Hola Male Pred searching Female prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hola Male Pred searching Female prey

Postby FelixJoestar » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:42 pm

Hola!

I wanted to try new things so here I am, looking for a partner to be devoured by me. I have very little experience with this topic. My English it's not perfect, my main language is spanish.
I'm and always identify as a pred, and am looking for female prey, yum. :gulp:
I prefer to use my selfinsert OC in case you like to use yours

RP Like:
M / F
I love this one
Oral vore
This is my favorite kind of vore
Tail Vore
a classic
Same Size
I like the idea of ​​eating someone of normal height
Different Size
I quite like this idea because it can become more realistic than the previous ones
Macro/Micro
Play with my prey because of its small stature
Soft Vore
I like the idea that my prey arrives safely in my stomach
OC
I use the mine, Felix the human with tongue of frog
FootPlay
Another thing I like is to lick the feet to my prey. I also used to eat my prey that has not shoes

Dislike Rp
Futa
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Anal Vore
Gore
Undeage/loli
Furry
Sex
Scat
Flatering
Waterports

I know what you're thinking, what can this guy offer me unlike anyone else around here? well I can offer you a good friendship if that's what you like, and I may also draw some scenes of the role-playing game that we are playing at the moment (be careful only if I decide, not if you ask me for the purpose of having free drawings)

I'm from Mexico, if you speak Spanish you are more than welcome.

Last bumped by FelixJoestar on Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:42 pm.
FelixJoestar
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!