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:50 am

Another update Truth of Submission 0.3 is out!

Sadly i was not able to add much content for this update after so much time after last one. Had some things in my life that didn't let me work on game much.
Will try to add more content in the future.

This update add:
1 new character
1 entrapment scene
1 observer entrapment scene

Download link(windows): https://mega.nz/file/hlIQCKKZ#kE31NMyK1 ... cCEtvKRnug

First of all i want to thank everybody who liked the game and left feedback, it really helps me to keep going.
Want to thank wariodude128 for suggesting some things for a story.
laptya
New to the forum

Re: Truth of Submission 0.3 (vore,macro visual novel)

Postby laptya » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:28 am

pzkpfwittmann wrote:I played and loved the game, has a lot of potential.

I'm glad to hear that you liked this game. Not sure about the suggestion, since it might be hard to make it, but i will think about it. Thank you for feedback
laptya
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:54 pm

laptya wrote:Another update Truth of Submission 0.3 is out!

Sadly i was not able to add much content for this update after so much time after last one. Had some things in my life that didn't let me work on game much.
Will try to add more content in the future.

This update add:
1 new character
1 entrapment scene
1 observer entrapment scene

Download link(windows): https://mega.nz/file/hlIQCKKZ#kE31NMyK1 ... cCEtvKRnug

First of all i want to thank everybody who liked the game and left feedback, it really helps me to keep going.
Want to thank wariodude128 for suggesting some things for a story.

You are very welcome. I like to write a lot, so figured I might as well help out. By the way, if a tiny submits to another tiny, the latter is no longer beholden to who was their submitted. Especially if as I was on the fence about the tiny grows back to normal size. Perhaps then the (former) submitted would feel like they lost something without really being able to figure out what. The former tiny showing showing up at normal height would explain the feeling.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game