Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby conkikhon » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:29 pm

Decent quality rpgmv Chinese giantess game. It's free and new, but do not bug the dev, he doesn't like being noticed by foreigners.
Download link:
Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/file/N84UVaRQ#RNNAwmAgxhZcd9fdpJuVPOf-JqVfZ7j57lVXME8BUhM

Support the dev:
https://mongreen.fanbox.cc/posts/3301773

Fetish:
Giantess
Fatal & non fatal Unbirth m/f
Fatal AV
Fatal & non fatal OV, disgestion included
Fatal UV
Fatal Trample

Screenshots :
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Guide:
Use the ability in the first screenshot to shrink yourself. There is a night and day system. You can buy empty jars to collect liquid and excretion from shop. The crafting system is not completed so don't bother with it.
To get 1st UB scene, go east and talk to the pink giantess at night.
North challenge, the code is 3654
To solve the picture puzzle, you need an empty jar filled with water in the spring near your home
Finish the puzzles, talk to elves in the mushroom village, then return to hometown, talk to the priestess in the church.
Go home and sleep. Unlock UB, trample and vore scene with big sis in the morning at home.
Talk to black dress giantess in the morning to unlock trample and vore scene (boss fight), then AV (boss fight) and UB scene when her affection raise.
Walk inside her pee hole and examine the corpse in her bladder. (UV?)
Go north, talk to the mayor in the upper left house, then go to the tavern for information.
Go north, fight your way to the computer terminal, remember to collect all shiny items there, then turn off mind suppression on the mayor
Talk to the mayor and tavern guy again, you should have the hook right now. If not, try open all the ground chest you see
Go south, beat up the guard blocking your way
look at your left for hidden road in the forest, the upper road lead you to robot girl quest
Save the robot girl, go west of your home to the castle hospital
Go back to computer to ask about her condition, buy a yellow knife
return to hospital, talk to robot girl to trigger her vore scene, cut off 4 pillars in her body in 90 secs, there is a boss fight at the end
continue south until you see a green beret stuck in wall, use hook to help him, then chase after him, after that go to the hospital and roy will join your party
solve the torch puzzle on the left and right of forest road to make a medal so you can go to southern town
Go to the inn of southern town, talk to the cloaked guy and receive a key, use that key to unlock fireplace in your home, also a powerful staff in the upper left corner of the church
Go east, give 7 shiny items to white giantess, talk to her to unlock BV scene
the restaurant quest line is optional, it don't unlock any scene in 0.3
inside demon castle, there is a white table on the left, use the code 04480524 for extra item, buy the OP robe for big sis in the shop, don't need to worry about health and mana again
go into the mouse hole between demon princess sofa and bed, plunder the rats of gold and quest items. There is a rat king at the end of the dungeon which you can farm exp and gold as much as you want
Return to demon princess, give her 3 quest items as gifts, unlock body exploration, UB scene and trample. Have some fun with her then talk to demon king at his throne to receive hefty reward
After 3 in game day since green beret is rescued, go to the hospital to pay his medical bill (1000g), then he'll bring you to his secret base automatically.
Talk to him in shrunken state to trigger CV and AV (hardest boss fight) scene

Update 0.4 with translation, thank you Trubot527
https://mega.nz/file/M7QCXZbR#Hf8cKwRgC50wZtrEYAXG3sioy0QecB2kVg6l4slerTM

0.4 guide
Go back to the fairy on top of waterfall, talk to her, she will decide to go to the academy. Return to giant white girl and she give you time for preparation before going, talk to her again to go to the academy. In the academy, fairy tell you to find a drone, go ask Roy for it at his base, he says he needs 2 circuit boards, find them by searching corpses in the academy (1 in toilet, 1 in locker room), and looking for 3 ghosts (1 on the table next room, another on the desk in ordinary classroom, 1 in toilet) there is also a quest in ordinary classroom textbook. A doggy scene is unlocked when you walk into infirmary (death). The ghost will tell you to meet on the rooftop, go through the vent in music room to see her, then go back. A new member lv99 will join your party. The next quest is using the drone to scout the room before breaking in then choose to follow the plan. 3 trample event in a row will happen, being stepped on 5 times mean death, try dodging 1 foot at a time cuz 2 feet is unpredictable. When you complete that quest line elf village will have some mushroom boxes you can plunder. In ordinary classroom there is a small human base, they give chiaki report quest, I only find 1 clue near the stair and nothing more.

0.54 update with translation, thank you Trubot527, nolae77 and especially mongreen
https://mega.nz/file/tqwS3B4B#VO-U6Q7OHgyqq4L-DfY9RB8jNClKYsa8njewlZGyq4I

Big update, the whole game is remade in a new rpg maker engine with updated puzzle, UI, character models and gameplay changes, so old saves no longer compatible. There are new scenes and new bugs. A survey from the dev is here, it contain the code for mysterious green chest just like the last time: https://forms.gle/xDANorXUB8FWtuHk8
0.5 guide
Loloy's UV is changed, no more corpse in it and give no affection, I recommend buy her some flower to raise affection.
If you managed to raise affection of demon girl in the castle to 80 or more, you can trigger a new quest the next time you visit her. This quest include 2 trample scene and allow you to visit the locked room in demon castle.
Demon princess quest line, wright quest line and the restaurant quest line are now additional requirements to go to giantess school, on top of raising the giantess in the forest's favor above 60, remember to go home to receive an invitation letter.
There is a new quest to fix Loloy and pink giantess relationship after you receive invitation letter, but it's optional.
In school, you need to talk with purple hair girl in good new lab to do 3 experiments. After that you can go to insect girl town and mysterious gate in the tunnel that connect to the forest. Solve the puzzle in that gate to get speed up book for faster movement.
Below the insect town is the sewer full of worms and you need to pick up wormkiller sword (the boss fight is quite tough, you should craft the splatoon gun or recruit ghost girl first if you feel it's too hard).
The code for 1st puzzle here is 5938, the 2nd puzzle is a sudoku 6-1-3-2-5-8-7-9-4.
Visit chisaki center in ordinary classroom for various quest: delivery, matsumoto and expedition. Expedition quest now only require you to examine near the stair then report back to the chisaki center. You can find 3 tiny men trapped in the locker on 2nd floor you can rescue.
Pick up a small book in ordinary classroom then talk to matsumoto guy, he'll give you quest to collect futa fluid. After receiving the lab key from him you can trade giantess fluid bottle for matsumoto coin. Matsumoto coin can buy various item, and you can collect piss in Loloy as much as you want.
After ghost girl event, your big sis will sleep at day, talk to her and do it again the next day to trigger night raid event at small size (UB).
The 2nd trample scene in wright quest became harder, do not let her right foot stomp you, left foot is easier.
Upstairs there is a bathroom with body sponge scene, tit job scene, belly rub scene and fatal AV scene if you get caught.
There is a brown hair girl on 2nd floor who you can try talking to at night. Give her experiment material you scavenged on 2nd floor and you can trigger an UB scene. If you made her cum 5 times she will get angry, force you out and refuse to talk to you again.
After that you can return to purple hair girl in good new lab, she will bring you with her to search for book. After searching she will become hungry and tries to eat you (OV tease). Go out of the room to meet the guy who live in vending machine 2nd floor. Accept his request and go to chisaki center, then come back (remember to save cuz stomping girl will be there).
You can read the bounty board next to the demon inn for a new ruin discovery quest, this quest will give a new gun for Roy. Your sister will teach you to use teleport gates for quick travel. You can talk to white hair girl in the south town at small size for a hard AV scene. The exact condition for those events to trigger is unknown, try completing as many quest as you can.
Last edited by conkikhon on Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby Sinistral » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:35 pm

Just a heads up but it contains M/M from one character and I think it is completely skippable if you want. Also though it is hard to see most giant ladies have a way out of the stomach after being swallowed. The exit to the stomach is just really hard to see. It leads to full tour and is where the "scat" comes in, really just repurposed sprite work and a couple lines of text. The exception to this is the one demon girl. If you crawl into her mouth during body exploration and then resist she swallows you and there is no way to avoid a game over. There are special game overs if you can get deep enough inside the "girls" on their 6th orgasm. No special pictures, for it just text, but still if you can read Chinese its alright.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:49 pm

playing around a bit, i think the password is hinted at the note that looks like a book a barrel a stick and a doll?

ive counted 3 books 5 sticks 6 barrels and 3 dolls (and 1 if you count the one in the trash pile in the house that a translation on my phone provide me)

edit: so the code is 3654

now stuck on making the next 2 sides of the puzzle match... cant figure out where to get water from to put in the barrel
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Sinistral » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:08 pm

Buy a bottle from the item shop and get some water from the geyser by the cave in town. You can put water in it and use it in the puzzle.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lov345 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:11 pm

thanks for the upload
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:24 pm

Sinistral wrote:Buy a bottle from the item shop and get some water from the geyser by the cave in town. You can put water in it and use it in the puzzle.

thanks, apparently i bought more than 1 resulting in the item being deleted... or something strange happened b/c it kept saying i didnt have one when i had multiple
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby meaning4 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:28 am

Does anyone know how to past the orange-haired men? Is there an item I need or a certain level?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:12 am

after doing the puzzle area north of there, where you finish the quest for the mushrooms, i headed back to the starting area, and the giantess that stands near the road during the day had new scenes and new dialog for me.... after that they vanished

now I'm stuck trying to figure out some puzzle about rebooting a murder robot or something in the a mechanical area
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Poisonguy7 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:27 am

I'm going to be honest all I could find was that one unbirth scene. Have no clue how to get anything else.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby meaning4 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:06 am

How many mushrooms does the quest ask for?
I've given at least 79.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:13 am

tgcidolfus wrote:edit: so the code is 3654

Nice, I can continue to find more giantess. Have this pic as thanks
1.jpg
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:14 am

Ok idk if I'm really stupid or all of you read chinese, but I don't have a fucking idea of what to do around the city, I already talk to one of the giant girls but is just that (I suppose she give me a quest but since I don't undestand a word I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING IDEA OF WHAT TO DO). Someone can give me a hint?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby meaning4 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:29 am

If you aren't at least level 8(main character) you can't enter the forest. The cave allows you to grind for exp and is the main source of gold. After you enter the forest go north and begin the series of puzzles there. the north camp is where you buy mushrooms.
Also to those who can read this form of Chinese, what does it say?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capturemk2.PNG
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby IddlerItaler » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:15 am

Looks very fascinating. Haven't been able to find any vore scene yet though
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby chocobun » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:35 am

How do you finish the mushroom quest? i have 25 mushrooms that are needed
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby xTheDarkAngelx » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:04 am

So, there is a cv scene, a few ov scenes and a few unbirth scenes, also a nipple vore scene. The best way to get to these scenes is using the teleport function on joiplay, but I can give some info. After you put in the code and do the puzzles, not only will the giantess have a dailogue change, but if you go back to the house you start in you will get the next unbirth scene. The cv scene I have no idea on how to really get the NV or CV scenes except follow the paths and talk to a bunch of the NPCs. There are some areas you can't actually get to without no clipping first
xTheDarkAngelx
New to the forum

Postby Hakucyou » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:44 am

meaning4 wrote:If you aren't at least level 8(main character) you can't enter the forest. The cave allows you to grind for exp and is the main source of gold. After you enter the forest go north and begin the series of puzzles there. the north camp is where you buy mushrooms.
Also to those who can read this form of Chinese, what does it say?

My English is not so good,i wish you can understand what im talk :roll:
1.[main quest]try to find something in this giantess's urethra

2.[side quest]find an elf named Wright in [chirping of cicadas forest]
He is in the upper left corner of the Forest map
hope its useful:)
Hakucyou
New to the forum

Postby princedrake » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:32 pm

Screenshot (70).png
I CANT FIND IT, PLEASE HELP
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby chocobun » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:37 pm

What do you need to-do in the girl's urethra? Be level 23?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:46 pm

demon lord castle code is 04480524
you will get no confirmation when it is correct, just check the area ahead to see if it is unblocked
tgcidolfus
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game