A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 08/10/21 Surprise!

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:18 am

oppi wrote:
gamer210 wrote:If Npc’s technically are not gone permanently I would like to have Lilly the model to be recruitable I just think the contrast of having two different body types of predators as they grow pri goes from slim to chunky an Lilly goes lolicon to women.

Plus I see has a intriguing story around her like that predator judge and Vera who had her mother and finally I think Pri an Lilly have potential for great chemistry the protagonist trying to March back home and the first friend who’s exploring her vore potential like try a hand anal unbirth and/or nipple vore :gulp:
PS it would be nice in the next zone enemies that start a fight not just send you back to base that would be nice

I played with the thought, that Lilly could join Pri on her great adventure. But I'm not certain Lilly is the right choice.. What do you guys think? I also played with the thought that Pri could learn magic in Zenidore or discover a hidden ability to transform herself into someone else? Maybe into prey she digested or smth..
Yes I agree that enemies that fight Pri and win will not send her too far away anymore. I'll also change this in the current zone.

I honestly would love to take Lilly with us, she's just so cute after all, and the idea of having a rather newbie predator journeying with us that we could maybe help become something much bigger and better sounds really amazing!
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:43 am

Thank you for your support.
Another idea would be maybe after a zone past that portal opens our protagonist can find a way to give Lilly a transformation into an animal girl like herself or a monster girl after all Pri herself was changed into a fox girl with a pred side effect why not see if a predator can gain similar features to get stronger and of course even cuter.

That can probably be put to a vote later :-)
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallfan » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:01 am

Excited to see what comes next, hopefully we get to nom the boss at some point. Pri has a family to reunite on her hips after all :D
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:15 pm

MasterInventor wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Who was Lilly again?

The model girl that you can save, feed someone to, and then eat in the hotel.

temp.PNG

I got the cake, how do i feed lilly? The guy ran away! Help Please!
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:38 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:
MasterInventor wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Who was Lilly again?

The model girl that you can save, feed someone to, and then eat in the hotel.

temp.PNG

I got the cake, how do i feed lilly? The guy ran away! Help Please!

Follows you to Lilly’s room
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:40 am

gamer210 wrote:Follows you to Lilly’s room

after i made the cake, he ran away, and he is not at lilly's room
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:43 am

wierdo2000 wrote:

I believe they're in the dining hall on the second floor about hotel
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:15 am

ripleysonic wrote:
wierdo2000 wrote:

I believe they're in the dining hall on the second floor about hotel

after making the cake when you talk to Lilly the fan rushes in to be eaten that how you do it
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Just played the game and I like it! Wanted to ask if we'll get to make Pri even fatter in future updates?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby XGNRadiance » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:00 pm

Would it be possible to have a scene where Hannah's mom is the pred?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Played through, looked at the guide and found one of two I was missing (the third member of the vore club). Not sure where the Hot Neighbour is. If supposed to be included as part of the neighbor family, didn't get dinged and might be a bug needing fixing. Also talked to running girl when not weight gained and every time the conversation got to the end it would restart keeping me there unless I closed down the game. Please fix. Also got a ding for Hannah's Mom as prey even though I hadn't figured out how to eat her yet. Another bug might need to fix.
Five suggestions for additions:
1. Split the little pred into pred and prey instead of pred/prey. I was in a situation where I had seen over 31 vore scenes even though there's supposed to be that many and I think that's what caused it. Either that or I rewatched a vore scene and it counted that as another scene. Might want to add a script that states if you rewatch a vore scene it doesn't count towards how many you found.
2. It's slightly weird when Priscilla is prey, she next appears in her room like nothing happened and you just go on with the game. My suggestion is to have her in the room after being prey and comment on how she could have sworn she was just eaten, but since she seemingly just woke up in her room it must have been a dream. Likely wouldn't take long to add in and would keep everything consistent.
3. The room with a bookcase of vore sketches in Hannah's house seems like it's just there. Unless of course you plan to have Hannah's Mom be a pred as a previous commenter suggested. My advice would be to see a book on the shelf and if you say yes you see the sketches. Then Hannah's Mom appears and asks if Pri would like to be the subject of the next one, which Pri agrees to though not sure why. You then need to go out to a shop and buy some bread and cheese. You purchase both from the same place that sells wine. You then return and she tells Pri to pose with both while having her eyes closed. That's when Hannah's Mom strikes and when in her belly she comments on how she hasn't had such a delicious cheeseburger in ages, not since her mother. *raises eyebrows*
4. There is only one side quest so far in the menu. Which means you have to keep track of what to get who in your head. Every time you're tasked with doing something, it should appear in your side quest log.
5. Add gallery to the start menu where you can view all the vore scenes with non-RPG Maker art you have witnessed, either in blocks or zoomed in one at a time to see them individually. Any you haven't seen will be locked.
That's about it. Can't wait to see what happens when you can actually purchase the suite room! Was sad when I grinded for a thousand dollars and told I had to wait for the next update.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) Little Update

Postby Afterthought » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:33 pm

oppi wrote:
Adventurer2 wrote:I would prefer that the npcs are gone as well after they are vored, so it actually feels like they are being eaten. To replay scenes it is easy enough to start again. Every chapter could just have an autosave at the begging. But I realize there would be complications such those singers being in more then one spot, and the fact that the game doesn't have a good quest log. Without the quest log we may need to just replay things to relook at clues. My preference is still for vored people to be removed , but it is nothing worth worrying about that much.

I'm thinking of some kind of a building that is located on the main map. In the building, every room stands for a chapter and in these rooms, people can then choose which scene to replay. Of course the scene has to be unlocked first.
Making the scenes not replayable as they are now, actually makes it a lot easier for me.

Then there's the option to make people choose if they want the scenes to be replayable or not.
This option would be much less work. What do you think about it?

I'll experiment a little with the building where people can replay scenes in the next days.
If people forget what their next quest objective is, they can always go back to the npc they got it from and the npc will tell them again. I'll try to keep it like this.
The scroll is a good idea too, but I think asking the npc again works too.
Maybe if I do a very big sidequest in the future, there's going to be a scroll like you described, but for now, I don't think its necessary.

I hope it's not to late to comment on this. I personally really like your implementation of replayable scenes. It's like a middle ground between Nyan Adventure and God Complex. Characters only reset to where you can restart the scenes but disappear everywhere else. Although another solution would be to have their sprites just be greyed out. This would allow restarting of scenes while also not breaking immersion because it implies the character is just a ghost.

I absolutely love this game. I was looking everywhere for a vore game with a pred fox girl main character and had conceded that I was just going to have make one. Now the only thing missing is multiple tails, but this fine just as is. I mean you could make it so that the more powerful she becomes the more tails she has.

I did notice that you switched to a new art style for Pri. I really like her new art. However I noticed that it sometimes switches between her new and old art and the first time it happened I thought the game glitched so I would ask that it would be consistent.

Lastly, I have a couple questions (Sorry if these have been asked already):
Do you plan on adding other types of vore?
Do you plan to adding non-fatal scenes?

Sorry for the wall of text. Can't wait for the next update.
Afterthought
New to the forum

Postby KazuMin » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:49 am

Can someone tell me how to observe the scene where the boss's daughter eats the other daughte?
KazuMin
New to the forum

Postby gamer210 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:52 am

KazuMin wrote:Can someone tell me how to observe the scene where the boss's daughter eats the other daughte?

Not all that difficult just keep giving her the serum till it finally starts then after it will happen every time you give it :gulp:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:31 pm

ripleysonic wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:
MasterInventor wrote:Pizza girl and her mom, as well as the third sister, were present in the last version and thus are in the current guide. You should probably read the guide before asking the thread for this stuff. ^^;

THERE'S A GUIDE!?!? That would have been good to know... I'm guessing it's on the first post and I just missed it?

---

The guide isn't up to date. And I can't get a 2ed bikini for the sugar. The 2 bitchy models are permanently in that changing room.

I have the same problem all I have to do is redownload it and then move the save file into that newly downloaded game folder and that fixed it for me.

Didn't work, the save file isn't even showing up the list of saves.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Seifens » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Didn't work, the save file isn't even showing up the list of saves.

MX uses some kind of separate save manifest. You may have to save a game in the new version first then copy your old save over the new one.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Hey guys,
The next update will not take too long from now. At max 2 weeks.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on it.
I'm currently adding more internal shots for every scene that can be displayed when pressing Page Down Button.
Also there is now a 5th weight state for Pri.
And of course a few new scenes and a lot of bugg fixing.

I want to keep the game oral vore only.

Yes, there is already one bigger scene planned that is non-fatal with the option to fatal.
Spoiler: show
Nola the maid

Nothing planned as of for now. I'll think about it.

1. Split the little pred into pred and prey instead of pred/prey. I was in a situation where I had seen over 31 vore scenes even though there's supposed to be that many and I think that's what caused it. Either that or I rewatched a vore scene and it counted that as another scene. Might want to add a script that states if you rewatch a vore scene it doesn't count towards how many you found.
The scene counter is somewhat broken, yup it might be the little pred scenes that break it. Thanks for pointing out.

2. It's slightly weird when Priscilla is prey, she next appears in her room like nothing happened and you just go on with the game. My suggestion is to have her in the room after being prey and comment on how she could have sworn she was just eaten, but since she seemingly just woke up in her room it must have been a dream. Likely wouldn't take long to add in and would keep everything consistent.
Yeah, I think that's a good idea!

3. The room with a bookcase of vore sketches in Hannah's house seems like it's just there. Unless of course you plan to have Hannah's Mom be a pred as a previous commenter suggested. My advice would be to see a book on the shelf and if you say yes you see the sketches. Then Hannah's Mom appears and asks if Pri would like to be the subject of the next one, which Pri agrees to though not sure why. You then need to go out to a shop and buy some bread and cheese. You purchase both from the same place that sells wine. You then return and she tells Pri to pose with both while having her eyes closed. That's when Hannah's Mom strikes and when in her belly she comments on how she hasn't had such a delicious cheeseburger in ages, not since her mother. *raises eyebrows*
Ohh.. I like the idea of the scene! If I find some time, I might add it just like you wrote.

4. There is only one side quest so far in the menu. Which means you have to keep track of what to get who in your head. Every time you're tasked with doing something, it should appear in your side quest log.
That would make things a lot easier yup. But to be honest, I was just too lazy to make a quest log for every side quest. But I agree, this would greatly benefit the game.

5. Add gallery to the start menu where you can view all the vore scenes with non-RPG Maker art you have witnessed, either in blocks or zoomed in one at a time to see them individually. Any you haven't seen will be locked.
That's about it. Can't wait to see what happens when you can actually purchase the suite room! Was sad when I grinded for a thousand dollars and told I had to wait for the next update.
Yup it's on my to do list. I have some plans regarding the suite:) I hope you'll like it when it gets released.
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:34 am

oppi wrote:Hey guys,
I'm currently adding more internal shots for every scene that can be displayed when pressing Page Down Button.

Yes, there is already one bigger scene planned that is non-fatal with the option to fatal.
Nola the maid

The scene counter is somewhat broken, yup it might be the little pred scenes that break it. Thanks for pointing out.

Ohh.. I like the idea of the scene! If I find some time, I might add it just like you wrote.

That would make things a lot easier yup. But to be honest, I was just too lazy to make a quest log for every side quest. But I agree, this would greatly benefit the game.

Yup it's on my to do list. I have some plans regarding the suite:) I hope you'll like it when it gets released.

I had imagined this day would come, where you would reply to what I wrote and say it's going all in, but I never thought it would come to be. Now I feel vindicated with all the ideas I had. Can't wait to see what you have planned with the basement, the suite and the phone with the line dead which I'm sure will have some use in a later update. [EDIT] Have five additional things to add: 1. Change the name of dancer blonde to dancer brunette since the character is clearly a brunette. 2. Speaking of, when her bodyguard is coming a 20 second countdown on the top right should be added. If you don't hide behind the flowers in time, he comes in and knocks you down. Then she comes in, he talks about how he knew you can never be too careful and she eats you (new prey scene). 3. Should move Boss's daughter vore scene on the checklist to the bottom right above the tigress, since after it you gain Jacob as a party member and if you did things right the last things to do in the chapter is go through the portal and optionally have one last Pri as prey scene. 4. It's a bit weird when you go into the room with Lilly and the blonde model and you choose not to save her you get teleported back out and that's it. I think making it so right as you leave there should be a scene where Lilly gets eaten. When you come out of the room the blonde haired model comes out after you move away from the door showing she has digested Lilly. Cruel, but you didn't save her so you must suffer the consequences. (New obs. scene). 5. Not sure what's planned with the meeting of the foxes. If nothing has been planned, might I suggest with Jacob as a party member when they run off he tells you he understood them since after becoming one he knows fox now. He says there was an agreement to leave the Norwegian band that had a song about what they say alone since the end of the song makes it clear they don't actually know. There was much discussion about this topic, as made clear from what they were saying, and you happened upon the end of it (Yes, this is a reference to The Fox by Ylvis). If you can sneak those in there as well, that would be great. Got an idea about age transferring, but from the sounds of things that can wait until more than one area of chapter 2 is available. Hope you like the last-minute adds.
Last edited by wariodude128 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:03 am

oppi wrote:Hey guys,

Nola the maid

Glad to hear you are well. I am interested to see the fith weight state as someone who likes to eat all who i can in a game like yours. I am interested.
I am also interested to learn that nola is the next prey on the chopping block. But will the scene be one where you have to choose to eat Nola or not? or will you have the chance to return to the scene or come back later an eat her?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby oppi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:35 am

My idea for nola is that:
Spoiler alert!
she wants to spend some time in Pri's belly because she saw Pri eat one of the models. So you can devour her multiple times and release her after some time, each time a little longer. At some point she doesn't mind being digested. That's when Pri can decide to digest her or just let her out again.
What do you think about the idea?
oppi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game