A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:16 pm

Lena feeling the gentle touch smiled “you don’t have to be so gentle, I’m not going to tear that easily and that’s a soft sponge anyway” hearing the girls response she frowned “are you sure? Following me may end up being even scarier for you” she let out a soft exhale “but it’s your choice to make, I can only do so much about it myself”

With that Lena would talk to mei a little bit probing for information from the girl through casual conversation, Lena never said much about herself but at this point there wasn’t much need to, once Lena was clean she would get into the bath with mei and sat there soaking, the square stone tub was big enough for the two girls to share it easily though an adult would probably take up half of it entirely, as she soaked lena just relaxed.

After they were completely done lena would get out and grab towels for them during herself off then wrapping her hair up in the towel, she had deactivated the circle she was using to record after she probed for information and now she went through that information in her head while she got the bathrobe that had been placed for her on tying the cloth belt to close it, Mei’s pillowcase was gone form the changing room and instead a bathrobe had been left for the cat girl “I guess we will have to figure out getting clothes for you won’t we mei?” Luna commented to the cat girl, the bathrobes were made for humans so mei might have trouble with her tail though this made Lena tilt her head “can you hide your ears and tail like I can my wings? I remember hearing yokai were able to blend in among humans of their own accord” she thought that might help mei out in the long run to be capable of, even if she didn’t know how Lena could try getting ahold of how one does it then let mei be taught the trick to it
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Mei wrapped herself in the thick robe...practically disappearing into it. She shook her head at the question. Naturally she wouldn't know how to hide them...no cat folk had been part of her life to help teach her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Lena blinked “I see” she got a thinking expression to her face “then I guess we will have to figure that one out won’t we?” She smiled and turned “we’ll come on, Yukimura probably has food prepared for us” she got a naughty grin “wonder what kind of sweets he has too…” she slid open the door and stepped out and stopped going stiff and immediately her posture shifted out of its casual posture to a dignified noble posture

Before Mia could come out she would hear the voice of an older woman “well well, Yukimura, you asked me to bring her a change of clothes for after bath yet she comes out in a bathrobe and she was talking about sweets?”

Yukimura’s voice could barely be heard but it carried to mei’s ears “don’t blame me on the sweets and I don’t have any clothing for the princess but thankfully I had a bathrobe that fits a child so I figured it was better to give her that then to let her run around naked”

The woman spoke up again in an almost sisterly tone “is that so? Then, Lena, pray tell why you have not yet contacted father and mother?”

“I’ve been busy bathing myself and the girl we found” Lena responded as she finally walked down the hall allowing mei the chance to poke her head out where she would see a rather lovely woman with golden blonde hair that was done up in a bun in the back with bangs hanging on either side of her face and across her forehead. In her hand was a casual child’s dress, it was rather plain but it had blue and white with off white trimming showing a degree of fanciness to it that would not fit a middle class child but Lena once she was standing in front of the older and taller woman she took the dress “I will finish drying and then put this on my self artoria, thank you very much for taking the time to bring it”

Artoria tilted her head and smiled “oh? Did you not pick up on it yet little sister?” Artoria’s expression was happy but something about that smile was terrifying.

“Ah… I’m sorry big sister” Lena said respectfully bowing her head “thank you very much for bringing me my dress”

“Better” artoria commented then walked over to Mei and leaned down so she was eye level with the cat girl reaching a hand up to gently pet mei’s head fingers rubbing mei’s ear in a comforting manner “so your the one my sister was asked to help with? Your quite the cute little child”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:37 pm

Mei had picked up on Lena's tension and had tried to shrink away out of sight. She failed, of course. She just looked down at the floor until her ear was rubbed. The girl looked up shyly, not at all sure what to make of the blond woman.

Now that her hair was clean it had a raven-black sheen. When she grew it out it would no doubt be wondrous.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:09 am

Artoria tilted her head and gently shifted the bathrobe examine mei’s body underneath what amounted to a mountain of cloth despite being a fairly thin bathrobe simply because of how over sized it was “hmm, Yukimura make sure the food you give her is soft and easy to digest, her body will need time to recover before she should go having any hard to digest foods”

Yukimura spoke up from the kitchen “you got it Lady Artoria”

Artoria nodded hearing yukimura’s confirmation and looked back at mei letting go of the ear and straightening up “my name is Artoria Lucifer… I’ll leave it at that as I suspect we will have more time to get to know each other better in the future. Lena I would like to talk to you in private” as she addressed Lena (who was changing in the hallway not seemingly caring at all of her nudity)

Lena blinked turning to look at Artoria and spoke “understood big sister” with that she finally got the dress pulled down over her head and she slipped her hands through the pieces designed for them. Finally changed she stepped over to mei who she hugged “alright well I’ll let you go eat Mei just save some for me latter ok?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:43 am

After so much time alone, Mei did not want to be left alone again. Especially in the presence of the scary man. She did, however, recognize that Lena was being given little choice. She slowly crept into the dining area and gasped at its size.

Uncomfortable with the idea of someone like her sitting down and being served at such a grand table, Mei instead stood in a corner of the room and hoped Lena would come back before she was noticed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:24 am

Lena after letting go of mei followed Artoria up the stairs disappearing onto the second floor.

The dining room had on the few tables against the walls been decorated with fake flowers and there where pictures of landscapes hung on the walls, the table was a long rectangular table that could seat 12 at it with a couple flower vases with flowers in them these ones weren’t fake. Yukimura would shortly after walk out form the kitchen which was accessed through another entry way of the dining room, in his hands was a bowl of white rice and in the other a bowl with soup in it, the soup smelt good and had a hint of fish to its smell.

“You should take a seat at the table, I’m not serving anyone that wants to just stand in a corner” he commented looking at mei before he walked over to the table setting the food down at the table in front of a chair and also set down a spoon and chopsticks “do you know how to use chopsticks? Or a spoon?” He asked watching mei for her response
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:17 am

Mei came out of her corner and sat herself down at the table, picking a seat at a corner. She nodded silently as an answer to the tall bodyguard. She picked up the spoon and started in the soup.

The second she tasted the delicious soup she seemed to lose a great deal of her shyness. It was so good! She ate it with rapid enthusiasm, gulping and swallowing as fast as her little body would allow.

She was very surprised that she was starting to feel full after only a quarter of the bowl. After being half-starved for so long her stomach had shrunk a bit. She managed to down some of the rice before she realized she was in danger of throwing her meal back up.

With her belly full of soup and rice and then recent warm bath, Mel's head started to droop. She didn't want to be rude to the scary man but her eyelids were suddenly so heavy. As Yukimura watched, the girl's head leaned forward until it rested on the table. Her yellow eyes closed and she fell asleep for the first time in who knew how long.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:38 pm

Yukimura just watched the girl only be able to eat a little less then half her meal, he had even made the portions small but he didn’t think she was this bad off. When she fell asleep he would take the dishes to the kitchen quickly dealing with the food before returning and picking mei up taking her to the guest room where he interrupted Lena and Artoria though they did put mei to bed for him.

When mei awoke she would find herself tucked into bed, the bedroom was rather plain by most standards but to her it likely seemed fancy, the sheets of the western style bed were a plain white and the pillows were very soft, it was warm in the bed as if the cold nights where just a figment of Mei’s imagination.

It would be while mei was looking around she might notice she was not alone in the bed, laying beside her completely naked compared to Mei’s wearing a gown that while to long did fit her, was Lena, who would open her eyes a little as the light from the sun that was leaking through the closed curtains invaded her face that had been hidden beneath the covers but she would sit up rubbing her eyes sleepily “morning… aaahhmmm…” she commented sleepily before yawning a hand going to her mouth while she yawned her eyes bouncing between closed and half open while she was still waking up.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:25 pm

"Kya!"

Mei jumped at the realization she wasn't alone. She darted to the far side of the bed seemingly by magic.

"When...how...?" She stumbled over her words in her confusion. Then she remembered.

The girl who had taken her in. Of course.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:41 pm

Lena just looked at mei and frowned still sleepy “why the yell so early?” She asked before finally shaking her head eyes opening fully “did you sleep well?” She asked climbing out of the bed and stretching with another yawn, now that mei had calmed from her startle awake she might notice Lena had a bad case of bed hair
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:55 pm

"Mei...did sleep well," she said with a nod. She was unable to look away from the contorted disaster that the silver hair had become. Maybe Lena tossed and turned a lot in her sleep. "When did you...?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:12 am

“Join you in the bed? A little before midnight” she ran her hands through her hair to straighten her bed head, despite looking like a jumbled mess it easily fell back into being straight but Lena as she did this she looked at the time, 9:00 am. “Well regardless we slept in quite a bit and I am needing to get back home” she faced mei and held out her hand “I want to hear your decision for confirmation, do you wish to become my servant and walk a path that will change you into a Devil and bind you permanently to me… or do you wish to stay here and work for yukimura as you are?” She smiled “it’s your choice to make but I need the answer before I leave so I can arrange anything that needs to be arranged”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Mei stared at her hand for a long moment.

"Now Mei is nothing," she said. "As Devil, maybe Mei become something."

She reached out and took Lena's hand.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Lena gripped the hand in a small hand shake letting her demonic aura flare up a bit making her entire body seem to shine silver like her hair before she quickly settled it down again and let go of Mei’s hand “alright then, we’ll I’ve gotta go home and make some arrangements… for now you will stay here with Yukimura, when I have everything prepared I will come to get you” she smiled “so until then please work on getting your body healthy again ok?” She hugged mei briefly before letting go and walking over to the chair in the room grabbing the dress and putting it on. “I will see you later then Mei, be a good kitty” she added on that tease with a giggle before leaving the room.

(Timeskip) *****

It was a week later that Lena returned to get mei and the two had to travel by a secret Devil only route to enter the underworld, though prior to actually taking that route they had to go two towns away which thankfully Yukimura drove them there. Mei would come to live with Lena in her family’s large and impressive castle, Mei would also come to learn the Erigos territory covered the size of Honshu the largest island of Japan. Years would fly by while mei received tutoring and lessons on various subjects including etiquette, Devil history, Devil language, math, and even some lessons on yokai and onmyoji, surprisingly the devils had a fair bit of knowledge on those two existences for mei to learn about herself from it, though it was clear the knowledge came from what could be gathered with small interactions.

It would now be fall in the human world as Lena now 14 years old the same as her newly made queen Mei would be in Europe riding on a horse with mei riding one next to her, her body has undergone some changes from puberty and she now stood 5’3 and was wearing a form fitting outfit for horseback riding which was how her and mei had reached this spot her chest contained in the shapely outfit were clearly at the very least C cups at minimum but she would ride along the path with mei enjoying the breeze since it was currently day time, Lena having long since been used to how drained the daytime makes devils feel and she would look back at mei “see? Told you a vacation in the human world would be relaxing” she commented with a smile her silver hair now reached her waist in length and mei would understand quite a few quirks about Lena, including the fact that despite sleeping soundly her hair would always end up as messed up as it was the first morning they were together, secondly was Lena could not sleep at all unless she had nothing on, and lastly sweets, how many times already was it that Mei has had to pull Lena away from a sweets store in the town they were staying at during this week long vacation? They had only been here two days and Lena seemed to try and sneak off to it every time she could.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Mei, save for her hair, had become all but unrecognizable. She wore her raven hair very long and was now adept at hiding her cat features. She had also grown and filled out in generous ways, standing at 5'6" and sporting an hourglass like figure. Her extensive training had turned her into a Lady of quality, a Yamato Nasdeshiko. She moved with the grace of her people and seemed to have the senses of them as well...able to sense almost instantly when her wayward mistress was trying to sneak off. Unless Lena learned how to be silent on the utrasonic scale, there was little she could do to escape her black-haired shadow.

"Of course, milady," Mei said, having grown out of her third person speech. "And I'm sure that our visit to Germany had nothing to do with their famed Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte. (Black Forest Cake)" She looked around and even though her ears were hidden, Lena was sure that Mei could hear nearly everything around them. "I believe that is a lake nearby. I can hear flamingos. A sizable flock from the sound of it. Perhaps a detour for a few pictures?""
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Lena turned her eyes away “that was only 10% of the reason I chose here…” well she didn’t flat out deny it atleast, Lena would occasionally have thrown jealous glances at mei as they grew up because they had eventually figured out the two were practically the same age with mei only 3 days younger then Lena, yet at the age of 14 Mei was practically full grown while Lena was still in her growth stages. At the mention of the flamingos though she smiled “oh yes let’s do that…. Waaah!!” Right as she was almost through her sentence she got thrown back off her horse that had suddenly been spooked, Lena landing on her butt and quickly curling up as her horse suddenly took off the way they came narrowly missing her with its hooves.

Once she was safe she stood up and frowned looking at mei… who’s horse had stopped and was staring cautiously in front but otherwise had not made any fast movements “the rancher did say he was the easy to spook type…” she commented in a complaining tone before turning her gaze to where Mei’s horse was looking there was a large hill so they couldn’t see anything but mei would pick up sounds, clicks like a gun trigger being pulled though no bullet shooting sounds followed those clicks.

What neither girl would miss though was a sudden flare up of supernatural energy… followed by a girl running over the crest of the hill looking back and shooting a white gun she held in her left hand but she suddenly pulled her right which seemed to be holding a beam of light from it in front of herself and wincing as it bounced in her hand. She would end up losing her footing and rolling down the hill onto the pathway that mei and Lena were on as she stood up quickly, now closer the girls could see this strange girl had blood running down her right arm and her legs where there seemed to be small holes “why the hell are you guys chasing me? I was minding my own business!” She was panting and though she was standing trying to look fully able mei would pick up on the fact her legs were ever so slightly shaking
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:21 am

A half dozen men started emerging from the trees around her. She had clearly been chased into a trap. The men wore overcoats over white tabars with red crosses on the chest. Each held a rosary in one hand and a firearm in the other. All of them began to chant:

“Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii..."

The men held their rosaries firmly in front of them as they approached the girl. As they closed in a cloud of white light seemed to gradually materialize around her.

"...omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te…cessa decipere humanas creaturas..."

One of the men put his pistol into his belt and took out a vial of clear water.

"Mei patted her horse's neck, trying to keep him calm.

"...eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare…Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ..."

The water-wielder flicked the water in the air in the shape of a cross.

"Excorcists," Mei said. "Milady, permission to intervene?"

"...hostis humanæ salutis…Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine…"

The men's voices raised as they closed in on the girl, signaling the beginning of a crescendo.

"It doesn't seem very fair after all," Mei added as she slid out of her saddle. She straightened her blouse as she prepared for battle.

"...quem inferi tremunt…Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus..."

The men closed in on her, closing the cage they had created even closer on her.

"Any time, my lady," Mei said as she readied herself.

"...audi NOS!"

The cage of light was sealed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:29 am

Lena watched the men emerge from above the hill and closing in on the girl and at Mei’s request for permission she crossed her arms “denied… I have no reason to help a fallen angel”

The girl looked around herself at the light forming, but right as the guy who took out the water began to toss it she shot her pistol a bullet of light striking right into his forehead a pair of black wings emerging from her back “did you guys forget I was once the best of the youth generation?” The girl dropped her sword and pulled another gun out lifting it and shooting, one guy lost half his ear another took a bullet to the shoulder the cage now dispersing as she had interfered enough with the chanting but before she could do any more she coughed up blood as holes appeared in her chest, none hit her heart but these wounds were no less lethal as she fell to her knees and she fired one last shot that didn’t even hit any of the men before she fell back onto her back to weakened from blood loss to act further “damn it all…” she hated this, though certainly the church had reason to hunt her she literally had been minding her own business when she crossed paths with these men and had not shown any signs of aggression yet they attacked her anyway.

Lena would move at this point motioning for mei to stay on standby, she didn’t say a word but the fallen angel girl looked towards her but said nothing. Lena would stop once she was within sword range of the girl and the men and spoke “well this is quite the sight… a fallen girl laying in a pool of her own blood and the men that ganged up and did it are men of the faith” she mentioned it all with clear mocking in her voice, one of the men would notice Lena was a Devil and told the others that she was, but if they turned their guns on Lena a massive gust of wind would force them back a step with the gust of wind’s source being around Lena who activated her sacred gear which now formed an almost complete green armor over her chest and she took out the sword from the glove with a gem embedded in it “I don’t intend to fight as it would cause more problems then it would solve so how about we just leave it at this?” She pointed at the girl “she is as good as dead so your job is accomplished with this isn’t it?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:34 pm

The men covered the fallen one with their pistols the second their cage was dispersed. They turned their heads as one to look at Lena.

"This is none of your concern, demon," the older leader snarled in German. "Rest assured your time will come. Be gone from here!"

"My lady," Mei said quietly. "This fallen is using light weapons. Should she be able to do that?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay