The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby Tamara » Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 pm

Working all together, the whole group is able to more or less hoist Jaku to the warm steam room, so he can give birth with more comfort. They don't have much time to try and make him comfortable, and Tamara quickly moves around to help with the birth itself, checking Jaku's belly and being able to feel the naga inside shift around and the powerful contractions trying to push them out. Suri grabs a large naga-sized soft and dry towel from a nearby drawer and hands it to Tamara, to wraps the newborn naga on it when they come out and make sure they don't get their skin hurt by the sand or tiles on the floor. She gently stroke the large belly and checks Jaku's vagina, seeing as his scales are already open, and she can see that he's fully open and ready.

"It's ok hun, you can let go now, we're ready to receive them," she tells Jaku, while her tailmaw gently nuzzles her beloved mate.

(Sorry for the delay, the last week vanished into some sort of black hole I think)
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:53 am

*Arkain keeps a close watch on Jaku as the others try lift the massive naga. Feeling very frustrated. All of this is feeling quite overwhelming. He should be helping to carry Jaku not Suri and Tamara. Can't worry about that now. Really its too late to change things now. Jaku has to moved into the sauna the guest don't know how to get there. When he hears Aria say they got him he nods and waves.* "Follow me."
*He does his best to push table and chairs out of their way to give them a clear path. He can see the contractions ripple over Jaku's scales. He cringes every time Jaku moves. Its a real balancing act to keep him steady as he is being carried. That baby sure wants out. Exhaling deeply and sighs very glad that they made it into the sauna room without incident. Jaku is right about the steam room being helpful for delivering the baby. The contractions get much stronger. That baby is coming out soon.
*Stepping back giving Tamara and Suri room to work. They definitly have things under control. They are handling things like pros. He wonders how they know exactly what to do. It must come natural to them. Not really sure what to do next. He feels he has to do something. He steps a bit closer and rubs Jaku's belly gently hoping to relax him. He stays very focused in Jaku and Tamara and Suri ready to move quickly if they need his help. As he rubs Jaku's belly he feels a strange warmth flow through his body. His magic briefly touches the baby naga. It was an amazing sensation. He didn't pay much attention to it. He just thought it was his being excited about the birth.* "Your doing great Jaku. No much longer." *Looking over at Aria and Kellus.* "We got this now. Your help is greatly appreciated. I am sure we can work out something to compensate you for all your help. Ohh yea. My name is Arkain." *He extends his hand to Kellus first.*

((No problem Tam. Glad you are back. *Big tail hugs and nuzzles*))
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:29 am

Even with the four of them working together, the sheer weight of the very pregnant Jaku made moving him into the steam room from across the front of the bar quite the trek. Still, with his lower body supported atop both Kellus and Suri as well as Tamara and Aria working to support his upper body and pull him along, it's not long before they feel the warm air of the sauna waush over them.

Moving back slightly as Jaku very obviously begins to go into the final stages of labour rather quickly, both Kellus and Aria look on in interest, albeit from a respectful distance given what is about to happen. Looking over as Arkain thanks them for their help before introducing himself, Kellus extends a hand in return to him.

"Think nothing of it. It would be in rather poor form to refuse to help, especially when what you needed was just this." Upon hearing his name, she cocks her head to one side, as if studying him for a moment, but then the moment passes and she gives a wide smile. "Kellus. Nice to meet you."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Jaku winces and when he can gather his thoughts, he feels more embarrassed than anything, however having what feels like a writhing snake in a full blown panic trying desperately to push their way out of his body in every direction quickly brings his mind back to more immediate matters!
He tries his best to squeeze his hip together. A visible crease can be seen running down the center of his upper belly scales as his shifting body is carried into the steam room.

A subtle sigh of relief escapes his lips as they slide over the parted wooden planks of the sauna. If anywhere in this whole place could handle a mess its this room. Lined with soft sanded wood, the room is as simple as it can be with a large open area surrounded by benches that curve gently into the floor and the wall. A human would find such a seat uncomfortable, but its the perfect room for a serpent to sprawl out and let the steam that bubbles from below the floor warm their sore muscles and soak in the heat.

However, just as everyone lifts his body up towards one of the benches, he tries his best to place his hands onto the damp wood, but slips and cant help but awkwardly tumble to the floor. At that point, he can no longer keep his body's desperate need to push out its occupant at bay and just releases his trunk. And with one good, involuntary push, a large black snout erupts from beneath his hip! A large, brown fur matted head emerges from between his lips. What looks like the perfect meld of a cat, an otter, and a snake takes its first breath and opens its big black eyes, that quickly close into emerald slits as the light first enters.

With a loud gasp and a panicked cry, the now obvious girl shudders about and continues to try and writhe around inside him. Causing Jaku a whole ton of discomfort as his long body lays on its back, visibly being bulged and shifted around from within. Jaku tries to get any semblance of sound out of his lips, but only manages a grunt as her shoulders press tightly into his vagina from below.

The girl however, cries out "Whats. No!!! We're! How?!" and makes no sense at all.

((So, my computer flat out died this past round. I'm sorry but I focused on that and got lost in time. I honestly don't know where it went. But I got a new machine and will do much better in keeping you all in touch. Sorry!!!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:34 pm

Tamara was a little bit shocked when she saw what pushed out of Jaku's womb. She definitely wasn't expecting that the newborn would be a mix of species, and certainly not that they wouldn't be in an egg. Something strange was afoot there. But that was a mystery to be solved later. For the moment, Jaku was giving birth, and the newborn, the new girl had to be taken care of as well and calmed.

"Suri ! Get me a couple of towels and something to wash her off," she ordered before gently grabbing the newborn naga and holding her as Jaku pushed the last of her long serpentine body out.

"Shh! It's ok. You're back with us now. Don't worry, we'll take care of you, it's ok," she repeats while holding the girl's head against her chest, petting her gently and purring softly.

As she does that, her body coils around the new girls and pulls her out, as she saw how uncomfortable Jaku ws with the new girl's squirming and writhing. Her own snake body coils tightly around the slippery girl's and pull, slipping a bit since she's still coated in birthing juices, but she finally manages to make her tailmaw come out with a slight pop, surely to the relief of Jaku.

Suri comes back with a coupled of long warm and plush towels right at this moment and she lays them upon the new girl as Tamara uncoils some and continues to try and calm the newborn.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:16 am

*Laughing as he takes Kellus' hand.* "Yes. Your timing couldn't have been better. Almost like you were meant to be here." *He found the way you looked at him like you were studying him. Have they met before? He wonders. She such has a warm smile. Surely he would have remember that. Then all of a sudden his face goes blank as he looks you in the eyes. A strange warm sensation hits him. His grip on your hand tightens slightly. He leans back as a confused look come to his face of something coming clearer but it still doesn't make sense. Stuttering as if the word just slipped out.* "Azlant" *Looking even more confused.* "Why did I say that? Why do I know that name?" *He shakes his head as Jaku's labor pain cries brings him back. Quickly he releases your hand.* " I am very sorry about that. I don't know what came over me there. I apologize. Listen, I didn't mean to come across being rude and I am trying to chase you away.Things are just pretty crazy right now. If you two would like to stay around you are more then welcome." *He locks eyes with Kellus and smiles.*

*Jaku sure did pick the right place to have the baby. It was well situated for Jaku's long body to be able supported as it's stretched out. The warm humid room felt good then he gasps watching Jaku fall to the floor after loosing his grip on a slick bench. Quickly he glides over to his side. Looking down he sees a form emerge from inside you. Sliding back he gasps seeing not an egg but a creature that looked very much like a cat, an otter and a snake. What's going on here? Why in the world would Jaku be giving birth to a someone like that and their eyes are fully open. No time for that. She, given by her out cries, is panicking and struggling to get out but those struggles are causing Jaku a great deal of pain. He can actually understand what she is saying.

OK OK. Compose yourself. First things first. Get her to calm down. He starts to move closer then moves back. Tamara has the better position to help with the birth. Fasenated as Tamara maneuvers her long coils firmly but gently wrap around the scared slick naga's body helping Jaku slide the naga out of him. How she is able to hold on to that slick scaly body amazes him. As Tamara is able to help to get the rest of her body free he sees she is still is quite scared. He has to do something to help her. When Suri comes back with the towels he helps her lay the towels across the young nagas slick body. He gives her cheek a warm nuzzle and smiles feeling very much in love with her watching a birth looking forward to you having hatchlings some day. Tamara still continues to calm the newborn. What if he used this magic of his to calm her. Reaching down he takes her hand in his and focuses. His hand glows white but not as bright when he helped Jaku. She will be able to feel a very warm calming energy start to flow through her body. He puts his other hand on her shoulder and smiles.* "Hi there. Its OK dear. Just relax now. Its OK. I know you are scared.Trust me. You are with your family and friends now. I assure that you are quite safe. OK? I am Arkain." *He lets the others introduce themselves in their own way.*

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:54 am

Sliding slightly away from Jaku and the others to give them space, Aria rests on the bench, looking on with mixed interest and concern as Jaku dropped down to the floor, his midsection heaving. Kellus on the other hand was still by Arkain, and just shook her head with a smile when he mentioned them being supposed to be there.

“No, I wouldn’t say that. Just luck that we were here, and that we could help.” When Arkain starts to tense up and his expression changes, she just looks at him in confusion, which only increases when he mentions a very particular name. “I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that. Were you talking to me just now?”

Across the room, Aria’s gaze snaps over to Arkain at the same time, and her eyes narrow almost imperceptibly as she watches for what happens next, but the sudden emergence of the head of Jaku’s child draws everyone’s attention away. Moving around the others to where they can see the proceedings but stay out of the way, as the features of the newborn become apparent both look equally confused as they see the mix of different species. Adding to that is her obvious distress, and the pair were content to stay out of the way unless they were needed.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:52 pm

((Removed and discussing on The Hatching Discussion))
Last edited by JakuArts on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:26 am

((No problem Jaku. Nothing wrong with asking for help. I do think the place to have the discussion is in The Hatching Discussion thread so we can all see the ideas others have and perhaps build on them. I have put my thoughts there.))

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:04 pm

The frightend girl presses firmly into Tamara's chest as she holds her close and comforts her. Her thrashing visibly starts to calm, but Tamara can clearly feel her heartbeating at full force. Laying partly out of Jaku's body, he lets out a sigh of relief as her trunk and tail start to calm down as well. He leans back against the curved wooden bench and slowly pushes her trunk out. He looks at Tamara with a confused smile, as his lower arms gently guide the very slimey serpent into a comfortable pile ontop of Tamara's trunk. "Usually I enjoy this part. Ooof.."

The newborn serpent takes a few deep breaths, and finally starts to relax. Her upper arms, slowly return the hug, while her lower hands twitch and slide up without much grace at all.

She looks up at Tamara, revealing one emerald green eye, that perfectly matches Jaku and Tamaras's and one blue one. The long catlike slits open and close just a little as she turns her gaze to her long body, steadily extruding from Jaku's hip. "I.. We?.. S.. Shara? .. Medi?.. Um.. What? We? .. I?.."

She slowly stares down at Jaku's lips as the last of her body making the bulge under his bellyscales slides up as it smooths out Jaku's belly. The look of realization takes hold over her face as she starts to put together everything that has happened.

The girl looks up at Tamara and squeezes her tightly, burying her face in her chest. She mutters out a soft "We're so sorry."

Jaku is torn between how concerned he is about this newborn's well being, and the body sliding through his lips causing him to shake in a feral joy. He quietly muffles his lips as he orgasms around the girls tail as its firm headshape passes through his lips. He cant help but squeeze down hard. Eleciting a tiny "Eep!" from the newborn.

He guides her tail to his chest and wraps his upper arms around her tail. He gently strokes its nose, noticing very little is different between her tail, and the rest of the family. Her fur, while very slimey, is thick and very dense. Earthy Brown from head to tail, with a light skin toned underbelly. Her belly scales are thick and very smooth to the touch. He looks over the pile of ever so slightly shifting coils and sighs with an empty contentment.

But with a blink, he rubs her tail and murrs out a soft "Hi there. Its ok. You're safe, you've always been safe inside me. Can you tell us your name? Why were you so frightened?"

The girl visibly struggles with her thoughts. "Umm.. I'm Medi.. And I'm Shara... Keith, Juliet, Sam, Emmie... Miles.. Allan.. Sal?" The look of concern and confusion on her face is clear as day.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Suri watches, as confused as the rest of them, observing the newborn's tail shifts a little under the large warm towel. What she is saying makes little sense for Suri and it's obvious that no one else really understands what is going on. She smiles as Arkain comes in to help the new naga, then come closer when Tamara motions for her to come.

"Close the door, please, I think it's best if we don't have anyone coming in right now," she whispers to Suri who nod in agreement then slithers away to do as told.

Tamara smiles at Arkain as well, grateful for his help and hoping that his energy would help calm the new naga a bit and help her sort out the whirlpool of thoughts in her mind.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about," says Tamara to the new naga, still holding her gently, in a very motherly fashion, stroking her face and head to help her calm down. "We're very happy to have you with us, sweetie," continues Tamara.

"You have a lot of names, for one person," says Tamara with an amused smile and tone, doing her best to hide her curiosity and slight worry.

"I... we're... I'm not one," replies the brown naga. "We... I... I'm... not alone... not one..." she adds, beginning to sound slightly less confused.

Tamara frowns a little, the answers making little sense, and she can still feel the brown naga's heart beating so fast one could think that it would fly off her chest at any moment.

"It's ok, take your time, relax, you're among friends here, we'll help you," she says, tenderly, never letting go, before glancing at the other with concern and curiosity in her emerald eyes.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:54 am

*His focus is less on Kellus now but the name Azlant continues to buzz about in his brain. For some odd reason that name seems to help calm him which is a good thing cause keeping calm and focused is no easy task with all that's going on. Some of his calming energy flows over to you before he quickly lets go of your hand. Looking at you hand then at you.* "Ohh Sorry. Yea, I did say something. I said Azlant. I don't know why. I don't know anyone by that name but there is something oddly familiar about it, like your names. I still feel its right you two are suppose to be here. I just don't know why. Perhaps after things calm down and we can figure out what the heck is going on."

*Arkain's attention quickly focuses back to Jaku watching him carefully as the large newborn finishes sliding out of Jaku. Jaku's discomfort and pain was to be expected. He was more concerned about complications but so far none that he can see. He was not expecting to see him to suddenly enjoying this. But this being the first time he's watched Jaku give birth he nothing to compare it to or does he? He can't think about that. This newborn does needs their attention. This is all very odd. This newborn can speak almost like it always could. He does find it interesting that her tail is similar to there's though her brown fur is very thick and smooth. But what's with all those names. He looks at the others to see if they have any answers.*

Quickly he moves over next Tamara. He gives her space so she can use her sweet motherly ways and calm voice to relax her. Clearly its working. Her soft calm voice even helps to calm him. His tail slides over and caresses Suri's tail trying to calm her as she heads off to close the door. He stays close to the brown naga. His hands rest on her body and his calming energy is helping to relax her but her heart rate is still too high. She is still too stressed. What he and Tamara are doing to calm her just isn't enough. He used more energy to help Jaku. He can use more. He laces his fingers with her hand holding it more securely. His hand glows a brighter white as wisps of energy rises from his hand. The energy flows into her body feeling like a warm safe blanket wrapping around her.* "Yes. I am sure having all those with you in your head is overwhelming. How about if you ask them if just one of you, like you for instance, to speak for everyone instead of having all those voices barrage you. I bet it will do a lot to also help calm you down too." *Without really knowing it his energy focuses towards her heart helping to calm her. Looking at the others.* "I am glad you shut the door, Suri. Something down deep really tells me we don't want people to know about her birth. At least not until we know whats going on. Plus it will be hard to explain. I don't think she needs any more stress."

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:52 pm

Watching as the newborn naga slowly but surely becomes more comfortable in Jaku and Tamara’s embrace, Kellus is content to look on with a wistful smile, enjoying the sight of the obvious pleasure that Jaku was experiencing as a part of the birth. It was rare for such an event to take place, of course, and even rarer to be present at its occurrence, even if accidentally, and so she closed her eyes and just began to drink in the flow of emotions around her, experiencing the swirl of emotions coming from the group.

Confused as to what she is feeling from the newborn, Arkain’s flow of energy somewhat takes her offguard, and she watches him with curiosity as he starts to work to calm down Jaku’s child.

“I’m not certain why you seem to feel that name is familiar; I’ve certainly never heard it before. In either case, I would say that it’s most definitely something to set aside for later until we’ve sorted out what to do with the young one.”

Aria, on the other hand, is almost completely fixated on the newborn naga. Arkain’s continued mentioning of ‘Azlant’ is something that she makes a note of to investigate later, but the newborn’s strange manner of speech and use of multiple names immediately gain her attention. Carefully sliding around to one of Tamara’s sides, she almost daintily reaches out one hand and lays it lightly on the newborn naga’s tailmouth, being careful to not startle or scare her. Closing her eyes for a moment, there’s a slight glow of bluish energy from under her eyelids before she draws back and looks at Jaku with an expression that’s half amusement and half genuine curiosity.

“A true Conjoined Soul...you lot are certainly full of unexpected surprises. And here I was only planning on having a relaxing day at the spa.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Jaku lays back, looking spent, exhausted, and wants nothing more than to just curl around the newborn for a little while. He lays back as the folds of skin slip slowly, but effortlessly back into place, leaving just a small slit between his bellyscales, and a tremendous amount of fluid all over his hip, scales, fur and the slatted floor. He smiles when Ara starts to ease his discomfort, but with a soft gesture with his lower hand, he guides him back to the newborn. He continues to gently stroke the head of her tail and pay special attention to massaging behind her jaws, knowing all to well how nice of a spot that can be.
Looking up at Ara, he gently guides him to relax a bit as well. And with a very soft tone, to almost a whisper, he mentions to him, "I don't think its that simple Ara." He lifts his upper hands towards Ara and wraps both of his fingers on each hand and his thumb together, showing him silently that all of the points should come together and form a whole. He does so as not to alarm her any more than she already has been. So with a soothing nod towards Arakin, he smiles and asks him to "Just let her find her voice."

Jaku can't help but visibly chuckle at the couple of Nagas who have been watching and helping out the whole time. "Spa... spah and a show special today I guess!"
He takes a deep breath and lets all the steamy air fill deeply into his massive lungs. The whole of his trunk and chest visibly swells for a moment as he turns to focus on Tamara and the newborn who is looking much calmer in Tamara's warm embrace.

But as Suri goes and closes the door, the bright blue scaled Naga that was at the bar dashes off once he's spotted by Suri, and a moment later the bell from the front door rings through the building as he dashes off.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Suri had forgotten about the bright blue naga, and she froze when he dashed off and out the door when she came back into the main room. By the time her brain had registered what was happening and came back from her surprise, he was already out and away. She slithered to the door and looked into the street, but she couldn't see any sign of him.

"How... peculiar..." she muttered as she came back inside and closed the door, checking twice that it was locked down tight before going back to the spa to help Tamara with the new brown naga that Jaku had just given birth to. She kept that odd event with the blue naga to herself for now, not wanting to add to the current burdens, and thinking that it wasn't that important. The blue naga might have gotten spooked for some reason by what he witnessed, the sudden birth and such.

--

Tamara smiles at Arkain and thanks him for his help with a slight nod of her head, still holding the brown naga in her arms and talking to try and reassure her. The brown naga's body starts to relax, helped with the gentle ministrations and Arkain's energy. She settles her head against Tamara's chest, holding onto the tigress-naga, listening to her soothing voice and the sound of her beating heart, while her tailmaw seems equally happy to be held and massaged by Jaku and Arkain's hands.

The new naga's ears perk up as she hears Aria speak. "Yes... we are... conjoined... yes," she echoes, seemingly still lost in her thoughts, though sounding much more calm now. "There was... is... many of us, all together." She frowned and shook her head. "The happiness is gone. It was there, but it's gone now..." she said, silent tears running down her cheeks.

Tamara gently wiped the tears with her fingers then held the brown naga's head gently to look right into her eyes. "We're there with you, you're part of the family. You'll be happy with us,' says the tigress-naga with a soft smile and a very warm purring tone. "Family is very important, you are important, sweetie."

The brown naga looked into Tamara's emerald slitted orbs and nodded slowly, before placing her head against Tamara's chest again, going back into her warm embrace.

"Well, we need to find you a name though, it would be more practical than trying all the names you gave us," commented Tamara with a gentle chuckle while the new naga looked up at her expectantly. "What about Katy ?"

The new girl tilted her head some. "Katy ?" she echoed, looking as if she was tasting the name.

"If you don't like it, we can find you another name," said Tamara, chuckling some more.

"No," replied the new naga after a short moment of silence. "Katy... that is good," she added.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:22 pm

*Nodding at Kellus as his attention is more on the new born naga. Too much information is swimming through his to focus on Azlant.* "Yea. Yea. That's would be much better. I would greatly enjoy that." *Arias fascination on the newborn is intriguing.. When she touches her he can feel an odd flow of energy in the air. She notices a slight blueish glow. Ohhh. She knows magic. He will have to talk to her to see if she can help him understand his.* "Conjoined? Ohh I get it. Interesting. "

*He starts to say something then stops. He is sure Jaku would explain what he means but the way his head feels right now he wouldn't understand it anyway.* "I am sure it isn't.." *He is confused when Jaku takes his hand off of him and then putting it on the newborn. He just nods and smiles. The way Jaku massages the newborns tail especially behind the jaws catches his attention. The way it relaxed the newborn is amazing. He definitely has to remember to try that on Suri. These fun things Jaku likes to shows him is why he enjoys living with him so much.
His attention fixes back on his hands.and he is moving them. He's trying to show him something. He's moving them together to symbolize like they are all together as a whole. At first he doesn't get what he is trying to say other than it hits him.. He is doing a visual representation about the Conjoing of those inside her..Now he better understands why she's acting the way she is but why? He wants to ask Jaku that but he just smiles and nods.* "Ok Jaku." *Very softly.*

*Looking over at the newborn and content she looks in Tamara's warm embrace he gently moves him hands off of her. She looks very content and happy. The best thing is for her to relax and he can't think of any better place for her to be then with Tamara. A tear drops down his cheek hearing her sad story. He put his hand on her and speaks softly.* "Welcome to the family Katy. You can look at me as your big brother Arkain. Tamara is right. Nothing is more important than family. Just rest now."
^He looks around for Suri. She is not there then notices that she is checking out the door looking for someone then he remembers there was a bright blue scaled Naga that was hanging around the spa. He catches him go dashing out the door.. Probably saw enough. Suri seemed concerned about it. He smiles and glides away quietly then moves towards Suri. When she coms back he stops her.* "Any problems Suri?" Then he hears the knock on the door.* "I got it. I will get rid of them.. I will tell them we are closed. You go be with Katy." *He kisses you and then to the door and opens it just a little.* "Hi. Can I help you?"

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:15 am

With most of the ‘excitement’ now done for the time being, both Kellus and Aria draw back a bit from Jaku and his newborn, giving them more space to relax and get used to what they’ve both just gone through. Seeing this kind of birth right in front of them, and helping with some portions of it to boot, was so far out of their expected activities for the day that the two were still a little unsure of how to continue on. Listening as Katy began to speak, both become a bit more somber as they start to take in the melancholy tone to her statement, and Kellus in particular cocks her head to the side as she listens, idly fiddling with the tail end of her plumage as Tamara replies and slides in closer to Katy and Jaku.

The tinkling of the doorbell makes them both look up, and Aria briefly pokes her head out of the room to see if someone else had come inside; with the confusion and sudden onset of the birth, there was likely no time to close up or put any kind of sign outside, but after a quick look revealed that nobody new had come inside she pulled back with a puzzled look on her face. Kellus whispered something in her ear, and the two entered into a brief, quiet conversation before she nodded and approached the rest.

“Well, given that most of the excitement seems to have passed, I think it’s probably best if we give the young one some privacy given everything that’s happened. Much as Aria would be interested in asking Katy a few questions, that can wait for a few days until she’s more comfortable. If I remember, you had mentioned something about a water bath earlier? That will be perfect to get us out of your way, so to speak.”
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JakuArts » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:41 pm

Jaku coos happily at the sound of the newborn choosing her name, and he can't help but wrap his lower two arms around the back of her tail, and squeeze tightly while the other two press the top of her tail's head firmly against his chest. She can easily feel a wam purr eminating from the big orange, four armed tiger of a naga and it takes little time for his tail to wrap a tight, but comforting curl of his trunk around hers and squeeze. while both of his left hands wrap around her and pull Katy into a warm loving embrace between both him and Tamara.

With a soft lick on her cheek, he takes all four of her hands into all four of his and smiles. "I'm glad you're here. All of you" He says with a coy smirk, knowing full well just how many people are still swimming around inside him.

He pulls back and gently massages her hands, making sure to give her enough space to be as comfortable as she needs. He looks down with the biggest of smiles as each of her hands only has two slender and graceful fingers and a thumb on each. There's no doubt about how much of him now makes up Katy, as he looks up into her emerald eyes, and then to Tamara's smiling happily that they almost match!

He hardly even notices the goings on of anyone around him, however his ears perk up when he hears his guests talk about a hot bath! With a giggle he notices just how covered in juices and fluids they all are and blushes a bit in embarrassment. He looks at Katy as he pulls all of her hands together, placing her upper hands into her lower hands, knowing how new that must feel, and smiles to Katy "How's that sound to you? Would you like to get cleaned up?"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:12 am

Suri chuckled at Arkain. "There's no one at the door, my love. I was just closing it when that blue scaled naga just dashed out for some reason," she explains to him as she closes and locks the door, so that no one can enter while they deal with all that's happened.

She leans and kisses the lizard-naga, smiling tenderly at him and coiling a bit around him. "Quite a day : our grand opening, our first customers, and then the surprise birth of that odd naga," she muses. "I hope the rest of the day is less eventful," adds Suri with a chuckle. "That's quite a lot of excitement for one day, I could do with some calm and rest now," she comments while nuzzling Arkain tenderly.

"Come hun, let's get back to mom and dad and the newborn. They'll surely need some more help," says Suri while she slithers back towards the hot room, holding Arkain's hand and pulling on him to follow her.

---

Katy squeezes her hands together, watching them, her head tilted at the odd feeling. Then she looks up at Jaku and gives him a soft smile. "That... sounds like a good idea," she says.

Tamara smiles tenderly and nods. "You always have good ideas, my love," she echoes, before leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on Jaku's lips. "A good warm bath to clean up and relax, then maybe a nice meal. We'll all feel better when we're clean and with our bellies full."

Katy just nods a bit coyly and smiles. "We... I would like that, yes. Thank you."

"Come on then," says Tamara, holding Katy to help her move around. "Can you move on your own ?" she asks, a bit concerned.

Katy looks down at her long body. Her tailmaw opens and closes, then it shifts from side to side a bit. She slowly uncoils from Tamara and Jaku, then takes a tentative slither. Her body moves with quite some grace and it seems that slithering around is already quite natural for her, even though she looks a bit hesitant.

"This feels a bit strange," she comments. "I know how to do it, but the feeling of the warm sand on my scales and fur... I don't think I ever felt that before, not directly," she muses, seemingly trying to remember if that's a new experience or not.

"You'll get used to it, I'm sure," says Tamara with a reassuring voice. "And you'll learn to love it," she adds with a warm smile. "Come now, the bath is waiting !"

She leads Katy to the big room they prepared for their customers, with warm and cold baths fit for creatures the size of nagas. There's some blue and white tiling all around, forming intricate geometric patterns, stacks of long towels on some shelves and a vast array of oils, soaps and everything one might need to wash and relax and enjoy the experience of the spa.

"Alright, careful as you slip in the bath, tail first," says Tamara as she instructs Katy, helping her to slip into one of the warm bath. "That's it, take your time," she adds while the brown naga slip into the long bath. The warm water seems to have a positive effect on her and she smiles, apparently loving it.

"Good girl," says Tamara with a warm smile. "Alright, I'll get some soap and we can get on making you all clean !"
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:37 am

Arkain looks over at Aria and Kellus when he hears them talking while by the door.* "You two do come by again. You are both more than welcome. I am sure we can work out a special deal on your next visit including a bath. I personally know the owner, ya know." *Laughing loudly.* "See you two around. Thanks again."

*His attention is quickly turns to Suri. He blinks and shakes his head.* "OK Hun. Thought for sure there was someone else here. Yea, I saw him leave too. Oh well. Glad you are locking the door that's for sure." *Gliding next to you he snuggles next to you tenderly wrapping a coil around you as he deeply kisses you back. Smiling as he releases his kiss looking deep into your beautiful eyes.* "Yea. Tell me about it. One very crazy exciting day." *Gently he stroke your cheek with his hand and nods.* "I second that hun. Definitely some calm and rest are well in order." *Nuzzling you back gently and lovingly. He whispers in her ear* "This really make me long for hatchlings of our own." *Then gently kisses her ear. He feels his hand get tugged as you start to head back towards the bath and the others and quickly follows you.* "OOhh that I am sure of. Both your Dad and Katy are in need of a bath. How about you check in on your Dad and see how he's doing. I will check in on your Mom and Katy." *He squeezes your hand then lets go and heads back to where they were last. He sees Tamara's tail disappear through the bath area door. He assumes Katy must be with her. Quickly and quietly he slithers through the bath door. He hears Tamara talk to Katy about a warm bath. He hurries over to a large warm pool they are near by and pulls out the thermometer and checks it. Perfect then puts it back nervously watching Katy as she cautiously slides in then sighs as that goes smoothly. When he hears Tamara talk about getting some soaps he speaks up moving a bit closer waving his hands.* "No. No. Tamara. Stay with Katy. Just tell me what you need and I will be more than happy get it for you."

Arkain
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay