Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:59 am

To avoid making more topics for my upcoming games, I'm putting all future projects here! I hope you all enjoy playing what I make.
Rules:
1. When posting a question, bug, or anything else, make sure to say what game you're discussing!
2. Do not upload videos of these games to any video sharing websites please. If you can't play the game due to not having a computer that can play these games, let me know via PM.
3. There are no more rules. That's really it.

BIG NEW POLL:I'm taking a step back and reworking my plans. I'm no longer going to be revealing much info on a game until it's close to demo/release. That is to say, this isn't a formal announcement of anything. I'm placing these polls here for something that may or may not come to fruition.
DC Girls Poll
https://strawpoll.com/polls/QrgeVOMvOZp

Marvel Girls Poll
https://strawpoll.com/polls/XOgOJKqAXn3

Discord Link: Here’s the link to my discord for my games. I won’t be super duper active, but I’ll be dropping exclusive teasers and such in there.
https://discord.gg/GgJbCsJwFe

A Prey in a Pred's World(CANCELLED) Player Pred/Prey, M/F, F/M, F/F, M/M, Oral, Renpy, Kisekae Sprites, Digestion, Soft Vore, Incest
The indirect sequel to a Prey Girl in a Boy's World. Follow, well, you in a story featuring new and returning characters! This game will be a little more streamlined, with less reliance on random stats, and more on player choice.

DEMO AVAILABLE:The first Version is here! This demo will give you the vibe of how this game will be. It's light on scenes at the moment, but I hope you all enjoy nonetheless! Enjoy the first few days of the story from the point of view of a new character. Meet new and old faces! Get ate and do the eating. There's roughly a dozen scenes in this version.
https://mega.nz/folder/JakDRaoL#hZ8WcPyKnU-NUm9Ccy832Q

Screenshots
Spoiler: show
Capture.JPG
Pred's World

Capture2.JPG
Pred's World

Capture3.JPG
Pred's World

Capture4.JPG
Pred's World

Features
Customizable Character
Alternate Male Sprites for the Player
Player Pred and Prey
Male Pred and Prey
Female Pred and Prey
Branching paths
Multiple endings
Easy to Replace Main Character Sprites
AND MORE!

How to change character sprites
Step 1: Create Kisekae Character with similar dimensions to player Sprites (Make sure to have one with and without filled belly)
Step 2: Adjust sprite dimensions to 1080 height
Step 3: Rename sprite images to match the sprite type you're replacing
Step 4: Copy and Paste into PC folder

DEMO ABOVE

Vore Days Second Semester(NO LONGER ADDING CONTENT): Male Player Pred/Prey, M/F, F/M, F/F, Oral, Renpy, Kisekae Sprites, Digestion, Soft Vore, Incest
With Zikik's permission, I have created a fan game to Vore Days. Featuring characters from the original, experience my take on Zikik's original game with a new story and new scenes. While the plot roughly follows the same story beats, I've done my own twist and updated some sprites. This game does feature less sprites than my usual games, due to how many more scenes appear than my usual games.
Poll for if I should make Female Sprites for MC(Does not mean I'm making a female route, just providing replacement sprites.): https://strawpoll.com/polls/w4nWD1blYgA

DEMO AVAILABLE: Note, this demo is basically the full game. The side stories are not complete and new game plus is not implemented. Those will be added in the future. The neutral route is bare bones with one scene.
Windows: https://mega.nz/file/Za8w3SoZ#Sda7D-4d7 ... a-kf0qqSvw
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/FW8ikRzB#3VXdu3bjN ... CkX1XMsK-k
Sprite mod by hirakoshinji2: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sose27uf ... s.rar/file
Spite Mod by Alphard: https://mega.nz/file/3YwXWTba#H0A1Hb2UX ... Hex_zt6nV8
Screenshots
Capture.JPG
Vore Days

Capture2.JPG
Vore Days

Capture3.JPG
Vore Days

Capture4.JPG
Vore Days

Features
Male Player Pred and Prey
Female Preds and Prey
Oral vore
Simple scenes and sprites with a casual feel
Many scenes
Branching story with many variations
Easy to swap main character sprite
Extra Sprites to choose from

How to switch character sprites
Step 1: Open ALT MC folder
Step 2: Pick your replacement MC
Step 3: Copy all sprites from your choice folder
Step 4: Paste into main image directory where MC sprites are located

Devoured(FINISHED): Female Player, F/F, Oral Vore, Unwilling prey, Ghost preds, digestion, cruelty, horror elements, heavy story focus, kisekae sprites, RPG Maker MZ WARNING: This Game is actually a horror game, and does contain jumpscares, light gore, loud noises, distressing themes and topics, disturbing imagery. This is my FIRST warning to stay away if you do not want an actually scary game. I purposefully wanted this game to be somewhat scary.
Special note, I got a chance to play Egads' game, Kirumi and since I played it, it made me remember my love of the Corpse Party franchise. So in the same vein, I'm making a game heavily inspired by Corpse Party.
The game takes place at Ableview High, where a group of girls decide to perform a ritual that will supposedly bring your greatest fantasies to life. Not all goes as planned when the girls find themselves trapped in a hell-scape version of their high school.
There's a word document with a small list of credits for where I got sound effects. I forgot to include Jeschke from FurAffinity, but many sounds were made by them.

Note: This build may be extremely buggy. Be aware of that when going in. Please report any bugs to me here or on the discord.
WARNING: One scene near the end of the game may be distressing or disturbing to some players. Fair warning.
Devoured Full Game Link (NEW GAME SAVE REQUIRED): https://mega.nz/folder/cPsymDgI#2EhP-DsUkgqC4B4OA0Xesw
Features:

F/F
Female Pre
Ghost Preds
Death
Digestion
Cruel vore
Unwilling prey
Jumpscares
Horror atmosphere
Disturbing Imagery

Screenshots

Capture1.JPG
Vorror

Capture2.JPG
Vorror 2

Capture3.JPG
Vorror 3

Capture4.JPG
Vorror 4

Capture5.JPG
Vorror 5

Last edited by Datstrudel on Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:18 am, edited 31 times in total.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (Demos Coming Soon)

Postby umakeisee » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:01 am

I'm excited for all of these, especially Vore Days Second Semester. Good luck! I can't wait to try the demos.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:54 am

That's quite the ambitious undertaking. It's all look really good. I look forward to supporting this
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby princedrake » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:20 am

omg i cant control my breathing
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:38 am

I would love to try them all when they come out.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:14 am

umakeisee wrote:I'm excited for all of these, especially Vore Days Second Semester. Good luck! I can't wait to try the demos.

Glad you’re excited! Vore Days Second semester will be closer to finished than the others when it’s demo is out. It will be more like a version 1.0

hirakoshinji2 wrote:That's quite the ambitious undertaking. It's all look really good. I look forward to supporting this

I honestly couldn’t decide which I wanted to focus on, so I’ve been working on all three. Vore Hero will be the slow burn because of how big it will be. The other two shouldn’t actually be too long to get finished completely.

princedrake wrote:omg i cant control my breathing

Glad you’re excited,

Susuko wrote:I would love to try them all when they come out.

I plan to try and have demos for each all released on the same day.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:03 pm

Any chance of "the legend of the vore hero" will have the customitzation to choose if player is male or female?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mlurker » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:52 pm

Why make 3 demos instead of making 1 completed short or ongoing game ?
mlurker
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:11 pm

Souls6 wrote:Any chance of "the legend of the vore hero" will have the customitzation to choose if player is male or female?

No, it will not. That’s just the route I chose for this specific game.

mlurker wrote:Why make 3 demos instead of making 1 completed short or ongoing game ?

My mood shifts from time to time, so I’ve been working on these sporadically for a few months. I have a hard time focusing in on one thing. It’s not efficient I know, but it’s just how I am. I can’t even finish playing a longer game before losing interest and playing something else. (Been trying to finish Persona 5 for years now lol)
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby daeway » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:43 am

"The Legend of Vore Hero is an RPG maker game set in a world where vore is unheard of, but widely becoming posslible. Your character is isekai'd to this world by Truck-Kun and decides he wants to be the Vore Hero.
Fight monsters, save girls and eat a bunch of prey in this large open world adventure! Reuses some sprites from Dungeons and Digestion."

Is Male Pred your preference? It shows up quite a bit in your games.
Personally, I prefer Female Pred, which is why I like the D and D game you made, where we can play as a female and eat people!

I guess my point is, I want more Female Pred Player content if you are interested in making it. Like this idea, being a voracious heroine of my own making eating up bad guys and saving lives sounds incredible, I just wish I could do it as a girl.
daeway
Participator

Postby Unidentified17 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:41 am

they all look grate cant wait for more information.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:58 am

daeway wrote:"The Legend of Vore Hero is an RPG maker game set in a world where vore is unheard of, but widely becoming posslible. Your character is isekai'd to this world by Truck-Kun and decides he wants to be the Vore Hero.
Fight monsters, save girls and eat a bunch of prey in this large open world adventure! Reuses some sprites from Dungeons and Digestion."

Personally, I prefer Female Pred, which is why I like the D and D game you made, where we can play as a female and eat people!

I guess my point is, I want more Female Pred Player content if you are interested in making it. Like this idea, being a voracious heroine of my own making eating up bad guys and saving lives sounds incredible, I just wish I could do it as a girl.

It’s not really my preference. It’s just what I wanted for this game. If I can do it easily I may implement it, but we’ll have to see.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:05 am

daeway wrote:"The Legend of Vore Hero is an RPG maker game set in a world where vore is unheard of, but widely becoming posslible. Your character is isekai'd to this world by Truck-Kun and decides he wants to be the Vore Hero.

SO in another a classic way to wake up in another world after being killed.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:00 pm

looking forward to these <3
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:21 pm

Really looking forward to these! There's nowhere near enough games with male pred in general, so I'm super excited to see both Legend of the Vore Hero and A Prey in a Pred's World!
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby xernok » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:54 pm

Quite excited for these! This topic also increased my interest in Dungeons and Digestion so I'm gonna try it out ^^ I'm most excited for Vore Hero but I'll probably try out each demo once they come out to have a better idea of each =)
xernok
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:16 am

Interesting stuff. looking forward to what'll come.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby calin22 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:03 pm

Incredibly hyped <3 loved all your other games thus far!
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:25 am

Damn Strudel, you are on fire. Don't overwork yourself buddy, but do keep it up as long as you feel like it, because I know I'm gonna enjoy everything you throw at me :silly:
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby LonerImortal » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:55 am

HYPE!! \o/
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game