Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Postby NekoOrDragon » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:44 am

hey does anybody know where to find the first chapter 6 pred scene and the second post game prey scene? i cannot find them anywhere even with the hints.
NekoOrDragon
New to the forum

Postby Protium » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:40 pm

NekoOrDragon wrote:hey does anybody know where to find the first chapter 6 pred scene and the second post game prey scene? i cannot find them anywhere even with the hints.

Chapter 6 pred scene is the lost nymph random battle in the hell caverns, 2nd floor
Postgame prey is the dragon in the mountain outside Seyda Luka, you have to fight it again as part of the post game quest
Protium
Been posting for a bit

Postby ropex » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:37 pm

Can anybody tell me, are there any scenes, where you are observer? And if so, where to find them?
Like in the scene in Felmora (little town in the beginning), where a harpy eats a girl, who is "not afraid of predators".
ropex
New to the forum

Postby Jomann » Mon May 02, 2022 2:07 am

First of all great game, I played it for quite a bit now and I am in the Postgame. But i can't seem to figure out where the 10th Star Piece is and the hint from the Fortune Teller is too cryptic for me to figure out. (It says something about a young women of lust in a dimly lighted bar).
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrayLotus » Mon May 02, 2022 9:54 pm

Jomann wrote:First of all great game, I played it for quite a bit now and I am in the Postgame. But i can't seem to figure out where the 10th Star Piece is and the hint from the Fortune Teller is too cryptic for me to figure out. (It says something about a young women of lust in a dimly lighted bar).

It's been years since I played last, but I think I know the place.

There's a bar with a frog-girl that Lily can explore at night while Nee is sleeping. In the downstairs bar area at night, there's a succubus in the bottom right(?) corner that will bring you to a star piece after a scene. Getting to the succubus can be difficult since every other patron wants to eat Lily, especially the frog girl at the counter who can spot and grab you from multiple tiles away (I think it's 2 tiles).
There was a picture guide someone made but it seems to have been lost to time, so the basic strategy is to follow a kind of zig-zag path down to the succubus in the corner, do not run into or interact with any other patrons (moving next to them is fine, just don't move into them) or they'll eat Lily and you'll have to try again, and stay as far away from the frog girl as possible.

It'll take some trial and error, but it is very possible.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jomann » Tue May 03, 2022 1:09 am

GrayLotus wrote:
Jomann wrote:First of all great game, I played it for quite a bit now and I am in the Postgame. But i can't seem to figure out where the 10th Star Piece is and the hint from the Fortune Teller is too cryptic for me to figure out. (It says something about a young women of lust in a dimly lighted bar).

It's been years since I played last, but I think I know the place.

There's a bar with a frog-girl that Lily can explore at night while Nee is sleeping. In the downstairs bar area at night, there's a succubus in the bottom right(?) corner that will bring you to a star piece after a scene. Getting to the succubus can be difficult since every other patron wants to eat Lily, especially the frog girl at the counter who can spot and grab you from multiple tiles away (I think it's 2 tiles).
There was a picture guide someone made but it seems to have been lost to time, so the basic strategy is to follow a kind of zig-zag path down to the succubus in the corner, do not run into or interact with any other patrons (moving next to them is fine, just don't move into them) or they'll eat Lily and you'll have to try again, and stay as far away from the frog girl as possible.

It'll take some trial and error, but it is very possible.

Thanks it helped alot
Jomann
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mysteryboi2 » Wed May 04, 2022 3:40 am

I can't seem to move my up arrow key at all, just won't work whatsoever when tabbed into the game. Damn thing works just fine outside the game but won't co-operate in game, anyone got a fix for it?
Mysteryboi2
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Fri May 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Do you have a PC controller plugged in? I find many (not all, but enough) RPG Maker games to be very uncooperative with keyboard controls whenever mine is plugged in, even when none of the buttons/sticks are pressed. solves itself immediately as soon as its unplugged
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mysteryboi2 » Wed May 11, 2022 12:39 am

that's probably the case, i've got them bluetooth linked atm, so i'll disconnect and try again, thanks
Mysteryboi2
New to the forum

Postby Thelaserpig » Wed May 25, 2022 4:15 pm

I'm stumped, the fortune teller in felmora says "I sense... a young town, in the valley between the hills, not too far from here. Somewhere, a young girl is crying... or is she yelling? It could be either..." I'm pretty sure that it's about Kari in the felmora sidequest. but I already completed it! What scene is it talking about? Can someone help me understand?
Thelaserpig
New to the forum

Postby Poisonguy7 » Thu May 26, 2022 1:22 am

Thelaserpig wrote:I'm stumped, the fortune teller in felmora says "I sense... a young town, in the valley between the hills, not too far from here. Somewhere, a young girl is crying... or is she yelling? It could be either..." I'm pretty sure that it's about Kari in the felmora sidequest. but I already completed it! What scene is it talking about? Can someone help me understand?

If I remember correctly you can go into the house again with lily then choose to have lily get eaten by the leopard or the witch. It's probably one of those 2.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thelaserpig » Fri May 27, 2022 2:42 pm

Poisonguy7 wrote:
Thelaserpig wrote:I'm stumped, the fortune teller in felmora says "I sense... a young town, in the valley between the hills, not too far from here. Somewhere, a young girl is crying... or is she yelling? It could be either..." I'm pretty sure that it's about Kari in the felmora sidequest. but I already completed it! What scene is it talking about? Can someone help me understand?

If I remember correctly you can go into the house again with lily then choose to have lily get eaten by the leopard or the witch. It's probably one of those 2.

Tried both, is there another scene there?
Thelaserpig
New to the forum

Postby Poisonguy7 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:32 am

Thelaserpig wrote:
Poisonguy7 wrote:

Tried both, is there another scene there?

Idk. Which pillar is it in the scene viewer? I can check which scene it is then.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thelaserpig » Sat May 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Poisonguy7 wrote:Idk. Which pillar is it in the scene viewer? I can check which scene it is then.

It's in chapter Four 7th counting from the bottom to the top, 5th one from top to bottom.
Thelaserpig
New to the forum

Postby Poisonguy7 » Sat May 28, 2022 11:00 pm

Thelaserpig wrote:
Poisonguy7 wrote:Idk. Which pillar is it in the scene viewer? I can check which scene it is then.

It's in chapter Four 7th counting from the bottom to the top, 5th one from top to bottom.

"Chapter 4 prey scene. Fluffie's Pet Leopard. Interact with the cage and cover self in honey to begin scene" Idk if your save just isn't working or if you haven't gone back after getting the honey but this is all it says. I recall having issues with this so it may be possible that you have to do it once for the quest and then do it a second time, either way good luck.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonom » Mon May 30, 2022 8:50 am

I played the game and I have a few gripes... though I know they won't be heard as the final version came out years ago but 1) Drake's cave is impossible as the red dragons are random and the deep blue dragons always blocks the exit of the red dragon room. 2) all the armor and weapons are to damn grindy and expensive as hell but you need the higher tear stuff to continue the story.
Also I was aware of cheat codes... anyone care to share some and on how to enter them
Dragonom
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Tue May 31, 2022 4:40 pm

Dragonom wrote:I played the game and I have a few gripes... though I know they won't be heard as the final version came out years ago but 1) Drake's cave is impossible as the red dragons are random and the deep blue dragons always blocks the exit of the red dragon room. 2) all the armor and weapons are to damn grindy and expensive as hell but you need the higher tear stuff to continue the story.
Also I was aware of cheat codes... anyone care to share some and on how to enter them

I remember just savescumming my way through the drake cave.

2. You can exp grind through eating the wanna be hero magical girl on the coast.
You can grind money through the catnip farm.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby wafflewarlord17 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:10 am

does anyone know the combination of ingredients for the drink in the clover place
wafflewarlord17
Been posting for a bit

Postby NonamE1 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:52 pm

chat with the visitors of the bar and they will name all the ingredients
NonamE1
New to the forum

Postby Cooldragon45 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:20 am

Does anyone have a full guide for this game. I'd really appreciate it. For context, I'm on chapter 6, I have all scenes for chapters 1-3, I haven't done the leopard scene in chapter for because the Drake's Cave can fuck right off, I know where all the chapter 5 preds are, but haven't done their scenes, I have 4 out of 6 of chapter 5 preys and know where the fifth one is(ellin), I have 3 prey scenes and 1 pred scene for chapter 6, and I have 3 star shards: The one from the lamia, the one from the harpy classes, and the one from tenshi. Please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

P. S. If anyone's missing the scenes I mentioned, I'll gladly help them out.
Update: I am now on chapter 8. I completed chapter 5's pred scenes, I have all the pred scenes and most of the prey scenes for chapter 6, I've found all the chapter 7 prey except one(the girl with a secret hideout), I know of four out of five preds in chapter 7, and I have the Muira pred scene and Ondine prey scene from chapter 8. Also I got Roxanne's Star shard and the one from Mythril Tower.
P. S. Nobody has to respond, it just feels good to post.
Cooldragon45
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game