Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby DarkEldo » Sun May 29, 2022 11:12 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
nono34442 wrote:THERE WONT BE A MINA RELATIONSHIP!?... wow that feels pretty bad :'(

As someone else said, you can still be friends with her and she has a fully fleshed out relationship in that regard, you just can't date her ^^;

Oh no, why? She absolutely deserves a dating route, otherwise it's cruel to add such an interesting and likeable character. Don't we have enough friend-zoning in real life? Please, try to reconsider somewhere in the future. I'm sure she has a lot of fans. I've actually finished playing the latest version of the game's first week with a new alt dedicated just to Mina's route as my first character is following Emma's route. And now I read that's currently pointless... not going to lie, that's heavily disappointing. :|

Other than that though, love the game and can't wait for the second week! It's clear a lot of hard work has been poured into it. Thanks and good luck!

--

GREGOLE wrote:There'll be a Mina relationship. It'll just be platonic.

How is that a relationship... I mean, technically, sure. But you know what they meant when asking. Me, for example, I've assumed everyone with a relationship meter will eventually have their own route. I don't think they should ever have a meter marked by hearts, mixed with characters that do have a route, if they are just a minor character without their own route...
Try my latest short story maybe? :3 https://aryion.com/g4/view/727169
DarkEldo
New to the forum

Postby EliseDevours » Mon May 30, 2022 6:53 am

Mina's asexual. She don't want a relationship and you're just gonna have to accept that.
EliseDevours
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue May 31, 2022 3:22 pm

Winny wrote:For relationships, will there be any forms of corruption or pushing a friend to go down a total pred path?

Like for example, say turning Emma from a reluctant person when it comes to vore and turning them into a pred powerhouse? It's great to be able to be the top pred and eating so many people, but I was wondering if there will be any story elements in a friend being able to be a successful predator and what that means for you or your other friends around that person?

Yes, there will be some relationship routes where you can influence how predatory some of your friends are!

Simrobert2001 wrote:Also, are we going to be able to put our mods?

I'm not sure I understand the question, sorry ^^;

DarkEldo wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:There'll be a Mina relationship. It'll just be platonic.

How is that a relationship... I mean, technically, sure. But you know what they meant when asking. Me, for example, I've assumed everyone with a relationship meter will eventually have their own route. I don't think they should ever have a meter marked by hearts, mixed with characters that do have a route, if they are just a minor character without their own route...

The relationship meters don't mean you'll be able to date that character, it means they're a major character that will have a lot of content and, importantly, fully fleshed out relationship routes where your choices have a lasting effect on how they view you and what interactions you get to have with them down the line. Only four characters are true romance options in my current plans(listed in the spoiler below just in case some people would prefer to be surprised for any reason), with that number being so limited because I'd like to try and make dating someone actually have a major impact rather than just unlocking a scene or two and making you refer to each other as girlfriend. That said, while only those four have romantic relationships, the list of characters you'll be able to have sex with is much larger ;) (Though as mentioned, Mina is not included in that one either)

Spoiler: show
The planned dateable characters are: Emma, Leah, Sam, and Alice
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby AGenericPervert » Tue May 31, 2022 7:30 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:The relationship meters don't mean you'll be able to date that character, it means they're a major character that will have a lot of content and, importantly, fully fleshed out relationship routes where your choices have a lasting effect on how they view you and what interactions you get to have with them down the line. ... That said, while only those four have romantic relationships, the list of characters you'll be able to have sex with is much larger ;) (Though as mentioned, Mina is not included in that one either)

One last question then for prospective Mina scenes - while dating and sex are as stated off the table, what about overtly sexualized voreplay - stuff like the vore scene with Penny? Or anything else even somewhat like that?

While I can certainly see how Mina has been written to be an asexual character, the 'help Mina practice' scene has lines about her stomach adapting to have the MC in it or something to that effect - is it possible that with the right/wrong choices one can end up encouraging Mina to develop a craving for a full belly and a visceral satisfaction thereof? Or, on the flip side, as she trusts and likes-as-a-friend the MC more and more, could not Mina come to find parts of being in her belly fun, or trust the MC that it's okay to let other people swallow her for further practice (like, say, Emma)? Bluntly, I suppose what I'm trying to figure out is if major characters are intended to have more or less equal amounts of meat to them - about as many events whatever they may be - or if major characters are not meant to be equal in terms of total content. Or to reframe - is it 'there are generic characters and then there are these relationship-metered major characters', or is it 'there are many tiers of characters, and whether they have a relationship meter denoting their a major character or not isn't the be-all-end-all'
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby animewriter127 » Tue May 31, 2022 8:01 pm

Alice was an unexpected one I'm dreading it yet I'm intrigued
animewriter127
New to the forum

Postby ExtraUser » Tue May 31, 2022 8:23 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:The relationship meters don't mean you'll be able to date that character, it means they're a major character that will have a lot of content and, importantly, fully fleshed out relationship routes where your choices have a lasting effect on how they view you and what interactions you get to have with them down the line.

On the topic of relationships, can they be approached from multiple angles and still have a positive outcome? For example, could a zero-appetite, escape artist MC eventually form a friendly (or at least positive) relationship with Sam? Maybe with more difficulty and a different dynamic than the obvious route, but positive none the less?
ExtraUser
New to the forum

Postby EliseDevours » Tue May 31, 2022 10:44 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:The relationship meters don't mean you'll be able to date that character, it means they're a major character that will have a lot of content and, importantly, fully fleshed out relationship routes where your choices have a lasting effect on how they view you and what interactions you get to have with them down the line. Only four characters are true romance options in my current plans(listed in the spoiler below just in case some people would prefer to be surprised for any reason), with that number being so limited because I'd like to try and make dating someone actually have a major impact rather than just unlocking a scene or two and making you refer to each other as girlfriend. That said, while only those four have romantic relationships, the list of characters you'll be able to have sex with is much larger ;) (Though as mentioned, Mina is not included in that one either)

The planned dateable characters are: Emma, Leah, Sam, and Alice

I did not expect Alice to be a romance option. Would've rather expected Cherry. Sad Nadia isn't one. I'm very much into goths and find it annoying I cannot get my PC to be a goth herself instead of calling it "weird".
EliseDevours
New to the forum

Postby MomoDaMouse » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:18 am

Osmium, you've made an incredible game. This game basically encapsulates what I love about vore, and successfully brings it into a college setting pretty seamlessly. Honestly if you ever take a break from erotica, let me know so I can get ahold of the book you write~<3

It's been quite a bit since the last update, but honestly that's okay; I still have plenty to explore.

PS: I've gotten rid of Betty and Cassidy, so Alice is up next~ :twisted:
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:22 am

I apologize if this question has been asked before. Are there any plans to allow the player character to eat and digest a teacher, or other faculty member, or to witness another student doing so?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Cimenamontoastbread » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:23 am

Rat_Guy wrote:I apologize if this question has been asked before. Are there any plans to allow the player character to eat and digest a teacher, or other faculty member, or to witness another student doing so?

I believe they've been planned, but not until a suuuuuper long-into-the-game update, which could take... awhile.
Cimenamontoastbread
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:22 pm

My understanding is that teachers are off limits due to power scaling. The MC is a freshman in this universe; a fledgling predator who has a few prey hanging over her belt, but the prey she eats are girls who are smaller than the MC and couldn't defend themselves. You notice how after we escape a predator's stomach we can't immediately exact revenge on them? To eat a teacher in Week one just sounds unrealistic to the story Osmium wants to tell.
Let's not get it twisted tho... the moment Alice headbutt my MC, Deirdre, I wanted Alice to become dinner! However, if the MC could just eat her instead of being eaten, then we don't get prey scenes at all. Same with the teachers; matter of fact, I actually find it as a plus in this world that once predators are in their prime, they are the strongest predators which is why I'd prefer to be a teacher in the game.
daeway
Participator

Postby Coolerer » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:30 am

It is really cool that you can mess with Mallory. She is kinda like a mob boss in thriller story now
Coolerer
New to the forum

Postby Lbobl » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Is Zoey ever going to be prey? And if she isn't, is it because she's 100% off limits (like Emma) for plot reasons, or because you don't have a scenario in mind where she ends up in someone else's gut?
Lbobl
New to the forum

Postby BloodRainbow » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:57 am

I've played through this multiple times. It's one of the best interactives I've ever come across, and it's still in development.

Twine is an underrated text interactive engine; I hope more people come around to it.
♫I'm the shadow on the door, the outcast in your life; armed with a nailgun, and a long knife...♫

♠♥Hilda Bloodrose♥♠
(not my real name obviously)
BloodRainbow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Squidpad » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:19 pm

How easy would it be to play this as a pure pred? I can't really stomach being a prey basically ever, and I've been informed there's no easy toggle to turn that off, but I keep hearing amazing things about this game.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:52 pm

Playing on easy mode will ensure that every time someone tries to eat you, they fail, and every time you try to eat someone, you succeed.

There are a couple of story-relevant moments where you do still get swallowed with no escape, but it's pretty easy to play the game several times over and never find them. Come to think of it, at least two of them require you to have already been eaten to get to them, so they shouldn't be a problem on a pure-pred run.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squidpad » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:07 pm

GREGOLE wrote:Playing on easy mode will ensure that every time someone tries to eat you, they fail, and every time you try to eat someone, you succeed.

There are a couple of story-relevant moments where you do still get swallowed with no escape, but it's pretty easy to play the game several times over and never find them. Come to think of it, at least two of them require you to have already been eaten to get to them, so they shouldn't be a problem on a pure-pred run.

Alright... I might give this a go. Can anyone familiar with the game perchance give me a limited-spoiler guide on how to avoid those few? I could probably just hope to avoid them, but I don't want to randomly kill my night. I'd rather be slightly spoiled than eaten
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:58 pm

There's a link to a scene guide on the very first post. It should tell you where all prey scenes are and how to (not)get them.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:33 pm

Squidpad wrote:Alright... I might give this a go. Can anyone familiar with the game perchance give me a limited-spoiler guide on how to avoid those few? I could probably just hope to avoid them, but I don't want to randomly kill my night. I'd rather be slightly spoiled than eaten

Outside of certain school events (which can be blitzed past if not interested anyways) most of the unescapable prey scenes can be avoided using the google doc guide linked in the op. Some like the normal way to get to Maeve's Party can even be avoided by going on a Pred Route, as certain characters will not/can not eat you while you are stuffed with prey. Now I don't share your preferences (to me a vore scene's a vore scene) so I can't speak on whether the short scenes for classes would count as something you are or aren't down for, but at this point in time there is no real consequence for just mashing through them (it will likely matter in the future though) so feel free to just scroll to the bottom and click whatever. For now there is a skip for the one lab time by eating Gina as well, it should be pretty obvious when it comes up (after Anatomy class, follow her instead of getting lunch). That combined with eating someone before class earlier makes Slate pretty mad, so I don't know how long that will continue to be viable, though for now it works.

Other things to keep in mind though if you are going easy mode and don't want to be eaten:
Be careful if you perform too well in swim club for if you make some bad decisions Joan's scene can't be avoided, the Tabletop club is also a bit of a labyrinth to maneuver so check the guide before making too many choices, and there is both a relaxed and alert mode so be mindful which you are in. Relaxed means that you will not prevent anyone's attempts to eat you, while alert means you will stop any attempt that is able to be stopped (some scenes are unavoidable if you've made the wrong choices). Easy mode means that pred dice rolls will always succeed, so for a Pred Only Route, Easy mode Alert is what you are looking for. Save often and early, as routes can be set up pretty quickly, as not counting the legendary Mandy route--which technically isn't an actual one--there are at least three best set up on Day 1 alone, being Sam, Leah, and to an extent Emma (as the most amount of affection gained for Emma is by far on Day 1).

To find what I'm typically talking about with "unavoidable scenes" check the "Always Fatal" scenes in the guide using ctrl f, many can simply be avoided by being on a different route, but others may require trial and error to avoid normally (so just consult the guide). It sounds a bit rough I know, but I remember having done many Pred Routes without being prey aside from classes without too much difficulty, but I guess to be fair that is with a lot of experience with the game. At the end of the day, the game is definitely good enough that even if you have to load a previous save or scroll quickly to the bottom every now and then, there is plenty to enjoy, so 100% give it a shot!
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby HunterZ » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:43 am

I've been trying to get the "Sam eats Hannah" scene mentioned in the walkthrough. Tried PC eats Anita (crushing and no crushing), but Sam doesn't convince PC away from the tour. PC also didn't bother with Mandy and ignored Alice, and I'm on easy mode. Is this a glitch or are there other factors?
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game