[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-09-04

Postby vgove » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:00 pm

can you put it on mediafire for thoes that mega does not work for?
vgove
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:40 pm

vgove wrote:can you put it on mediafire for thoes that mega does not work for?

Mega does work, you just have to be patient. Put it on the download queue and sit back doing something else for half an hour and you'll be a lot better off than waiting for it to be uploaded to Mediafire.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby swish » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:37 pm

So THIS is what you've been doing since you made TEOG! :o It's amazing! This can definitely be worked on to become even better than the original web browser version :D I can't wait for your future updates and content Ugre, thank you so much for not abandoning this! I did get a bit worried about things being abandoned when I saw on the github that you didn't update that remake, but this is 3D which shocked me! Seems surprisingly stable so far honestly which I also did not expect, this was a welcome surprise to see! Personally I'm looking forward to enemies that can actually vore the player, so prey content too. That's the one thing that was missing from TEOG in my opinion, like for example the fairies can shrink you if they beat you, but they can't then eat you if you become smaller than they are.
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Well I let it download over 10 hours and it failed but it seems to be only this file everything else I download works perfectly fine amy ideas on how to fix this?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:23 am

Would it be possible.for anyone that managed to download to upload it as something other then mega even an email attachment would work better than mega I think
Wollffett
Participator

Postby dagar » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Yea, something is hella wrong with the download link. ^^; It's kinda borked and fails every time I've tried to download it.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:28 pm

What are good alternative's to upload to so next build I can do upload to those too?

Will also build for mac knowing that there are mac players now but I won't be able to test it and earlier tries to build for mac gave me file sizes at half of win/linux build is that normal for mac stuff?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby KittyCoco » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:42 pm

dagar wrote:Yea, something is hella wrong with the download link. ^^; It's kinda borked and fails every time I've tried to download it.

I had some issues yesterday, but i refreshed it later on and resumed the download and it went as a more normal speed.
KittyCoco
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:38 pm

BACK FROM THE DEAD! What'd I tell ya'll? Patience is a virtue! Time to check out the Unity Version!

---

I successfully downloaded it, though the saves seem to be acting weird.

---

But they still work at least...
Turbotowns
???

Postby swish » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:36 pm

I use google drive for uploading files, it's free, but there's also dropbox links and Mediafire links which are also free. No problems with using any of them so far! And yes Turbotowns, our patience has finally paid off! TEOG HAS RETURNED AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLD! :silly:
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby thevideogamer99 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:48 pm

will there be a Mac version of this game?
thevideogamer99
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:22 am

thevideogamer99 wrote:will there be a Mac version of this game?

Yes but I won't be able to test it as I don't own a mac.

Will look into setting up a virtual machine in the future but I have time or desire to mess with that right now.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:41 am

GooInABox wrote:Hey, I just saw that the game received a 3D remake, so I figured I would go ahead and give some of my input on what I've experienced so far.

-There's a couple of spelling mistakes in the intro tutorial messages, but they are minor.
-An extended tutorial, even in a ReadMe.txt file, would be greatly appreciated. I played a little bit of the original game so I wasn't completely lost, but it would still help to understand the game better.
-I think some of the 'Female' essence options are labeled as 'Male' essence options (I forget the shorthand names. Femi and Masci?). I can use context clues to figure out which is which (blue/pink and which side the options are on), but you may want to correct that.
-There's a giant leaf icon on the second map that I don't know what it indicates. I'm guessing it might be unimplemented content.
-The Battle UI, specifically the health bars, is extremely tiny. This might just be my computer resolution, however. It's also difficult to tell at first which is the player and which is the hostile NPC unless there's a big noticeable difference.
-I'm assuming that once the player becomes chubby (which occurs quite easily after 1-2 meals), there's no way to slim their waist back down yet?
-The 12 hour sleep cooldown timer is brutal, especially with the slow pace of the in-game time and how quickly the main character may acquire additional meals that could be slept off.
-It might be best to move the player's home to the village island until there's more content for both islands, as traveling between the two takes time in both walking to the boats/houses and sitting through load screens.

Otherwise, I'm interested to see where this project goes! It could be an interesting sandbox or even a small RPG one day!

Thanks you I will try to fix as much I can before next build.
The leaf is a beta shopkeeper.
Only way to slim down is the vore perk "Predators Metabolism" it burn fat more aggressive the fatter you get.
Sleep is on a cooldown because it has buffs, if you just want to skip time for recovery or digestion then you can use the time skip on "T" will add I button on the UI for it to.
The home is something I want to be like a end game sim kind of like "Free cities" not set it stone I'm still experimenting with it, think I will add small home expansions to all islands in future like you can sleep and assign duties to perform on said island.

And I'm working on a tutorial it's surprisingly hard for me to know what is obvious and not given how biased I'm having made the systems:?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:57 am

Hansony wrote:Ok, seems like a decent transfer, the bones of the game is there, definitely need more meat but I assume that's going to be slowly put in and is more a matter of slowly getting it to work together.

From what is in the game so far I would suggest you do a slight change to the capacity: make both capacity impact of any NPC and the capacity of the players organs (or NPC organs when you get there) related to the size of the character.
The taller it is the bigger the capacity... because the organ is going to be bigger...

It should be possible with something as simple as adding a "[capacity] = [other factors] * (character current height/character default height)" if the character is standard height this would mean it's the other factors that decide, if they are twice normal size then the capacity will be twice as big, if they are half the size then the capacity will be half the size.
Would be a nice way to be able to make use of anything other then stomach without having to put insane amounts of points into them.

It might be the case that you already have a calculation of similar kind but I would hope you are at least willing to redo it for NPC's then... I have won against halflings 1/4th of the human average and yet they had standard halfling size at 51-53 to the human 81-85... that just makes no sence.

Other then that I think the biggest issue would be the lack of Cosmetic differences in the characters, something that will hopefully be fixed a bit when you start adding more races.

Yeah I going to add some height factor to organ sizes in the future, I'm just out brain juice right now and are just doing the brain dead stuff. I will work on it when my cold is gone I can think normally.
And I will add more avatar it's just not the best time now because any morphs changes and I need to redo all avatars, so it's would waste to much time this early in development.
But I will try to add some simple stuff like hair color and such.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:36 am

Unity integration like this is a change I wasn't expecting, but it's certainly a welcome one, especially when it gets more fleshed out
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Legspert9 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:29 am

Have you considered putting this on Vorecade to make it easier to download?
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:02 am

That.... That can't possibly say 3D, can it...?
Holy crap! It can and it does!! Wow!
I loved this little game you had back when it was just squares and numbers but look how far it's come now!
Excellent work.
<palpatine> I'll be watching your career with great interest! </palpatine>
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby LemonBarb » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:57 am

Some brief thought/s, when it came to the whole gameplay + vore part.

First of all, love how the whole modeled animation/etc works out. Shame that at a glance? Can't seem to edit the appearance of the 3d model (yet). And on top of that, audio volume isn't uniform when it comes to battle music.

Past that, I can only hope and wait for the day when the vore panel doesn't just keep track on every meal/victim inside the predator's body. But also track their state of digestion, or 'size/health'/etc, sort of deal.
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-09-20

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:54 am

What does the essence transformer perk do?
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Alpha][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2021-09-20

Postby CaptainDanger » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:13 am

Setting my name doesn't work
CaptainDanger
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game