Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Masxohn » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:31 am

RakeVuri wrote:
markdf wrote:Why not take a look at the race patches that have already been made, so that you can make your own Yiffy Age race patch? I'm sure you're not the only person using that combination of mods, and people would probably appreciate the patch.

I wouldn't even know where to start, but I'll look into it if I get the motivation to.

If I remember correctly in one of the devourment threads (gherkings, markdf, and dialogue) someone made a post about this with it working, it also included a picture as well.
Edit#1: Found it back on page 145 of this thread.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby lolen34 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi i cant get refomd also if pred tels me to reform me doss not work for i have problem white skulls if a prey get digsted the prey keeps the skull dont now if it comming from Devourment Refactor :?: can find your skull in your inventory and pred dont get it can se the skull when pred defect and you cant pick it upp if you are prey if i ad scat to absorb and prey stuff to inventory and i be pred i can get skull if i dont do this skull is gone and absorb dos not work on npc :?:
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:10 pm

markdf wrote:Try editing the SPID ini file to give EVERYONE the Digestion perk.

Thanks for the tip! While I couldn't find a ini file for spid itself, I remembered I had a "mod" that was basically just a spid ini (to ensure followers can't trigger pressure plates), so I simply added the lines into that file. While the perk still doesn't show in the settings power, it does work! I no longer get spat out instantly. Many thanks!
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby 123alfonzo123 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:20 pm

I know fallout 4 vore mod has there own like pred companion, will you add one for this? i dont mean 'x companion eats' like lydia, but one that has it as there gimmick or whatever
123alfonzo123
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 pm

123alfonzo123 wrote:I know fallout 4 vore mod has there own like pred companion, will you add one for this? i dont mean 'x companion eats' like lydia, but one that has it as there gimmick or whatever

Cacame is already working on one.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60173
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:42 pm

Masxohn wrote:If I remember correctly in one of the devourment threads (gherkings, markdf, and dialogue) someone made a post about this with it working, it also included a picture as well.
Edit#1: Found it back on page 145 of this thread.

Ah, I assume you're referring to the picture that I had posted. That particular belly is from the body sliders, not the Macross one that Rake was asking about, so I'm unfortunately also at a loss as to how to get it to work with the equipable bellies beyond making individual "armors" for each race that have their own texture path or something to that effect, presumably.

...But otherwise, so long as you build the bodies as intended by the mod itself and enable the bodymorph sliders for the belly, it basically works right out the gate -- no patches needed, so long as you make sure the devourment body isn't replaced somewhere down the way. It even seems to work with the anthro-based genitals that the mod uses for SOS, so even stuff like cock vore works under the mod.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:13 pm

disguy wrote:Ah, I assume you're referring to the picture that I had posted. That particular belly is from the body sliders, not the Macross one that Rake was asking about, so I'm unfortunately also at a loss as to how to get it to work with the equipable bellies beyond making individual "armors" for each race that have their own texture path or something to that effect, presumably.

...But otherwise, so long as you build the bodies as intended by the mod itself and enable the bodymorph sliders for the belly, it basically works right out the gate -- no patches needed, so long as you make sure the devourment body isn't replaced somewhere down the way. It even seems to work with the anthro-based genitals that the mod uses for SOS, so even stuff like cock vore works under the mod.

May I ask what you mean by building the bodies and enabling the bodymorph sliders? I'm not that familiar with how Bodyslide works and no amount of Batch Build had made it work for me.
Is there a setting in Devourment's options I'm supposed to change too? Maybe where "Vore Prey Belly" is?

edit:

Fiddling around with Bodyslide, I did manage to get morph sliders for the nude bodies working, and disabling the equippable bellies does sort of work. I guess at this point it's just waiting for all the outfits to get a patch with the belly sliders.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby disguy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:06 am

RakeVuri wrote:May I ask what you mean by building the bodies and enabling the bodymorph sliders? I'm not that familiar with how Bodyslide works and no amount of Batch Build had made it work for me.
Is there a setting in Devourment's options I'm supposed to change too? Maybe where "Vore Prey Belly" is?

edit:

Fiddling around with Bodyslide, I did manage to get morph sliders for the nude bodies working, and disabling the equippable bellies does sort of work. I guess at this point it's just waiting for all the outfits to get a patch with the belly sliders.

Glad to hear that you got it working! Bodyslide can be a bit intimidating for people less familiar with it in terms of getting the results you may want, but I would definitely recommend for everyone playing Skyrim - SE or LE - to get intimately familiar with it if you want to make characters that are more to your liking, body-type wise. Even better if you can learn Outfit Studio as well, although even I'm still figuring out how the later works in its entirety.

That being said, with enough fiddling around you can end up with results like this jiggly belly (and breasts) from these HDT files I yoinked, as seen in this GIF:
yum.gif
big lad

I would just post the files for everything if it wasn't for the fact I tend to forget what stuff I'm experimenting with on my own, nor do I remember the exact steps I took for installations, so the last thing I want is to mess up other people's game folders. At the very least, I can try to provide a guiding hand as best as I can, if needed!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:07 am

Will there eventually be an option to have random farts when having eaten anyone? Like how now the pred will randomly burp, will the same be a thing for farts?
Dongers
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Dongers wrote:Will there eventually be an option to have random farts when having eaten anyone? Like how now the pred will randomly burp, will the same be a thing for farts?

You might like my addon viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658&p=2877381#p2877381
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Hi i cant get refomd also if pred tels me to reform me doss not work for i have problem white skulls if a prey get digsted the prey keeps the skull dont now if it comming from Devourment Refactor :?: can find your skull in your inventory and pred dont get it can se the skull when pred defect and you cant pick it upp if you are prey if i ad scat to absorb and prey stuff to inventory and i be pred i can get skull if i dont do this skull is gone and absorb dos not work on npc :?: pls resppond dont what to ask a 3 time
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby benrowe91 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:21 am

Are there any enemies that normally cast bellyport and other vore spells? Or is there a way to get them too?
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:35 am

benrowe91 wrote:Are there any enemies that normally cast bellyport and other vore spells? Or is there a way to get them too?

It’s unlikely. As far as I’m aware the NPC AI just really isn’t designed for them to use spells added in by mods. It would take a fair bit of work to make them use them.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Dongers » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:25 am

Are there any plans for location specific dialogue? Because it seems a bit unrealistic that the pred would talk about turning you into scat when instead you are being unborn.
Dongers
Participator

Postby lokaps » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:51 pm

benrowe91 wrote:Are there any enemies that normally cast bellyport and other vore spells? Or is there a way to get them too?

I'm pretty sure a vampire bellyported me early in the game, so I just left cause there was no way I'd beat them. I could be wrong, don't think I've seen something like that again, but I do remember just being in a far off vampire's stomach all of the sudden. I am using the mod where you learn vore magic from spell tomes, so that might change it. Or it could've been some glitch and not actually bellyport.

I came here to mention something else funny that happened a little while ago though. I still haven't been able to eat a dragon, I just get told there's not enough room to eat one even when I'm empty. I did manage to eat a mammoth though, and I fell over and got a HUGE belly from it. I could still move around since I have that perk, it took forever for the mammoth to digest but then when I crouched to poop it out that worked, and then a dragon flew out of my ass too lol. It definitely took me by surprise, there wasn't even a health bar for it in me. I still don't have room to eat a dragon, but I apparently ate a mammoth who ate a dragon ha. If it just goes by pred skill I shouldn't be far off I guess, but is there something specific that lets you eat one?
lokaps
Been posting for a bit

Postby XzsoltikaX » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:01 pm

I cant seem to open the prey/pred perk trees and When i check the debuging tab in Devourment it says the Netscriptframework and Custom skills is missing even tho both of them are installed
XzsoltikaX
New to the forum

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:50 pm

is anyone else having the netscriptframework prevent skyrim from launching, does anyone know of a fix
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:49 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:is anyone else having the netscriptframework prevent skyrim from launching, does anyone know of a fix

as is always the case in skyrim modding...it's user error

you didn't install it correctly and it's now conflicting with something it shouldn't be

you will have ot go back and reinstall it again and very likily "everything" again
Firon
---

Postby naughty9000 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:08 pm

can you get npc out of preds bellies is it a mod for it.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby naughty9000 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:11 pm

Is a mod for talk to preds to get npc out of the bellies.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game