Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Valley of the Predators (concept)

Postby Saaeder » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:22 am

You can find the links to download the game here: https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/download/
It also includes a launcher to keep the game up to date.

And don't forget, it's more of a "concept" than a game, and also, it's the first game I've created.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

After participating in the development of Fallout 4 vore mod (a few years ago) I set out to learn game creation.

This is the result of my learning of Blender, Daz Studio, iClone, Unity, ...

Developing a game in full 3d is really complex. You have to do everything, program the logic of the game, make an AI (not too stupid), make the 3d models with blendShape, animations, textures, the world, .... Creating a sound ambiance too, it's a challenge.
As I'm not an artist, animations, sounds and textures are not very good.
For the moment, it misses a lot of sounds and animations, but I don't like creating animations :)

It is not yet a game, but rather a concept that includes the following features:
  • A big world ( but empty, for now ) with weather management
  • A complex 'vore engine'
  • A follower system
  • Harvesting and crafting
  • A system for saving the game
  • (Sexuality)
  • Many bugs :)
For now, there is no story, no quests, no pnj, no towns, no dungeons, and the player is immortal.
There are some wolves and bears (and rabbits) around the house.

I haven't found a name for this game yet, so currently it's The Vore Game

Tags
Spoiler: show
f/f
f/monster
Monster/f
Monster/monster
Oral Vore
Vaginal Vore (followers)
Multivore
Full digestion ( monsters, followers )
Multiple Prey
(Sex)

Changelog

Screenshots & video

ReadMe
I made a small instruction manual, but everything is not explained, I let you experiment.

Download
Spoiler: show
Before downloading, make sure your PC and graphics card are powerful enough to run the game
( tested with Intel I7-7700HQ, GTX1070 on my laptop, It's the minimum )

https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/download/

About Me
I am a crazy old programmer who started with a Commodore 64 in 1985. I like to play video games, too much even. (Asheron's Call, EverQuest, Wow, Tes, Fallout, Teso, FF14, Ark, ...)
However, I still haven't learned English, which is why this is an automatic translation.

So, please, use simple english ( or french-swiss, but in private messages )

Ha, and I'm not on any social network :) At this time.
Last edited by Saaeder on Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:12 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept)

Postby DarkRain » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:36 am

Amazing
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby DetonaTuto » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:15 am

This is a very interesting game concept. I'll my eye on this one and hope to see it evolve in the future. :D
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:54 am

Very nice, first time im seeing a 3d game like this, I hope future versions will have weight gain after digesting someone or something, or getting digested
runeguden
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:33 am

Holy. Cow.

I just played through for a few minutes, and for a first Alpha release, what's been included so far is already extremely impressive. The graphics are nice, the combat works, the vore system (mostly) works (I couldn't figure out how to regurgitate my followers, one which I swallowed myself and the other was swallowed by a wolf that I swallowed myself), the animations that I've seen so far with walking, running, combat, etc. are decent (the swallow animation is a bit basic, but it's still leagues better than 95% of other vore game swallow animations I've seen, including the Bethesda game mods).

This has potential to be a very good game, vore or otherwise, and I hope to be able to see this project develop further.

Edit: Okay, it takes a few tries of smashing the R key to vomit up someone, but I haven't tested it yet if the companion is two layers of vore down or more. Also I just figured out the inventory is tied to the companion with the backpack, which is an interesting design choice (not a bad choice; just something I haven't really seen before).
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:34 am

Very good game from the looks of it. Just have one issue. When I try to start the game, I can't click on "new game"
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:12 pm

Holy smokes :o That looks amazing, can't wait to see where this goes
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:19 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:Very good game from the looks of it. Just have one issue. When I try to start the game, I can't click on "new game"

Hello,
What is your screen resolution? Do you have a Display Custom Scaling ? ( https://www.howto-connect.com/enable-di ... indows-10/ )
You can try Alt-Enter to switch to windowed mode.

GooInABox wrote:(I couldn't figure out how to regurgitate my followers, one which I swallowed myself and the other was swallowed by a wolf that I swallowed myself)

If the prey is too big, we can't regurgitate it :) If a wolf swallows the companion and you swallow the wolf:
1. The wolf regurgitates the companion and it is possible to regurgitate it with R.
2. The wolf dies and is digested, the companion survives, it is possible to regurgitate it.
3. Drink a 'Filled potion' ( key 5 )
4. Everything is digested, the companion pops back into the house.

The R key is random

runeguden wrote:I hope future versions will have weight gain after digesting someone

It is implemented.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:32 pm

No I don't and I still can't click on "new game" but I can click on everything else
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:34 pm

Is it possible to have my companions eat me and digest me?
runeguden
Participator

Postby Themastermushroom » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:45 pm

It's a good idea and concept, very nice indeed.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:28 pm

Wow, this is ambitious. Best of luck in your endeavor.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:27 pm

Can't play it. It's sending my "Windows Security" into a massive tizzy.
"Security Scan required" and it won't let me scan it.
It's Flooding me with "Scan required" notifications and it won't stop.

Edit: Okay got it to stop and got the game working... but like the others, "New Game" is unclickable.
Tried at various resolutions, nope. Fullscreen, nope.
It's like the button's been unplugged.

Edit Edit: FOUND THE PROBLEM!! The "Name of the Game" title is COVERING the "New Game" button!
Enlarge your screen horizontally and click the left-most side of New Game.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby lago » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:40 pm

This is seriously fantastic! For an early concept build, it's already really impressive. The features you've already begun building out are awesome. And I'm a big fan of your character models and the animations you've implemented so far.
Thank you so much for sharing, I can't wait to see the project progress!
lago
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:05 pm

Ok, for the "new game" problem, yes, with some screen resolutions, the title is in front of the button.
Here is a save file, the 'Load' button is not blocked.

Open ''File Explorer''. Go to ''My Documents''.
Search if there is a folder named 'My games', if not, create it.
Search if there is a folder named 'TheVoreGame', if not, create it.
Place the file into the folder 'TheVoreGame' ( C:\Users\_____\Documents\my games\TheVoreGame\New Game.json ) ( Unzip the file before )
Start the game and click on Load button ( double click to load the save file )
Attachments
New Game.zip
(40.51 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:46 pm

Hello there! The game looks extremly promising!
Just a quick question, am I doing something wrong or does digesting allies takes an eternity? Cause I must have waited like ten minutes after swallowing the small blond one and she must have lost maybe 20% of her hp.
If I hope that I missed something for this insanly long timer, but anyway, well done!
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Antigone wrote:Hello there! The game looks extremly promising!
Just a quick question, am I doing something wrong or does digesting allies takes an eternity? Cause I must have waited like ten minutes after swallowing the small blond one and she must have lost maybe 20% of her hp.

Hello, using interaction 'Q Swallow (Test)' or using an arrow ?
'Q Swallow (Test)' is 'non-lethal' ( If there is nothing else being digested in the stomach ), She will only lose stamina. But why swallowing Eloimaya :gulp: ;)

runeguden wrote:Is it possible to have my companions eat me and digest me?

No, not for the moment.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:33 pm

I see, I was using Q swallow test. Thanks for the quick answer mate!
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:54 pm

Always a welcome sight to see working proof of concepts over shitty "ideas" threads. Well done!
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Antigone » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:39 pm

Hoy again. So after an hour of playing, here is the outcome.

There WAY TOO MUCH incredible things to say. A few exemple of pros: Idle animations (damn, MC is way too cute.), struggle animations, sound designing, jiggles, and what may have been the hardest to code: Light effects. So really, this game is amazingly well made, so please do not consider what comes next as a critic. In truth, those are probably only pre-alpha observations.

The cons:
-Unclear if it is possible to make or how to make predator arrows, core feature.
-Dead digestion takes really too much time in my opinion. This time input makes it way less enjoyable (what I mean: You cannot see the belly shrink. You can only tell "Oh, I think the belly is a little smaller than 2 minutes ago". Sniff.)
-No Humanoid enemies (female, in my personnal preference): Less replayable.
-Digestion noises are a little too shy.
-Edit: Shrinking potion/Filled potion only seems to last a few secounds (while digestion occurs during minutes)

Bug:
-During a thunder weather, the screen went unusually pale. Like, cuty MC was totally white. During another thunder weather, everything went fine.

I think I speak in the name of many silent ones here: this was a kind of game we craved for, for years. So really, you have my thanks, awesome programmer.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game