Unwilling Prey Preference Question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unwilling prey morality preference (You have up to 3 votes, 1 for each category)

Fatal - I prefer to eat prey that deserves it (Criminals, killers, or just terrible people)
8%
Fatal - I prefer to eat prey that is underserving of the fate (People who annoy you, piss you off, or are just plain innocent)
12%
Fatal - Depends on my mood
7%
Fatal - No preference at all (any prey will do)
11%
Fatal - Don't really like fatal vore
3%
Fatal w/ Reformation - I prefer to eat prey that deserves it (Criminals, killers, or just terrible people)
1%
Fatal w/ Reformation - I prefer to eat prey that is underserving of the fate (People who annoy you, piss you off, or are just plain innocent)
5%
Fatal w/ Reformation - Depends on my mood
5%
Fatal w/ Reformation - No preference at all (any prey will do)
7%
Fatal w/ Reformation - Don't really like fatal vore w/ reformation
7%
Non-Fatal - I prefer to eat prey that deserves it (Criminals, killers, or just terrible people)
1%
Non-Fatal - I prefer to eat prey that is underserving of the fate ((People who annoy you, piss you off, or are just plain innocent))
4%
Non-Fatal - Depends on my mood
5%
Non-Fatal - No preference at all (any prey will do)
4%
Non-Fatal - Don't really like non-fatal vore
8%
I prefer willing prey
12%
Not really into vore, but my partner/friend is (This one, I'm just curious)
1%

Total votes : 182

Unwilling Prey Preference Question

Postby Amaco » Tue May 31, 2022 8:43 pm

For preds/switches out there that prefer unwilling prey. Do you have certain moral preferences when selecting prey? Do you prefer they be terrible people who deserve to be eaten or do you prefer it when the prey is decent and undeserving of their fate? Or maybe somewhere in the middle?

I'm curious to know your preference and why? The question applies to fatal (w/ or without reformation) and non fatal.

I'm
Fatal - Undeserving
Fatal w/ reformation - Undeserving
Non-Fatal - Don't care for non-fatal

In IRL, I'm an extremely empathetic and caring person.
So my preds have a tendency to be straight out sociopaths or uncaring at the very least. It's that complete separation from who I am as a person that allows me to enjoy the fantasy. I'm also a switch and my preys tend be closer to my personality. So having my prey being a terrible person wouldn't make any sense to me.

Though I have been experimenting with preds who are more sympathetic and at least try to make the prey's experience less traumatic. Like slowly rubbing their stomach and humming to help calm the prey down as they digest. Or explaining from the start that the prey is going to be eaten and digested, but reassure them by saying they will try to make the process as painless and easy as possible.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unwilling Prey Preference Question

Postby TimeDefeat » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:13 pm

I find cruel preds extremely sexy, but feel uncomfortable writing or roleplaying them. Generally I prefer uncaring preds, that are just indifferent to their prey and just eat them because they are hungry, or if I am looking for something darker, apologetic preds that just can't help but eating people, but try to make the experience less traumatic. I can't say I am into "vigilante preds" either, as I'd rather not think about the morality of fatal vore in first place.

As for non-fatal vore/fatal with reformation, I prefer willing prey, or unwilling-to-willing, and want it to be a relatively pleasurable situation for all involveed.

Funnily enough, I tend to identify mostly with the pred, yet IRL I plan to become vegan as soon as I start living on my own :p
TimeDefeat
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:54 pm

I prefer prey that are undeserving and ideally fully innocent. Shows the cruelty of nature and vore itself. Ones who 'deserve' it deserve a jail cell or whatever more so they have time to think bout what they've done and being hated for their deeds. Killing them sooner takes that away, but would be nice to see a pred turned prey actually reflect on what's happening to her now and what she had done to others before this. Not fun is it?

I don't really do reformation (used to) as it cheapens the scenario and makes eating/killing someone pointless if they just come back where they can they rat you out to the cops or they are the weird sort of prey who don't do/say anything about it and accept it as part of their life to be eaten now and then. If a prey came back, Id rather see them freaked out and uneasy about it, untrusting of the one who ate them before.

I do non fatal even less, it has to be done right to get me to like a non fatal thing and it'd have to be believable too. Even then, that doesn't automatically mean the prey is going to be happy with the one who tried eating them.

Less in certain scenarios where done right and they ideally turn unwilling... I don't care for willing prey myself. Especially don't like it when they don't just like it, but get turned on by the whole thing and I'm expected to read how the prey is fapping as they slowly dissolve painfully. Sorry, but I'd rather have an unwilling sort screaming, crying, begging, etc.

I consider myself a sub/prey more often than not, but that doesn't mean I'd go down willingly! I know it'd suck in there and hurt a lot, let alone that it'd kill me. I can switch for RPs and stuff, but can be picky about things. I'd still rather be prey or observer.

IRL, I'm someone who doesn't even like the idea of nudging a cat off my lap if I suddenly had to go pee. I've been bullied a lot too and just in general I don't intend to ever go out and hurt someone, even if they had wronged me.

Also, for prey to 'deserve' this fate... what level of crimes does someone consider to suddenly warrant the death penalty like that. As with what vore and digestion would be for someone... it can be hard to come up with legit things to where the victim actually deserves it. Just committing basic theft for example, while horrible, doesn't necessarily equal the death penalty. That said, maybe one that 'deserves' it on some level now and then too, but overall, give me innocent victims.
Sitharc
---

Postby Amaco » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Sitharc wrote:IRL, I'm someone who doesn't even like the idea of nudging a cat off my lap if I suddenly had to go pee. I've been bullied a lot too and just in general I don't intend to ever go out and hurt someone, even if they had wronged me.

Completely the same. I'm the kind of person that feels bad when I kill a bug or spider. Hurting in actual person, even in self defense, would make me physically ill. I also pretty much never incorporate RL people into my fantasies (unless it is someone I am attracted to and I'm the prey). I was bullied too, a lot actually, and even they were off limits in my mind.

Sitharc wrote:Also, for prey to 'deserve' this fate... what level of crimes does someone consider to suddenly warrant the death penalty like that. As with what vore and digestion would be for someone... it can be hard to come up with legit things to where the victim actually deserves it. Just committing basic theft for example, while horrible, doesn't necessarily equal the death penalty. That said, maybe one that 'deserves' it on some level now and then too, but overall, give me innocent victims.
[/quote]

I agree. I probably could've come up with better phrasing instead of just saying deserving and undeserving. Because no one really deserves a fate like that. It just seemed like the simplest way of expressing what I was asking.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:25 am

Fatal vore for me is a way of coping with having been bullied, so the prey for that is, in context, deserving of it Be if a pred who tries to prey on someone innocent being snatched up by a larger, stronger pred, a rapist, a murderer, or just a bully getting eaten by their victim or someone who protects that victim. I don't really like innocent prey in fatal scenarios, there needs to be at least something to just.. make it click for me. It needs to make sense in context though, and the prey needs to be someone I can't feel sympathy for.

For non-fatal, which is my favorite, I'm pretty open! I like semi-unwilling prey most, especially if they later realize that they kind of enjoy it. With vore being treated at the same level as having to stand in the corner for ten minutes as a punishment at worst, something that's kinda gross but nothing too bad. Or accidental vore, that ends with the prey being alive and well, if slightly mad at the clumsy pred. I do enjoy willing prey too though, especially if the pred is a bit more stoic and maybe even reluctant about it.
Vore as a means of protection I like too, for in-context sexual reasons, for a more sadistic pred to use it as a means to slightly humiliate the prey in a kinky context.. With non-fatal, I'm pretty open! The prey can be both innocent or a kinda bad person, I'm a hypocrite who doesn't mind terrible people as long as they're fun characters I can like.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Hagen » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:51 pm

Well its more than mood,
its your partner. How you click. I mean with the right partner you can damn near do anything.
I mean if you aim for something that's not in someone elses skill set you can end up throwing away a good time trying to make something perfect for you.
Hagen
Participator

Postby KnightleyPaine » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:17 am

I have to play the bad guy a lot because that's just how it often works for vore as a pred.

But.

I really love indulging something I call a justice boner, where I'm actually punishing someone deserving. I mean, it's a neat fantasy to indulge in when you don't really get to punch bad people IRL. But I rarely get that kind of offer, so I'm just chilling in the villain role most of the time.

Holy fuck I'm a bad boy because society made me this way, that is so fucking cheesy I think I'm hurt...
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Amaco » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:53 am

KnightleyPaine wrote:Holy fuck I'm a bad boy because society made me this way, that is so fucking cheesy I think I'm hurt...

:lol:
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnaxiTums » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:59 am

I’ll preface this by saying that I don’t roleplay anymore but sometimes I still write. I always prefer preds that are either sadistic or simply neutral or uncaring. As such, the prey generally end up being innocent or otherwise undeserving of their fate, simply being the victims of unfortunate circumstance. For me, there’s few things sexier than a large and in charge pred deciding to make an unwilling meal of a target.

That being said though, I have a hard time when the prey is *too* unwilling; kicking, yelling, and cursing are all fine, even some begging, but a heavy focus on prolonged crying, pleading, and the like takes me out of the mood. In light of this, maybe I should make more stories about some fugitive or criminal getting their just desserts.

In regards to reformation I don’t much care for it, so the choice for me is either churning a meal up into chyme, having them escape the journey unscathed, or maybe even some firm of permanent entrapment.
SnaxiTums
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:21 am

Nonfatal, orgasmic.
My preference is to fuck the living shit out of the orey. Leave them aheago and begging to be fucked even harder and eaten.
I want the prey to beg to be impregnated and pounded into submission. I want to fucking OWN the prey. I want them BEGGING to be fucked even HARDER, and tell them when they stop cumming they'll be swallowed.
So they KNOW when they reform or full tour, they're MINE. i'm going to KEEP them pregnant. I'm going to impregnate our daughters.
"Oh Mommy, fuck me harder! Oh Mommy, fuck my cunt! Knock me up! Fuck my ass! i'm your little whore!"
i want to inflate victims with my horniness!

Siuddithsi
---

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Where Unwilling Fatal Vore is concerned, I prefer that the Prey be someone that deserves it, like a serial killer. I'm not the sort that goes into the "If I'm gonna eat somebody, it might as well be you" type of thing, unless the Predator is filling the role of a Serial Killer type of person.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skulker » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:16 pm

I prefer willing prey, as well as fatal with reformation.

I like submissive and masochistic snack-slaves who love being nothing besides meat for me to abuse and enjoy however I please before I devour them, digest them as slowly and painfully as possible before I consume their souls, and keep them imprisoned inside me until I decide to bring them back to start it all over again.

I’m also fond of unwilling but accepting prey. They know they’re nothing but edible sex toys, and that’s how things are supposed to be, but they still don’t like it one bit and spend their lives being sad and afraid, just as they’re meant to be.

As for truly unwilling prey? I’m not sure being technically able to and knowing there will be no consequences for doing so would make it worth it. Especially if they deserve it. I don’t care how much good it would do in the long run, there’s no way I’m putting Mitch McConnell in my mouth.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:50 am

Looks like the poll results have spoken, including myself. Seems a lot of people/votes would prefer willing prey.

It would be kind of a neat scenario to see more willing prey feed themselves to their predator. Whether its for comfort/protection type of scenario, or just want to end their life all together.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:42 am

Multiple votes skew the results, but it would appear overall that fatal is preferable to non-fatal, or voters with a non-fatal preference are more willing to dabble in fatal than vice-versa. I would also discredit I prefer willing prey; that doesn't mean the vore is fatal or not.

Fatal vore is pretty much non-negotiable for me. The morality of fatality is a delightful quandary that inspires a lot of my writing.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby BloodRainbow » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:48 am

I myself, am into willing prey, or mindfucking the prey into being willing.

As far as morality goes, the relevance of that is nil for me; most of my writing and RP scenarios have that as background noise at most.

That said, the query of fatal v. non-fatal is one I can answer for. Reformation or no, fatal. One hundred percent.

My stomach/primary digestive organ is not some 'safe space', neither in fantasy or IRL (I once swallowed a key for safekeeping and only part of the retrieval chain survived-that later led me to a heavy metal detox and that was not fun).
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:11 pm

Personally, I prefer willing Non-Fatal, although Reformation is acceptable. Basically, I want a good story.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion