Dungeons and Digestion VN (On Hold Indefinitely)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Dungeons and Digestion VN Demo

Postby Altimos » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:49 pm

This happened on the first quest, the first goblin...
I allowed myself to be taken down to 0 HP, but as soon as I take the last damage, this pops up.

Spoiler: show

Exception Report 1.png

FirstQuest Goblin Battle.png

EDIT
And also on our way to Gutston, encountering the female bandit. (Happened with Male Bandit as well...)
To Gutston Bandit Girl Battle.png

Right now, only Surrender works on them...

In Gutston and bought an increase to my Health, first time.
Buying Health to 31 in Gutston.png
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:17 am

Altimos wrote:This happened on the first quest, the first goblin...
I allowed myself to be taken down to 0 HP, but as soon as I take the last damage, this pops up.

Exception Report 1.png

FirstQuest Goblin Battle.png

EDIT
And also on our way to Gutston, encountering the female bandit. (Happened with Male Bandit as well...)
To Gutston Bandit Girl Battle.png

Right now, only Surrender works on them...

In Gutston and bought an increase to my Health, first time.
Buying Health to 31 in Gutston.png

Have you updated to the newest version? If not try that.
Otherwise, I’ll get to work on fixing those issues
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:46 am

I really enjoyed what's in the game ^-^ and I'm super excited for more!
Out of curiousity, would there be any fairy girls to nom at some point?
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:03 pm

calin22 wrote:I really enjoyed what's in the game ^-^ and I'm super excited for more!
Out of curiousity, would there be any fairy girls to nom at some point?

Sure, I can add them. Would make sense with Conny’s fairy being a main character.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:07 am

Always great to see your work! I really enjoyed A Prey Girl in a Boys' World and have been looking forward to this! I've really enjoyed what's there so far, it's a lot of fun! I'm really excited to see what else you have in store!

As for bugs, I have noticed one minor issue. With the swallowing scenes after losing to a male (haven't tested it with a female enemy yet) enemy, it reads as "he pulls you into her mouth."

Overall, though, it's great to see all the APGiaBW cast again and I'm excited to see where the game goes!
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:56 am

CheeseTheCluelessUke wrote:Always great to see your work! I really enjoyed A Prey Girl in a Boys' World and have been looking forward to this! I've really enjoyed what's there so far, it's a lot of fun! I'm really excited to see what else you have in store!

As for bugs, I have noticed one minor issue. With the swallowing scenes after losing to a male (haven't tested it with a female enemy yet) enemy, it reads as "he pulls you into her mouth."

Overall, though, it's great to see all the APGiaBW cast again and I'm excited to see where the game goes!

It’s because I copy and paste battles, then edit them. So I must have missed some lines. That’s going to be a tedious fix lol.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:14 am

Really enjoyed this demo and I am excited to see it progress! I’d love it if the playable race list was expanded to include Goblin and Fairy since we can see them in game, but it’s perfectly fine without, I just have goblin bias.
I’m excited to see new side quests as well, since the few we have now have been pretty good. Plus, of course, I’m interested in the updating main quest line as well.
I did also really enjoy just how open everything felt, and when all the towns are at least implemented, I’m sure that enjoyment is going to double.
I do wonder what could be inside some of those forests. Fey creatures, maybe? Fairy colonies or drunken Satyrs? Maybe even a doppelgänger/Changeling that could eat a party member and try to blend in. Or bears. Probably just bears.

Looking forward to the updates as they roll out!
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:20 am

Jaffek wrote:Really enjoyed this demo and I am excited to see it progress! I’d love it if the playable race list was expanded to include Goblin and Fairy since we can see them in game, but it’s perfectly fine without, I just have goblin bias.
I’m excited to see new side quests as well, since the few we have now have been pretty good. Plus, of course, I’m interested in the updating main quest line as well.
I did also really enjoy just how open everything felt, and when all the towns are at least implemented, I’m sure that enjoyment is going to double.
I do wonder what could be inside some of those forests. Fey creatures, maybe? Fairy colonies or drunken Satyrs? Maybe even a doppelgänger/Changeling that could eat a party member and try to blend in. Or bears. Probably just bears.

Looking forward to the updates as they roll out!

A lot of the features I’d like to include, like satyrs or centaurs are unfortunately not possible in Kisekae. I’ll be doing my best to put more creatures in the game though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reptilemk5 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:59 pm

I mostly hope to get digested by Ray or the other "friends" at some point. ^^'
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby FalconAmalgamational » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:58 am

Can you make a version for android?
FalconAmalgamational
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:55 pm

FalconAmalgamational wrote:Can you make a version for android?

I don’t think it will work properly on Android. I’ll take a look, but we’ll see.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby weirdo2514 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:15 pm

You can play it on Android using JoiPlay, it is an app to play games made in RPG Maker, Renpy... and something else i forgot about.
weirdo2514
New to the forum

Postby NightWing7177 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:56 pm

Is it possible to play this in mobile? And if do what app do I need?
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:33 pm

NightWing7177 wrote:Is it possible to play this in mobile? And if do what app do I need?

There’s no official way to play it on mobile. If you find an emulation app that works, then that may be a way. Otherwise there is no mobile version planned for this game.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daplayor » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:47 pm

NightWing7177, you can use an app called joiplay , it has a renpy and rpg plugins
Daplayor
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:51 pm

New blog regarding my games. Please read if you’re interested in seeing new/different stuff from me.
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=63378
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Potatogggm » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:17 pm

i opened the image folder of the game and found out that there's some models that i've never seen before, some of these models are the slime girl, the gmilf eating you or being eaten, the harpy eating you and the princess. they aren't included yet?

after saying that, i want to say that i've enjoyed the game so far and please dont push yourself too much on this project, do it in your time
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:52 pm

Potatogggm wrote:i opened the image folder of the game and found out that there's some models that i've never seen before, some of these models are the slime girl, the gmilf eating you or being eaten, the harpy eating you and the princess. they aren't included yet?

after saying that, i want to say that i've enjoyed the game so far and please dont push yourself too much on this project, do it in your time

Yep! There’s a lot of planned ahead content. I spent the first few days just making a bunch of characters.

Thanks for the kind words on the game! I do plan on taking my time now as I’ve realized it’s much more ambitious than I initially planned. :D
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:48 am

I am loving this game so far, can't wait for more updates.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Re: Dungeons and Digestion VN (On Hold Indefinitely)

Postby S4lv4d0r » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:56 pm

So, is this project cancled? I actually liked the demo, and am a bit confused. If someone could clarify, it would be appricated
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game