Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby NinaMercerV » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:27 am

I just got the extended dialogue mod. No luck.
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercerV » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:37 am

Wait, nvm. My cursor missed. When i went to enable it.
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercerV » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:51 am

Now that i've fixed the subtitles. I can't level up. Or open my vore perks menu.
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby WolfyGirl2077 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:36 am

Anyone know how i can fix my issue with the body mesh
ive checked if anything is wrong with the bodyslide and a modder has told me it seems the bodyslide and the mod uses two diffrent models
anyone know how to fix that cause he dosent as he dont know anything about the mod
Attachments
20210926095145_1.jpg
This is my issue
WolfyGirl2077
New to the forum

Postby javitinkfizz » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:59 pm

what happened to the discord ? went to peek and its gone
javitinkfizz
New to the forum

Postby KinraTeyo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:20 pm

Yeah it’s gone for me too
KinraTeyo
New to the forum

Postby thetawaves » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:21 pm

javitinkfizz wrote:what happened to the discord ? went to peek and its gone

Same problem. I just was reading it like 7 hours ago and it's gone.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby thepootis12 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Drama happened.
thepootis12
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:11 pm

{Deleted}
Last edited by randomdude0549 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby PCtronix » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:53 pm

randomdude0549 wrote:
thepootis12 wrote:Drama happened.

Discord terms of service violations are what happened. i know i pulled the server id and reported it for brigading and harassment. i have no doubt other people complained as well. a lot of people had to have filed complaints for the server to be removed. a server getting nuked is a last resort. you will get a lot of warnings beforehand.

you ( and many others ) reported the discord ?, there is a lot of discord to reports and you just choose just this one ?
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:18 pm

So may have worded this wrong. I reported this server a long time ago and left. This was a very widespread issue. But the mod's discord had a servere lack of moderation after carreau left. And a lot of people were harassed. Myself included. Considering how widespread it was I wouldn't write off the fact that a few people filed reports. I know I did. It is also possible that the owner deleted the discord server because they did not want to be banned from making servers. Either way it is disappointing that this mod ended the way it did.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:10 pm

randomdude0549 wrote:So may have worded this wrong. I reported this server a long time ago and left. This was a very widespread issue. But the mod's discord had a servere lack of moderation after carreau left. And a lot of people were harassed. Myself included. Considering how widespread it was I wouldn't write off the fact that a few people filed reports. I know I did. It is also possible that the owner deleted the discord server because they did not want to be banned from making servers. Either way it is disappointing that this mod ended the way it did.

It was unlikely you had anything to do with it. The server went down because the owner got into some drama on another mod server and shut it down out of spite/not working on it anymore.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:12 pm

randomdude0549 wrote:So may have worded this wrong. I reported this server a long time ago and left. This was a very widespread issue. But the mod's discord had a servere lack of moderation after carreau left. And a lot of people were harassed. Myself included. Considering how widespread it was I wouldn't write off the fact that a few people filed reports. I know I did. It is also possible that the owner deleted the discord server because they did not want to be banned from making servers. Either way it is disappointing that this mod ended the way it did.

it's very clear you have no idea what went down, quit talking out of your ass please
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:33 pm

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:

It was unlikely you had anything to do with it. The server went down because the owner got into some drama on another mod server and shut it down out of spite/not working on it anymore.

Shame it was shut down. That server got raided back in March and everyone was at each other's throats way back then. I had hoped it wasn't my fault. (I am pretty hard on myself). I haven't been anywhere near this mod for a long time now and wanted to know what happened. I hope the source code wasn't taken down as well.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby thepootis12 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:58 am

randomdude0549 wrote:

Discord terms of service violations are what happened. i know i pulled the server id and reported it for brigading and harassment. i have no doubt other people complained as well. a lot of people had to have filed complaints for the server to be removed. a server getting nuked is a last resort. you will get a lot of warnings beforehand.

This had nothing to do with you. Gaz (The new owner of the server) threw a fit and deleted it after some shit happened in the Skyrim devourment server (Which he was also a mod of).
thepootis12
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:34 pm

thepootis12 wrote:
randomdude0549 wrote:

This had nothing to do with you. Gaz (The new owner of the server) threw a fit and deleted it after some shit happened in the Skyrim devourment server (Which he was also a mod of).

Gaz took over? and deleted everything? While i am happy that i had nothing to do with this recent incident (which i had feared i was because i ran my mouth too much) we need to archive that source code soon. and i want to get a hold of that source code and a copy of 3.0.4.

edit: source and mod version 3.04 i am going to archive. i have copies of the source code and the mod. if the github repository or the mod link gets nuked. at least we will have backups.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby jackainovil » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:55 am

Hello, I wanted a little more functionality from this mod for thicc vore for atomic beauty.
So I added all the atomic beauty sliders, but I keep having issues with breast, butt, and back growth.

The file that does the math is FV_WeightChangeScript.psc
The other files are for MCM display and base numbers.
Attachments
Fallout 4 vore Changes.zip
(33.05 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
jackainovil
New to the forum

Postby aramari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:06 am

I would like to ask you, when my stomach size exceeds around 65, my digestion stops and my stomach capacity does not decrease, does anyone else have the same symptoms? Does anyone else have the same symptoms? I've reloaded the client and it doesn't fix it.
aramari
New to the forum

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:26 pm

I was active quite a bit on that fallout 4 vore server one of my favorites tbh, there was no such brigading or harassment.
the only thing that might of been seen as little bit of harassment was people being told to give more useful information when they had issues they had to better figure out what they did wrong and how to fix it.

if people consider that harassment then they really shouldn't be on the internet for their own safety.

I still got the fo4 vore mod installed and it won't be going anywhere any time soon.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby mithelcelestia » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:17 am

Does anyone know how to change belly type? I want to use the belly with visible prey but when swallowing raider, it only uses the smooth version.
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game