Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept)

Postby altterten » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:22 pm

Is there any way to digest?
altterten
New to the forum

Postby unit72 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:59 pm

Good luck with the game!
But hm, I can not run it on my Linux machine under Wine at all, and on virtual machine with Windows 7 it has many glitches with different window sizes and crashes when starting new game.
Will there be a Linux build?
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Greetings.
I went into this game and wasn't sure what to expect, but I must say I'm very surprised. I didn't set my expectations high but this game still surprised me. This game kinda gives me The Witcher 3 vibes, except if it had vore in it. The core mechanics of this game are great, just very clunky for the time being & I'm sure they'll get much better with future updates. For a first release though this game is great. I do have a few questions and suggestions though:

Questions:
1. How big can the MC's belly get? I was playing around with this and I managed to get the belly pretty big. I was just wondering how big it can really get. As maker of this game I'm sure you'd know that best.
2. Is there any way to manually remove the MC's clothes in-game? I saw you were able to do it in one of the images you took. Specifically in this post of yours:
Saaeder wrote:
Kinkirin wrote:Is there weight gain in the game?

Yes, but it is necessary to digest a lot of prey ( it is not yet correctly adjusted and I find the 'shape' not very pretty )

Spoiler: show

3. Are there any plans to make the digestion process faster? As it is now it takes forever to digest a full belly entirely. In future updates, I hope the digestion either is adjustable or speeds up the more you prey you digest.
4. Specifically, how many prey do you need to digest in order to see a big difference on the MC? I've been swallowing & digesting prey left and right, yet I see a negligible change on the MC. Do you have to digest like a 100 prey or something in order to get the same result as you got here?

5. Are you planning on changing the shape of her belly sizes? It looks alright right now, but sometimes the belly doesn't look 100% round, especially at larger sizes (particularly if you look at her belly from a top view).

Suggestions:
1. This is a biased suggestion, but I find the belly sizing in this game confusing. When you e.g. swallow Andrice the centaur when your belly is empty, the MC's belly barely increases. Imo when you swallow the centaur, the MC's belly should be as big as if she swallowed 3 people or so. Same goes with the bears you can swallow, they should equal 3-4 people. But that's just my opinion, do as you will.
2. I'm sure this will be improved on in the future, but make it easier and less confusing to craft potions and arrows and stuff like that.
3. I'm also sure this is something that'll come in the future, but make stories & side activities for this game so there's something to do other than just swallow everything you see.

Random bugs that I have encountered so far:
1. I also encountered a bug while writing this. The game won't recognize my save files. They're all in the "My Games/TheVoreGame/" folder, yet the game doesn't recognize them at all. Might be because of the controlled folder access, the game was trying to reach my documents folder but the CFA denied it. I went into settings and allowed the game to access my documents folder so I don't get why the game still doesn't recognize my save files.
Update on bug 1: It was just the Controlled Folder Access that was causing this bug, so it's technically not a bug, just the CFA being annoying as it frequently is. When the CFA prevented the game from implementing save files into the Documents folder it must have dumped all of my save files out as well. So I just copied all the saves in the "My Games" folder into the "Documents/My Games/TheVoreGame" folder and now I can load into all my saves just fine.
2. Sometimes the "Overloaded" debuff that's supposed to appear when the MC's belly is full... doesn't appear. Sometimes it just doesn't appear at all and sometimes it can appear even when the MC isn't 100% full. I think you can also remove the "Overloaded" debuff by saving, quitting the game, then entering the game again. Idk how this debuff works but it has behaved strangely for me so far.

And yeah that's about all I have to say about this game. I'm enjoying this game a ton and I'm really looking forward to future updates.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:26 pm

Hello

unit72 wrote:Good luck with the game!
But hm, I can not run it on my Linux machine under Wine at all, and on virtual machine with Windows 7 it has many glitches with different window sizes and crashes when starting new game.
Will there be a Linux build?

I only made a build for windows, I will try to make a linux build ( I can test it ) but in a next release

EddyS wrote:

1. Technically, there is no limit, but the MC is limited to 14 units (the MC is 2 units, Andrice: 5.5, the bear: 6.2, ...) Beyond this limit, the MC cannot swallow anything 'voluntarily'. But, for example, if a ball 'explodes' in his stomach, the size of the belly will increase. ( the physical limit is 36, after that, the belly does not grow anymore ).
2. :) not yet, it's planned
3. Yes, it's done
4. Too much, it is not set up correctly. You have to digest 50 wolves to be like on the picture.
5. It is not planned, but maybe one day I will manage to use Blender correctly ;)

Thanks for the feedback

Sorry if it's not very understandable, but I'm trying to learn English
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:48 am

Fantastic little game you've got here.
Couple bugs:
1. Eloimaya doesn't seem to listen when you tell her to go home for the SECOND time, first time works alright.
2. Throwing The Ball while mounted on Andrice results in it hitting her and dragging the Player and Andrice both into the Ball.
3. Picking up empty bottles does not seem to work, something about "BeltFull"
4. One time, Eloimaya tried to eat the corpse of a wolf, but seemingly failed and just stared at it. I decided to eat the corpse instead to see if that would help, but she just kept staring at the spot the wolf had been and refused to move.
Last edited by Flame_Valxsarion on Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby EddyS » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:14 pm

Hey again. I had 3 more questions that popped up in my mind after you answered my previous questions.
Saaeder wrote:1. Technically, there is no limit, but the MC is limited to 14 units (the MC is 2 units, Andrice: 5.5, the bear: 6.2, ...) Beyond this limit, the MC cannot swallow anything 'voluntarily'. But, for example, if a ball 'explodes' in his stomach, the size of the belly will increase. ( the physical limit is 36, after that, the belly does not grow anymore ).

3. Yes, it's done

1. When you said "If a ball 'explodes' in his/her stomach, the size of the belly will increase..." in your answer to my 1st question... it got me wondering, how exactly do you make a ball explode in the MC's stomach exactly? Do you just swallow a few of those red balls and then wait for them to explode or?

2. When you said "Yes, it's done" in your answer to my 3rd question, what did you mean exactly? Did you mean that you've already made those changes and they're coming in the next update to the game?

3. Since you mentioned that the physical limit is 36, how exactly do you get the MC's belly that big? Could you perhaps provide a picture of the MC with a 100% physically full belly? I kinda wanna try to achieve the max belly size myself.

Thanks for answering my previous questions.
Regards,
EddyS
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yolomanms » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:05 pm

yup. When I make a new world, its just a white and black screen. Ig my computer can't handle it. ;-;
Yolomanms
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:39 pm

Hello,

1. Yes, after catching a prey with a ball, you can pick it up and swallow it (X key) or store it in the vagina ( Y key ). A full ball in the stomach or vagina will 'explode' after a while and release the prey inside. ( between 200 and 600 seconds )

2. I added a slider in the configuration to change the digestion time ( from 0.1 to 10 ). But this does not change the time to 'kill' a prey. It is also possible that I add items or potions to increase the speed of digestion.

3. It is probably not possible to get to 36. As soon as you go over ~12, the 'Overloaded' debuff prevents you from using the bow or swallowing anything.

Some pictures. They are made in 'editor' mode and not 'in game', the light is bad ( the game does not work anymore, I redesign the code )
In game, it's a bit different because of the animations and movements.

But after 24, it goes beyond the ground, and I don't like that. ( this is also the reason why the belly is deformed in width )
The last picture is not in game, it's an example of what can be done.
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Size.html

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:Fantastic little game you've got here.

Thanks, and thanks for the bugs.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaptainDanger » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:41 pm

I can't find the digestion slider in the options menu, is it not implemented yet?
CaptainDanger
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:47 pm

This seems promising

I am a programmer as well lol i was born in the late 90s i know lots of stuff for BASIC Cobolt and i386 Assembly. I wish you luck!
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby reptilemk5 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:45 pm

as long as I can get digested in it, I'm happy. ^^
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby reptilemk5 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:04 pm

everytime I try to load the game, it just gives me a black screen and nothing else. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10, 64-bit.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:48 pm

Hi,
CaptainDanger wrote:I can't find the digestion slider in the options menu, is it not implemented yet?

No, the slider is not present in the current version.

reptilemk5 wrote:everytime I try to load the game, it just gives me a black screen and nothing else. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10, 64-bit.

Do you have the model. The game requires a DirectX11 graphics card. I tested with a Surface Book 2 ( with a GTX 1050 ), the game works ( with 10 fps ) I don't have many PCs to test it. ( maybe with my old GameBoy :) )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby reptilemk5 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:52 pm

IDK. I only downloaded the game. I will see if I can download the DirectX11 data to fix the issue.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby legodass » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:17 pm

Title is too big and covers the new game button and it becomes impossible to click.
legodass
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:33 am

legodass wrote:Title is too big and covers the new game button and it becomes impossible to click.

Same here.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Saaeder » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:42 pm

legodass wrote:Title is too big and covers the new game button and it becomes impossible to click.

It's right, yes, you can use this savegame to start the game:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62389#p2895489
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:11 pm

Saaeder wrote:Hi,
CaptainDanger wrote:I can't find the digestion slider in the options menu, is it not implemented yet?

reptilemk5 wrote:everytime I try to load the game, it just gives me a black screen and nothing else. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10, 64-bit.

Do you have the model. The game requires a DirectX11 graphics card. I tested with a Surface Book 2 ( with a GTX 1050 ), the game works ( with 10 fps ) I don't have many PCs to test it. ( maybe with my old GameBoy :) )

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Should this be able to run the game then? That's the specs on my laptop. I'm the person that the game froze at around 75% on loading.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:32 am

vore2412 wrote:
Saaeder wrote:Hi,

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Should this be able to run the game then? That's the specs on my laptop. I'm the person that the game froze at around 75% on loading.

Do you have discrete graphics? It is a 3D game with rather decent fidelity, it's possible if you're using integrated graphics, especially on a 2018 processor, that it's struggling.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:44 am

Dongers wrote:Will there be scat? Or at least farts?

I'm curious about this too, as Saaeder hasn't given an answer, and it's something I liked a lot in the Skyrim vore mod as a toggleable feature. Will there be options for gas or disposal?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game