Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept)

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:00 pm

I'm having an issue where when I pause with Esc I can't save or resume the game. Is there a way to resume?
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:52 pm

Just downloaded it but can not get it to load past...let's say roughly 75%. I don't think my computer graphics are that outdated and it runs other Unity games, any suggestions to actually get it start a new game all the way?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CaptainDanger » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:56 pm

This is awesome, would love to see an option to change the dead digestion rate and option to ride Andrice when Eloimaya is already on or to 'ride' inside Andrice. Also I love the magical effects of water :lol:
I also found a problem with saving, if you are moving when you press E a window pops up saying you cant save while animations are playing, but the cursor remains hidden so you can't see where it is to click okay, I'm using fullscreen windowed so I just moved the mouse off of another application directly on to the button and clicked and it worked so there's no issue with the button.
Also if Eloimaya is standing directly behind Andrice you can't get on, your character just gets stuck trying to path behind her but can't get past Eloimaya's collision box.
Oh and while in game this program uses 9GB+ of ram.
CaptainDanger
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:02 pm

It just crashed on me while trying to start a new game, unfortunately.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filtia » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:22 pm

When I start the game the character just runs forward. Capslock and the other locks were off. The only changes I have made to the settings are towards the resolution and the breast size and bounciness.

*The fix was space mouse drivers were causing issues. Even without the space mouse plugged in the drivers were someone activating. Uninstalling the drivers fixes the uncontrollable camera*
Last edited by Filtia on Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Filtia
New to the forum

Postby CaptainDanger » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:25 pm

Sounds like you have some sort of controller plugged in to your pc.
CaptainDanger
New to the forum

Postby go47 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 am

Just as a heads up, UI seems to bug out a bit if you have a fairly high default display resolution. Easily fixed by swapping it to display settings in Windows lower, making the changes in game, then setting it back.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unkownlegend » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:10 am

wowowowow this game looks amazing
Unkownlegend
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:46 am

This is as far as the game loads for me, I've tried several things to get it to load all the way, restarting my computer was the last thing, tried updating Unity software, closing apps, etc. I'd really like to play this game, I tried to use the load game that was uploaded here and that failed too, please help.
Attachments
Screenshot (8).png
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WarmBeanDip » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:05 am

I'm having difficulty with the vore arrows. I cant seem to restock them in the quick slots. I've crafted them in the inventory but dragging them to the slot in the bottom right does nothing.
WarmBeanDip
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:59 am

Thanks for the feedback.

As mentioned in my 1st post, it contains a lot of bugs yes. This version doesn't create log files (so you don't fill your disk). Maybe in a next version, I'll activate the logs, to find out why, for example, the game blocks at 75%.
I did not give the list of recipes either, for example, to make a 'swallow arrow' or a 'Filled potion', I will list them.

recipes:
Spoiler: show
Arrow: branch + Fragment of stone
Poison Arrow: Arrow + Poison Potion
Swallow Arrow: Arrow + Phago-Crystal

Branches: Harvesting on dead wood with his sword
Fragment of stone: Harvesting on the big rocks with his sword, Andrice can transform the stone into Fragment of stone (Give him a stone from the inventory ( drag the stone on his portrait ))
Phago-Crystal: You have to loot or digest enemies (but later, they will be accessible only after digesting an enemy)

Empty Potion: branch + Sand or Broken Glass
Sand: Andrice can transform the Fragment of stone into Sand (Give him a Fragment of stone from the inventory ( drag the Fragment of stone on his portrait ))
Filled Potion: Ask Eloimaya to empty Andrice's balls. ( dialogue 'Are you thirsty?' or 'Oral sex') Then put many empty potion in Eloimaya's stomach (*). Wait :) (Give him a Empty Potion from the inventory ( drag the Empty Potion on his portrait ))
Heal Potion: Filled Potion + Red Flower
Heal Potion: Ask Eloimaya to empty Andrice's balls. Put empty potion and Red Flowers in Eloimaya's stomach.
Poison Potion: Filled Potion + Green Mushroom or (same as for the healing potion)
Mana Potion: Filled Potion + Blue Mushroom or (same as for the healing potion)

TheBall: Swallow a Phago-Crystal ( only player )

(*) The acid in the stomach attacks the cork of the potions, therefore, a potion can empty itself in the stomach. It becomes an empty potion again.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:52 am

Really great concept! The gameplay that is there is super nice!

Are you planning to add human enemies eventually?
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filtia » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:43 am

CaptainDanger wrote:Sounds like you have some sort of controller plugged in to your pc.

No controller. Only keyboard, mouse, microphone and my drawing tablet.
Filtia
New to the forum

Postby justAdude2119 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:22 pm

I have only just stumbled upon this, i have been searching for a voregame like this for a very long time, it looks like a massive project but im very exited for it. ima stay tuned
keep up the gud work! :-D
justAdude2119
New to the forum

Postby Kinkirin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Is there weight gain in the game?
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:17 pm

Katar wrote:Are you planning to add human enemies eventually?

Yes, but first I will finish what I started.

Kinkirin wrote:Is there weight gain in the game?

Yes, but it is necessary to digest a lot of prey ( it is not yet correctly adjusted and I find the 'shape' not very pretty )

Spoiler: show
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby PowerPuncher702 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:07 am

So, from what I've seen of the game so far, it's pretty good! Unfortunately, I can't say much more than that, as mediafile doesn't work for me for some reason.
Is it possible for you to make it so we can download it somewhere else, such as Mega or Google Drive?
PowerPuncher702
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:35 am

So I played for a bit, and it's looking like an alright start for the game. Though I have to ask, is there no quick way to digest something (non-follower)? I saw earlier on the thread that the q button to swallow is just for testing so it's non-lethal? Cause I've been trying to use the vore arrows instead and see what animals I can digest.
Well anyway, things are looking good. I'd love to see how the vore system works for enemies against you. And hearing that human enemies will be coming is great to hear. Hope there are more monster girls than just Andrice.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thetawaves » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi, i have this problem where the sky just don't render and keep "repeating" trees and mountains, and I suppose that's the main problem of the lag i'm suffering. There is anything i must do to fix it?

EDIT: Also, the save mechanic doesn't seems to be working for me. I get close to the statue and it does not give me an option to save.

PD: Will you make a discord for this? The game seems to have an incredible potencial.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:33 pm

For the rendering problem (the sky disappearing), it's simple, I use Unity 2021.2 and it's completely buggy. Since 2021.2, a lot of bugs appeared, I applied a patch temporarily, but apparently, it doesn't work well. ( without the patch, the 3d works 1-2 minutes, then nothing is displayed ;) )

I have to wait for the next version of Unity and hope that it fixes the bugs.
( thanks for the screen )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game