Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Postby Dotsu » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:46 am

Panzershark wrote:
Dotsu wrote:How do you save? Also where do you go? You get dropped in the middle of nowhere with no direction on what to do or how to do any of the scenes. Really aggravating.

You don't, the game is permadeath with an autosave function. If you just want vore scenes I would suggest the diner/bunny-café (should be a red brick building somewhere to the left) and trying to interact with the breadbasket. You can also get eaten by interacting with someone who is sleeping, by in my practice most of the time you just get crushed in the hair. If you are into Feral/? running into a dog or cat will feature a scene as well. The game seems to be mostly a survival sandbox in early development which would should explain some things.

Ah well the animals are still pretty aggressive ai wise. It isnt a bad game something that for sure puts rpg maker to its limits. But its just a bit to tedious an yeah you mostly end up crushed or eaten by an animal.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby SaltyPrey » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:37 pm

Dotsu wrote:
Panzershark wrote:
Dotsu wrote:How do you save? Also where do you go? You get dropped in the middle of nowhere with no direction on what to do or how to do any of the scenes. Really aggravating.

You don't, the game is permadeath with an autosave function. If you just want vore scenes I would suggest the diner/bunny-café (should be a red brick building somewhere to the left) and trying to interact with the breadbasket. You can also get eaten by interacting with someone who is sleeping, by in my practice most of the time you just get crushed in the hair. If you are into Feral/? running into a dog or cat will feature a scene as well. The game seems to be mostly a survival sandbox in early development which would should explain some things.

Ah well the animals are still pretty aggressive ai wise. It isnt a bad game something that for sure puts rpg maker to its limits. But its just a bit to tedious an yeah you mostly end up crushed or eaten by an animal.

AI will be changed in the next update, with battles functionally working I want to revamp the interactions with a gts when she's walking around, with the exception of strangers. Those however will get a new AI aswell.
I made alot of changes on how the hud works (not look like) already and with that I want to make more changes. I want to remove crafting as it is and change it with a "Choose the items you wanna combine" with the skills merely being recipees. Success on crafting the item will still depend on skills required for that item. With all the work I put into the game so far I learned how to make the things that are in more polished, that however will take some time.
I might also redo most of the randomized scenes out of convinience on my side, which should make making scenes faster and less likely buggy in the long run.

Also worth mentioning is the Scat Filter which was requested and safe toilet when nobody is around, water is no longer collectable without a suitable container though and worth less :)
When eaten all food in your inventory will be removed, so surviving such a trip will require medical supplies.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:32 am

Permadeath honestly just seems like a slap in the face to me. I'm playing for the scenes, a regular game over where I'm forced to select my last safe is already bad enough when I'm actively looking to see every scene at least once. Is there a way to disable it?
Dongers
Participator

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:38 pm

The download link appears to be down.
1.png
1.png (23.11 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby geoleo11 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:13 am

VigorousJazzHands wrote:The download link appears to be down.
1.png

Can confirm, link is down
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:50 pm

geoleo11 wrote:
1.png

Download in the discord works
Here is the link for it
https://mega.nz/file/rwdRSKJK#q09nk2aOA ... xuVtsqzk34
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby elions » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:54 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:
geoleo11 wrote:
1.png

Download in the discord works
Here is the link for it
https://mega.nz/file/rwdRSKJK#q09nk2aOA ... xuVtsqzk34

this link doesn't work either
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby harry430 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:46 pm

The link is down, including the one above.
harry430
New to the forum

Postby EvilSuperGirl » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:07 pm

yup its down
EvilSuperGirl
New to the forum

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:23 pm

Found this on their discord with a working link "Link was changed, please don't share the mega link on Ekas to prevent further copyright claims."
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kernium » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:58 pm

Why do they want to shut down all the Vore games? They know damn well we're still gonna make them anyway.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:07 pm

Kernium wrote:Why do they want to shut down all the Vore games? They know damn well we're still gonna make them anyway.

The thing that was targeting these games was a group of salty pirates on giantesscity. Giantess/Shrinking games were the target, not vore.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Kernium » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:54 am

Dongers wrote:The thing that was targeting these games was a group of salty pirates on giantesscity. Giantess/Shrinking games were the target, not vore.

That sucks, my favorites are these ones. Why are they doing this anyway? We are just trying to share and play games.
Sigh...
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldilolo » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:48 am

were can i download this game?
Goldilolo
New to the forum

Postby Brendar » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:54 pm

It appears the discord link is not working in the op. Is there another way to download this game?
Brendar
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game