Connecting to Melbournians

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Andrewthesnack » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:34 am

Hey all!

Recently it's been a dream of mine to connect with a large or small number of people that are into vore. In fact just... someone. I can't talk to my friends and family about this, and it's possible they may not be very good friends for that reason. My ex was aweful, and in 3.5 years, I felt quite judged for my kinks. So I find myself craving a group of people, or just one friend, that I can hang out with and talk about this stuff.

If anyone's in Melbourne, and after the same thing, maybe we can all arrange to meet in a safe, public place.

Andrew :)
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby WilderHoney » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:45 pm

Is this the Australian Melbourne? Coz if so then it might be a tad difficult to meet people right now given the current restrictions.
WilderHoney
New to the forum

Postby Glithno » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:23 am

Yeah there are multiple Melbourns. If it is the one in Florida, I would love to meet up, but Australia is a bit too far out of reach.
SirHumblePrey
Glithno
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:46 am

I'm pretty sure if someone just says Melbourne, they're not talking about a suburb in Florida.

But yeah, once Dandrews lets people out their front door again you might get some bites. It's a big and perverted enough city.
I'm not particularly interested in meeting vorny singles in my area, no offence, but if it was a small, underground art con, maybe. It would have to be small enough to slip under the media's radar and be more about art than sex or roleplay, which is a tall order when it comes to cons.

Good luck though.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Eka » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:19 am

That is why the forum is named "Conventions connection". A purpose builds vore-specific meet doesn't appeal to a large majority of the people.
Eka
Administrator

Postby jesterkourt » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:55 am

yeah, I'm from bendigo and get the same feeling a lot of the time, though I from what I've seen all the other vore fans in aus are in sydney or ballarat lol
jesterkourt
New to the forum

Postby WilderHoney » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:22 pm

jesterkourt wrote:yeah, I'm from bendigo and get the same feeling a lot of the time, though I from what I've seen all the other vore fans in aus are in sydney or ballarat lol

I choose to believe that there's just a bunch of voraphiles working at Sovereign Hill. This is my head canon and you can't change it.
I have nothing clever to put in my signature so here's a link to my gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/WilderHoney
WilderHoney
New to the forum

Postby LucifersChef » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:41 am

WilderHoney wrote:
jesterkourt wrote:yeah, I'm from bendigo and get the same feeling a lot of the time, though I from what I've seen all the other vore fans in aus are in sydney or ballarat lol

I choose to believe that there's just a bunch of voraphiles working at Sovereign Hill. This is my head canon and you can't change it.

shiny things attract them
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:35 am

Oh my God! Didn't get notified of all these posts, I'll edit this comment as I read through, and may message a few of you privately if I get time
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:39 am

WilderHoney wrote:Is this the Australian Melbourne? Coz if so then it might be a tad difficult to meet people right now given the current restrictions.

Yes! I'm just looking to form some connections that wouldn't mind going out together for a drink or something after we reach our vaccine targets :)
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:42 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:I'm pretty sure if someone just says Melbourne, they're not talking about a suburb in Florida.

But yeah, once Dandrews lets people out their front door again you might get some bites. It's a big and perverted enough city.
I'm not particularly interested in meeting vorny singles in my area, no offence, but if it was a small, underground art con, maybe. It would have to be small enough to slip under the media's radar and be more about art than sex or roleplay, which is a tall order when it comes to cons.

Good luck though.

Aha no worries - I can understand why you wouldn't be too keen on the whole idea, it's not exactly an easy/trustworthy/risk free operation that I'm running aha. Genuinely though, my intentions aren't really sexual. I'm always open to that of course - but I'd just love to be able to relate with people. It's shocking how much of a minority we actually are, and it saddens me a bit that there's no one to share this stuff with.
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:49 am

Eka wrote:That is why the forum is named "Conventions connection". A purpose builds vore-specific meet doesn't appeal to a large majority of the people.

Yeah I wasn't sure I would actually get any responses, so I'm grateful to hear from some people. But I agree - it was a bit of a far-fetched fanciful idea - but I need help feeling comfortable incorporating vore into my real-life roleplays, and I know alot of other people can relate, and would want to discuss the same issues they've had, with partners/ex's/vanilla people basically. Plus I wanna have a drink with people that don't judge me xD
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum

Postby lvz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:14 am

I'm from East Melbourne. I'd love to chat to people with similar vore fantasies and myself. Obviously vore IRL is a big no no, but the fact we all share the same weird hentai fetish is very intriguing, and I'd love to chat to people, especially the preds! :P
lvz
New to the forum

Postby bionath » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:40 am

I'll just blow the dust off of this thread. I'm newish to Melbs and need friends. Friends that I can talk to or share vore with would be awesome.
bionath
New to the forum

Return to Conventions connection