A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Lois listened to Mei’s explanation it took quite a long time because Lois did interject to ask for elaboration on some points but when they finally reached about the squabbling she frowned “I was outnumbered for three days straight, that was the 5th group I had to fight off…” she grumbled though she could see Mei’s point, she had at one point asked mei to let her spar with something and had ended up fighting some sort of Knight shikigami that according to Lena got the enhancement of Mei’s piece, she had beat the shikigami eventually but it had broken past her guard multiple times with ease. Some time after that she asked Lena for a spar and wasn’t even able to land a single blow having every one of her attacks be parried or dodged expertly before receiving a counter attack in turn. To Lois’ credit though she withstood the thrust attack that had done a number on those exorcists she had been fighting… once… but she did it!

Lena would walk through the door connecting the cars right as Lois responded with a bathrobe on her body and half lidded eyes clearly annoyed but she spoke as if she wasn’t “we have something called rating games, they are forms of competitions, a ‘king’ high class Devil and their servants participate and compete against another. The type of game and goal varies though so sometimes you might encounter one that focuses heavily on the participants fighting, and others you need cunning to claim victory, they all share one potential way to win. Defeat the king, if the king loses everyone on their side does” she walked over and sat down beside mei leaning against her queen and resting her head on Mei’s shoulder closing her eyes

Lois listened to Lena’s explanation, evil pieces had been explained to her before so she got the gist of it “so it’s like a complicated game of chess mixed with the Roman colosseum?”

Lena responded “something like that…” she scooted her body more against mei “save me mei” she commented softly “mother is planning to have me trying out a bunch of dresses she found” mei would remember a couple times being taken by Reina to try stuff on, it took her 2 hours to escape and she got off easier then Lena does.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:00 am

"How would you propose I save you from your mother?" she teased. Privately she did have an idea for an excuse...testing the new girl to quantify her capabilities and potential. She doubted that it would work...Reina would likely counter that Lois needed time to rest and acclimate to Lilith among other things. Mei didn't really have a counter-counter since it was quite reasonable. She put a sympathetic arm around her king.

"We all have prices we must pay for our power and responsibility," she said philosophically. "There are worse fates."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Lena frowned “I don’t know…” she commented but she glanced up at Mei’s philosophical speech and shook her head “you and your trying to be all sophisticated” she then closed her eyes leaning her head against Mei’s breasts a little “oh Lois you will be getting a new outfit aswell”

Lois who just sat there watching the to blinked as her name was said and then got told she was getting a new outfit too, they had to throw out the outfit she originally had due to the harsh conditions it had gone through and so they had gotten her a couple casual human clothes one outfit being the one she was wearing, a casual T-shirt and jeans but she frowned “I can’t just wear this? I feel comfortable in it..”

“Your my servant, your every action including your appearance reflects on me, so no you can’t wear that at the capital, don’t worry they will have you let them get your measurements and then they will probably just make a dress for you as formal attire” Lena commented without opening her eyes
Last edited by tigra9 on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:31 am

Mei ran her fingers through Lena's hair.

"I'm sure there are occasions when such casual wear will be needed," Mei said. "We do have to deal with the human world a great deal after all. In the Devil world we represent Lena and here family so we have to look our best."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:41 am

Lois nodded “alright…”

Sure enough a few minutes later Reina would enter with the train conductor, after the train conductor took a photo of Lois for her record as a reincarnated Devil Reina took them both, though Lois returned in about 30 minutes this would be last mei saw Lena until roughly 10 minutes before they were to disembark at Lillith.

Lena would enter the back car looking at Lois and Mei, she was dressed in a green Victorian style dress with a lovely little hood to it that was pulled up, it had the wings symbol of Windam embroidered on the front with a black backdrop, she would walk over to them calmly though mei could hear the familiar sound of high heels hidden beneath the dress… she knew Lena while able to walk in those absolutely hated them. “We will be at Lillith in 10 minutes, Lois just remember to follow Mei’s example walking behind me and mother, and don’t speak unless someone specifically speaks to you please…” she sighed “of course, despite mother making sure we are dressed up like this I highly doubt anyone but brother is fully dressed up out of those four” mei would know Lena has met all four Maou before, though this would be Mei’s first time meeting the ones besides Lucifer.

Lois was currently dressed in a rather simple and a bit childish black dress, it had sleeves that reached her wrists and the skirt of it if she was standing reached just past her knees, the chest had a little design to it though what it could be was anyone’s guess, she was atleast still wearing her shoes from before because they didn’t have any that fit her available, the the back had an opening in it to allow her wings to emerge when she wanted them too, Reina had also tried to put her hair into little pig tails but Lois had destroyed the ties cause she absolutely hated the style. Along with the light blush applied to her all in all though Lois nearly looked like a cute doll of a girl, just in need of shoes to properly match the dress “are the Maou that lazy?” She asked bluntly

“Nope, well asmodeus-sama might be, but no each and every one of the maous has their…” she put a finger to her chin as she thought for a second before continuing “quirks in personality, Asmodeus-sama and Beelzebub-sama are probably the most chill of them, one because he tends to sleep and the other is very composed at all times” Lena shrugged sitting down next to mei again, now that mei got a closer look she would also see Lena had gotten some makeup applied, her redder lips had already been easy to spot but there was also some faintly done complimentary makeup applied to her face to just add to her natural beauty. But once seated Lena continued “Beelzebub-sama is the reason we devils have the rating games and evil pieces at all, he is the most premier scientist among the devils and much of the technology we have in the underworld is owed to a mixture of him and humanity’s own progression through the past several centuries leaving that as his main duty, Asmodeus-sama is in charge of military affairs, despite his lazy personality the job is handled almost flawlessly, Leviathan-sama is in charge of foreign relations, and Lucifer-sama is just in general leader and does a bit of everything” she explained the four Maou’s duties calmly and as if she has said it hundreds of times

Lois listened to Lena calmly, noticing Lena didn’t lean into mei this time but not commenting on it as she could tell Lena wasn’t in a relaxed state like she had been before “I see, thank you for explaining it to me Lena”

“Add sama when you address me in public or just call me master, I don’t care if you call me by nickname like you have but in public I am ‘Vladilena’ so you could call me ‘Lena-sama’ since your my servant nobody will question you using my nickname” Lena commented with a sigh, she looked perfectly fine outwardly but mei could tell Lena was getting anxious, being called to the capital was a first for Lena though she had came to visit several times following her father while he was on his business, it’s why she had met all four maou before. But this visit wasn’t like that, it was not her father or mother that had been called but she herself was called to see them.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:07 pm

Mei was wearing a formal kimono of purple with with gold vines and leaves embroidered into it, with a red obi around her waist. It want well with her raven hair, which was tired up in a ponytail and held in place with red ivory sticks. She completed the look with red sandals on purple socks.

"Have they said what this gathering is for, Lena-sama?" Mei asked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:06 pm

Lena looked at her queen “no they haven’t but it will be just the three of us meeting the maous directly, mother isn’t allowed past the doors to the Maou chamber for this, only myself and you two” Lena shrugged a little “we will jus find out what this is about when we arrive” she then looked up as the conductor said over the intercom they would be arriving within the minute and Lena stood “well I guess we should prepare to get off then”

Lois hearing Lena’s answer to Mei’s question couldn’t help but shiver, at this point she really didn’t know what to think of the four great Maou. Hearing the intercom though she got up unaware of yet this was not going to be a calm departure from the train. They would exit the train with Reina emerging from the other car of the train and walk out of the train station which looked fairly similar to one in the human world only to be greeted by a huge crowd that was being divided by already prepared rope barriers, the sky was purple but had something akin to a sun high in it currently Lois couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed, past the crowd she could see towering skyscraper like buildings, that was perhaps the least shocking thing in her vision as atleast she could understand the buildings thanks to this being called the capital.

Reina hmmed “seems your fans got wind of our arrival sweety”

Lena just sighed “no, I see some holding signs for Sona too” she pulled out a phone looking device and after two taps hmmed “of course it was Serafall-sama’s fault… she posted on Dwidder about her and Lucifer-sama seeing their sisters today” she put the device away and started walking “Lois please keep up and don’t say anything”

Lois blinked finally snapping to when Lena spoke to her but nodded and followed trying to act as natural as she could with this rather pressured atmosphere. ‘Serafall-sama? Dwidder? What does that have to do with Lucifer?!’ She had heard the mother and daughter converse but hadn’t really understood it not being familiar with the name serafall or the term ‘Dwidder’ but she followed and felt her heart skip a bear as they arrived at what they were leaving in, a solid silver limo bearing an emblem of a Knight carrying a lance and a flag but she would get in following mei and just sat there still stunned silent as the limo began driving, the interior was absolutely fancy too! Though judging by the actions of the other three girls this wasn’t unusual to them in terms of being high class.

It would only take them about 20 minutes before the limo came to a stop in front of a large giant castle that stood in stark contrast to the more modern buildings around it and Lena got out, her mother had said she wasn’t getting out since she wasn’t allowed to see her son anyway, pouting about it apparently. As Lena lead her two servants to the doorway she looked at the men standing guard at the front door, they looked like humans but they were wearing jet black armor and held in their hands a poleaxe, their Devil wings out and in full display with what seemed to be several patrolling in the sky too but upon reaching the door Lena curtsied “My name is Vladilena Eligos, heiress of the Eligos family to succeed my Father Vlad Eligos. I am here at the summons of the Four Great Maou with my two servants, My queen Mei, and my newly appointed Knight, Lois” Lena motioned with a hand to each of her servants as she said their name

One of the guards looked at his partner gave a nod then they relaxed a bit “go on in Lady Vladilena, their Eminance’s are greatly awaiting your arrival”

The partner spoke “you will find them in the main chamber of the first floor, just go straight down the hall”

Lena nodded “thank you very much” she then walked inside making sure her servants kept pace, atleast the inside seemed closer to a modern big business entrance, there was a hall to the side of the desk and after Lena greeted the women sitting there briefly she walked down the long hallway, it was a blend of old and new style for the building but they would pass several guards standing so still they could be mistaken for statues along the way though their eyes observed the girls walking past them under a scrutinizing gaze.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:01 pm

Mei's expression finally became nervous and Lena's revelation. Just them? Alone? With the Powers That Be? When she saw the crowd, suddenly she felt like the terrified little girl that she had been before Lena had found her. She swallowed, put on her game face, and followed her King. She was very thankful that the excited crowd was being held back. So many eyes on her...judging...

Nine Hells, she thought to herself. This must be far more important than I had imagined. I knew I wouldn't have an ordinary life but this...

She kept her head high and her eyes low as she followed Lena. Her ears were slightly back and her anxious tail was thankfully swishing under her kimono. She knew that the guards were perfectly prepared to strike them down at any hint of treachery, even Lena. She willed herself to not sweat and kept her breathing slow and steady.

They have no reason to harm us...they have no reason to harm us...

She had to shut down the unwelcome worries about the possibility of being set up somehow. Her mind conjured all kinds of horrific possibilities. She clamped a lid on the growing internal panic and projected the serene air that had been trained into her.

Yamoto Nadeshiko...Yamoto Nadeshiko...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:53 pm

As they walked down the hallway Lena would at one point stop, even though she had not looked back at all she felt it and ignoring Lois giving her a look of confusion she put a hand in Mei’s head petting it, no words were spoken but the message was clear enough with a simple exchange of looks and the petting. Lena was telling mei it was ok and to relax.

Lois had felt incredibly nervous too and had fallen back on her training in her youth to keep herself calm and not acting like every little thing would make her jump, but when Lena had stopped she had aswell and just watched tilting her head.

It was as the three were stopped and doing this small interaction a male voice would interrupt “ah, seems you have arrived safely Lena” when the girls looked they would see a man walking in their direction from the same way they had just come from, his green hair was brushed back and he had light blue eyes, he cut a rather dashing figure looking to only be in his 30s at the oldest, he was wearing a fancy green robe and he had a green clock with black and yellow squares embroidery lining the top of it around his shoulders, he would come to a stop as he reached the girls and looked between her servants though since he towered over them to a degree he had to lean down when he went to examine Lois with his eyes and he hmmed “a miracle child that fell? Quite the terrible mistake for the church to make considering how important miracle children are to them.” He hmmed a hand that looked rather thin and frail slipping out from under his cloak and with palm open a green glow came from it “archangel energy? Hmm the light isn’t pure enough for Micheal, not enough innocence for Gabriel’s blood…”

Lois took an unconscious step back getting incredibly nervous, she had not been allowed to carry her weapons, she could try forming a light weapon to fight back but that would likely get her killed!

Lena had been about to speak to the man but he interrupted by beginning to examine Lois and when she took that step back lena finally spoke “Maou Ajuka Beelzebub-sama, please stop your making her incredibly nervous and I’d rather not lose my night because she foolishly lashed out from fear”

The man Ajuka Beelzebub finally took his eyes off Lois looking back at Lena and then straightening himself as he glanced at Lois “ah yes, your right, I’m sorry young lady I didn’t mean to scare you, it’s very rare to get to see a miracle child of any kind up close, the church is not exactly keen to let one slip beyond their reach”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:56 pm

Mei sighed with relief as Lena touched her head. Lena had everything under control.

Her eyes narrowed as Beelzebub decided to rudely probe the new Knight without permission in front of her King. She kept her peace, though. Lena could handle him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:06 am

Lena sighed “beelzebub-sama, by chance why did the Maou call for me? I must admit I’m not fond of being so in the dark, it makes me feel very nervous” she put a hand to her chest as she asked him

Ajuka beelzebub smiled “that I can’t tell you here, it is a matter of great importance so it can’t be brought up carelessly, now come along, the rest are still in the council room, I had left because i had a small matter that needed my attention earlier” he started walking to lead the girls

Lena frowned but spoke hiding her disappointment “I understand Beelzebub-sama come along you two” she then took the lead of her servants again but she followed beelzebub, after what felt like another 5 minutes they found themselves in front of a large stone double door that was fairly large, a small giant could walk through them easily just like the hallway but Ajuka just waved at the guards that opened the door and let the four people through. The room beyond the door was quite large, the roof was in a dome shape and the door lead out to a flat marble floor, there was in the center room a single large circular table with 4 seats, in the seat farthest from the group was a bald man laying down seemingly asleep, to his right was a girl dressed in a magical girl outfit with her black hair done up in pig tails and she turned seeing Ajuka (the girls were hidden behind him from her angle) “I known I know Serafall… it was an important matter, and we don’t have to wait any longer” with that he stepped aside to reveal the girls

Lena once they entered the room just looked towards the closest chair to them where she knew her brother sat, when Ajuka stepped aside though she got no time to react before she was grabbed in a hug and she kicked her feet uselessly, she was only a little shorted then the figure now holding her but she was lifted enough her feet couldn’t touch the floor “Levia…then…Sama… I can’t…. Breathe” she choked out, her hands were bound to her sides under the grip of the one holding her

Serafall from her seat had hopped up the moment Ajuka had said they didn’t have to wait any longer and ran over and snatching up Lena in a hug “Little Lena! You have grown quite a bit but you still look so cute!” Serafall hearing Lena say that though let go just letting Lena drop to the floor and then looked back at the fourth person for the table, Maou Lucifer himself “ok I’ll give you credit Lena is a cutie with the starting signs of a mature woman… but she is still a 4 out of 5 while my sweet sona is a 5 out of 5!”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:56 pm

Lena's brother was also dressed to the nines in a formal uniform...but he had his feet up on the desk and looked quite bored. Likely to annoy her and pretty much anyone else. His silver hair marked him as kin but his face was marred with a scar and a missing eye...an eye that had been shot out supposedly by an archangel. The missing eye was covered with an eyepatch that had writing that frequently changed. At the moment it read "So people actually read this?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:27 pm

Lena sweatdropped “Serafall-sama, can you please not compare me to Sona?” She asked respectfully but she walked over to her brother and seeing the maous were all relaxed and not in a serious mood at all she let herself relax a bit and put her hands on her hips “is there some reason your avoiding mother and father again brother? Mother is going to catch you and take some skin off you at this rate”

Lois just stood there beside mei watching all this unfold, she… didn’t know what to say, she had thought up many possible ways this could’ve gone but this scene left her more flabbergasted then anything she could predict

Serafall pouted seeing Lena walk past her “blame him! He was the one gloating that you were the cutest of all nobility” she swung her staff sparkles of demonic energy flowing off it like a magical girl’s staff “I have half a mind to wink and do a little twinkle and…” she would stop as a hand was placed on hers

“Please spare me Serafall, this is not the place for any of us to run wild with all the power we have” Ajuka Beelzebub commented dryly and then walked to the one empty seat sitting down “if you two can’t be good when we are all gathered I’ll seal you both for a couple months then set all the work that builds up in front of you two when I let you out” he chided the two like an elder brother would chide his rambunctious baby siblings

“Your a devil Ajuka!” Serafall exclaimed at hearing about the time out as she walked back to her seat and sat down pouting “you do that and I’ll blow away your lab in retaliation Ajuka”

Lois couldn’t help but whisper under her breath so softly only mei notified it “Says a ruler of the devils…” at Serafall’s calling Ajuka a devil
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:31 pm

Mei let out the breath she had been holding. If Trigon had his feet up then the situation wasn't likely to be terrible.

Trigon just shrugged at Lena's admonition.

"There is a reason," he said. "In fact it's why we are gathered here today. Now give your big brother a hug."

He pulled his feet off the table and opened his arms.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:08 pm

And received a punch to the face for his troubles…

At this Lois let her mouth drop, Lena… Lena just punched one of the leaders of hell!!!! Oh gods what kind of troubles would they be in?!

Lena though knew her punch did nothing and tilted her head one eye closed with a face that said this was all to familiar to her “this is what mother told me to give you for her… and this…” she suddenly shifted her pose and in an instant summoned her sword swinging it in a sideways arc aiming for her brothers chest winds wrapping around the blade acting as a sheath as she slammed it as hard as she could into her brothers chest “is what Artoria asked me to do since you haven’t bothered on your past four breaks to take her on a date…” she then put her sword away, the attack had blown her brother out of his seat but she knew all to well even with his guard down that wasn’t enough to cause any real damage to him

The punch had worried Lois… but what Lena followed up with made Lois fall to her knees and sit on the floor “we… are done for… aren’t we?” She wasn’t aware this was rather normal routine between the silver haired siblings so her fear and despair was rather understandable

Ajuka from his seat watched Lena attack her brother and just smiled “Trigon, you kinda had that one coming, Artoria has dropped hints to treat her the past few times she came to see you”

“Yeah yeah, poor Artoria she has to put up with a husband that loves her but neglects her as his wife!” Serafall chimed in in her over the top fashion
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:24 pm

The blast toppled Trigon backwards and slammed him into his high backed chair...and a further fifteen feet beyond. He lay there unmoving while Mei raised her eyebrows.

True she had been tempted to do that a few times herself, but Lena at least had the excuse of "delivering a message".

"I deserved that," he said as he sat up. "Fine. Not that any of that its any of you guy's business."

He picked himself up and straightened his fine vest. His eyepatch now read "Zoiks!"

"Ajuka, would you please do the honors of explaining what this is all about?"

Normally he would do the honors but he had to extract his chair from a spot high in the wall behind him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:27 am

Lena raised an eyebrow at the eyepatch having changed its saying, when did he? Her blow didn’t budge the chair though it did break the back of it with trigon’s body though she looked at Serafall “Arotoria-Nee also busies herself as one of the Eligos family maids almost every day of the week Serafall-sama. If mother and father didn’t force her to take 1 day off each week I think she’d go months without a day off”

Ajuka chuckled hearing that “well… she has her reasons for working for them as a maid, but that’s not important currently, nor is it the reason we called for you” he turned to Serafall “Serafall, where did you put it?”

Lois still sitting there watched trigon stand brushing all of that off and she just bowed her head at this point all her worry and disparity had reached a point she just went back to a neutral emotion…. She had a lot to get used to it seemed

Serafall hearing Ajuka say her name smiled and hopped up “yep yep, got it riigghht here!” She reached into the cleavage of her outfit (which earned a facepalm from Ajuka) and pulled out a case it was a blue ring box like the types one would use during a proposal when asking their partner for marriage and Serafall smiled “we obtained this recently and though we have actually tried using it it won’t stick in anybody now” since Lena was closest to her now she got up and held out the box opening it to reveal a glowing blue gem inside it

Lena just looked at Ajuka listening to him then Serafall when it was directed to her and tilted her head quizzically but upon the box opening her stomach began to shine through her dress and she put a hand to her stomach where the Windam mark was looking uncomfortable “this is… a sacred gear… isn’t it?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:35 am

Trigon sat down in his broken chair again.

"It is," he said. "And here was a lot of talking about when and whether or not to give it to you. You see your gear is part of a set. This is the second piece. We believe there might be a third. In any case, this may well be they first time they have been reunited since the Great War."

He almost leaned back in his chair until her remembered it only had half a back anymore.

"There was a lot of worry about your ability yo handle it," he added. "I felt that you were finally old enough to handle the strains and responsibility. Naturally, I was the deciding vote."

He said at so casually but there was little doubt that the arguments had been fierce.

"The choice to accept it is, of course, yours. Only you can judge whether or not your can handle the power that this will give you."

Now he did look serious. That all by itself lent weight to show important this was.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:35 am

Lena stood there and looked at her brother as he spoke listening to him then looking back at the sacred gear not saying anything

“It has been since well before the Great War that we three have stood face to face as ourselves… not through our hosts that have clashed many many times” Windam spoke from Lena’s stomach “do not be mistaken child who holds me, if you take Selece into yourself you will be a step closer to higher strength, but the strain on your body will not just double, it will be much greater then merely that”

Ajuka spoke “we have actually tried giving it to someone before but it would start to sink in, then just fall off as if it refused them, we don’t even know who it’s original possessor was for this generation”

Lena looked down at herself listening to Windam but after closing her eyes and thinking for a second she took a deep breath and let it out as an exhale before opening her eyes and reaching out to take hold of the sacred gear and it sank into her palm immediately “wait that we….” She didn’t get to finish as she collapsed to the floor instantly

Lois finally snapped out of it seeing the sacred gear, she got up and watched but the moment she saw the clear signs of Lena collapsing she willed herself to top speed and ran to Lena, only barely catching her before Lena hit the floor, though as a result of her sliding catch and her inexperience she slid and would’ve hit Serafall’s seat but a green barrier formed and she just hit that instead but ignoring the pain of her leg she sat up and laid Lena’s head in her lap “Lena-sama? Lena-sama?!”

Ajuka got up from his seat and crouched next to Lena and Lois a palm reaching out and green energy forming as he examined Lena “her body isn’t rejecting the sacred gear, but it’s like she is in a deep dream state…”

***** (next part is in Lena’s mind only the place is that location from the fan art I shared you in private message before, would you be ok playing Selece?)

Lena for her part would sit up and groan looking around, she was no longer in the Maou council room, instead it was dark, some light seemed to come in from the pillared wall to her right but it was the same light one would get from the moon at a bad angle, her ability to see in the dark did not seem to work very well as while she could see her vision was only slightly better then a humans “where?” She looked around not sure.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:52 am

She stood in a large hallway, with windows decorated by drapes. Despite her ability to see in the darkness, the shadows of the unlit hall had drained all but the dark blues from everywhere.

Silver and yellow light suddenly shone through a pair of huge french-style glass doors that had somehow appeared. The doors silently opened and a massive draconian shaped being half entered the hall. Three eyes, two normal and one in its forehead, stared down at her and were clearly the source of the yellow tinge.

"So you are the partner of Windham," a voice spoke though the creature's mouth did not move. "And now you would tempt fate and try to wield me. Justify your existence and your intent. Your fate depends on your words."

The voice seemed to echo all around her. She was in the presence of a being of immense power and despite her own considerable might she felt very small before the beast.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay