Gulp Quest MV - Update 0.1 is here! (18/02/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should be the mark for the Update 0.2?

Entirety of the Maid Cafe (mainly individual scenes, akin to the slime girl)
56%
Main Girls' scenes and Story (focusing on the development of the plot)
31%
Maps and Fights (create the next 3 overworld maps and put at least a monster or a scene in each of them)
13%

Total votes : 1231

Re: Gulp Quest MV V 0.04 out! Original game ported (14/05/2

Postby Dragonitas » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:45 am

jimmin190, As I have said, unfortunately my ability to work in the game is heavily restricted by the erotic nature of it.
I live with my family in a relatively small flat, and they often enter my room for one reason or another. Were I to be working on the game, or looking for images to use when they come in, I don't know how I could explain it and keep living normally after that. Fortunately, I can work on dialog just fine since they don't speak English. However, in addition to the limitations posed by my family, I also have to go to work, which takes a very big chunk of my day for in between 4 to 5 days per at minimum, which of course heavily impacts my ability to work on the game.
Of courses, this only accounts for those two issues since those are the most prominent barriers preventing me from consistently working on this project, and I'm not accounting for any health or mental issues I may go through, my studies, nor my own free time that I spend doing other things like reading or playing games.

But I keep doing all in my power to continue working on it whenever I can, and I hop into this forum to read what you all have to say, and answer your questions, since I feel it's the least I can do due to my lack of updates.

I hope this answer could provide you with some tranquility, and that despite my slow progress on the game, progress is being made nonetheless.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:11 am

Dragonitas wrote:jimmin190, As I have said, unfortunately my ability to work in the game is heavily restricted by the erotic nature of it.
I live with my family in a relatively small flat, and they often enter my room for one reason or another. Were I to be working on the game, or looking for images to use when they come in, I don't know how I could explain it and keep living normally after that. Fortunately, I can work on dialog just fine since they don't speak English. However, in addition to the limitations posed by my family, I also have to go to work, which takes a very big chunk of my day for in between 4 to 5 days per at minimum, which of course heavily impacts my ability to work on the game.
Of courses, this only accounts for those two issues since those are the most prominent barriers preventing me from consistently working on this project, and I'm not accounting for any health or mental issues I may go through, my studies, nor my own free time that I spend doing other things like reading or playing games.

But I keep doing all in my power to continue working on it whenever I can, and I hop into this forum to read what you all have to say, and answer your questions, since I feel it's the least I can do due to my lack of updates.

I hope this answer could provide you with some tranquility, and that despite my slow progress on the game, progress is being made nonetheless.

Maybe in that case you can ask someone to help you port/add the images, and you just use filler images like:
Slime_picture_0001 here
Then that person adds the correct image to the correct spot
darknessblades
Participator

Postby xsoul » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:10 am

I hope everything goes well ... slowly and with good handwriting :)
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Dragonitas, i wanted to know how far the update is, i know u haven´t it easy to work on it and i know the reasons for it (u told it in june already).
so i just want to know how the progress is

have a nice day/night

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:08 am

I have a bit of a problem since I can't exit the village and explore with out getting eaten and digested by the cat-girl that is lurking in the tree at the village entrance and for some reason I can't get the girl that is in jail out.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:25 am

Susuko wrote:I have a bit of a problem since I can't exit the village and explore with out getting eaten and digested by the cat-girl that is lurking in the tree at the village entrance and for some reason I can't get the girl that is in jail out.

Have you gotten the wine from the inn keeper and bought the poison from the shop?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Susuko » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:46 am

If by shop you mean the that sells potions then no but it doesn't have poison but sleeping potion.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:09 pm

Susuko wrote:If by shop you mean the that sells potions then no but it doesn't have poison but sleeping potion.

He means that
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Susuko wrote:If by shop you mean the that sells potions then no but it doesn't have poison but sleeping potion.

(Sleeping potion + Wine) + Jail Guard = Freeing the girl in jail
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Re: Gulp Quest MV - The Discord update. (20/09/21)

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:23 am

Hello hello, to every single one of you magnificient people and fans of this magical game. It is I, I have returned ^^

A lot of things have been happening in my life in the past two months, things I don't want to share for safety and personal reasons. But that deal with my close family and their well being, as well as mine. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to move on to the topic I am most interseted on discussing with you all: Discord.
As suggested in the past, I have decided to open a Discord server for the community to join, in it you can ask me more directly than in here about anything regarding the game's development, the story, the world, etc. You can also post images to help me with developing the scenes, give early feedback on ideas I will share, and test early builds of the game for testing and finding bugs so that I can post better finished versions here!

It will also be a neat place where you can talk to other fellow Gulp Quest enjoyers. I know first hand how hard it is to keep servers alive in the Discord environment, but nontheless I hope we can keep the game alive together this way!

Join here, this link and the main page one should be permanent: https://discord.gg/cydBJKS5yB
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:31 am

Archangel64, Hi! Yes, sorry for getting late to answer this, I haven't been able to properly sit down and come to this thread in a few weeks now. However, you should see from my previous message what I've been building since then.

I couldn't help but notice the painfully long time I'm taking to put out the releases, but with the server I am hoping things will go much more smoothly whenever I can sit down and work on the game. Development should improve somewhat at the very least, specially in the speed department. And this may open the possibility to ideas I haven't thought about.

I can't remember if I announced it, but dialog for all planned extra scenes should be finished by the end of next week, it'll alljust need to be added into the game itself alongside the characters and pictures that I find could match the scenes. They're somewhat simplistic in nature, so it shouldn't be too hard to come by fitting pieces. Hopefully.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:50 am

The maid cafe was referenced a number of times by characters, which is why I chose for you and whoever is working on it to focus on that. The other stuff would be nice to have, but I think the maid cafe should take top priority. My justification anyway.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:34 am

wariodude128, The maid cafe *is* the top priority right now, and the dialog for the scenes has been written. Since that is what you guys voted for me to work on in the last poll I made.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 am

Dragonitas I am aware. Just decided to explain why I chose what I did when voting in the poll is all.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Discord is acting up for me as the main chat is inaccessible.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Soroxas77, Please be sure to have properly read all the rules to know how to access the rest of the server.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeebyHeebies » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:03 pm

Um when I encounter a monster my game crashes whenever I try to attack... Anyone else have this problem?
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby frosthunter » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:53 pm

i cant even write in the discord server..
what i have to do ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:25 pm

frosthunter, There are only 2 channels upon entry, and the only one you can do anything in is the Rules one. Take a moment to read through them, perhaps they hold the answer you're seeking.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby folomo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:16 am

I can't do anything in the rules channel. :s
folomo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game